It's time to get a snippet of 11 day Singapore Bali Cruise Package. This Singapore Bali Cruise Package comprises a fusion of places of both Singapore and Bali. Bali is known for its glittering culture, beautiful beaches, heritage, and much more. So, in the visit to Bali, we will explore various tourist aspects such as beautiful landscapes, mountains, beaches, delicious cuisines, Chinatown, and much more. In Bali, you will also have dinner on Cruise with your loved ones. The scene can't be described in words.
In the second half of the trip, we will advance to the City of Tourist - Singapore. Singapore is well equipped with all variety that is from natural beauty to artificial wonders. The places which we will inspect in Singapore during the tour are Sentosa Island, Night Safari, Universal Studios, Dinner at Singapore Flyer, Water Park, Amazing rides, and much more. So, we can call Singapore Bali Cruise Package a dream come true package in which we will traverse almost complete Singapore and Bali. Scroll down to know in detail about the day wise itinerary.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN BALI
The first day is the traveling day of the tour. Board from any metro city, Mumbai/Delhi/Bangalore and land to the beautiful Bali Island. After arrival, you will be welcomed by our guide in Bali's traditional style. Now, tighten your seat belts as we will be progressing to our pre-booked hotel. The first day is the rest day, so explore the hotel and get yourself a sound sleep on Bali Island.
Day 2: Full Day Kintamani & Ubud Tour
On day 2, we will be visiting various beautiful places on Bali Island. Starting with Gunung Kawi - a Balinese pilgrimage. Gunung Kawi is the place known for its bathing pools and holy springs. Gunung Kawi is followed by Kintamani. From Kintamani, we can experience various magnificent places such as the semi-active volcano, enigmatic Mount Batur over Batur Lake, Paddy Rice fields, Rich farm fields, Balinese Handicrafts, etc. Also, we will be traverse places like Ubud traditional market and Goa Gajah in the evening half of day 2. Make the best of the beautiful day
Day 3: Spa Treatment & Cruise Dinner
After having breakfast get ready for Bali’s famous 2 hours “Spa Treatment” Having a spa is a perfect way to indulge in holiday pleasure; you will be taken for most comfortable & luxurious spa center for rejuvenating body & soul. Have a sip of traditional ginger tea followed by foot bath, foot massage, body massage with aromatherapy oil, body scrub, face massage and last fabulous flower bath in Balinese style. Some stress release exercise and acupressure activities will also be given.
Return to the hotel and be relaxed. Evening around 4:00 PM you will be taken to Benoa Harbor for a tropical cruise experience. There is no other way to enjoy a beautiful evening in Bali than on Bali Hai’s Sunset dinner cruise. Imagine you sipping a drink at open-air top deck and watching how the sky is changing colour in red and purple. You will be entertained by live cabaret show AND Batak singers followed by delicious international dinner and cheerful musical night. Return hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Watersports
Wake up and have healthy breakfast as it is the sporty day. We will be progressing to Tanjung Benoa beach for Banana Boat ride, Parasailing & Jet Ski. Don't miss any of the game. In the evening we will explore some historical places of Bali Island by moving to the southwest coast of Bali. Southwest coast of Bali is known for the beauty of Pura Uluwatu Temple and the famous Dramatic Kecak Uluwatu Dance. This is really a moment to capture for future storytelling.
Day 5: Relax Day - Evening at Kuta
Enjoy the evening of Day 5 by exploring the amenities of the hotel and shopping marts at the nearby location as it's a free morning to enjoy. Whereas in the evening a private car charter will showcase the beauty and culture of Bali island to you. So, enjoy the night culture of Bali with own liberty, mouth-watering international recipes, shops or have a chilled beer in an enigmatic night club. Have a nice overnight stay in Bali.
Day 6: Arrival to Singapore - Night Safari
After the wonderful tour of Bali, we come into the second half of the tour. Catch the flight from Bali Island to Changi International airport. There you will be welcomed by our representative and he will lead to your respective hotel rooms. Enjoy the first half of the day in your Hotel as in the evening we will be going for the wonderful Singapore Night Safari. Get yourself packed with cameras as you will be taken through the dense forest on Open Tram. Capture the natural habitat of animals and feel the night atmosphere at Night Safari. This is going to be an amazing experience. At last, get amused by the performance and skills of tribal warriors. Have a good overnight stay in the Lion City - Singapore.
Day 7: Singapore City Tour - Sentosa Island
In the first half of Day 7, we will explore the beauty of Singapore City. First of all, we will go to Garden by the Bay which is among the top 10 indoor gardens in World followed by Merlion Statue. Merlion Statue is the hallmark of the Lion City. Merlion Statue is a must visit Singapore place. After that, we will have some entertainment in Suntec City. Suntec City is best known for Raffles Landing and fountain of wealth. Some other places such as Orchard Road, Chinatown and Little India will also be visited on Day 7. Later on Day 7, we will move to Sentosa Island via scenic Cable car. Sentosa Island is known for its underwater beauty and nightlife. Get amazed with the life of creatures underwater and mesmerize your eyes with dolphin moves at Sentosa Island. Also, enjoy the night shows which give the perfect closing to your delightful day 7 of Singapore Bali Cruise Package.
Day 8: Adventure Cove Waterpark with S.E.A. Aquarium
On the 8th day of the tour, we are going underwater in Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster at Adventure Cove Waterpark. During our underwater adventure, we will be visiting 14 themed zones along with tropical jungle garden and a grotto inhabited by whimsical sea creatures. S.E.A Aquarium is the world's largest aquarium, so experience the life of more than 20,000 beautiful fishes under the water. Also, S.E.A Aquarium is home to majestic manta rays, enormous goliath groupers, Napoleon wrasse, and other gentle giants of the sea. Apart from this, you may also encounter with more than 200 deadly sharks, so don't be scared. After the half day well spent with water creatures, return to your hotel and enjoy the overnight stay in Lion City. The evening is free for you, so you can roam around and enjoy the hotel facilities.
Day 9: Universal Studios
It's the day for another man-made adventurous spot. Have a healthy breakfast as we will advancing to the theme park of Singapore that is Singapore Universal Studios. Here you will experience that the Hollywood blockbuster movies and shows coming into the real life. Other than this, enjoy the water park, breathtaking rides, and much more at Singapore Universal Studios. We can call this a perfect outing for all age groups in Lion City - Singapore. Make the best of the day and get back to your hotel by evening.
Day 10: Singapore Flyer
Take your delicious breakfast in your hotel room and tighten your shoelaces as we are going to approach up in the sky. It's the time to have a panoramic birds-eye view of Singapore skyline. We will be on the Singapore Flyer which gives the astonishing view of the Singapore City. The evening is free, so guests can explore Singapore according to their hobbies. Enjoy the overnight stay in Singapore.
Day 11: Departure
Have a delicious Singapore cuisine and pack your bags. Our team member will drop you at Singapore international airport for the flight back home. Hope you make the best of the trip.
Ayana Resort & Spa
Perhaps the most luxurious resort in Bali, Ayana Resort & Spa features top class accommodations with private beaches, rooms are decorated with wooden furnishing, and stylish marble bathrooms with exclusive large bath tub, flat screen TV & Minibar. Standing on limestone cliffs overlooking Indian ocean & filled with pure relaxing atmosphere make it unique choice among the travelers.
The resort offers five best-designed swimming pools with twelve international dining options as per the traveler’s taste & region. Most amazing drinking option in the rock bar situated 14 meters above the sea level with daily new performances mesmerizes you lifelong. Ayana Resort features tennis court, 18 hole golf course, spa therapy, GYM & hot tub.
Park Royal on Kitchener Road
Experience the vibrant essence of Singapore with Park Royal on Kitchener Road, located in the heart of Singapore at Little India. A close distance from MRT metro station & 24 running Mustafa Market, it’s a fun every time you stay either for leisure or for business. Modern rooms are in large size and facilities are like cable TV, Minibar, tea/coffee maker, personal safe and large bathroom also accommodation option for single & twin bed choices are available.
A well-equipped fitness center overlooking swimming pool offer relaxing time during stay and pamper you with fabulous Spa & body treatment. The hotel offers close proximity to Clark Quay, China town and Singapore harbor front.
- 05 Nights stay in Bali Island with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers in luxury car on private basis
- Excusive 2 hours spa treatment at Anika Spa with hotel transfers SIC
- Romantic sunset dinner cruise with delicious dinner & performances SIC
- Water Sports (Parasailing, Jet Ski & Banana Boat Ride ) with transfers
- Visit Pura Uluwatu Temple & Drametic Kecak Dance Performance SIC
- Full day Kintamani & Ubud shopping tour; see semi active volcano
- An evening in Kuta with private car charter
- Active GSM card & mineral water bottle during tours
- English speaking guide assistance on tours
- 05 Nights stay in Singapore with daily breakfast
- Return airport - hotel - airport transfers by AC vehicle
- Singapore spectacular half day city tour covers all major attractions
- Night Safari Singapore with hotel transfers
- Sentosa Island trip, visit underwater world, dolphin lagoon, butterfly & insect kingdom etc
- Adventure Cove Water park including waterslides and river safari
- Singapore Flyer with transfers
- Universal Studios Singapore full day excursion
- Singapore tourist visa fee included
- All transfers & sightseeing are on seat in coach basis
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!