Highlights of Astonishing Italy and Spain
Welcome to one of the spectacular city of Italy i.e. Rome where our guides will take you to the hotel and after taking a short rest you will be taken to visit this interesting city tour where you will get a chance to explore Sistine Chapel with the staggering Michelangelo’s ceiling paintings and Vatican Museums beside the various sightseeings. Thereafter escape in the astounding beauty of most beautiful city of the world Florence in the Italy and mesmerize by the exotic historic center, a UNESCO world heritage site and Cradle of the Renaissance. Admire the splendour Giotto’s Bell Tower as well as Baptistry heavy bronze “Gate of Paradise” , Signoria Square well known for its magnificent sculpture and Ponte Vecchio. Experience an astonishing walk through the St. Mark’s Square, attracting Basilica, charming Doge’s Palace and the Bridge of Sighs at Venice. Excitement of Italy stir with mesmerizing beauty of Spain making it a perfect cup of tea for you where you will get a chance to visit Columbus Monument, Plaza de Catalunya, Paseo de Gracia at sparkling Barcelona and thereafter takes you to the Puerta del Sol, Plaza de Espana along with various stunning monuments to Cervantes, the Parliament, Cibeles Fountain, elegant Calle Alcala, and Paseo de Castellana. And don’t forget to pamper your taste with the delectable cuisine of Italy followed by toothsome wine of Spain.
Day 1. Step out in Rome
Welcome to one of the most fascinating city of Italy, Rome where our guides will meet you and drop to your hotel where you will be heartily welcome with the delicious dinner and overnight stay at your hotel.
Day :2 Rome - Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museum
Your second day is the trip to the Rome which includes visit to the Sistine Chapel with the staggering Michelangelo’s ceiling paintings and Vatican Museums. Admire the Michelangelo’s Pieta at Basilica as well as St. Peter’s Square. Discover the Roman Forum and also witness the amazing Colosseum where gladiators once fought.
Return to your hotel after amazed by the outstanding beauty of the fascinating city and pamper your mouth with the delectable dining at your hotel.
Day 3: Rome to Florence
Explore another miraculous city of Italy after Rome and perhaps the most beautiful city of the world i.e. Florence. Checkout from the hotel after having the delectable breakfast and move to drive through Umbria along the highways of the Sun North ino Tuscany and its hill-clad vineyards. Taste the Italian wine in your way to San Gimignano, the medieval hilltop town with its tower houses and enthral by its exotic historic center, a UNESCO world heritage site and Cradle of the Renaissance.
Amaze by giving a visit to the Academy of Fine Arts fame for its awe inspiring art and architecture apart from admiring splendour Giotto’s Bell Tower as well as Baptistry heavy bronze “Gate of Paradise” , Signoria Square well known for its magnificent sculpture and Ponte Vecchio where you can capture the enchanting moments in your camera.
Return to your hotel and overnight stay with leisure.
Day 4 : Florence to Venice
Enter into a fairyland through a dream boat exploring the wooded Apennine Hills to the fascinating Venice alluring the visitors across the globe. Experience an astonishing walk through the St. Mark’s Square, attracting Basilica, charming Doge’s Palace and the Bridge of Sighs. Add some more cream in your desert and watch Glassblower fashion delicate objects in an old traditional manner.
Return to your hotel and get ready to explore another wonderful country of Europe i.e. Spain.
Day 5 : Disembark to Spain
Trap into the opulent view of the Barcelona where you will get meet with our guides on the airport and they will take you to the hotel where you can relax and enjoy your meal. In the afternoon you will be taken to visit Columbus Monument, Plaza de Catalunya, Paseo de Gracia. Also visit the remarkable Sagrada Familia Basilica, picturesque Gaudi’s masterpiece apart from the glorious view of the enthralling city.
Day 6 : Board to Madrid- Granada
Time to move towards the capital city of Spain through the exciting high speed train and meet our guides who will drop you to your hotel. Thereafter takes you to the Puerta del Sol, Plaza de Espana along with various stunning monuments to Cervantes, the Parliament, Cibeles Fountain, elegant Calle Alcala, and Paseo de Castellana. Give a visit to the Prado Museum with its priceless art treasures.
Day 7: Full Day leisure
This day is complete leisure where you relax and explore the amenities of your hotel. Also you can visit the city form your own.
Came back to your home with the beautiful memories of your trip.
- Welcome drinks on arrival [Non Alcoholic] – Local drinks
- 02 Nights hotel stay in Perth on twin/triple sharing basis with breakfast
- 03 Nights stay in Melbourne on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- 03 Nights in Bangkok on twin/triple sharing basis including daily buffet breakfast
- 03 Nights accommodation in Sydney on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Full Day Afternoon Phillip Island - Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas Tour SIC basis
- Full day Great Ocean Road Tour with visit of Sea side town (Morning 0930 HRS to 1930 HRS)
- Half day Melbourne city tour (Morning 0800 HRS departure) by scenic coach with live commentary
- All international or domestic airport transfers in each city on seat in coach basis (private available)
- Australia tourist VISA
- Bangkok return airport transfers on SIC basis
- Half day Sydney guided city tour with live commentary seat in coach basis
- Safari world with Marine Park including exotic lunch in Bangkok Incl hotel transfers
- Sydney showboat Indian dinner cruise evening time with live cultural performances
- Bangkok half day city tour covering major tourism attractions & world famous temples
- A visit to Sydney Aquarium with glass bottom boat + The Sydney tower eye with 4D experience
- Full Day Blue Mountains Tour with Featherdale Wildlife Park, Unlimited Scenic Rides SIC basis
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi or any hub + Internal domestic flights with superb timings
The captivating hotel is dotted in central Rome at a walking distance of Piazza Santa Maria Maggiore, Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and Teatro dell’Opera di Roma. The Hotel is featured with free wifi in public areas and also serving the top class amenities. Perceive the delectable cuisine at the Hotels breakfast followed by the appetizing cocktails at their bar/lounge. Contilia air conditioned rooms are equipped by minibars, safes, flat 22 inch TV screens with satellite channels, direct dial phones and also get an enchanting view of courtyard from your rooms. Lavish bathrooms are also featured with bathtubs, showers and hair dryer and other necessary facilities. Attentive staff of the Hotel will perfectly let your holidays spend with true leisure.
Diva is spotted at less than 2 km from the Florence Peretola Airport and also to the various historic centers and the Exhibition centers. Diva’s elegant rooms are featured with air conditioners, private bathrooms and internet access. Beside the above amenities, the reception of the hotel is providing services for 24 hours a day. The hotels mouth watering breakfast serves it’s guest Italian pastries, baked brioches along with sliced meats, bread, yogurt, cereals, fresh fruits, juices, coffee, tea and cappuccino. Hotel Diva has alluring the visitors from its mesmerizing facilities, breathtaking interior and attentive staff making it a perfect place to stay in Florence.
Apartamentos Sercotel Togumar
This luxurious Apartamentos Sercotel Togumar is placed in the heart of Madrid conveniently located near to the National Auditorium of Music, Prado Museum, Parque de Berlin and Fundación Lázaro Galdiano. Ultra luxurious air conditioned rooms are featuring kitchens, free wifi, safes, cozy rooms and complimentary newspapers. Relax and Rejuvenate your body at the Spa center offering you the miraculous treatments and also maintain the shape of your body at the hotels fitness center featured with ultra modern machines. Perceive your taste buds with the delectable cuisine followed by appetizing cocktails at the hotels restaurants and bars. Friendly staff is available 24 hours a day making you feel extraordinary.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!