Highlights of Joyful Italy and Spain
Fall in love with two most ravishing and ideal destinations of Europe i.e. Italy and Spain. Discover the mysterious Rome through its historic Roman Ruins, explore the glorious Florence architect, visit the wonders of Barcelona as well as dip into the excitement of Madrid. Impress by the stupendous artwork and magnificent historic buildings that will definitely leave you spellbound. Begin your spectacular trip with the HoHo tour and proceed towards the wonderful sightseeings of the fascinating Rome. Get amazed by the past attractions like Palazzo Vecchio and busy Piazza della Signoria, Giotto’s Campanile and also fulfill your curiosity with the Leaning Tower, one of the seven wonder and unparalleled Romanesque masterpiece. After exploring the wonders of Italy get ready to explore the splendid Spain and start from its capital city, Barcelona. Start with the iconic churches of the Barcelona including Sagrada Familia then proceed to the Olympic Village, Olympic Stadium, Sant Jordi Palace, Columbus Monument beside Montjuic Mountain. After Barcelona explore another miraculous city of Spain i.e. Madrid and drift into the unlimited fun at Madrid starting from the Neoclassical Royal Palace Complex, the Sabatini Gardens, Campo del Moro and much more. It will not easy to come back but here your journey comes to an end so pack your bags and board on a flight to return home with the cherishing memories.
Day 1 Embark to Rome
Begin your adorable trip with the capital city of Italy, Rome
Once you step down at the capital city of Italy our guides will meet you and accompany you to the Hotel. Get free from the Hotels check in formalities and go ahead to explore the hop on hop off tour through the center of the city. Clutch the exciting experience by traveling over the open top buses of the fascinating Rome. Explore the panoramic views of the enchanting city with your family.
Return to your hotel have a delectable dining and get over to your fatigue.
Day 2 Discover the ancient Rome
Get over through the dazzling part of the Rome and discover its mystery.
Enjoy the delicious breakfast at the hotel and proceed to discover the old buildings in Vatican City a beautiful opportunity to meet you with the glorious past of the Rome. Our experienced guides will take you to the deep into the heart of Vatican city starting with St Peter’s Basilica to watch erstwhile items in Vatican Museum while telling you about the breathtaking stories behind respective structures.
Thereafter you will be proceeded towards Colosseum underground, the largest unrivaled amphitheater on the planet. It depicts the wonderful work of Roman architects and Engineers build in the 1st Century of the Flavian Dynasty. Mesmerized by the outstanding ancient stage machinery that used to create astounding effects. Also have a look to the mechanical elevators that were centuries ahead of the time. Observe the former emperors, gladiators, senators, slaves, merchants, Vestal Virgins and the spirituals of gods and goddesses here.
Still Rome has more to offer and this time you will be board on a most awe inspiring and be watching sights of the Rome such as Rome Forum and Palatine Hill. Our guides will take you to the grand places of the past and after enjoying the dozens of things came back to your hotel and leisurely stay there.
Day 3 Rome to Florence
Move to the most beautiful city of the world Florence after discovering the mystery of ancient Rome.
Leave your hotel after having a delicious breakfast where you will be boarded to the Rome Railways Station to proceed towards wonderland and the city of artistic treasure, Florence. Meet our agents after arrival to the Florence where they will take you to your hotel and after getting relax you will travel over the past attractions like Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria as well as you will discover the ancient side of the beautiful city. Majestic Giotto’s Campanile invites you, witness the glory of Duomo, most astonishing architectural feats with the HOHO tour. Give a visit to the glorious crowning dome followed by the spectacular Michelangelo’s David and magnificent piece of art that reflects Renaissance humanism and also epitomises Roman Humanism across the globe.
Explore the spellbinding art scene of the city and also witness the art, culture and history of the miraculous city.
After such an astonishing visit to the city return to your hotel and have a peaceful sleep.
Day 4 Explore the Splendour of Pisa
Move towards another majestic and ancient city Pisa, Tuscany region well known for its incredible Leaning Tower.
Explore the remarkable memories after taking a delicious breakfast from the Hotel having a visit to wonderful Pisa. Fulfill your curiosity to visit the Leaning Tower, one of the seven wonder and this historic city is well known for excellent architecture. Ready for an exciting and thrilling outing to the Tuscan Countryside when you proceed to Pisa, a remarkable center of European medieval art as well as amongst of the supreme architectural complexes in the world. Not surprising, it is a place of Leaning Tower, the Baptistery, the Cathedral and also unparalleled Romanesque masterpiece of the 11th and 12th centuries.
After travelling over the oodles of exciting places come back to your hotel and sleep with the dreams of adorable trip.
Day 5 Arrival to Spain - Barcelona
Time to move on the next chapter of your trip and go ahead to explore the capital city of Spain and dip into the unlimited fun at Barcelona.
Partake the delectable breakfast and check out from the hotel to proceed towards the next section of your trip which is enthralling Barcelona, the capital city of Spain.
Once you arrived there, our guides will pick you and drop you to your luxurious hotels where you can rest for some time and thereafter begin your delightful Hop on Hop off tour in the Barcelona and explore the wonders of the magnificent city. Your tour will initiate with a visit to the facade of Cathedral, a Gothic Cathedral built during 13th to 15th centuries. Thereafter, amaze by the iconic churches of the Barcelona including Sagrada Familia Facade, a colossal church in the city and has different facades.
Your trip will take you to the Olympic Village, Olympic Stadium, Sant Jordi Palace, Columbus Monument as well as Montjuic Mountain. Spend some cherishing moments with your wife or family under the sunset or shop at the Las Ramblas or enjoy at Port Aventura Theme Park.
Return to your hotel and overnight stay there.
Day 6 - Sailing trip to Barcelona
Most awaiting day of your trip came where you will be taken to the cherishable Sailing trip off the coast of Barcelona.
Pamper your taste buds with the delicious breakfast at your hotel and proceed to explore a most memorable experience where you will get a chance for a extravagant sailing trip off the coast of Barcelona and spend some adorable moments with your family or your love admiring the beautiful city. Spellbind by the staggering views to Barcelona while sailing together. Skipper on the board will explain you everything so that you can sail with utmost pleasure.
Move far away from the hustle bustle of the city enjoy the pleasure in the blissful sea water and the awe inspiring view.
Came back to your hotel collecting the beautiful memories and overnight stay there.
Day 7 Barcelona to Madrid
Moving on to the craziest fun of Madrid, central capital of Spain after exploring the mesmerizing Barcelona.
Enjoying the spanish breakfast at your hotel pack your bags to move on to meet the craziest fun at the center capital of Spain i.e. Madrid, the place of clean manicured parks, art repositories and perfectly designed avenues.
Say goodbye to Barcelona and board on a train to Madrid. Once you reached there our guides will pick you from the station and drop you to your hotel where you can relax and spend some leisure time with your loved ones or your family. Sleep on your cozy beds and get ready for your next trip to the Madrid city.
Day 8 : Dip into the excitement of Madrid
The next segment of your trip takes you to the spectacular tour of Madrid.
Relish with an appetizing breakfast and travel over for a splendid HOHO tour across the city. This engrossing city welcomes to visit its incredible places which stands as a center of immense culture and political significance.
Tour will begin with the 18th century neoclassical Royal Palace Complex, the Sabatini Gardens and proceeds to Campo del Moro. Toledo Bridge, Puerta de Alcala, church of San Francisco El Grande, Prado Museum, and Paseo del Prado fountains.
Also visit the Toledo, the city of the monumental heritage, historical coexistence and diverse culture where Christians, Jews and Muslims are living together for centuries.
Came back and return to your hotel for relax and stay there overnight.
Day 9 - Departure Day
It’s very hard to come back leaving behind the astonishing destinations and ultimate fun, thrill, excitement but we have to came back gathering the beautiful memories which is hardly impossible to forget. Check out from your hotel partaking a healthy breakfast and board on a flight to back to your home.
- Welcome drinks on arrival [Non Alcoholic] – Local drinks
- 02 Nights hotel stay in Perth on twin/triple sharing basis with breakfast
- 03 Nights stay in Melbourne on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- 03 Nights in Bangkok on twin/triple sharing basis including daily buffet breakfast
- 03 Nights accommodation in Sydney on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Full Day Afternoon Phillip Island - Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas Tour SIC basis
- Full day Great Ocean Road Tour with visit of Sea side town (Morning 0930 HRS to 1930 HRS)
- Half day Melbourne city tour (Morning 0800 HRS departure) by scenic coach with live commentary
- All international or domestic airport transfers in each city on seat in coach basis (private available)
- Australia tourist VISA
- Bangkok return airport transfers on SIC basis
- Half day Sydney guided city tour with live commentary seat in coach basis
- Safari world with Marine Park including exotic lunch in Bangkok Incl hotel transfers
- Sydney showboat Indian dinner cruise evening time with live cultural performances
- Bangkok half day city tour covering major tourism attractions & world famous temples
- A visit to Sydney Aquarium with glass bottom boat + The Sydney tower eye with 4D experience
- Full Day Blue Mountains Tour with Featherdale Wildlife Park, Unlimited Scenic Rides SIC basis
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi or any hub + Internal domestic flights with superb timings
The captivating hotel is dotted in central Rome at a walking distance of Piazza Santa Maria Maggiore, Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and Teatro dell’Opera di Roma. The Hotel is featured with free wifi in public areas and also serving the top class amenities. Perceive the delectable cuisine at the Hotels breakfast followed by the appetizing cocktails at their bar/lounge. Contilia air conditioned rooms are equipped by minibars, safes, flat 22 inch TV screens with satellite channels, direct dial phones and also get an enchanting view of courtyard from your rooms. Lavish bathrooms are also featured with bathtubs, showers and hair dryer and other necessary facilities. Attentive staff of the Hotel will perfectly let your holidays spend with true leisure.
Diva is spotted at less than 2 km from the Florence Peretola Airport and also to the various historic centers and the Exhibition centers. Diva’s elegant rooms are featured with air conditioners, private bathrooms and internet access. Beside the above amenities, the reception of the hotel is providing services for 24 hours a day. The hotels mouth watering breakfast serves it’s guest Italian pastries, baked brioches along with sliced meats, bread, yogurt, cereals, fresh fruits, juices, coffee, tea and cappuccino. Hotel Diva has alluring the visitors from its mesmerizing facilities, breathtaking interior and attentive staff making it a perfect place to stay in Florence.
This grand hotel is located far away from the bustling city at just 5 minutes walk from the Avinguda Tibidabo FGC Station Vallcarca Metro featured with spacious and grand rooms, magnificent fitness center and eye catching outdoor pool. Bertran hotels apartment has a living room beside flat screen TV, cozy sofa, Kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and tea/coffee maker. Free wifi is available in the public areas along with a continental breakfast flavoured with the variety of Cuisines. Shop some goods from the nearby supermarket for your relatives which is just 2 minutes walk from the Hotel. Explore the Barcelona city center in 15 minutes by train, Metro or Bus.
Apartamentos Sercotel Togumar
This luxurious Apartamentos Sercotel Togumar is placed in the heart of Madrid conveniently located near to the National Auditorium of Music, Prado Museum, Parque de Berlin and Fundación Lázaro Galdiano. Ultra luxurious air conditioned rooms are featuring kitchens, free wifi, safes, cozy rooms and complimentary newspapers. Relax and Rejuvenate your body at the Spa center offering you the miraculous treatments and also maintain the shape of your body at the hotels fitness center featured with ultra modern machines. Perceive your taste buds with the delectable cuisine followed by appetizing cocktails at the hotels restaurants and bars. Friendly staff is available 24 hours a day making you feel extraordinary.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!