Highlights of Legendary Hong Kong with Macau Tour
If you are planning a full happening adventure then you must select our Legendary Hong Kong with Macau Tour Package. Legendary Hong Kong with Macau package will take you to Asia’s two most wondrous addresses – Hong Kong and Macau. If you had been to Hong Kong before and skipping Hong Kong Macau trip for this reason then you might be making mistake. Hong Kong is changing day by day, so every time you visit Hong Kong, it will surprise you with its new ventures. Therefore enjoy Hong Kong with a visit to some amazing places like Lantau Island, Disneyland, Ocean Park, gigantic malls, world-class cookeries, etc. Our Legendary Hong Kong with Macau package also gives you the chance to enhance your eyes with the beauty of Macau. So, if you are planning a family tour to Hong Kong and Macau then this is the package you can go for. You can also opt Legendary Hong Kong with Macau for a trip in a couple or in Group. You can get our detailed day-wise itinerary of Legendary Hong Kong with Macau package below.
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
Day 1: WELCOME TO HONG KONG
After a long flight from India, get ready for a warm welcome at Hong Kong International Airport. Our team manager will be there to welcome you. From the airport, you will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel through our comfortable motor. Now, complete the check-in process and the remaining portion of the day is free for you. You can enjoy the hotel hospitality or can go out and enjoy life in Hong Kong.
Day 2: LANTAU ISLAND AND BIG BUDDHA TOUR
Very good morning in Hong Kong. Get your tummy filled with some delicious breakfast as after that we are going for a high-speed ferry ride. Our today’s destination is Lantau Island. The island which is double the size of Hong Kong. The most beautiful part of Lantau Island is its refreshing beauty as it is well equipped with pristine beaches, spectacular mountains, and tropical rainforests. At Lantau Island, we will also get to see the world’s largest bronze Buddha. Spend some time there for the enlightenment of mind and soul. After spending some spiritual time, we will go for a short visit to traditional fishing villages and scenic cable car ride on Ngong ping point to get a view of complete Lantau Island. Enjoy the whole day at Lantau Island and return back by evening.
Day 3: DISNEYLAND FULL DAY TOUR
On day 3 of Legendary Hong Kong with Macau tour, we are going to one of the most amazing theme parks in the world – Disneyland. People from every age group has something to enjoy at this magic land. Enjoy the whole day Disneyland with superfast rides, mouth-watering foods, happening environment and much more.
Day 4: OCEAN PARK FULL DAY TOUR
After the full day enjoyment at Disneyland, let’s take you to another premier theme park of Hong Kong – Ocean Park. Have breakfast and meet our guide at the hotel lobby for a visit to Ocean Park. Ocean Park has everything which you are searching in a theme park with 60 thrilling rides, top 10 giant aquariums, marine life with Dolphins, Sea Lions, and giant sharks. Also, your entry to Ocean Park will give you access to experience tropical rainforests, breathtaking mountains, polar adventure, and Aqua city. Enjoy Ocean Park full day tour and have delicious dinner in Hong Kong’s best restaurant for the perfect ending of the day.
Day 5: SKY 100 OBSERVATION DECK
Today we will be visiting the tallest indoor observation deck in the world called Sky 100 as we are getting the view from the 100th floor. Get a pictorial view of Hong Kong along with all the other major attractions of the city in 360-degree. Get some clicks for future remembrance and return to the hotel by afternoon as we have planned something marvellous for the evening. As we have already heard that Hong Kong changes completely when it comes to Night. So, we are going to experience this today. First of all, we are going to the highest peak of Hong Kong for the dynamic view of the city followed by the Aberdeen fishing village & jewellery market. After traversing all these places, now we are going on Dragon Pearl Cruise for a warm trip and capture all the moments of the scenic journey. Enjoy the Nightlife at Hong Kong.
Day 6: HONG KONG-MACAU
Day 6 of Legendary Hong Kong with Macau Tour is a travelling day. Get a healthy breakfast at the hotel room and head to Hong Kong Ferry terminal. From there you need to board the high-speed ferry for Macau. In this way, you capture the snippets of gambling capital of China – Las Vegas before deboarding at Macau Ferry Terminal. After this, get on to our comfortable motor and reach the pre-booked hotel. The remaining portion of the day is free, so, you can spend the time as per your point of interest. Macau is known for its nightlife, therefore, don’t miss to experience it.
Day 7: MACAU CITY TOUR
After experiencing the nightlife of Macau, now, we are going to enjoy the daily life as well. In the city of dreams first, we are going to visit two of its most traditional and cultural places – UNESCO world heritage site, Temple of A-MA & St. Paul ruins. After this, we are going to Fisherman’s Wharf – an entertainment hub for all generations. Apart from these entertaining places, we will also experience life at Casino and Macau Grand Prix circuit. This is going to be an exploring day, so don’t miss the healthy breakfast from our side. Snacks time will be given to you at Fisherman’s Wharf to taste some of the most delicious dishes of Macau. Enjoy the last night of Hong Kong Macau Tour.
Day 8: Departure
Last day is a travelling day. Pack your bags and report at the hotel lobby at the specified time. First, we will take a ferry ride to Hong Kong and from there, our tour head will drop you to Hong Kong International Airport for the flight way back home. Enjoy the journey.
- 02 Nights stay in Macau with daily breakfast
- 05 Nights stay in Hong Kong with American breakfast
- Return economy class airfare on Jet Airways or Cathay Pacific non stop
- Lantau Island tour with big Buddaa & cable car ride onthe seat in coach basis
- Hong Kong – Macau – Hong Kong transfers through high speed ferry
- Ocean Park entrance with hotel transfers SIC
- Macau half day city tour on seat in coach basis
- Hong Kong by night tour with Dragon Pearle Cruise ride
- Full day Disneyland tickets with return hotel transfers SIC
- SKY 100 observation decks; get a bird eye view of Island
Kimberley Hong Kong
Centrally located 4-star luxury hotel enjoys close proximity to Tsim Sha Tsui area and MTR railway station. Hotel is perfectly & well connected through shopping hub & entertainment paradise and features walking distance to major corporate offices & cultural centers.
Guestrooms designed with wide windows with latest facilities like flat-screen TV, personal safe, ironing facility and Minibar. Three regular restaurants offer multi-cuisine food with the prestigious cocktail in rocking BAR. Fitness center, Spa center & business center is available for recreational & business need, an elegant hotel for travelers who like brand shopping & luxury lifestyle.
Venetian Hotel Macau
The largest hotel in Macau with finest ever luxury facilities and a home of gamblers, Venetian Resort Macau presents a mind blowing hospitality to all guests from all over the world.
A diverse selection of over 3000 suits with latest and unparallel amenities will make the stay unique and memorable ever. A 40 story golden building explores a shopping, entertainment and joyful paradise where 30 restaurants serves meals from all over the world – you name it and you get it. Resort offers 3 inside canals and various outdoor swimming pools with fitness center & Spa treatment. Venetian resort presenting a gambling opportunity by its largest casinos with branded shopping center in premises.
Legendary Hong Kong Macau Package from India
Make you holidays very especial, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning exclusive Hong Kong Macau Package for the last 5 years. We make personalized package based on you need. Just call us, choose your aboard station i.e. Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Other, and share your needs our experts will plan a perfect Hong Kong with Macau holidays for you family, friends and groups.
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with the same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request the respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on the respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be on a disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in the best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are the sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel