Three nights 4 days exclusively designed magical Maldives Package is also one of the best holiday packages to explore the paradise in Asia from its flawless beauty where you can lay down on its white sandy beaches joining hands with your spouse and amaze by its colored waters.
Maldives is a great destination for underwater sports, kayaking, windsurfing, deep sea diving, scuba diving, and various other water sports. You can also unwind your soul and rejuvenate your body and mind with amazing Spa options on Maldives Holidays.
Our magical Maldives Tour package from India is best for families, couples, honeymoon couples, senior citizens, solo travelers, and groups. We take immense pride in scheduling the trip to Maldives which is most luxurious, comfortable, and safe. We have local acquaintances and thus are able to take you to some best-hidden places that will surely add value to your money.
We are well aware of the routes, weather, and other proximity and take precautions and planning in advance to ensure you have only a smooth and refreshing holiday with us. Here are some highlights of our best-selling Maldives tour packages from India.
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
Day 1: Welcome to Maldives
Welcome to Maldives – “A blessed paradise on earth” This is your first day for Maldives honeymoon package, on arrival at Male international airport meet & greet with our warm hearted representative and ride a fabulous speed boat and reach your resort, do the check-in formalities and get inspired by the beautiful surroundings. Maldives is a home of 1200 beautiful islands and perhaps the most beautiful beaches in the world and it attracting millions of tourists every year. Later evening a delicious dinner will be ready for you. Overnight stay at your water bungalow or beachfront room in Maldives.
Day 2: Maldives Leisure Day
If you don’t know how Maldives is different from other islands; wake up & step out early morning and experience the inspiring & breathtaking sunrise from beachside also you can take early morning dip in warm sea water or spend some private time with your soul mate. Breakfast will be served in resort’s restaurant. This complete day is free for you and allowing yourself the explore everything on this amazing & tropical wonderland. Explore the nearby area of your resort, take a sunbath or just swim in the pool. If adventure is your types choose from available water sports (additional cost) like scuba diving, underwater walk, banana boat towing, Jet Ski and windsurfing or you can treat yourself with fishing experience. Your second day of Maldives holiday package is incomplete without experiencing sunset from sea shore. Dinner will be at the resort and overnight stay in Maldives.
Day 3: Maldives Leisure Day
After having breakfast at the resort again, we are allowing yourself free time to explore & enjoy the paradise. Maldives presents awesome diving opportunities as it having crystal clear water and shallow lagoons where you can swim or snorkel, surfing enthusiast can ride the waves and feel like James bond with the fast speed underwater scooter. If you are fitness lover just have some yoga and fitness classes on white powdery beaches. For extreme adventure, you can opt nighttime snorkeling and see how coral formation process going on and see the night creatures under the sea. Various spa packages are available at your resort and you can choose one of them with direct payment. Dinner at the resort and overnight stay in Maldives.
Day 4: Departure Day
Good days eliminate so early and this is your last day of Maldives Tour Package. After having breakfast, pack your bags and proceed for Male international airport and catch your flight to home with full of lovely memories for lifelong.
- Return economy class airfare
- Daily breakfast & dinner at the resort restaurant.
- Return airport transfers by speed boat during daytime.
- Assistance on arrival & departure by our representative.
- 03 Nights accommodation in 5-star resort in Maldives Islands
Let Us Help Plan Your Holidays
Hello, I’m Anurag Kothari
We believe that the best holidays are those that are tailored to your dreams and your budget. Our team of specialists led by Anurag Kothari has over 5 years experience in creating (comfortable) custom and holiday packages for families, couples, professional Read More...
Recommended 5 Star Resorts in Maldives
Recommended 4 Star Resorts in Maldives
Magical Maldives Package from India
Make you holidays very especial, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning exclusive Magical Maldives Package for last 5 years. We make personalized package based on you need. Just call us, choose your aboard station i.e. Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Other, and share your needs our experts will plan a perfect Magical Maldives Package for you family, friends and groups.
Why Book With Us?
Roaming Routes is the perfect choice for a wide range of Maldives packages at affordable rates. With us, travelers can customize their packages and avail of travel insurance. Only Roaming Routes gives you an accessible and liberating travel experience.
We give wings to your dreams, with an incomparable experience.
- No Hidden Cost !!
- Work with Passion !!
- Experienced Guides !!
- Monetary Protection !!
- Budget Centric Planning !!
- Comfortable and Hassle Free Trip !!
- Full customization as per your need !!
- Attentive as well as friendly services !!
- Spectacular and Worthful Experience !!
What Our Clients Say
Had gone to Seychelles n Dubai for a honeymoon trip !! Superb arrangements and excellent hospitality by the group .. well-done bro !! Prefer you next time when I'll travel.
Roaming routes no doubt...blindly anyone can trust this agency!!!! From the very start of my trip from Nepal-Bangkok-Koh Samui-Bangkok-Nepal no hurdles. Anuragji u r really very hard working n helpful. Above all very easy going. Want to say u sorry as I gave u so many headaches but u were very polite n good u hv got too much patience inside u..... Lastly m waiting for my next trip again so dat I can njoy my freeness without any bit of tension...tension ka nam-o-nishaan nahi....thx thx thx big huggggg
I took a family tour to Dubai last week. The arrangements were amazing. Hotel, taxi, guides, itinerary, food, everything was really good. The best thing is that the tour coordinator (Anurag) was really helpful and always available and adjusted things according to our needs. He used to personally ask every day if things are going well, are we enjoying the time, or if we have any problems. Also, it was one of the best packages available for Dubai compared to any other holiday packages from different companies. We had a really nice time there and Thanks to Anurag and roaming routes for making our holiday memorable.
Awesome holidays planned by Roaming routes...excellent arrangements...Thank you Anurag Bhai for taking care of us during the holidays as well...!! Will definitely recommend Roaming routes to all my near and dear ones..!!
Had my honeymoon booked for Seychelles ....awesome arrangements with good service.......very nice holiday ...looking forward for some more holidays
Recently had a tour to Dubai with my wife and I had to say that it's was a great experience for both of us. Had a lot of enjoyment on the whole trip. For this, I would like to thank @[100000935288472:Anurag] for the arrangements done from his end. From the beginning, till the end, we didn't find any difficulty. The best part I liked about the trip is that Anurag personally use to msg every day to understand if we are in need of anything or if we are finding any issue locally. Thanks once again Roaming Routes for making our tour memorable.
The whole journey was great! And the management was very helpful always. Anurag was always there if we needed it! I appreciate the company for the royal retreat offered to me and my wife! Keep it up! Cheers!
On our honeymoon, we were confused about the destination in India to travel to in the month of Dec. Mr. Anurag came to our rescue n suggested Kerala (god's own city)... Thank u so much Anurag n roaming routes for making our honeymoon memorable. The best part about the whole journey was the local guide and the best hotels for accommodation at each travel point. Soon looking forward to our next trip definitely with Roaming Routes. Keep the spirits high!! Thank u so much!!
My recent trip with my family to bannock Pattaya tour with Roaming Routes was a good and memorable trip. Everything is good on the trip and our tour operator Mr Anurag Kothari helpful and friendly nature make this trip more memorable his knowledge is also good
We would like to thanks team Roaming Routes & especially Mr. Anurag for making our tour awesome. The hotel selection in Krabi, Phuket & Bangkok was absolutely fantastic, especially welcome arrangements in each destination were superb. The tour program & itinerary was well executed and we enjoyed all our tour. Anurag, you really care for your customers as we were feeling special by your continuous follow-up and execution. We got full value of our money and surely we will recommend Roaming Routes in our circle. Cheers (Arun Singhal)
Excellent arrangement by roaming routes...the Anelia resort at Mauritius was also excellent. We had no issues in getting delicious veg food in Anelia resort. The response by Mr.Anurag was very prompt every time. He is a very helpful person. Overall we had an awesome experience. Will surely recommend roaming routes to friends, family, and colleagues for planning holidays.
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel