Book Hong Kong Macau Tour Packages in @70,000 INR
Book an exciting holiday in Hong Kong & Macau Tour Packages For Your Family or Friends in Just 70,000 INR Includes Stay in 5 Star Hotels, Return Airfare and More. Explore Beautifull Places like Disneyland, Ocean Park and More.Book Your Holiday
Get The Best Deals Now
Book amazing trip made by roaming routes, 5 days/ 4 Night Customizable Hong Kong & Macau tour Package in 70,000 INR/Person from India. Explore the best attractions: Disneyland, Ocean park With Different activities like Casino Hopping in Macau, Drooling on Local Alley Food and many other tourist attraction in one Trip.
Highlights Of Hong Kong Macau Tour Packages
- Enjoy a remarkable bird's-eye view from the top of Victoria peak
- Significant experience of Macau city tour and its culture
- A full-day Disneyland tour with thrilling rides
- Visit the ocean park and exciting water shows
Best Selling Hong Kong and Macau Tour Packages
|Hong Kong Macau Holiday Packages||No. of Days||Price*(Per Person)|
|Hong Kong Macau & Easy Package||5 Days / 4 Nights||70,000 INR|
|Hong Kong Macau Disneyland Package||6 Days / 5 Nights||85,000 INR|
|Hong Kong Macau Venetian Special||8 Days / 7 Nights||1,10,000 INR|
About Hong kong & Macau Trip
Hong Kong and Macau are the Best attraction for Holiday tours, located on the delta of the Pearl River on the south bank of China. The distance between both cities is Approximately 64 kilometres, and tourists can easily commute between Hong Kong and Macau by various transportation facilities. Hong Kong is the busiest port and trading centre globally, and Macau is also known as the gambling capital; that's why it is the best place for a holiday.
Hong kong Macau tour packages provide you with the foremost Experience and chance to explore the various tour itineraries of the 2 destinations in one trip.
We have the best Hong kong Macau packages with customized duration and travel plans to make your holidays refreshing and adventurous.
You can access world-renowned casinos, Ocean Park, Lantau Island and Disneyland by choosing from a range of affordable travel packages to Hong Kong and Macau.
Best Tourist Attractions of Hong Kong Tour
Hong Kong attracts 3.5 million tourists annually, which is more than the population of other countries, so what is calling so many people to Hong and Macau? Check these best places in Hong that have been placed on top by frequent visitors.
Ocean Park in Hong Kong is one of the best tourist and holiday places to spend quality time with family; this theme park is famous for being a part of fantastic adventure rides. Tourists travelling to Hong Kong with family must visit this sightseeing point in Hong kong.
What's special: Fun-full rides, marine animals, theme park.
Visiting cost: 4036 INR only for adults and 1600 INR only for children
Opening Hours: 10 am to 6 pm
Hong Kong Disneyland:
Disneyland is Hong Kong's most sought-after tourist destination, attracting many tourists. Many of the kids' favourite characters will bring their memories to life; you can forget about the world by participating in fun activities such as magic performances, and you can appoint Mickey Mouse to surprise your kids. Disneyland is also the best place for children, teenagers and also for senior people.
What's special: thrilling rides, cartoon charters like Micky mouse and more.
Visiting cost: Adult: 5806 INR only, Child: 3785 INR only
Opening Hours: 10:30 am to 8 pm
The view will take you off the road when you reach Victoria Harbor after a long day wandering the streets of Hong Kong. Victoria Harbor is where you take a breather of peace and spend a wonderful evening with family or your partner.
What's special: Mindblowing view of the skyscrapers
Operating Hours: 9 Am to 6 Pm
Distance: 33 Km from the Hong Kong International Airport
Best Tourist Attractions of Macau Tour
Venetian Macau is the place for the world's largest casinos and hotels. All the opulent rooms and traditional welcome please the tourists. You can participate in the street's dazzle or try your luck at the casino.
The Macau Tower is the tallest observation centre in Macau; and offers a view of the Pearl River Delta and the beautiful city from 223 meters.
Most Exciting Things To Do On Hong Kong & Macau Tour
Hong Kong and Macau have everything to entice tourists, especially young travellers, from exciting theme parks to casinos, Disneyland and adorable villages to give you an immersive live experience. Here are six things you can enjoy on the hong kong Macau tour.
Board the Star Ferry:
Aboard the Star Ferry, and you will discover how beautiful the city is with breathtaking skylines and a spectacular water ride that enhances your view of the city at just 2.70 HKD.
Cycling on the 60km Track:
The long journey over unknown lands will allow the drivers to explore unique experiences. Hong Kong's longest cycle track starts from Tuen Mun to Ma On Shan, and the adventure is memorable for tourists, joining greenery and ocean views along the way.
Drooling on Local Alley Food:
Every street in Hong Kong city consists of local flavours and the setting sun. The delicious street food that will open up all the taste buds as soon as it enters the mouth is pleasing to the tourists. Hong Kong's dishes include offal, shark fin soup, deep-fried veggie, and fishball, so don't miss out on this exploration that everyone wants a taste.
Visiting in Taipa Village, Macau:
Taipa Village is one of the most preserved places in Macau that attracts visitors to Macau every year. Taipa's pedestrianised streets pass through various shops, museums and temples, making it the perfect activity in Macau for travellers to spend a quality evening.
Casino Hopping in Macau:
Casino hopping is on top of anything in Macau. Hanging out with a live band at the Venetian hotel and enjoying free exotic drinks is an excellent use of your time in Macau.
Travel Advisory For Hong Kong & Macau Tour
It is wise to check travel convenience before booking Hong and Macau travel packages. Due to the covid-19 global pandemic, the Hong Kong tourism department accepts and rejects traveller's applications in the following situations.
- If you are not feeling well or are experiencing any virus symptoms.
- Recently diagnosed with virus
- contacted with a corona-infected person.
If you don't meet the above conditions, you will quickly enter the city by answering health check-up questions at Hong Kong airport. All passengers opting for the Hong Kong Macau holiday package must follow the Corona guidelines.
Best Time for Booking Hong Kong Macau Tour Packages
Hong Kong and Macau are year-round destinations for many reasons. Still, tourists choose the most suitable time, so autumn remains at its peak in both Hong Kong and Macau cities from September to December, which is a great leisure time for tourists to book a hassle-free holiday in Macau and Hong kong. Or if you're looking to spend your honeymoon in Hongkong then book your package for Christmas to New Year.
Hong Kong Macau Tour Packages from India
Hong Kong & Macau – two wonders of Asia and worth visiting for cosmopolitan lifestyle orientation. Best for Honeymooners.
Inclusions: Meals, Stay, Travel Insurance, Return Flight
Sites : Macau City, Macau-Hong Kong places, Hong City.
- Day 1: Arrival in Hong Kong- Macau
- Day 2: Macau City Tour
- Day 3: Macau- Hong Kong
- Day 4: Hong Kong City Tour
- Day 5: Departure
Everyone has a wish list to visit the tourist destinations; certainly everyone has Hong Kong & Macau in his wish list.
Inclusions: Stay, Travel Insurance, Return Flight, Meals
Sites : Macau City, Hong Kong by Night Tour, Disneyland, Ocean Park.
- Day 1: Arrival in Hong Kong- Macau
- Day 2: Macau City Tour
- Day 3: Macau- Hong Kong [Hong Kong by Night Tour]
- Day 4: Hong Kong [Disneyland Full Day Tour]
- Day 5: Ocean Park Full Day Tour
- Day 6: Departure
A full pack action adventure to Asia’s two most amazing destinations, This tour that showcase wonders of the world.
Inclusions: Travel Insurance, Return Flight, Stay, Meals
Sites : Lantau Island And Big Buddha, Disneyland, Ocean park, Hong kong- Macau Places, Macau City.
- Day 1: Welcome to Hong Kong
- Day 2: Lantau Island & Big Buddha Tour
- Day 3: Disneyland Full Day Tour
- Day 4: Ocean Park Full Day Tour
- Day 5: Sky 100 Observation Deck
- Day 6: Hong-Kong Macau
- Day 7: Macau City Tour
- Day 8: Departure
Hong Kong Macau Tour Packages FAQs
Customized Hong Kong and Macau Tour Packages
Hong Kong Macau Accommodation
Let Us Help Plan Your Holidays
Hello, I’m Anurag Kothari
We believe that the best holidays are those that are tailored to your dreams and your budget. Our team of specialists led by Anurag Kothari has over 10 years experience in creating (comfortable) custom and holiday packages for families, couples, professional Read More...
Reviews of Our Recent Hong Kong Macau Visitors
Excellent Tour Anurag Kothari from the Roaming Routes team is very cooperative & helpful. The whole Tour was nicely Planned & arrangements were perfect. The entire trip was 5 Days. We explored the Great Places in Hong Kong and Macau, Food and Culture. Thank You, Roaming Routes
It was my dream to visit Hong Kong and Macau for my Honeymoon, and I was confused regarding plane tickets and hotels room because it was the first tour of my life, but roaming routes solved this problem. Thank you, Roaming Routes
I booked a Hong Kong Macau with Disneyland through Roaming Routes for my family and me. The Tour was terrific. We explored different foods & rides, and the Hospitality was excellent. The Total Trip was 6 Days. We explored Many places in Hon Kong and Macau. The Trip was Amazing. Thank You, Roaming Routes, for making our Trip memorable.
I booked Hong Kong Macau Venetian for my girlfriend. The tour was Excellent and Memorable; the services and Facilities provided by Roaming Routes were good. My Girlfriend and I enjoyed it a lot. Thank You, Roaming Routes, for making our life memorable.
I belong to Jaipur, and I Booked the Hong Kong Macau Easy Package for my son and his wife. The Package was tremendous and the Services Given by Roaming Routes were also excellent; they enjoyed it a lot. Thank You, Roaming Routes
Why Book With Us?
No Hidden Cost
No money will be asked from the traveler after depositing the package booking amount
Budget Centric Planning
We rely on experienced tour curators who design your package according to your travel budget and needs
We are associated with top-notch hotels in the world
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel