Start your love journey with our 2022 Dubai Mauritius Honeymoon Special Package. This tour package brings to you the iconic and mesmerizing sights of the Dubai and Mauritius. Explore into the luxury of Dubai before indulging into the beauty of the beaches at Mauritius. Our 2022 Dubai Mauritius Honeymoon Special Package is considered as the best honeymoon package to Dubai and Mauritius.
The tour kicks off with a visit to the richest city of UAE – Dubai. Ride on a Dhow Cruise Marina to have a sight of Dubai and its Skyscrapers from the seaside. Along with that, we would also inspect the enchanting and thrilling Desert Safari in Dubai. Apart from these, we will pay a visit to Burj Khalifa, Dubai Frame, Underwater Zoo, Sea Aquarium, etc during our Dubai days. Next, we have a very special inclusion to our tour package, especially for the newly married couple i.e a full day tour of Abu Dhabi and Special Dubai Honeymoon packages. Drive through the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Road to reach Abu Dhabi. Enjoy the day at the largest theme park in the world – Ferrari World.
Later in the second half of the tour, we move to Mauritius. Mauritius is among the prime destination for honeymoon couples. Your days in Mauritius begins with a lovely candlelight dinner date. On our next two days in Mauritius, we will be exploring the beauty of North and South India. At last, we have arranged a special boat ride for you to Aux Cerf Island. Have a full day fun at Aux Cerf Island. For the detailed knowledge of your honeymoon journey, check the day-wise itinerary below.
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival to Dubai – Dhow Cruise Marina
Board on the flight from Mumbai/ Delhi and reach the city of Arabs – Dubai. As you land on the Dubai International Airport, our representative will be there to welcome to you. From the airport, our guide will escort you to your pre-booked hotel. Check-in and take some rest as after the short break, we will be going for the Dhow Cruise Marina. In the evening, go for a romantic couple date with the Dhow Cruise ride in Dubai. Taste the delicious buffet international dinner on the Dhow Cruise Rooftop. Also, during the ride, you and your soulmate will be entertained by the Tanoura dance and other live cultural performances. Enjoy a lovely evening with your loved one.
Day 2: Dubai City Tour – Desert Safari by Land Cruiser
The second day our 2021 Dubai Mauritius Honeymoon Special Package is going to be quite thrilling. But before that, have a delicious breakfast in your hotel room. In the first half of the day, we move the inspect the beauty of Dubai. First, we go to the Dubai Museum, which is the perfect mixture of ancient and modern UAE. After this, we go to the Jumeirah Mosque. Jumeirah Mosque is the only Mosque in Dubai which allows non-muslims. Other than this, we will also pay some small visits to Bur Dubai, Burj Al Arab (Only 7-star hotel in the world), Jumeirah Beach, the Palm Island, and lavish Atlantis during the first half of the day. Mesmerize your eyes with the beauty of these places, as now we head back to our hotel. Later in the second half of the day, we are going to visit the thrilling Desert Safari of Dubai. We will be moving to the Desert Safari by a 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser. It will take around 45 mins from the hotel to Desert Safari, so you will get to have the sight of complete Dubai during the tour. Also, take the snaps of the sunset from the highest sand dunes. The sun is all set and we are now at our Desert Camp. Do some lovely kinds of stuff here like camel ride, Quad Biking, Sand Boarding, etc. Spend a lovely time with your mate along the bonfire with a sweet Arabian Music. For the perfect conclusion of the day, pamper your tongue with the delicious barbeque dinner with a fascinating Tanoura dance and Belly dance performances. Make the best of your time in Desert Safari of Dubai before we head back to our hotel. Have a lovely stay in Dubai.
Day 3: Dubai Exclusive City Tour
Very good morning in Dubai. Breakfast will be served to you in the hotel room. Our Day 3 of your honeymoon tour starts with a sight of the Dubai Frame at the Zabeel Park, Dubai. This iconic architecture is regarded as the biggest picture frame on the planet. Have some lovely clicks at this place, before we move to the biggest attraction of Dubai i.e Burj Khalifa. Burj Khalifa is the highest skyscraper in the world. Get into the fastest elevator of the world to reach the 124th floor. Capture Dubai from its topmost destination. After this, we move to the Underwater Zoo of Dubai. Witness the deadly and large creatures at this place, before we heading to the sea aquarium. Capture the enchanting water creatures at this place. A day well spent in Dubai.
Day 4: Full Day – Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
After having breakfast, meet our representative in the hotel lobby. Today we will be moving to the capital of UAE – Abu Dhabi. Get into the car for the road trip through Sheikh Zayed Road – the road with no traffic and no red light. Also, don’t miss to have the sight of lovely skyscrapers on either side. Fancy yourself with the sightseeing of Abu Dhabi during the whole day. Witness the thrill of the largest theme park Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi. Don’t miss the fastest and funniest rides in the Ferrari World. You can also enjoy many supercar rides too. By the night, we will be back to the hotel, enjoy the overnight stay in Dubai.
Day 5: Arrival to Mauritius – Romantic candlelight dinner
Our time in Dubai ends here. So, have breakfast, pack your bags and get ready for the shifting. Our guide will drop you at the airport for the flight to Mauritius. Catch the flight for a short and sound trip.
As you deboard at the Mauritius International airport, our other guide will be there to welcome you. Get along him and reach your prebooked hotel room. The rest of the day is full is for your own leisure. In the evening, we will take you for a romantic candlelight dinner. Taste the delicious dishes in the romantic weather of Mauritius. Don’t miss to express your love to your mate on the date. Have a lovely overnight stay in Mauritius.
Day 6: Full Day North Mauritius visit
The time has come to explore the city of love – Mauritius. On the sixth day of the tour, we head to North Mauritius. After breakfast at the hotel room, we begin our traveling with a visit to the capital city of Mauritius – Port Louis. During the full day in North Mauritius, we will witness many different things like eateries, Bars, casino, shopping malls, Caudan waterfront shopping complex. Also, have a sight of the French colonial buildings and palm-lined Place d’Armed in the capital of Mauritius. A day well spent in North Mauritius. Get back to the hotel by the evening. Have a lovely stay in Mauritius.
Day 7: Full Day South Mauritius visit
After mesmerizing the eyes with the beauty of North Mauritius, now we are going to testify to the beauty of South Mauritius. Our day seven traveling begins with a visit to Macondé Bridge, from where you can amaze your eyes with a sight of Baie Du Cap River. Also, go along the Chamarel Village. Here you will get to see the 90-meter high Chamarel Waterfall and the 7-colored Earth. End the South Mauritius tour with a visit to Temple Grand Bassin. Have a joyful stay in Mauritius.
Day 8: Full day Aux Cerf Island by speedboat
Wake up and get ready for the stuff of day 8. The day begins with a lovely breakfast in the hotel room. Today, we will be visiting the Ile Aux Cerfs Island – the perfect destination for a couple. You can do a variety of stuff on the Aur Cerfs Island like relish the sunbath, long beach walks, go for swimming, etc. Make your visit to this beautiful island a memorable one. After the full day fun, get back to the hotel in the evening. Don’t miss to go for the romantic dinner with your soulmate. Enjoy the last night of the tour.
Day 9: Departure from Mauritius
The time has come to pack our bags. Very good morning in Mauritius. Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel room and meet our guide in the hotel’s lobby. Our guide will escort you to the Mauritius International Airport for a flight back home.
- 04 Nights accommodation with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Return airport transfers from Dubai / Sharjah international airport
- Dubai Panoramic city drive half day covering Bur Dubai , Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah Beach etc
- Desert Safari with International BBQ dinner by 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser, Balley dance, Tanoura dance, unlimited soft drinks, Heena & Sheesha
- Dhow Cruise at Dubai creek with dinner
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor tour & fountain show
- Abu Dhabi showcases tour with exciting Ferrari world entrance. (Nine Hours)
- Dubai VISA and OK TO BOARD charges
- 06 Nights stay in Mauritius with daily breakfast & dinner
- Airport transfers (airport – hotel – airport) on SIC basis
- Full day North Mauritius tours – visit Port Louis city and Caudan waterfront
- Full day ile Aux Cerfs Island tour by Speed boat – enjoy water sports
- South Mauritius tour – Visit Hindu temple & Grand Bassin
- Return economy class airfare + Internal airfare Ex- Delhi/ Mumbai
- All transfers & sightseeing on SIC basis
City Seasons Tower Bur Dubai
At just a 20 minutes distance from the Dubai International Airport as well as very short distance from the top Dubai Tourist locations and world class restaurants, shopping malls City Max Hotel Bur is an ideal choice of tourist. This place provides y with more than what you have paid. This stunning three star hotel features an astonishing outdoor pool and fabulous fitness center along wthe the site bar. All rooms are well equipped with Air conditioner, flat T.V., kettle beside seperate bathroom attached with each room which offers you the best comfort. The hotel is well known for its friendly staff, excellent services, outstanding gym facility, excellent quality of food and Boutique style. You can also explore its beautiful swimming pool and love the way they clean the pool. Catch this marvellous experience of Dubai with the City Max Hotel.
Anelia Resort & Spa Mauritius
Explore the spectacular view of the warm lagoons of Mauritius and also one of its popular sandy beaches from the exotic Tarisa Resort & Spa located in Mont Choisy along the north coast of Mauritius. This elegant resort is away from the bustling society making it a perfect choice for the trip visitors who want to relax and rejuvenate. The resort offers you the oodles of adorable places where you can fulfill all your dreams. Tarisa grand and lavish rooms are well equipped for the extreme comfort and immense pleasure comprises of separate air conditioner, Mini Fridge, T.V., IDD Telephone, shaver and hair dryer, safe, tea/coffee maker and also provides you the incredible views of magnificent sea and amazing pool from its terrace. Along with its astonishing views you can also explore its excitement with the amazing sports like snorkeling, swimming, Windsurfing, laser boat, glass bottom boat, mini golf, volleyball, skiing, Scuba diving, fishing etc. Enhance your inner beauty as well as revitalize your body and soul with the Tarisa best Spa treatment and massage. Give your body a healthy workout even on a holiday trip with the fitness center of Tarisa. The motive behind choosing Tarisa is to serve you the best on your holidays.
Dubai and Mauritius Honeymoon Package from India
Make you holidays very especial, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning exclusive Dubai Mauritius Honeymoons for last 5 years. We make personalized package based on you need. Just call us, choose your aboard station i.e. Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Other, and share your needs our experts will plan a perfect Honeymoon for you.
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel