Highlights of Magnificent London and Scotland
Float into the world of dreams with the glorious Scotland, the land of sparkling lakes, magnificent mountains and eye catching castles offering the shower of natural beauty along with the stupendous colonial era and incredible wealth of capital city of England and United Kingdom. Delight with the scottish music and delectable cuisines with the warm and overwhelming adventure of the London city enjoying the popular sightseeings including iconic “Big Ben” Clock Tower, picturesque Thames River, vibrant nightlife, and the history which is stretching back to Roman Times offering you the fine dining and unforgettable experience. Take a thrilling experience of the infinite water sports such as snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming apart from playing golf at the Birthplace of Golf. Drift into the magical nightlife of the London and explore the craziest fun, dance till your feets starts aking, perceive the sea life closely observing the underwater creatures and breathtaking science museum. Also visit Buckingham Palace, residence of Queen Elizabeth, Quaint palace- the birthplace of Shakespeare with the enthusiastic fun of Manchester, Windermere the largest lake in England. Return to your home with the sensational memories of your trip.
Day 1 Arrival at London
Time to get lost in the extreme rich culture and royal accommodation of the capital city of the England and U.K. from where your trip will begin. Step down to the International Airport where you will be greeted by Roaming Routes guides who will pick you Airport and drop to your hotel. After such a long journey you need some rest so this your leisure day and also you can enjoy amenities of your hotel.
Day 2 Fascinating tour of the London
After consuming the succulent breakfast at your hotel you would be taken by our guides to visit the charming attractions of the London. Mesmerize your eyes by visiting the astonishing Buckingham Palace- the office for the Head of State and official residence of Queen Elizabeth II, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, House of Parliament, London Eye, Tower of London and much more.
After traveling over the popular and tempting destinations of the London move back to your hotel enjoy a appetizing dinner and have a beautiful sleep.
Day 3 Tower of London
Second day of your London Tour may be the most exciting day where you would be taken to enjoy a ride atop the famous London Eye dotted in the heart of London and thereafter explore the Panoramic views of the city including Westminster Bridge, Victoria Embankment, Saatchi Gallery and Country Hall.
Return to your hotel and overnight stay in your lavish accommodations and prepare for the next day.
Day 4 Arrive to Manchester
Enjoy a luscious breakfast at your hotel and get ready to head to Manchester where you would be taken Stratford - the quaint town which is the birthplace of world-renowned play writer. Also purchase some souvenirs for your friends and relatives or take some memories from Manchester in form of goods as well as explore the bars, pubs and public houses in one of the marvellous town of England.
Return to your hotel and leisure on your cozy beds overnight.
Day 5 Move to Edinburgh
Check out from the hotel and go ahead for a half day excursion to lake district where you would be taken to the quaint towns of Bowness to the largest lake of England, Windermere. Enjoy the breathtaking view around the spectacular islands of Lake Windermere which is dotted in the heart of England tempting the visitors like a magnet.
Fill up your dreams with full excitement because you would be taken to the mesmerizing tour of Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland since the 15th century where you will travel over the Edinburgh Castle, somehow it is seen haunted for being build on the remains of old Volcano giving a spicy taste to your sweet dish. Witness it’s glorious gardens, elegant colonial era, neoclassical buildings and incredible monuments and memorials.
Return to your hotel and enjoy a sleep in your royal accommodations.
Day 6 Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
Head out into the chilly morning consuming various cuisines in your breakfast at your hotel and proceed towards the full day excursion of Loch Lomond, a lake in the Southern Scotland, surroundings is a home to red deer and oak woodlands. Stunning beauty and charm of the Loch Lomond consists of many lochs, adventours criss cross cycle trails, smaller conic hills.
In the evening we will proceed to another miracle of Scotland the lovable city - The Glasgow which is a home of excellent museums, art galleries and wonderful parks.
Return to your hotel and take some rest and stay overnight.
Day 7 Departure
It’s hard to leave such a beautiful and fascinating place but now it’s time to go back to home. Pack your bags and board on a flight to India.
- Welcome drinks on arrival [Non Alcoholic] – Local drinks
- 02 Nights hotel stay in Perth on twin/triple sharing basis with breakfast
- 03 Nights stay in Melbourne on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- 03 Nights in Bangkok on twin/triple sharing basis including daily buffet breakfast
- 03 Nights accommodation in Sydney on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Full Day Afternoon Phillip Island - Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas Tour SIC basis
- Full day Great Ocean Road Tour with visit of Sea side town (Morning 0930 HRS to 1930 HRS)
- Half day Melbourne city tour (Morning 0800 HRS departure) by scenic coach with live commentary
- All international or domestic airport transfers in each city on seat in coach basis (private available)
- Australia tourist VISA
- Bangkok return airport transfers on SIC basis
- Half day Sydney guided city tour with live commentary seat in coach basis
- Safari world with Marine Park including exotic lunch in Bangkok Incl hotel transfers
- Sydney showboat Indian dinner cruise evening time with live cultural performances
- Bangkok half day city tour covering major tourism attractions & world famous temples
- A visit to Sydney Aquarium with glass bottom boat + The Sydney tower eye with 4D experience
- Full Day Blue Mountains Tour with Featherdale Wildlife Park, Unlimited Scenic Rides SIC basis
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi or any hub + Internal domestic flights with superb timings
Hotel Inn Express Manchester
Alluring the visitors through its red brick architecture Hotel Inn Express Manchester is located at just short walk from the Manchester Football Stadium and only 5 miles away from the iconic Science Museum and factory. Manchester is well versed with the modern amenities and featuring with all the spacious accommodations, free wifi, delicious breakfast, casual bars and lavish restaurants. Its elegant rooms are equipped by flat TV screens along with satellite channels, private bathrooms, room safe, tea and coffee maker, hair dryer and other necessary amenities. The hotel serves you the luscious dining at the Manchester restaurants followed by the variety of chilled cocktails at the bars and lounge. Hotels attentive staff, fine dining, immaculate rooms makes it a perfect place to stay in Manchester.
Newby Bridge Hotel
Overlooking the River Leven, legendary Newby Bridge Hotel is situated at just 1.1 km from the magnificent Lakes Aquarium and other popular sightseeings is a relaxing and magnificent place to stay. Newby Bridge elegant and spacious rooms are featured with cozy beds, sofas, whirlpool baths, desks, flat screen TV with satellite channels and private terrace giving the magnificent views. Take a swimming experience at the hotels pool, relax and detox your body at their spa center, give a warm workout to your body at the hotels fitness center which is featured with modern cardio equipments, rowing machine, exercise bike and weight machines. Free wifi is also available in the public areas. Amaze by the well experienced chefs makes you taste appetizing dining under the warm lighting with a fabulous skylight feature. Experience the city tour with the excitement at the Newby Bridge Hotel.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!