If you are planning a Dubai Tour, Roaming Routes is the best tours and travel agency to come to. Be it Dubai Honeymoon Packages or Dubai Tour Packages for Family, find your suitable travel preference and plan your fascinating Dubai Trip with Roaming Routes. Dubai Tour is all about fun, adventure, pleasure, and night parties. The trip allows you to explore the most vibrant places in Dubai City Tour such as Burj Khalifa, Desert Safari, Ski Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Park, and many more. Roaming Routes currently offers a variety of Dubai Packages with prices starting as low as INR 45,000/- per person. Explore a variety of itineraries and pick your best-suited Dubai Tour Package.
With a nominal distance of around 2,475 km, India is 1 hr 30 mins ahead of Dubai. A direct flight from India takes just 3 hr 33 mins to reach Dubai with all luxury on the way. Drape yourself in the color of the enlightening city and get the most thrilling experience at the huge Arabian Desert that awaits your arrival to experience the traditional culture of Dubai, by surrounding yourself with the most beautiful Belly Dancers while having an appetizing dine under the calm twilight sky.
Be it a long trip or short, a leisure stay or active holiday, whatever your travel style, Roaming Routes has diverse Dubai vacation packages for you. Check-out the luxury Customized Dubai Tour Packages with all essential inclusions and best accommodation designed to pamper you on your Dubai Holidays. Un-discover the beauty of the most appealing city and book the expertly designed Dubai Tour Packages from Mumbai or Ahmedabad with Roaming Routes.
|All Dubai Tour Packages||Duration||Price*(Per Person)||Rating|
|Simply Dubai Holiday Package||3 Nights/4 Days||Rs. 45,000||5.0 Star|
|Dubai Honeymoon Tour Package||4 Nights/5 Days||Rs. 70,000||5.0 Star|
|Spectacular Dubai Tour Package For Family and Group||5 Nights/6 Days||Rs. 60,000||5.0 Star|
|Incredible Dubai Tour Package With Atlantis||5 Nights/6 Days||Rs. 70,000||5.0 Star|
|All Inclusive Dubai Vacation Package||8 Nights/9 Days||Rs. 90,000||5.0 Star|
|Miracles of Dubai & Ras Al Khaimah||6 Nights/7 Days||Rs. 75,000||5.0 Star|
|Customized Dubai Tour Packages||Customized||Get Free Quote||5.0 Star|
- Day 1 Arrival Dubai & Evening Dhow Cruise on Marina
- Day 2 Dubai city tour , Evening Desert safari by Land Cruiser & BBQ dinner
- Day 3 Burj Khalifa, Underwater Zoo & Sea aquarium
- Day 4 Departure Day
- Day 1 Arrival Dubai & Evening Yellow boat tour
- Day 2 Exiting Ferrari world & Warner Bro in Abu Dhabi
- Day 3 Evening Desert safari by Land Cruiser &BBQ dinner
- Day 3 Morning Snow park & Evening Burj Khalifa
- Day 4 Big Bus Dubai Hop On Hop Off tour
- Day 5 Bye to Dubai Tour
- Day 1 Arrival Dubai , Evening Dhow Cruise on Marina with dinner, live music, Tanura show
- Day 2 Morning Dubai city tour, Evening Desert safari by Land Cruiser & BBQ dinner
- Day 3 Burj Khalifa ,Underwater Zoo & Sea aquarium
- Day 4 Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque & Ferrari World
- Day 5 Aqua venture & Lost chamber full day access at Atlantis the Palm
- Day 6 Departure
- Day 1 Arrival Dubai & Evening Dhow Cruise on Marina
- Day 2 Dubai city tour, Desert safari by Land Cruiser & BBQ dinner
- Day 3 Burj Khalifa, Underwater Zoo & Sea aquarium
- Day 4 Bollywood theme park full day
- Day 5 Stay at Atlantis, Full day free access to Aqua venture & Lost Chamber
- Day 6 Departure
- Day 1 Dubai Arrival & Evening Dhow Cruise on Marina
- Day 2 Dubai city tour, Dubai Desert safari by Land Cruiser & BBQ dinner
- Day 3 Stunning Dubai View from Top of Burj Khalifa, Underwater zoo & Sea Aquarium
- Day 4 Enjoy at Ferrari World with Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Day 5 Aqua Venture & Visit to Iconic ‘Atlantis The Palm’
- Day 6 Snow Park entrance & Yellow boat tour
- Day 7 IMG world of adventure
- Day 8 Miracle garden & evening Global village
- Day 9 Fly to Home
- Day 1 Arrival Dubai – Evening Dhow Cruise on Dubai Marina with dinner
- Day 2 Full day Musandam Peninsula Dibba Dhow Trip from Dubai with Lunch
- Day 3 Dubai frame + Evening Burj Khalifa tour
- Day 4 Full day Aquaventure & Lost chamber at Atlantis the Palm Dubai
- Day 5 Transfer to Ras Al khaima by road and Evening Desert Safari by 4×4 Land Cruiser with BBQ dinner
- Day 6 Jabal Jais Zipline – world’s longest Zipline tour
- Day 7 Departure to Dubai airport
Customized Dubai Tour Packages from Top Cities
Customize your Dubai Tour Packages and make an unforgettable experience with Roaming Routes. Call our Tour Guide Experts and Plan a Customized Dubai Tour Packages that match your requirements and fit your budget.
Dubai Tour Packages From Ahmedabad
Dubai Tour Packages From Delhi
Dubai Tour Packages from Mumbai
Dubai Tour Packages From Banglore
Dubai Tour packages From Kolkata
Culture and custom
Dubai is largely a Muslim country with a progressive approach. The city is the largest multicultural spot with tolerant and cosmopolitan behavior. Dubai is a home for around 200 residents of diverse nationalities and the most beautiful thing about the city is that everyone lives with pure harmony. The Dubai Tour welcomes its guests with Arabian hospitality and offers a variety of delicious lip-smacking food.
Dubai enjoys a warm climate year-round.Best time to visit Dubai is in winters that starts from October and ends in April because the Dubai weather in winter is pleasant. The average temperature during winters ranges around 20 degrees centigrade. While in Summers (June to September) the temperature gets high ranging from 30 to 40 degrees centigrade. Dubai is an awe-inspiring destination with moderated weather conditions.
Places to Visit in Dubai :
- Burj Al Arab
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Dubai Mall
- Mall of the Emirates
- Burj Khalifa
- Jumeirah Beach
- Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Global Village
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Dubai Marina
- Sand Dunes
- Dubai Fountain
- Kite Beach
- Dubai Creek
- Palm Island
How to Reach Dubai?
The fastest way to reach Dubai is via a Flight. Land directly at the Dubai International Airport, aka the largest Airport in UAE that links the Emirate with over 200 world destinations. You can also choose to reach Dubai via the Sharjah International Airport and transfer to Dubai City, either by hiring a taxi or catching a bus.
The Emirates Express Bus Services are available for Dubai City Tour that connects diverse points of Dubai, such as Abu Dhabi, Bur Dubai, Sharjah, etc.
If you are booking Dubai Packages from India, then you can fly to Dubai from any major port of the country. Multiple airlines operate direct flights to Dubai from India like Air India Express, Indigo, SpiceJet, Air India, Emirates, and more. You can pick direct Dubai flights from Delhi, Banglore, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, and other major Indian cities.
Mostly the trip takes around 3 – 4 hrs to reach Dubai, and India to Dubai Airfare starts from INR 6,704. With so many trips to Dubai from India, book your Dubai Tour Packages by merely logging on to the Roaming Routes website! Browse Roaming Routes to explore the best Dubai Tourist Places and book your Dubai Packages for Couples or Families. Customized Dubai Tour Packages are so also available.
What to eat in Dubai Tour?
Be it International dishes or Emirati cuisines, on-road fast foods, or celebrity chefs cooking up delicious delicacies, Dubai Tour offers you all. Order your favorite culinary at a mid-night or early morning, Food is available 24*7 in the city. Relish on the lavish Dubai Food – Al Machboos, Chelo Kebab, Al Harees, Shish Tawook, Kanahei, or any Indian food at Indian restaurants to suit all budgets. Eat out your favourite Street food in Dubai with your partner or Family at an instagrammable location and enjoy your Dubai Tour Packages.
Things to do in Dubai:-
Following are the things to Doing in Dubai:-
- Dubai Marina dinner cruises
- Hot air ballooning
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner
- Cruises to Burj Khalifa
- Limousine ride in the city
- Dhow dinner cruise in Dubai creek
- Tour the city in a Helicopter
- Romantic date on a yacht
- Dubai fountain lake ride
- Scuba diving in Dubai
- Visit Ferrari world
- Water sport at Jumeirah
- Visit Dubai frame
Adventure activities in Dubai Tour :
The most popular Adventures in Dubai that you add on in your Customize Dubai Tour Package:-
- Dune Bashing
- sand Boarding
- Sky Diving
- Bungee Jumping
- Shark Diving
- Hot air balloon Ride
- Dubai seaplane flight
- Scuba diving
- Sea breacher ride
- Water jet pack experience
- Rides at the wild wide water park
- Indoor Skydiving
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Jet skiing
- Dubai Helicopter tour
- wake Boarding
- Adventurous Desert Safari
- Deep-sea fishing
Best time to Visit Dubai :
Winters (November to April) is the best time to visit Dubai Tour. Though all-round the year, Dubai offers favorable climatic conditions, during winters the weather of Dubai becomes so pleasant and adapting that it makes it smooth for travelers to explore Dubai Sightseeings. Witness the tourist traffic with the most fascinating Dubai Shopping Festival in January – February.
Shopping in Dubai :
Dubai is the largest Shopping Hub, also known as a Shopping Paradise of the world. Dubai tour offers you all your shopping preferences, be it at the upscale Dubai Malls or from bargain hunting at the Dubai Outlet Mall. Dubai has ”Everything for Everyone”. From the most traditional products like ceramics, textiles, spices, handicraft, or memorizing souvenirs to get back from the Dubai Tour, the city invites you to explore the whole, and not to forget to make a move towards Meena Bazaar in Bur Dubai. If you are really an idyllic shopper, then make sure to consider the Dubai Shopping Festival Dates to coincide with your booking of Dubai Tour Packages.
Do’s and Don’t of Dubai Tour :
The following are some Do’s and Don’ts of Dubai Tour that you should follow on your Dream trip to Dubai.
Do’s of Dubai Tour:-
- Do dress sensibly and respectfully.
- Do remember that Dubai follows a tolerant version of sharia law and is an Islamic country. So, be respectful of this, and you’ll have a much better stay.
- Do take taxis directly from hotels to nightclubs when you are drunk.
- Do take your shoes off at the door if visiting someone’s home.
- Do know the opening and closing times.
- Do drink tap water instead of expensive water. It’sIt’s free and safe.
- Do be careful when crossing roads because the speed of the car in Dubai is Very high.
- Do be respectful towards the women of Dubai.
Don’ts of Dubai Tour:-
- Do not wear swimwear in other places except the beach and pool.
- Do not display affection in public. Similarly, unmarried couples living in Dubai are illegal.
- Do not make wrong hand gestures or do not lose your temper.
- Do not take photographs of Government buildings.
- Remember Do not drink and drink in Dubai.
- Do not drink and eat during Ramadan in public.
- The most important thing for the Shopaholics. Do not forget to bargain.
Things to carry on a Dubai Tour :
- Make sure to carry lip balm, sunglasses, and Sunscreen.
- Carry breach bags that help you in taking things separately.
- Carry a fanny bag so that you can safeguard your items or belongings.
- Always carry a first-aid box with you.
- Carry a mosquito repellent cream
- If you love photography, then bring your camera with some extra batteries.
- Carry ear pods and power banks.
Safety Measures to be taken for a trip to Dubai :
- The minimum legal age for drinking is 21 years. Moreover, people can enjoy drinks in licensed places and restro. Drinking in public places will put you in trouble.
- Never Drink and Drive in Dubai. It is prohibited.
- Do not forget to carry essential documents like- Passport, Visa, travel insurance documents, and return tickets.
- If you love photography then do take permission before clicking a photo.
Pro Traveller’s Tips on a Dubai Tour :
- Try to avoid visiting Ramdan, as locals do fast during this time, and eating and drinking at this time in public are not allowed, and you will hardly find any hotels and restaurants open.
- Book your Flight six months before your departure that won’t put so much burden on you.
- Book Dubai tour package from roaming routes in advance. So, that you get the EMI facility that means you can TRAVEL NOW AND PAY LATER.
- Learn some Arabic phrases before heading on a Dubai tour So that you get friendly with locals there.
- Carry your identification and age proof document with you on your Dubai Tour. So, that you can show them whenever they ask and always carry these documents when you are going to a nightclub.
Following are the Best Hotels in Dubai to stay are:-
Stay in Dubai with Daily Breakfast
Explore Dubai Panoramic City Drive
Dubai Desert Safari in 4*4 Toyota Land Cruiser (with BBQ dinner)
Visit to Dubai Fountain Show and Dubai Burj Khalifa
Ride on a Dhow Cruise at Dubai Creek (with delicious dinner)
On-Return Airfare: Economy Class
Dubai Tour Visa (Board Charges includes)
Dubai tour Packages from India
We offer exclusive tour packages from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, and other cities of India. Also, we provide Dubai Honeymoon Tour Packages from India. If you are looking for Dubai Tour Packages then call us @ +91 93587 56563.
FAQs Based on Dubai Tour and Dubai Tour Package
October to April is the best time to book Dubai Tour Packages because of the pleasant weather for city tours. If you are a shopping lover then, coordinate your booking days in the months of January and February, as this time Dubai holds the largest Dubai Shopping Festival that allures millions of tourists across the globe.
Yes, Indian Nationals need a visa for the Dubai Tour. There’s a simple process of applying for a Dubai Tourist Visa that takes around 3-5 days. Dubai Visa cost ranges between INR 6,500 – INR 7,500. You can also get an on-arrival Dubai Visa that is valid for 14 days.
Yes, Dubai is the safest place to explore with high-security surveillance.
Dubai Shopping Festival begins at the end of December and ends in February. Millions of tourists explore Dubai during these months.
Your flying time of Dubai to Mumbai flight duration is 3 hrs 15 mins to 3 hrs 40 mins.
Yes, Dubai is a costly city, but no that expensive for tourists on holidays.
Air India Express Airlines offers the Dubai Delhi Flight Cheapest Fare that starts from INR 6,732.
As such there’s no specific number of days sufficient for Dubai Trip to experience all of Dubai. Still, a 3 to 4 days trip can put you in a comfortable state, where you can explore the best Dubai Tourist Places.
UAE Dirham, represented as DHS or AED, is a widely used currency in Dubai. 1 USD is equal to 3.675 dirhams. Notes of different values like 5, 10, 100, 200, 500, and 1000 are available in Dubai.
A decently planned Dubai trip for 3 to 4 Days will cost you approximately INR 21, 850 per day, which will include Stay, Food, as well as local travel, and a trip to 8 to 9 days will cost approximately INR 1,56,000. You can add on for shopping as per your budget.
5 Day- wise itinerary for Dubai Tour:-
Day 1:- Arrival Dubai & Evening Yellow boat tour
Day 2:- Exciting Ferrari world & Warner Bro in Abu Dhabi
Day 3:- Evening Desert safari by Land Cruiser & BBQ dinner
Day 4:- Morning Snow park & Evening Burj Khalifa
Day 5:- Big Bus Dubai Hop On Hop Off tour
Day 6:- Departure from Dubai
You can also customize your trip from Dubai according to you in which you can add to the places you want to visit. Roaming routes give you the chance to customize your Dubai tour package according to you and the facility of EMI in which you pay your money later.
If you book a Dubai tour package from Roaming routes, then a trip for 4 days and 3 nights will cost INR 45,000, and a journey of 9 Days and 8 Nights will cost INR 90,000. Following are the Duration wise Dubai tour Package that will give you a brief about the Dubai tour package price:-
|All Dubai Tour Packages||Duration||Price*(Per Person)|
|Simply Dubai Holiday Package||3 Nights/4 Days||Rs. 45,000|
|Dubai Honeymoon Tour Package||4 Nights/5 Days||Rs. 70,000|
|Spectacular Dubai Tour Package For Family and Group||5 Nights/6 Days||Rs. 60,000|
|Incredible Dubai Tour Package With Atlantis||5 Nights/6 Days||Rs. 70,000|
|All-Inclusive Dubai Vacation Package||8 Nights/9 Days||Rs. 90,000|
|Customized Dubai Tour Packages||Customized||Get Free Quote|
Dubai is an expensive city, but not as expensive as they sound. Dubai can be as costly or cheap both, but it depends as you want it to be. Dubai has all the range of budgets that can suit your budget. Alcohol is costly to drink in restro and licensed venues.
Following are the Dubai Top attractions are:-
- Dubai Museum
- Dubai Jumeirah Beach
- Dubai Jumeirah Mosque
- Bur Dubai and Gold Souk
- Palm Island
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Desert Safari
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Fountain Show
- Dubai Ferrari World
Yes, Dubai is good for Honeymoon if you want a budget holiday. There is to see and do in Dubai on your honeymoon tour.
Dubai Honeymoon trip cost around 70,000 for 5 days and 4 Night. You can add on your shopping budget in this.
Why Book With Us?
Because we give wings to your dreams, an incomparable experience.
- No Hidden Cost !!
- Work with Passion !!
- Experienced Guides !!
- Monetary Protection !!
- Budget Centric Planning !!
- Comfortable and Hassle Free Trip !!
- Full customization as per your need !!
- Attentive as well as friendly services !!
- Spectacular and Worthful Experience !!