Book our luxurious Shimla Manali Tour Package from Chandigarh to make love with your partner in snow adobe Shimla & Manali for 7 days. You will accomodate in 4-star hotels of Shimla and Manali and will get a chanse of Himachal exploration, including Solang, Rohtang, Kullu, and Shimla, and many local sightseeing places of Manali.
Also, the couple will get special resort booking in moshobra for private moments. Mashobra is a splendid city adorned with lush green mountains and lovely little houses.
With Roaming Routes, you will be able to find incredible deals that perfectly suit your travel style and budget. So please send us your name and email address to book Shimla Manali Package from chandigarh.
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival to Chandigarh Airport and Proceed to Manali
Our tour operator will be waiting for you at Chandigarh Airport with the conveyance to take you to your luxurious hotel. Chandigarh is the Capital city of Punjab and is the doorway to Himachal. start our voyage to the village of God “ manu”, Manali. Manali is 300 km away from Shimla and it takes around 8 hours to reach there. We will start our journey early in the morning to reach our destination on time.
Throughout the trip, you can enjoy the amazing sightseeing. From mountain valleys to rivers, every nook of the mountain will refill the lost enthusiasm. You can now relax at a 4-star property reserve for you. The overwhelming welcome will surely ease out the exhaustion. At night you can wander in the local area and try local delicacies.
Day 2: Manali to Rohtang Pass/Solang Valley
Open up your eyes for the Himalayas standing just outside your window. After breakfast, we will escort you to the elevated mountain pass that is also the gateway to Leh. The mountain has stretched grassland, making it a perfect spot for trekking and hiking in the summers. In winters The mountains are covered with snow, which makes it the most visited place among Indian travelers and foreign tourists.
The Rohtang pass is open only for seven months a year. In case we are forbidden to visit Rohtang Pass, our operator will escort you to another picnic spot in the Solang valley. Solang valley is 15 km away from Manali and another popular tourist spot for sightseeing in summers or snow sports in winters. Gala Dinner will be served during your luxurious stay in Manali.
Day 3: Manali Local Sightseeing
We will visit different temples and other tourist spots after breakfast on day 3. The local sightseeing places of Manali like, Vashisht Kund, Jogini Waterfall, Hidimba Devi Temple, manu temple will be covered with local guides.
Manali has many temples of the mythological gods from Ramayan. Covered from mountains and rivers, every spot of Manali is enticing. We will call the day off after returning to the hotel late evening. You can relax and enjoy a romantic dinner with your partner.
Day 4: Manali to Shimla
Pack your bags to start our voyage to the most exotic hill station “Shimla”. Shimla is 236 km away from Manali and it takes around 8 hours to reach there. We will start our journey early in the morning to reach our destination on time.
Throughout the trip, you can enjoy the amazing sightseeing. From mountain valleys to rivers, every nook of the mountain will refill the lost enthusiasm. Once we reach our luxurious hotel in Shimla you can take a rest after the gala dinner. A late-night stroll with your partner is recommended by us to the love couples.
Day 5: Shimla to Kufri sightseeing
Get ready to visit the place with the utmost scenic beauty, Kufri. The high grassland is a perfect spot to take pictures, stroll or spend some time in peace. In summers you can enjoy horse riding, gazing at the picturesque beauty, and in winter the Kufri valley is covered with snow to enjoy the snow sport.
Kufri is just another hill station, 15km away from Shimla. It will take 45 minutes for us to reach. There are many adventure activities that happen during summers and winters. We will be back at our hotel in the evening. You can relax and be ready for a gala dinner at your hotel.
Day 6: Shimla Local Sightseeing – Mashobra – A Lovely Place for Private Moments
Book this day just for your love. You can spend some morning hours in local sightseeing in Shimla before leaving for Mashorba. We will visit mall road,Shimla Mosques, ViceRegal Lodge, Christ Church, Gaiety Theatre, the Grind Lays Bank, and more.
We will then leave for Mashorba valley which is 10km away from Shimal and will take 30 minutes to be there. A beautifully decorated room at one of the most luxurious hotels will be waiting for the love birds. Mashorba is a valley of love, standing aloof 7700 feet above sea level. The calm and silent place will witness all the vows and promises couples make to each other.
The lush green mountains and fresh breeze allures every mind and heart. Spend private moments with your loved one at gala dinner especially for you at your hotel.
Day 7: Departure for Chandigarh
Have breakfast and report to the resort lobby. Our tour manager will be waiting there for you for the last journey that is to Chandigarh. Enjoy the flight way back home.
- 3 Nights stay in Manali hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation in Shimla
- 1N exclusive stay at Mashobra in the Valley of Love
- Daily buffet breakfast & dinner at the hotel
- Day trip to Solang Valley/Rohatang pass to see the snow line og Himachal
- Day visit to adventure capital Kufri from Shimla, have fun with snow sports
- Flower decoration in the room once during the tour
- Honeymoon cake once upon arrival day
- Welcome drinks on arrival at the hotels
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC taxi along with driver cum guide
- 24×7 duty manager assistant during tours
- All currently applicable taxes
Apple Country Resort – Manali
Apple country resort is an outstanding four-star hotel located just 3 km away from the Hadimba temple, far away from the Hustle Bustle of other hotels where you can rejuvenate and relax. You will be mesmerized by seeing its breathtaking interior as the hotel is new. The hotel has a spa, garden, and nightclub facilities. The rooms are spacious, fabulously cleaned, and well equipped with the necessary facilities like Air conditioner, Refrigerator, T.V. with cable connection, a Hairdryer, kettle, along with a comfortable bed. Besides this, a private bathroom is attached with every room equipped with all necessities. The hotel has great fame through its friendly and accommodating staff, which are always ready to serve you.
Honeymoon inn – Shimla
At just a 9 km walk from the mall road, Honeymoon Inn is closely connected to many tourist spots. Honeymoon Inn is an ideal choice for tourists, couples, and families visiting Shimla. This place provides more than what you have paid. This stunning four-star hotel features an astonishing canopy and wooden beds, whirlpool baths, and a game area with BBQ facilities. All rooms are well equipped with Air conditioner, flat T.V., kettle beside a separate bathroom attached with each room which offers you the best comfort. The hotel is well known for its friendly staff, excellent services, excellent food quality, and Boutique style. You can also explore beautiful hill views from your room window and have marvelous experiences.
Marigold by Sarovar Portico – Mashorba
Explore the natural beauty of Mashorba, the valley of love with the stunning Marigold hotel by Sarovar portico. Situated 15km away from The Ridge, this elegant hotel is featured with free wifi, a business center, bars, massage treatments, and its spacious rooms are equipped with traditional stone-based beds, air conditioners, flat-screen televisions, safe deposit boxes, mini-fridge, and a hairdryer. You can also enjoy hiking and nature walk conducted with a local guide as per your choice. Hotel Marigold is the perfect choice for visitors who wish to come for moments of romance before starting their married life.
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest, here are some conditions that will be applied when booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking, the same category hotel will be provided with the same standard.
- Early check-in and late checkout are not guaranteed. We can only request a respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost; however, you can obtain extra charges; if you don’t opt, we are not responsible for any damage, death, loss, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- India tourist visa or tourist visa for India approval depends on the respective embassy’s decision, and we aren’t sure we can help with any refusal.
- Fees once paid is non-refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season, and blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary, and the vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule, and it will be final once we confirm with you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but depend on the airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- In case the airline cancels or delays the flight, the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & they have to accommodate you in the best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and New Year evenings will be directly payable.
- Wedding cards have to be shown at the time of check-in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter, and these inclusions may vary from hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities; however, guests can take extra charges or request us to book.
- Tip for the driver & the guide is your decision, we are not concerned about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per the Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check-in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package means that the customer agreed with our terms & would not be liable to ask for any cancellation/refund or money due to the hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are the sole decision of hotels & may discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests.
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels worldwide, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy, and we required full payment before guest fly or checked in to the hotel
- Let Us Help Plan Your Holidays