Highlights of Hong Kong Macau Honeymoon Package
Our 5D/ 4N Hong Kong Macau Honeymoon package is a dream honeymoon package to book as it gives the glimpses of two most beautiful cities in the World - Hong Kong and Macau. If you are planning a loving and memorable Honeymoon, then we suggest, this is the best tour package to Hong Kong and Macau which you should go for. The Hong Kong Macau Honeymoon Package is crafted in such a way that two counterparts visit all the mesmerizing places of both the cities as well as the couple get some free time to spend some quality time in Hong Kong and Macau. In the first half of the tour, we will explore Macau which comprises of stuff like high-speed ferry ride, Enjoy Las Vegas lifestyle, Luxury Casino life, Fisherman’s Wharf, Macau grand prix circuit, and much more. After Macau, we will head to Hong Kong where we will see Hong Kong Nightlife, Gigantic Malls, Victoria Peak, etc. Apart from these, you will also get to taste the delicious cuisines of Hong Kong and Macau with a healthy breakfast every day complimentary from our side. All these attributes make the Hong Kong Macau Honeymoon Package an exciting and attractive one for the just married couple. You can also check our day-wise Hong Kong Macau Honeymoon Package Itinerary.
Day 1: ARRIVAL AT HONG KONG
Welcome to Hong Kong International Airport after a warm flight journey from Delhi/ Mumbai. After a long journey up in the sky, now it's the time to spend some time on the water. Our agent will welcome you at Hong Kong and guide you to ferry terminal. Now, board on a high-speed ferry and capture all the glimpses coming in between as we are heading to Macau. After the refreshing ride, get your luggage transferred into our motor relax. Remaining of the day is free for you, so check-in and relax. You can also enjoy the hotel amenities or go out enjoy the nightlife of beautiful Macau or buy interesting stuff for your love. Relish the first night of Macau.
Day 2: MACAU CITY TOUR
The day has come to examine the beauty and culture of Macau - the city of dreams which never sleeps. Our day will start with a healthy breakfast and report to the hotel lobby where our guide is waiting for you. Our tour will undergo a visit to UNESCO world heritage site, Temple of A-MA & St. Paul ruins. After this, we will head to Fisherman’s Wharf - the largest theme park of Macau. Fisherman’s Wharf is an entertainment hub where you can enjoy games, shopping, and get to taste some of the dishes only found in Macau. After spending a quality time in Fisherman’s Wharf let's move forward to enjoy the Casino life of Macau followed by a visit to Macau grand prix circuit. Don't forget to go for a romantic dinner in Macau. Enjoy the stay in Macau.
Day 3: MACAU – HONG KONG
Have some delicious breakfast and pack your bags as we are moving to Macau Ferry Terminal. Ride on a high-speed ferry for a journey back to Hong Kong. After landing in Hong Kong, we will guide you to your pre-booked hotel and the rest of the day is free for you. Now, you can do stuff as per your partner's choice like can enjoy the nightlife of Hong Kong, shop in malls, roam on streets to explore the city or enjoy the hotel amenities like swimming, spa, gym, etc. Enjoy the overnight stay in Hong Kong.
Day 4: HONG KONG CITY TOUR
Have breakfast and get ready for the eventful day ahead. In Hong Kong, we will go out and visit various places such as Victoria Peak, Jewellery village & Aberdeen fishing village, various man-made skyscrapers, local markets and much more. So, get well equipped and take a comfortable seat superb coach and enjoy the day exploring Hong Kong and capture some stunning pics of the romantic journey. Return to hotel by evening and fancy the last night of Hong Kong Macau Honeymoon Package with a dinner date full of romance and surprise.
Day 5: DEPARTURE
It's the time to pack bags for the flight way back home. After the breakfast, our tour manager will drop you at Hong Kong international airport. Enjoy the journey.
- 02 Nights stay in Macau with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights stay in Hong Kong with daily breakfast
- Return economy class airfare through Cathay Pacific or Jet Airways
- Half day Macau city tour on seat in coach basis
- Half day Hong Kong Introductory city tour on seat in coach basis
- Hong Kong –Macau – Hong Kong transfers by Ferry [high speed]
Sheraton Macau Hotel, Cotai Central
Among the largest 5 star hotels in Macau, towering over Cotai Strip Sheraton Macau features three outdoor swimming pools with private cabanas and it is a pampering recipe for shopping, dining & entertainment.
With a diverse selection of guestrooms overlooking Cotai Strip, city and pool giving an enchanting experience whether you are here for one day or a little longer period. With all latest facilities like 42-inches flat screen TV, Air Conditioner, mini bar, radio alarm clock, wi-fi, reading table and en suit bathroom with walking shower & bathtub.
The hotel offers food choices from all international destinations and swim-up bar for refreshing cocktails. Recreational facilities are fantastic with a personal trainer in the fitness center. Hotel is a minute far from Macau ferry terminal and close distance from all Macau tourism attractions
Regal Kowloon Hotel, Hong Kong
Centrally nestled in the business & entertainment district of Tsim Sha Tsui, Regal Kowloon hotel have a close proximity from all transportation links and serves both business & leisure travelers.
600 well-appointed rooms with a wide range of accommodation options serve guest for a comfortable stay. Rooms are featured with smoking & no smoking category and equipped with latest facilities like a safe box, cable TV, Minibar, reading table, balcony etc.
Regal Kowloon has restaurants & bars with wonderful dining and cocktail options and serves Chinese, American & international dished, take a culinary tour around the world through its Restaurants. Hotel provides 24 hours reception service with childcare facilities.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!