Dubai is a city of wonders, offering something for everyone, be it families, couples, or solo travellers. With so much to see and explore, Dubai is a must-visit destination for every travel enthusiast. In this travel guide, we have compiled a comprehensive list of the 36 best places to visit in Dubai in 2023.
The list covers everything from the city’s most iconic attractions, like the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain, to hidden gems and local favourites that you won’t find in most guidebooks.
We’ve also included recommendations for the best places to visit in Dubai with family, for free, at night, and for couples, so you can plan your trip according to your preferences. Also, you’ll get detailed information about each sightseeing tourist place like their prices, location and how to reach them.
So, explore the best of Dubai’s holiday destinations and famous tourist attractions in 2023 with this comprehensive travel guide.
36 Best Places to Visit in Dubai For 2023
1. Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa needs no introduction when talking about Dubai sightseeing places. This landmark building in Dubai is on a list of places to visit for every traveller. Being the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa is a must-visit place to get a staggering bird-eye view of the city. Head straight to Observation decks on the 124th and 125th floor of the building, which offers the skyline of the city. It is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that one shouldn’t miss when in Dubai.
- Address: 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd – Downtown Dubai
- Average Price/Fees: Starts from AED 169
- Timings: 10 am -12 am
2. Jumeirah Beach
Jumeirah Beach is another Dubai sightseeing place that you must visit during your Dubai trip. The place is suitable for every kind of traveller. Whether you are going for a honeymoon, a family vacation, or a bachelorette, Jumeirah Beach offers one of the best views of Dubai. Beach bums and sunset lovers, add this place to your list for your next Dubai trip.
Jumeirah Beach is one of the largest public beaches in Dubai. Further, it is an ideal place to spend the day sunbathing and lounging. You can also enjoy numerous water sports here, like donut boating, banana boating, and more. The beach is open for 24 hours and is accessible via taxi or public transit.
- Address: Jumeirah District
- Average Price/Fees: No fees
- Timings: Open 24 hours
3. Burj Al Arab
Burj Al Arab, the most expensive and extravagant 7-star hotel in the world, is a must-visit Dubai sightseeing place. It is the most luxurious hotel in Dubai, with 24-carat gold embellished interiors and world-class facilities.
Not just the interior, the sail-shaped exterior of Burj Al Arab makes it to the list of Dubai sights to see, which stands tall against the pristine blue waters. The place is well-lit in the evening, offering a myriad of experiences like a choreographed lighting show. The building has many high-end restaurants where you can enjoy a traditional Arabian meal.
- Address: Jumeirah St – Umm Suqeim 3
- Average Price/Fees: Not available for sightseeing
- Timings: Open 24 hours
4. Dubai Mall
The place is one of the popular Dubai sightseeing places and is known for shopping. If you want to shop for souvenirs, then add this place to your Dubai sightseeing list of places to visit in Dubai. Moreover, it is the best place for shopaholics who want to be spoiled by endless choices, with over 1200 stores and 120 restaurants, and cafes at the mall.
Dubai Mall also provides entry to Burj Khalifa and has the famous Dubai Aquarium. The mall has various entertainment options available at the mall, like an ice skating rink, multiplex, and a gaming zone. The place is ideal to go with friends, family, kids, and couples.
- Address: Downtown Dubai
- Average Price/Fees: No fees
- Timings: 10 am – 1 pm
5. Museum Of the Future
Another in the list of Dubai sightseeing places is the Museum of the Future which should be on every traveller’s list. It is one of the unique and best places to go in Dubai, which is dedicated to the possibilities of the future. This new-age museum brought a unique concept that shows how the world will be in the year 2071.
The admirable exterior design of the museum has walls engraved with stances from Arabic poetry, whereas inside, you can take a Journey to the Future. Museum of the Future is one of the places on the Dubai sightseeing list. Here, you can explore Amazonian forests, learn about climate change effects on the Human body, and more in Vault of Life and DNA Library.
- Address: Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Average Price/Fees: AED 149
- Timings: 10 am to 6 pm
6. Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
A must-visit amongst Dubai sightseeing places, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, will give you a chance to witness tons of marine species. It is the world’s largest suspended aquarium with an underwater zoo, offering many fun activities to do. One of the famous Dubai sightseeing places, it offers various activities such as cage snorkelling, shark diving, glass-bottom tours, and more. You can even witness endangered marine species like the tiger shark preserved here in enormous tanks. You can also see the world’s biggest reptile, King Croc, weighing 750 kg.
- Address: Dubai Mall
- Average Price/Fees: Starts from AED 199
- Timings: 10 am-10 pm, from Mon to Thurs, till 12 am on rest days.
7. Dubai Fountain
One of the best Dubai sights to see, Dubai Fountain conducts the tallest fountain show in the world. Moreover, it is well-choreographed in the entire world. It is one of the unique places to visit in Dubai, where you can see the fountain going up to 900 feet, which you don’t get to see everywhere.
Dubai Fountain offers one of the best views of Dubai and Burj Lake and attracts tourists across the year. The sweet amalgamation of rhythmic music, the dance of water, and nightlife will add a marvellous experience to your Dubai trip. The area has 25 colour projectors and 6600 super lights, with songs making it an unforgettable experience.
- Address: Burj Khalifa
- Average Price/Fees: No fees
- Timings: Every 30 mins from 6 pm daily
8. Dubai Marina
Next on the list of Dubai sightseeing places is Dubai Marina. Take a stroll along Dubai Marina, which has become one of the most exotic places to visit in Dubai over the years. With the beautiful landscapes, fantastic cafes and eateries along the Marina, dinner cruise on Dhow Boat, and deep sea fishing, Dubai Marina has a lot to offer to tourists.
You can also witness the best views of Dubai’s illuminated skyline from here while cruising at Arabian Gulf.
- Address: Close to Interchange 5 of Sheikh Zayed Road
- Average Price/Fees: No entry fee
- Timings: 24 hours
9. Dubai Miracle Garden
If you love vibrant flowers and love how beautiful they can take the shape of anything, then Dubai Miracle Garden is the place for you. If your Dubai tour itinerary does not include this Dubai sightseeing place in the list, then alter it.
The lush green, vibrant flowers and unique shapes on display will leave you awestruck. Dubai Miracle Garden is the biggest flower garden in Dubai, where you can witness distinctive models of popular Dubai sightseeing places made from natural elements. There are over 150 million flowers here.
- Address: Dubailand, Al Barsha, South 3 Dubai
- Average Price/Fees: AED 55
- Timings: 9 am-9 pm on weekdays, till 11 pm on weekends
10. Dubai Frame
The latest addition to the Dubai sightseeing list is the Dubai Frame which is another architectural marvel of the city. Dubai Frame is 150 meters in height and 93 meters wide and displays the past and future of this city using the latest techs, animations, and graphics.
Getting a memorable photo clicked in front of a Dubai frame is one of the mandatory pictures of the Dubai trip and a thing to do in Dubai. There is also a skywalk offering magnificent views of Old Dubai and New Dubai.
- Address: Zabeel Park
- Average Price/Fees: AED 50
- Timings: 9 am-9 pm
11. Dubai Garden Glow
Dubai Garden Glow is one of the special theme parks and a famous Dubai sightseeing place that must be on the list of every traveller. Here, you can witness how technology and art come together to create unique things that glow in the dark.
The various art installations across the park, glow park, magic park, art park, and dinosaur park are some of the highlights of Garden Glow. The dinosaur park is the largest outdoor-themed park in Dubai where you can learn about dinosaurs and their evolution.
- Address: Zabeel Park, Gate No- 6 & 7 Area – B
- Average Price/Fees: AED 70
- Timings: 5 pm-10 pm
12. Deira Souks
We know Dubai is known for its rich culture, luxury, and Gold. When travelling to Dubai, paying a visit to Deira Souks is mandatory. Deira Souks is a place where you will find gold everywhere. It is heaven for shopaholics and a place for unlimited shopping. Also, you can witness the essence of business culture in Dubai. Deira Souks is a place where you can shop til you drop.
- Address: Deira – Al Sabkha
- Average Price/Fees: No fees
- Timings: 10 am-10 pm
13. Ferrari World
Although it is located in Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World, along with Warner Bros, is on our list of Dubai sightseeing places for all the right reasons. Ferrari World is a Ferrari-themed based park in Abu Dhabi.
It allows you to get behind the wheel of a Ferrari on F1 tracks. Also, you can drive Ferrari across the park, ride on the fastest roller coaster ride in the world, experience the F1 race track with the F1 simulator, know about the making of Ferrari, and a lot more in Ferrari World. The place is for travellers of every kind and age, from 08 to 80.
- Address: Yas Island – Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Average Price/Fees: AED 360
- Timings: 12 pm-8 pm
14. Dubai Dolphinarium
Who doesn’t love watching Dolphins showing their talents and doing tricks? Dubai Dolphinarium is one of the famous Dubai sightseeing places and is considered among the best amusement parks, that includes coral reef aquariums and fish farms.
The place is more than a tourist place in Dubai; it was constructed to educate people about the conservation of dolphins across the world. You can enjoy dolphins and fur seals’ lively performance, play with them, feed them, and even swim with them under supervision.
- Address: Riyadh Street, Inside the Creek Park Gate 1 – Dubai Dolphinarium Building – Umm Hurair 2
- Average Price/Fees: Starts at 75 AED/per person
- Timings: 10 am – 7.30 pm
15. Desert Safari
Dubai sightseeing places list is never-ending, and so is the list of things to do. Talking about Dubai and not mentioning Desert Safari would be a crime. With incredible Dubai sights to see, desert safari offers a unique and unforgettable experience. Exploring the desert is something that will offer the best views of Dubai. Moreover, it is a thing you just cannot miss. Check out everything about Desert Safari Dubai, in our detailed guide.
- Address: Al Awir Desert, Liwa Desert, Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Al Lahbab Desert, Al Faya Desert
- Average Price/Fees: AED 35 to 275 AED/person
- Timings: 8 am-11 pm
16. Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark
The Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark on Dubai’s Palm Island is among the largest water parks in the world and is among the best places to visit in Dubai with family. The park offers exhilarating water rides, such as the Tower of Poseidon and the Leap of Faith, the Shark Safari, and a private beach.
In addition to swimming with dolphins, visitors may enjoy a range of food options. You can take a taxi or book a cab to reach the waterpark. Catch the Palm Jumeirah monorail, which will take you to the Atlantis Aquaventure station. Check out the list of the 6 best water parks in Dubai.
- Address: Atlantis The Palm – Crescent Rd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Average Price/Fees: Pricing starts at AED 299
- Timings: Mon-Sun 9.30 am to 6 pm
17. Palm Island in Dubai
Among the best places to visit in Dubai is Palm Island in Dubai. Palm Island is an artificial island located off Dubai’s coast. The island has a range of luxury hotels, restaurants, and retail complexes designed like a palm tree. Tourists may take in breathtaking views of the cityscape and Arabian Gulf.
This Dubai island hosts the finest luxury resorts, such as Atlantis, The Palm, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel, One&Only The Palm, and many others. Additionally, there are also excellent alternatives for fine dining. Reaching Palm Island is easy with a highway system, tunnels, and public transportation choices, including the Palm Monorail.
- Address: Palm Jumeirah
- Average Price/Fees: No pricing
- Timings: Open 24 hours
18. Dubai Creek
Dubai Creek is an inlet of seawater that divides the city in two. On a traditional boat called an abra, tourists may cross the creek and explore the old city of Dubai. The region has typical souks (markets), ancient structures, and museums. By the creek, visitors may also enjoy food options. Moreover, to get the most out of this location, you should visit early or late in the evening.
In addition, don’t pass up the chance to take dinner at a Dhow Cruise on Dubai Creek.
Entrance to Dubai Creek is free; however, you must pay charges to participate in some activities or gain special access to specific attractions. Also, if you are looking for places to visit in dubai for couples, head to Dubai Creek during the evening for a romantic stroll and Dhow cruise experience.
Both public transit services and cabs can help you reach Dubai Creek.
- Address: Dubai Creek
- Average Price/Fees: Free
- Timings: Open 24 hours
19. Dubai Museum
Among Dubai’s famous places is the Dubai Museum. The Dubai Museum is the oldest structure in the city, situated in the Al Fahidi Fort, and a must-see for a feel of ancient Dubai. Before being refurbished under the rule of Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, this 1787-built fort served as the monarch’s base, a fortified home, and a weapons armoury and prison.
- Address: Al Fahidi St., Bur Dubai, Opposite Grand Mosque, Dubai
- Average Price/Fees: AED 1 for children (under six years); AED 3 for adults
- Timings: Temporarily closed.
20. La Mer Beach
La Mer Dubai beach is located in the Jumeirah 1 neighbourhood and spans along the entire coastline with a breathtaking view of the Arabian Gulf and the cityscape of Dubai. If you intend to spend the day relaxing, walk to the La Mer beach and bask in the sun while laying out on the golden sands or swinging in a hammock.
The beachfront also features the Laguna Waterpark, which is suitable for both children and adults. With all of its artificial waves and water attractions, the La Mer Dubai Waterpark promises plenty of excitement.
- Address: Jumeirah 1 region
- Average Price/Fees: No entry fees
- Timings: Sun-Thurs 10 am – 10 pm, Fri-Sat 10 am – 12 pm
21. Atlantis Palm Hotel
The Atlantis Palm Hotel is a luxurious hotel on Dubai’s Palm Island. This 5-star hotel in Dubai offers several dining options, a private beach, and the Aquaventure Waterpark. Also, visitors may explore the Lost Chambers Aquarium, which houses over a hundred thousand aquatic species. The Atlantis also features an underwater hotel in Dubai that will give you the chance to experience the aquatic life.
- Address: Crescent Rd – The Palm Jumeirah – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Average Price/Fees: The hotel’s entrance fee depends on availability, and you also need to pay Aquaventure Waterpark fees starting at AED 299.
- Timings: 24 Hours
22. Global Village
Dubai’s Global Village is a cultural and entertainment attraction. The attraction comprises pavilions from several nations that exhibit their culture, cuisine, and merchandise. A range of entertainment acts, comprising concerts and street performances, are also available to visitors. Global Village is accessible via taxi or public transit from October to April. Moreover, it is among the places to visit in dubai at night.
- Address: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road Dubai
- Average Price/Fees: AED 18 per person
- Timings: Sun-Wed; 4 pm to midnight; Thurs – Sat; 4 pm to 1 am.
23. IMG Worlds of Adventure
Among the places to visit in Dubai is the IMG Worlds of Adventure. Moreover, this is Dubai’s largest indoor amusement park, with over 22 rides and attractions based on major film brands such as Marvel, Cartoon Network, and The Lost Valley. The park is divided into five main themed zones and provides a variety of activities for guests of all ages. Check this detailed article to know the 20 best adventures in Dubai you should try during your vacation.
Also, you may sample cuisines from different regions of the world in the themed restaurants of this top Dubai destination. Given its location on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, you may take a cab or drive to get here.
- Address: E311, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, City of Arabia – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Average Price/Fees: AED 345
- Timings: Mon-Sun 12 pm – 10 pm
24. Bollywood Parks Dubai
As its name indicates, this theme park in Dubai is specialized in Bollywood and highlights the rich culture, music, and films of India’s Hindi film industry. In addition, it is the world’s first theme park dedicated only to the Bollywood film business, spanning an expansive 1.7 million square feet. The park has six zones and features a variety of indoor and outdoor activities, including rides, restaurants, and live performances.
- Address: Bollywood Parks™ Dubai – Sheikh Zayed Road – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Average Price/Fees: AED 330
- Timings: Mon-Sun 2–10 pm
25. Al Fahidi Quarter
Among the Dubai tourist places is the Al Fahidi Quarter. It is among the oldest districts in Dubai and is notable for its traditional architecture and cultural history. Explore the small streets and alleyways, the old Al Fahidi Fort, and tour the art galleries and museums. In addition, travellers must carefully arrange their trip to Al Bastakiya.
As it is a famous Dubai attraction, it appears overcrowded during the high season. The Al Fahidi Historic Neighborhood is relatively accessible, with ample parking choices in the adjoining Al Seef neighbourhood. Sharaf DG Metro Station is only 700 meters away, while Fahidi, Bastakia, and Heritage Village bus stations are even closer.
- Address: Al Fahidi Street in Bur Dubai
- Timings: 9.00 am and 6.00 pm, every day.
26. Kite Beach
Among the places to visit in Dubai for free is Kite Beach. This beautiful public beach in Dubai is renowned for its soft white sand and crystal-clear seas. Kitesurfing, beach volleyball, and paddleboarding are just a few activities available to visitors. The beach also features several restaurants and cafés serving a variety of cuisines. Moreover, the beach also offers a magnificent view of the Burj-Al-Arab.
In addition to kite surfing, activities are offered here, like beach volleyball, kayaking, beach tennis, soap football, etc. The beachfront bustles on Fridays and Saturdays with a seaside marketplace that sells art and craft products, souvenirs, etc.
- Address: 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard
- Average Price/Fees: Free
- Timings: 24 hours every day
27. Dubai Opera
Your journey to Dubai would be incomplete without visiting Dubai Opera, another of Dubai’s top attractions. Dubai Opera, located in Downtown Dubai, is Dubai’s cultural and artistic epicentre and the shining gem of The Opera District.
On the stage of the Dubai Opera is an astounding collection of world-class talent. In addition to the musical show, artistic dance, and traditional music performances and preparations, Dubai Opera will have melodic theatre, form performances, jazz, drama, family performances, and a vast array of live entertainment. Its remarkable 2000-seat, multi-arrangement theatre sets it apart from others.
You may take the metro to the Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall stop to reach Dubai Opera. Take the F13 bus towards the Burj Khalifa and walk for approximately 10 minutes to reach your location.
- Address: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid, Near Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai
- Average Price/Fees: AED 150
- Timings: 10 am – 9 pm
28. Hatta Heritage Village
Among the places to visit in Dubai for free is the Hatta Heritage Village. This restored mountain town in Dubai’s Hatta district highlights the traditional way of life and heritage of the United Arab Emirates’ highland regions.
Visitors may tour the numerous structures, observe demonstrations of traditional crafts, and discover the region’s culture and past. Also, visit the 1896-built central Hatta Fort, one of the UAE’s most prominent architectural landmarks.
- Address: Al Hajar Mountains, Dubai
- Average Price/Fees: Free
- Timings: Sat – Thurs
29. Dubai Butterfly Garden
Among the best Dubai sightseeing places is the Dubai Butterfly Garden. The Butterfly Garden is among the world’s largest indoor gardens and houses over 15,000 butterflies of 50 species. Visitors may explore the indoor and outdoor displays and learn about the many phases of a butterfly’s life cycle.
Reach here by public transport or by booking a cab.
- Address: Al Barsha South 3, Dubailand Area, Beside Dubai Miracle Garden
- Average Price/Fees: AED 55
- Timings: Mon-Sun, 9 am – 6 pm
30. Kidzania Dubai
KidZania is a 7,000-square-meter replica of a genuine city designed to teach children ages 4 to 16 real-world skills via role-playing and more than 80 realistic activities. It equips a youngster with management skills, teamwork, uniqueness, and community skills not taught in school.
KidZania, a global indoor educational theme park for children, is located on the second level of the Dubai Mall in Downtown Dubai. The theme park completely simulates the infrastructure of an actual city.
- Address: The Dubai Mall
- Average Price/Fees: AED 195 for children aged 4-16 years
- Timings: Mon-Sun, 10 am-10 pm
31. The Mall Of Emirates
The Mall of the Emirates provides a vast array of shopping, eating, indoor skiing, and cinematic experiences. It has over 630 retailers, including upscale apparel companies, eateries, and a movie theatre. In addition, Ski Dubai, an indoor Dubai resort, is also located here.
- Address: Sheikh Zayed Road – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Average Price/Fees: No entrance fee.
- Timings: Mon-Thur, 10 am-11 pm, Fri-Sun 10 am-12 pm
32. The Green Planet
Among the best places in Dubai, The Green Planet is Dubai’s only tropical rainforest. This verdant paradise is a haven for unusual flora and fauna, with over 3,000 types of plants, animals, and birds. It is the ideal location for a family adventure or a school trip and even hosts entertaining activities such as a picnic breakfast, swimming alongside piranhas, or a day spent as a zookeeper.
The Green Planet introduces Dubai to another planet inside its glass dome, which is all sustainably sourced, in an effort to educate tourists about the vital role the tropical forest serves in the survival of Earth.
The Green Planet Dubai is situated between Al Wasl Road and Safa Road, near the famed City Walk sector. Hence, it is easily accessible via car, taxi, or bus. The following bus routes stop nearby: 12, 15, 28, 81, 93, C14, and F55A.
- Address: City Walk – Al Wasl – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Average Price/Fees: AED 160. Book tickets only to get discounts.
- Timings: Sun-Sat, 10 am – 6 pm
33. Jumeirah Mosque
The Jumeirah Mosque, among the most recognisable monuments in Dubai, welcomes people of all religions to appreciate the surroundings and discover Islam and the native culture.
The mosque can accommodate over 1,200 worshippers and was constructed completely of white stone in the medieval Fatimid style, featuring twin minarets framing a massive central dome.
The Jumeirah Mosque offers guided tours. Under its Open Doors, Open Minds policy, the mosque encourages people of all religions to participate in the tour. Further, guided tours take place six days each week, beginning at 10 am and lasting for a duration of 75 minutes. You can book a taxi to reach the destination.
- Address: Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai
- Average Price/Fees: AED 35
- Timings: Tours are conducted from 10 am to 2 pm, except Fridays. Registration begins 30 mins before starting.
34. Ibn Battuta Mall
Ibn Battuta Mall is Dubai’s largest themed retail mall with captivating interiors, construction, and design.
The Ibn Battuta Mall, constructed in remembrance of the Moroccan scholar Ibn Battuta, noted for his extensive travels and knowledge, features six themes devoted to the explorer’s life and journeys. It is among the top places to visit in Dubai. Further, the Mall comprises 270 retailers, 50 restaurants, children’s play areas, luxury hotels, a 21-screen movie theatre, and various more points of interest.
The nearest metro station is Ibn Battuta Metro Station. Also, you can reach the mall via bus or take a taxi.
- Address: Sheikh Zayed Rd – Jebel Ali Village – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Average Price/Fees: No fees. Pay for the activities you partake.
- Timings: Sun-Thurs 10 am–10 pm; Fri-Sat 10 am- 12 pm
35. Guru Nanak Darbar
Since 2012, the Guru Nanak Darbar temple has served as the religious and cultural centre for the Sikh people of Dubai.
This stunning architectural structure combines modern and traditional aspects. It is not only visually beautiful, but it represents the unification of peace, consolation, and optimism. The Guru Nanak Darbar is a multi-story structure encompassed by a 54-meter Parikarma pathway.
You can reach Guru Nanak Darbar using a taxi.
- Address: 3806 Sheikh Zayed Road – Jebel Ali Village – Dubai
- Average Price/Fees: No fees.
- Timings: Mon-Sun 4:30 am–8:30 pm
36. Legoland Water Park
LEGOLAND Water Park is the first water park in the region exclusively built for children ages 2 to 12 and their families. Indulge in exhilarating activities in a 3 million square foot space separated into six spectacular zones: The LEGO City, Kingdoms, Imagination, Miniland, and Factory. Spend the day building and personalizing your own boats and rafts using big, squishy LEGO® bricks.
- Address: Parks & Resorts – Sheikh Zayed Rd – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
- Average Price/Fees: Starts at AED 330
- Timings: Mon-Fri 10 am – 6 pm, Sat-Sun 10 am – 7 pm
Best Places To Visit in Dubai with Family in 2023
A few of the best places to visit in Dubai with family are as follows:
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Mall
- Dubai Fountain
- Ski Dubai
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Dubai Creek
- Dubai Museum
- Global Village
- Dubai Parks and Resorts
Places to Visit in Dubai at Night
A few of the places to visit in Dubai during the night are as follows:
- Dubai Garden Glow
- Dubai Fountain
- Dubai Creek
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Dubai Marina
Explore more about the nightlife in Dubai and the best nightclubs for party lovers.
10 Luxurious Hotels & Restaurants in Dubai You Must Try
A few of the ten luxurious Hotels & Restaurants in Dubai are as follows:
- Armani Hotel Dubai
- Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
- One&Only The Palm, Dubai
- Atlantis, The Palm
- Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai
- Bulgari Resort Dubai
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Raffles Dubai
- Palazzo Versace Dubai
- Burj Al Arab
You can also check the best 4-star hotels in Dubai for an affordable and luxurious stay.
10 Famous Shopping Places in Dubai for Shopaholics
Below are a few shopping destinations to consider. These shopping destinations offer a vast array of items and experiences, from expensive brands to local souvenirs.
- The Dubai Mall
- Mall of the Emirates
- Ibn Battuta Mall
- City Walk
- Dubai Festival City Mall
- Mercato Shopping Mall
- Dubai Marina Mall
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Gold Souk
- Meena Bazaar Dubai
Dubai is one of the great places for shopping lovers, especially during the Dubai shopping festival. Here, you’ll get massive discounts and deals on every product.
6 Nightclubs in Dubai for Partying
A few of the Nightclubs in Dubai for partying are as follows:
- White Dubai
- BASE Dubai
- Billionaire Mansion Nightclub
- Nasimi – Atlantis The Palm
- Club 360
Beaches in Dubai to Surf & Swim
A few of the best beaches in Dubai to surf and swim are as follows:
- Sunset Beach
- Kite Beach
- Jumeirah Beach
- Black Palace Beach
- The Beach at JBR (Jumeirah Beach Residence)
- Al Mamzar Beach Park
- La Mer Beach
- Nikki Beach Dubai
- Umm Suqeim Beach
- Ghantoot Beach
Historical Places in Dubai You Should Visit
A few of the historical places to visit in Dubai are as follows:
- Dubai Museum
- Al Fahidi Historical District
- Bastakiya Quarter
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Dubai Creek
- Dubai Heritage Village
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House
- Alserkal Avenue
10 Most Popular Things To Do in Dubai
Check out the 10 most popular things to do in Dubai:
- Visit the Burj Khalifa: The tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa is a must-visit destination. You can take an elevator to the top for breathtaking views of the city.
- Dubai Mall: One of the largest malls in the world, Dubai Mall is a shopper’s paradise with over 1,200 retail stores and many dining options.
- Desert Safari: Explore the stunning Arabian Desert with a thrilling desert safari, which includes dune bashing, camel riding, and traditional Bedouin-style entertainment.
- Dubai Fountain: Located outside the Dubai Mall, the Dubai Fountain is a stunning water and light show that takes place every evening.
- Ski Dubai: If you’re looking for a break from the heat, head to Ski Dubai, an indoor ski slope with real snow and a variety of winter sports.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: This beautiful garden is home to over 45 million flowers and is the largest flower garden in the world.
- Palm Jumeirah: This man-made island is home to luxurious hotels, restaurants, and beautiful beaches.
- Dubai Marina: Enjoy a walk along the stunning Dubai Marina and take in the beautiful views of the city skyline.
- Dubai Museum: Learn about the history and culture of Dubai at the Dubai Museum, located in the historic Al Fahidi Fort.
- Gold Souk: Shop for gold jewellery and other treasures at the Gold Souk, a traditional marketplace with over 300 shops.
New couples, you are not left alone. Check out the best places to visit and things to do on a honeymoon in Dubai.
7 Useful Advice for Exploring Top Destinations in Dubai
- Dress appropriately: Dubai is a conservative city, thus it is essential to dress accordingly. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting public areas and religious locations. Swimwear should only be worn at the beach or pool.
- Respect Dubai’s Culture: Dubai has a prominent Islamic culture; therefore, it is vital to be informed of local customs and etiquette. During Ramadan, for instance, eating and drinking in public during daytime hours is prohibited.
- Don’t carry any forbidden items: A number of products, including narcotics, guns, and specific pharmaceuticals, are prohibited in Dubai. Before travelling, it is essential to research the relevant requirements to prevent issues at customs.
- Travel during the off-season: If you want to experience Dubai on a cheap, try going during the off-season (April-May or September-October). The weather is still warm and the visitors are fewer, which can result in cheaper airfare and lodging.
- Use public transportation: Use the modern public transit system in Dubai, which comprises buses, trains, and taxis. Taking public transit to tour a city may be an economical and convenient option.
- Apply for a Visa: Travelers from India need to obtain a tourist Visa to visit Dubai. The Visa application is a straightforward process and you can apply online or take the help of a travel agency.
- Plan your itinerary well: Dubai is home to several world-renowned attractions. Study these destinations and plan your itinerary appropriately.
Tips to Get Around Dubai
Getting around in Dubai is easy. A few of the ways you can get around Dubai are as follows:
- Metro: Dubai’s metro is among the most popular ways of transportation, with over 40 stations and two lines. The trains are reliable, fast, contemporary, and clean, and the rates are reasonable.
- Taxis: Taxis are abundant in Dubai and provide a handy means of transportation. Taxis are metered and have fair prices.
- Buses: The bus network in Dubai is large covering the majority of the city. The buses are air-conditioned and have reasonable prices.
Navigating in Dubai
The city of Dubai is well-organized, making navigation relatively simple. The metro and bus systems are user-friendly, with clear station signs and maps. Taxis are also easily accessible, and the majority of drivers know English. In addition, various mobile applications, like Google Maps, Uber, and Careem, can aid with city navigation. It is recommended to take a map or a smartphone with a map application, especially if you are unfamiliar with the city.
What Types of Clothes to Wear in Dubai?
The majority of the time in Dubai is hot and humid, thus it is advisable to wear lightweight, breathable clothing made from fibres like cotton or linen.
In public, women should dress appropriately and avoid revealing attire, shorts, and tank tops. Both men and women must wear long trousers or skirts and cover their shoulders when attending mosques or other religious institutions.
Further, It is also crucial to understand that Dubai is a Muslim country, and tourists should dress accordingly and respect local customs. Generally, it is ideal to choose clothing that is comfy, modest, and covers the body without being excessively exposed.
Check out our Dubai travel guide to prepare everything for your Dubai vacation and enjoy it to the fullest.
Book Your Dubai Tour Package From Trusted Tour Operator Roaming Routes
Roaming Routes is a reputable travel agency that provides amazing Dubai tour packages. This package is ideal for individuals who like to enjoy the splendour and opulence of this amazing city. The activities included in Roaming Routes’ Dubai vacation package are certain to make your trip unforgettable. You will get the opportunity to tour the city’s prominent sites and take part in a few exciting and thrilling activities. Roaming Routes handles every aspect of your vacation, including accommodation, transportation, and excursions, to ensure that you have a stress-free and enjoyable experience.
Roaming Routes offers packages for as low as Rs 38,500. So book your Dubai trip with us or get in touch with us to know more details. You can also check out our Dubai honeymoon packages which are among the best sellers.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to spend at least 4-5 to see and visit the top sights in Dubai.
The popular romantic places in Dubai for couples are Pai Thai, Water Park, Hot Air Balloon, Pierchic and Dubai Safari.
All types of cuisines and foods are available in Dubai. Some famous dishes are Luqaimat, Machboos, Meat Biryani etc.
The best places to visit in Dubai with your family are Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, KidZania Dubai and Burj Khalifa.
Yes, it is safe to travel to Dubai.
Yes, even Ramadan is the best time to visit Dubai for shopping lovers. With the long hours of many stores and shopping centres, you have extra time to choose the right Festive gift. Throughout Ramadan, the greater part of tourist sites will be accessible.
If you are planning a budget trip, you can make a trip under Rs 50,000 with Roaming Routes.
The most visited places in Dubai are the Dubai Mall, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah and Desert Safari.
Yes, Dubai is good for shopping. Here customers can purchase items at a comparatively low price and can also bargain.
November to February is considered the best time to visit Dubai as the weather is pleasant during these months.
You can head to Atlantis Adventure Park, Ski Dubai, Jumeirah Public Beach, Dubai Miracle Garden, etc, with your kids.