Highlights of Stunning Dubai Tour
An extraordinary Dubai tour package and a combination of three most popular Dubai tourism attractions; ride a land cruiser across the desert and have an exciting dune drive that you can’t do at home, treat yourself with this amazing desert safari with lavish dinner. What would be more romantic than riding silently on Dubai Creek in luxury Dhow Cruise, see innovating Dubai skyline from an upper deck, and order some food, smoke sheesha along with inviting musical performances. Most popular activity during Dubai holidays is having a city tour or called a city drive, ride a luxury coach and cover all Dubai tourist points and famous landmarks which you always thought in dreams with the live commentary. Also visit Dubai museum with free entry charges.
Day 1: ARRIVAL TO DUBAI- DESERT SAFARI
A lovely trip starts here. Arrival in Dubai and our representative will meet you at the airport and get transferred to your pre-booked hotel in a superb car or coach. Arrive in the hotel and do the check in formalities; the day is at leisure you can have an introduction about hotel amenities and facilities. Let the adventure began, later in afternoon proceed for thrilling experience of Desert Safari where our specially trained driver will pick you in 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser Car and it will take 45 minutes from your hotel and reach the desert point. Friendly and experienced drivers will drive you through heaps of sand dunes and you will scream and laugh when car goes up and down in the golden desert. You can have snaps in the middle of sunset from a highest point of sand dune and truly it is refreshing experience, you will be taken to desert camp where line of camels waiting for a short camel ride at Arabian desert. Enjoy the barbecue dinner beside beautiful bonfire while enjoying Tanura dance and surely you will clap on it, you will be served unlimited soft drinks, smoky sheesha and heena painting also you can experience the traditional Arabian outfits and have some pictures for home. Before returning to Dubai a fabulous belly dancer will entertain you with lots of Arabian Music and you are also welcome to join the dance. After this breathtaking experience return to your hotel and overnight stay in the hotel. Other activities are Quad Biking, Sand Boarding etc.
Day 2: DUBAI CITY TOUR – DHOW CRUISE
You will be picked up from your hotel after having a healthy breakfast and will take you to panoramic city drive of Dubai; it is a best way to explore the glittering and historic side of Dubai. Visit the Dubai Museum and see the how Dubai developed from old era, Jumeirah Mosque (the only mosque allows to enter NON-Muslims). Visit spice market, Gold souk and Bur Dubai. For a luxury peep our program comprises a photo stop at Jumeirah beach, Burj Al Arab (Only 7 star hotel in the world), the Palm Island and lavish Atlantis the Palm hotel. While returning to your hotel visit Seikh Zayad Road the heart line road between Dubai & Abu Dhabi and see differently designed & unique skyscrapers and largest shopping malls lined on its either side. If you are a shopping freak or want to have a glimpse of Luxury Dubai so this city tour is perfectly fits in your itinerary. Return to hotel & have relaxed. Later evening head for Dhow Cruise on Dubai creek a showcase of traditional lifestyle enjoy unlimited buffet international dinner followed by Tanura dance and other live cultural performances. See the sand colored building and creek skyline while sitting on upper open air deck and enjoy hubbly- bubbly sheesha. Return back to hotel and overnight stay in the hotel
Day 3: DUBAI RELAX DAY
Travelling is always a good idea and it inspired every time. After having breakfast you are free for the day you can either relax in your hotel and can enjoy the hotel facilities like swimming pool, GYM and spa center or if you are a shopping freak go out and visit Meena Bazaar and take some stuff for near & dears. Dubai have world’s largest shopping malls like Dubai Mall, you can visit and enjoy your day. Return to your hotel and overnight stay in the hotel
Day 4: DEPRTURE DAY
After having breakfast in the hotel we will pick you and drop you at Dubai international airport where you will catch your homebound flight with full of lovable memories of the trip that will cherish you lifetime.
- Dubai Panoramic city drive half day
- 03 Nights accommodation with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Return airport transfers from Dubai / Sharjah international airport
- Desert Safari with International BBQ dinner by 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Return economy class airfare
- Dhow Cruise at Dubai creek with dinner
- Dubai VISA and OK TO BOARD charges
- All transfers & sightseeing on seat in coach basis
The Country Club Bur Dubai
Centrally located in Bur Dubai area and just 6 km far from Dubai international airport, the hotel is close to various tourist attractions including Jumeirah beach, The Burj Khalifa, shopping malls and very famous Meena Bazar. Country club hotel offers 102 traditionally designed spacious rooms with all luxury facilities like minibar, tea/coffee maker and free wi-fi also hotel have 6 multi-cuisine restaurants, GYM & fitness center, rooftop swimming pool, night club, gaming zone and Spa. A prominent holiday class hotel offering world class hospitality & accommodation for all guests either they are holidaymakers or business class people also a smooth access to local shops and metro station. Free toiletries available for all residents, certainlyCountry club is a wise choice while on Dubai Tour
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!