Highlights of Paris Zurich City Breaks
Welcome to the city of love and lights Paris placed in the heart of every human on the Earth. Begin your trip to the Paris by admiring the miraculous Eiffel Tower followed by the adorable river cruise but the Paris is not limited to Eiffel Tower. Revive your childhood and drift into the world of dreams by visiting wonderful Disneyland. Get ready to explore the best sightseeing of the magnificent city of Paris - Zurich along with unique Classic Trolley, lovely hillside villas, historical monuments, supreme museums, residential areas, financial and business centers, section of old towns and many more. Thereafter board a train of the well known Jungfrau railway to Kleine Scheidegg via Lauterbrunnen and experience one of the most fascinating train journey. On reaching the highest station in Europe you will be mesmerized by seeing the majestic panoramas of the snow clad peaks of Jungfraujoch. Beside the panoramas explore the incredible ice formations at the ice cave. While returning enjoy the awe-inspiring spectacles of the mighty Swiss Alps and capture all the beautiful moments in your heart.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL PARIS – LEISURE DAY
Board your flight from India to Paris. Upon arrival get a transfer for pre booked hotel. Do the check in formalities & be relaxed for the day. You can step out from the hotel for personal visit to market & taste some local food. Overnight stay in Paris
DAY 2: PARIS SIGHTSEEING – EIFFEL TOWER – SCENIC RIVER CRUISE – ILLUMINATION TOUR
Wake up early morning to rejoice your last morning in Switzerland, since today you will move to the city of lights and love – Paris.
Check out from the hotel and proceed to the Zurich train station to board the train for Paris. After reaching the hotel, prepare to leave for a visit to the majestic Eiffel Tower and take your time admiring it inside out. Just when you thought your purpose in visiting Paris has been fulfilled, undertake the lovely river cruise on River Seine followed by an enchanting Illumination Tour.
Blown away by the beauty of the city, return to your hotel and enjoy your overnight stay in comfort.
DAY 3: PARIS – DISNEYLAND TOUR
Enjoy your Parisian breakfast and stay prepared for a thrilling day at the Disneyland.
An entertainment resort housing 2 theme parks, hotels, and shopping centers -- Disneyland entertains kids and adults alike.
Having gotten in touch with the kids in yourselves, retreat to your hotel and drift away into the world of dreams.
DAY 4: PARIS – ZURICH – LEISURE DAY
In the morning, post breakfast, get assisted and transferred to Zurich by Eurail. Rest of the day is free to be spent at leisure. You may spend the day taking rest in your hotel or enjoy small walks on the nearby streets. Overnight stay in the hotel.
DAY 5: ZURICH CITY TOUR
After breakfast in the hotel, get ready to explore the best of Zurich onboard the unique Classic Trolley. The trolley is designed in styles of yesteryears, complemented with modern comforts to meet the satisfaction level of the elite travellers. There are state-of-the-art headsets provided for commentary, which is available in 8 different languages. The tour will be of two hours, which will feature excursion through the beautiful Zurich City and visit the financial and business centre, a section of the Old Town, Bahnhofstrasse, major museums, historical Limmatquai, Fraumunster Church & Chagall windows, residential areas, the University district, recreation areas, lovely hillside villas on the Zurichberg and amazing sights of the Alps from vantage point on the lake of Zurich. Return to your hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
DAY 6: ZURICH – MT. JUNGFRAU ADVENTURE
Arise to a beautiful morning in Zurich and indulge in a hearty breakfast. Board a train of the famous Jungfrau railway to Kleine Scheidegg via Lauterbrunnen and experience one of the most fascinating train journeys beside your dear.
On reaching the highest station in Europe, you will be mesmerized to see the majestic panoramas of the snow clad peaks of Jungfraujoch. Take your time to soak in the beauty and proceed to explore the incredible ice formations at the Ice Cave. Indulge in your favorite delicacies at one of the restaurants in Jungfraujoch and watch the peaks serve as the perfect recipe for romance.
After a beautiful day on the top of Europe, leave for the return journey to Interlaken by train and take a stopover in Grindelwald if you like. Enjoy the awe-inspiring spectacles of the mighty Swiss Alps on the way and later, revisit the same in your memories once you get back to the hotel.
DAY 7: DEPARTURE
Your journey has come to rest and from this day onwards Switzerland and Paris get engraved in your memories forever. You will be transferred to airport for your onward journey.
- 03 Nights Paris stay with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 03 Night Zurich stay with breakfast
- Paris to Zurich Swiss train ticket
- Return train station transfers in all cities by AC vehicle
- Mt. Jungfrau excursion Ex- Zurich with transfers
- Zurich City tour with transfers
- Paris sightseeing: Eiffel Tower 3rd level, Scenic river cruise & illumination tour with transfers
- Full day Disneyland Paris tour with hotel transfers
- Schengen visa charges & assistance
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi/ Mumbai
Hotel Royal Garden Paris
For some days you might have going to belief that you belongs to a royal family. Explore the luxury of Paris along with its beauty with one of the legendary hotel in the adorable city Hotel Royal Garden positioned in the heart of the city which is a perfect choice for the infinite number of visitors from its tranquil comfort and breathtaking interior. You can explore the most beautiful avenue of the Paris Grand Boulevards at just 7 minutes walk from Royal Garden. Royal Garden spacious and elegant rooms are equipped with Air conditioner, Mini bars, flat T.V with satellite channels, free wifi connection, private bathrooms along with bathtubs, individual bell and eyecup, phone etc. Capture some pleasure moments on the breakfast table which will boost your day and also don’t forget to explore the hotel bar in the evening. They has integrated everything in order to make it an ideal place for your leisure. Return with the beautiful memories.
Welcome to the magnificent and perhaps the most beautiful hotel in Zurich which is Swissotel Zurich manifesting the richness of Zurich. This elegant hotel is featured with luxurious range of leisure facilities and spotted at just 5 km from the Airport as well as the cities center. The Interior of the hotel is perfectly integrated with elegant and modern style reflecting the magnificent panoramic views and Swiss Alps. Relax and lay down on the cozy beds of the hotel room watching the television or surfing on the internet in the comfortable t-shirts and enjoy the best amenities of the hotel. Swissotel has so much to offer along with the leisure. Experience the largest pool of Zurich at the Swissotel exploring the enchanting view of sunset feeling at the top of the world. Take the benefit of hotel’s astonishing fitness center and give yourself a warm workout. Along with some exercise revitalize and generate your body with some signature spa treatments. Delight with the delectable taste of swiss dishes prepared by top and innovative chefs and let your tongue bring an unforgettable taste followed by vibrant cocktails.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Excellent arrangement by roaming routes...the Anelia resort at Mauritius was also excellent. We had no issues in getting delicious veg food in Anelia resort. The response by Mr.Anurag was very prompt every time. He is a very helpful person. Overall we had an awesome experience. Will surely recommend roaming routes to friends, family, and colleagues for planning holidays.
We would like to thanks team Roaming Routes & especially Mr. Anurag for making our tour awesome. The hotel selection in Krabi, Phuket & Bangkok was absolutely fantastic, especially welcome arrangements in each destination were superb. The tour program & itinerary was well executed and we enjoyed all our tour. Anurag, you really care for your customers as we were feeling special by your continuous follow-up and execution. We got full value of our money and surely we will recommend Roaming Routes in our circle. Cheers (Arun Singhal)
My recent trip with my family to bannock Pattaya tour with Roaming Routes was a good and memorable trip. Everything is good on the trip and our tour operator Mr Anurag Kothari helpful and friendly nature make this trip more memorable his knowledge is also good
On our honeymoon, we were confused about the destination in India to travel to in the month of Dec. Mr. Anurag came to our rescue n suggested Kerala (god's own city)... Thank u so much Anurag n roaming routes for making our honeymoon memorable. The best part about the whole journey was the local guide and the best hotels for accommodation at each travel point. Soon looking forward to our next trip definitely with Roaming Routes. Keep the spirits high!! Thank u so much!!
The whole journey was great! And the management was very helpful always. Anurag was always there if we needed it! I appreciate the company for the royal retreat offered to me and my wife! Keep it up! Cheers!
Recently had a tour to Dubai with my wife and I had to say that it's was a great experience for both of us. Had a lot of enjoyment on the whole trip. For this, I would like to thank @[100000935288472:Anurag] for the arrangements done from his end. From the beginning, till the end, we didn't find any difficulty. The best part I liked about the trip is that Anurag personally use to msg every day to understand if we are in need of anything or if we are finding any issue locally. Thanks once again Roaming Routes for making our tour memorable.
Had my honeymoon booked for Seychelles ....awesome arrangements with good service.......very nice holiday ...looking forward for some more holidays
Awesome holidays planned by Roaming routes...excellent arrangements...Thank you Anurag Bhai for taking care of us during the holidays as well...!! Will definitely recommend Roaming routes to all my near and dear ones..!!
I took a family tour to Dubai last week. The arrangements were amazing. Hotel, taxi, guides, itinerary, food, everything was really good. The best thing is that the tour coordinator (Anurag) was really helpful and always available and adjusted things according to our needs. He used to personally ask every day if things are going well, are we enjoying the time, or if we have any problems. Also, it was one of the best packages available for Dubai compared to any other holiday packages from different companies. We had a really nice time there and Thanks to Anurag and roaming routes for making our holiday memorable.
Roaming routes no doubt...blindly anyone can trust this agency!!!! From the very start of my trip from Nepal-Bangkok-Koh Samui-Bangkok-Nepal no hurdles. Anuragji u r really very hard working n helpful. Above all very easy going. Want to say u sorry as I gave u so many headaches but u were very polite n good u hv got too much patience inside u..... Lastly m waiting for my next trip again so dat I can njoy my freeness without any bit of tension...tension ka nam-o-nishaan nahi....thx thx thx big huggggg
Had gone to Seychelles n Dubai for a honeymoon trip !! Superb arrangements and excellent hospitality by the group .. well-done bro !! Prefer you next time when I'll travel.
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!