Highlights of Abu Dhabi Tour
An extraordinary Dubai tour package and a combination of three most popular Dubai tourism attractions; ride a land cruiser across the desert and have an exciting dune drive that you can’t do at home, treat yourself with this amazing desert safari with lavish dinner. What would be more romantic than riding silently on Dubai Creek in luxury Dhow Cruise, see innovating Dubai skyline from an upper deck, and order some food, smoke sheesha along with inviting musical performances. Most popular activity during Dubai holidays is having a city tour or called a city drive, ride a luxury coach and cover all Dubai tourist points and famous landmarks which you always thought in dreams with the live commentary. Also visit Dubai museum with free entry charges.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN DUBAI- ABU DHABI
Memorable trip once in lifetime… Welcome to UAE, our representative will meet you at the airport with a comfortable car or coach and get transferred direct to Abu Dhabi, the stunning capital of United Arab Emirates. He will drive you through Sheikh Zayed Road and you can enjoy the skyscrapers line both side of this road, love the drive without a single red light and no traffic jam. Upon arrival at Abu Dhabi check in to your pre-booked hotel and relax for the day. Enjoy the hotel facilities or you can experience enigmatic view of glittering city. Overnight stay in hotel in Abu Dhabi
DAY 2: ABU DHABI CITY TOUR WITH FERRARI WORLD
Breakfast at your hotel and proceed for Abu Dhabi city tour, Abu Dhabi is the richest and largest city in whole UAE even in Middle East also largest producer of oil. Your first stop of city drive will be Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque; learn the concept of ISLAM here and see the collection of marble work; this is the third largest mosque in the world with spectacular architectural design. You will also visit dazzling landmark Emirates palace & Abu Dhabi city center. Take a break and end your city tour with visit of Marina Mall & Abu Dhabi Museum. After the city tour you will be taken to Ferrari world inspired by Ferrari Supercars. Largest theme park in the world with 20 super rides also world’s fastest roller coaster. Ferrari world is the best fit activity either you are on couple holiday or with family. Overnight stay at the hotel in Abu Dhabi
DAY 3: ABU DABI TO DUBAI –DESERT SAFARI
It’s time to say good bye to the capital. Proceed for Dubai after having breakfast at the hotel. Afternoon you will be taken to Al Khatim by 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser where dune bashing will starts this is an exciting and thrilling experience where you scream and laugh when car goes up and down on sand dunes, if this not enough you can drive and feel the adventure, take some beautiful snaps of sunset from highest dune and reach to a desert camp where you can do lots of activities like camel rides, sand boarding, quad biking etc. The smiling faces welcome you with a warm heart and with some tea/coffee or some traditional drinks and offer you a fabulous international BBQ dinner with live traditional Tanura dance. Unlimited food, soft drinks, sheesha & Heena painting are available for you. Before return to your hotel the camp will serve you with live belly dancing with traditional music and you can join the dance and can take some moment captured. The traditional outfits for man and women are available for remembrance while sitting at home. Overnight stay in Dubai hotel
DAY 4: DUBAI CITY TOUR – DHOW CRUISE
Dubai city tour is a finest collection of cosmopolitan and historical showcase so have breakfast at your hotel and get picked by one of our driver and ride a coach where you hear live commentary about main tourism attractions. Drive pass by scenic route of Bur Dubai, spice market & Gold Souk (we will stay a little here) visit Jumeirah Mosque – the only mosque that allows non Muslims to enter. Explore Dubai’s old quarter Al Bastakiy at Dubai Museum and learn the formation from old to glittering city followed by spectacular photo stop at sail shaped Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Palm Island and Burj Khalifa also see the well maintained Jumeirah beach covered with white sand. Trip will end with the visit of Sheikh Zayed Road with the enigmatic view of Skyscrapers. Overnight stay in Dubai hotel
DAY 5: DUBAI RELAX DAY
Have relax on this day and experience hotel amenities like swimming pool, GYM & spa center or taste traditional cuisine nearby market with some shopping, you can visit Meena Bazaar for bargain shops or for luxury brand visit Dubai Mall. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai
DAY 6: DEPARTURE
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed for Dubai international airport and catch the homebound flight with full of lovely memories of trip.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Abu Dhabi with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 03 Nights accommodation in Dubai with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Return airport transfers from Dubai / Sharjah international airport
- Dubai Panoramic city drive half day
- Desert Safari with International BBQ dinner by 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Dhow Cruise at Dubai creek with dinner
- Abu Dhabi showcases tour with exciting Ferrari world entrance. (Nine Hours)
- Dubai VISA and OK TO BOARD charges
- Return economy class airfare
- All transfers & sightseeing on seat in coach basis
The Country Club Bur Dubai
Centrally located in Bur Dubai area and just 6 km far from Dubai international airport, the hotel is close to various tourist attractions including Jumeirah beach, The Burj Khalifa, shopping malls and very famous Meena Bazar. Country club hotel offers 102 traditionally designed spacious rooms with all luxury facilities like minibar, tea/coffee maker and free wi-fi also hotel have 6 multi-cuisine restaurants, GYM & fitness center, rooftop swimming pool, night club, gaming zone and Spa. A prominent holiday class hotel offering world class hospitality & accommodation for all guests either they are holidaymakers or business class people also a smooth access to local shops and metro station. Free toiletries available for all residents, certainlyCountry club is a wise choice while on Dubai Tour
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!