Dubai is a fantasy land and Mumbai is a dream city where Roaming Routes is the wingman that turns your dreams into reality. Both are the largest and the most populous cities in the world. Trip to Dubai from Mumbai with Roaming Routes is very short and sweet which shares a distance of about 1,934 km and takes about 3.5 hrs to reach. Dubai to Mumbai flight duration is around 3 hrs and Mumbai is 1 hr 30 mins ahead of Dubai, with a nominal Dubai Mumbai Time Difference enjoy the gleaming lifestyle.
Mumbai – Dubai allures the tourists worldwide with their charming heritage and enlightening nightlife. Where Dubai is famous for sparkling skyscrapers and Mumbai for its Bollywood. Known for the largest empty quarter, Dubai offers the most thrilling Desert Safari in the world. The most enchanting city sets the 2020 target to attract 20 million tourists this year that will place Dubai at the top list of major Tourists Attraction in the world. Be a part of this year’s tourism and book Dubai Tour Packages from Mumbai at budget-oriented prices without even visiting Dubai Embassy in Mumbai.
Mumbai to Dubai Flight: 125 Flights per week
Dubai to Mumbai Flight Duration: 2 hrs 40 mins
Mumbai to Dubai Airfare: INR 11,700 – INR 50,800
Dubai to Mumbai Distance: 1,920 km
Dubai Mumbai Time Difference: 1 hr 30 mins
Mumbai Dubai Holiday Packages Cost: ₹45,000/person
Mumbai – Dubai shares many similarities
- Weather conditions Hot and Humid
- Both are Multiculture cities
- Best Infrastructure Facilities
- Both are popular cities for best Shopping Experience
- Varied Food Options at low prices
- Both are very populous cities
- Both shares similar Traffic congestions
Mumbai – Dubai Dissimilarities
- Dubai is known for its cleanliness, not Mumbai
- Transport is costly in Dubai, not in Mumbai
- Dubai has a high standard of living, Mumbai does not have.
- Dubai is the largest Nightlife hub, not Mumbai
- Dubai does not face large Traffic Jams, but Mumbai does.
- Dubai has the largest Desert, not Mumbai
- Mumbai has the largest Bollywood industry, Dubai does not have
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
Day 1: ARRIVAL TO DUBAI- DESERT SAFARI from Mumbai Airport
A lovely trip starts here. Arrival in Dubai and our representative will meet you at the airport and get transferred to your pre-booked hotel in a superb car or coach. Arrive in the hotel and do the check in formalities; the day is at leisure you can have an introduction about hotel amenities and facilities. Let the adventure began, later in afternoon proceed for thrilling experience of Desert Safari where our specially trained driver will pick you in 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser Car and it will take 45 minutes from your hotel and reach the desert point. Friendly and experienced drivers will drive you through heaps of sand dunes and you will scream and laugh when car goes up and down in the golden desert. You can have snaps in the middle of sunset from a highest point of sand dune and truly it is refreshing experience, you will be taken to desert camp where line of camels waiting for a short camel ride at Arabian desert. Enjoy the barbecue dinner beside beautiful bonfire while enjoying Tanura dance and surely you will clap on it, you will be served unlimited soft drinks, smoky sheesha and heena painting also you can experience the traditional Arabian outfits and have some pictures for home. Before returning to Dubai a fabulous belly dancer will entertain you with lots of Arabian Music and you are also welcome to join the dance. After this breathtaking experience return to your hotel and overnight stay in the hotel. Other activities are Quad Biking, Sand Boarding etc.
Day 2: DUBAI CITY TOUR – DHOW CRUISE
You will be picked up from your hotel after having a healthy breakfast and will take you to panoramic city drive of Dubai; it is a best way to explore the glittering and historic side of Dubai. Visit the Dubai Museum and see the how Dubai developed from old era, Jumeirah Mosque (the only mosque allows to enter NON-Muslims). Visit spice market, Gold souk and Bur Dubai. For a luxury peep our program comprises a photo stop at Jumeirah beach, Burj Al Arab (Only 7 star hotel in the world), the Palm Island and lavish Atlantis the Palm hotel. While returning to your hotel visit Seikh Zayad Road the heart line road between Dubai & Abu Dhabi and see differently designed & unique skyscrapers and largest shopping malls lined on its either side. If you are a shopping freak or want to have a glimpse of Luxury Dubai so this city tour is perfectly fits in your itinerary. Return to hotel & have relaxed. Later evening head for Dhow Cruise on Dubai creek a showcase of traditional lifestyle enjoy unlimited buffet international dinner followed by Tanura dance and other live cultural performances. See the sand colored building and creek skyline while sitting on upper open air deck and enjoy hubbly- bubbly sheesha. Return back to hotel and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3: BURJ KHALIFA TOUR
After having breakfast at the hotel, we invite you to begin your Dubai sightseeing with world’s highest outdoor terrace, YES this is BURJ KHALIFA, the highest manmade skyscraper. Ride world’s fastest elevator and reach on 124th floor and experience breathtaking & stunning views of Dubai and this is called “At The Top” Burj Khalifa; this is a thrill of lifetime. Ground floor is world’s largest Dubai Mall and it’s having world’s largest aquarium; next experience is Dubai fountain show and we will also take you to this. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai.
Day 4: ABU DHABI CITY TOUR WITH FERRARI WORLD
Breakfast in your hotel and our driver will pick you and drive through Sheikh Zayed Road for Abu Dhabi city tour, visit the most outstanding and expensive white structured Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque named in the honor of late president his highness Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan and learn the customs of ISLAM followed by stupendous Emirates Palace, Marina Mall and Abu Dhabi city center, between the trip you can have tea/coffee or snacks in nearby restaurants and finish the city tour with a visit of Heritage village and Abu Dhabi Museum. We will make your afternoon more exciting with the visit of largest theme park Ferrari world. Learn about the Italian marquee and have some fun rides and several exciting rides with supercars. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai.
Day 5: DEPARTURE for Mumbai
After having breakfast in the hotel we will pick you and drop you at Dubai international airport where you will catch your flight to mumbai with full of lovable memories of the trip that will cherish you lifetime.
- Dubai Panoramic city drive half day
- Dhow Cruise at Dubai creek with dinner
- 04 Nights accommodation with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Return airport transfers from Dubai / Sharjah international airport
- Desert Safari with International BBQ dinner by 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Return economy class airfare
- Burj Khalifa tour fountain show
- Dubai VISA and OK TO BOARD charges
- All transfers sightseeing on seat in coach basis
- Abu Dhabi showcases tour with exciting Ferrari world entrance. (Nine Hours)
Ramada Hotel Bur Dubai
A Luxury 4-star hotel in Bur Dubai area, located in the commercial and entertainment hub of Dubai and a minute away from Dubai mall, Jumeirah beach, and world trade center. A perfect choice for travelers who want to see The Burj Khalifa, Dubai creek and world famous Palm Beach. The hotel is few kilometers away from Dubai international airport. Well appointed 174 guestrooms with latest features and attractive interior and probably largest rooms in Dubai in 4-star category. All rooms have flat screen TV, minibar, tea/coffee maker, wi-fi, direct dial phone and personal safe. Ramada hotel offers well equipped Bar, lounges and 6 themed restaurants and choice of dishes are also available. Travelers can enjoy drinks at an outdoor swimming pool with stylish sitting area and gym, Spa and sauna facilities are there for maximum relax. Burjuman shopping center, Meena bazar and Al Fahidie metro station are few walk away.
Customized Dubai Tour Package from Mumbai
Make you holidays very especial, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning exclusive dubai holidays for last 15 years. We make personalized package based on you need. Just call us, choose your aboard station i.e. Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Other, and share your needs our experts will plan a perfect Dubai holidays for you family, friends and groups.
Our Recent Trippers
What is the distance of Dubai from Mumbai?
Dubai Mumbai Time Difference is just 1 hr 30 mins.
What is the best time to visit Dubai Tour?
The best time to visit Dubai Tour is in winter months that starts from November to April. This period offers pleasant weather conditions where one can enjoy freely without bothering the sweat and heat.
When is the Dubai Shopping Festival held?
Dubai Shopping Festival is held from January to February. Millions of tourists visit Dubai during this period.
Is Dubai cheap for Idyllic Shopping?
Dubai is known as the Shopping Paradise and offers the best shopping options for those who love to buy cheap clothes. The best time for shopping is during Dubai Shopping Festival in January and February.
What is the Dubai Mumbai Flight Cheapest Fare?
Indigo Airlines offers the Dubai Mumbai Flight Cheapest Fare that starts from INR 6,704.
How many days are enough for Dubai Tour?
There is no such specific number of days to experience all of Dubai at once. Still, 3 days tour can put you in a comfortable spot, where you can explore the best Tourist places in Dubai.
What are the best Dubai Tourists Places?
- Dubai Desert safari in the Arabian Desert
- Dubai Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Dhow Cruise at Dubai Creek
- Dubai Palm Island
- Dubai Jumeirah Beach
- Dubai Jumeirah Mosque
- Dubai Museum
- Dubai Mall
- Dubai Gold Souk
- Bur Dubai
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel