Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building, with a height of 828 metres, and the most famous place in Dubai since its topping out in 2009. It is also called the Burj Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Burj Khalifa is a beautiful place among the places to visit in Dubai.
It is the perfect example of modern art and a landmark of the United Arab Emirates. Burj Khalifa consists of 148 floors, and the base floor is the largest shopping mall in the world, named Dubai Mall. Luxury shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues are inside the Burj Khalifa. You can also relax here and explore the city at the same time. Read about the Dubai guide below and explore many things about the Burj Khalifa.
About Burj Khalifa
The Burj Khalifa building is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 2722 feet high, with a 2717-foot elevation on the roof. The Burj Khalifa’s construction began in 2004, with the exterior finished five years later in 2009. Burj Khalifa tours also include a chance to visit the many attractions around the tower. There is also a beautiful fountain show, an observation deck, and the world’s highest restaurant, At.mosphere, at the top of Burj khalifa. From the tallest building, visitors can enjoy meals while admiring the views. This is one of the world’s most remarkable structures and a truly incredible experience. Anyone visiting Dubai should see this monument, as it will leave a lasting impression on them.
It was recognized as early as Burj Dubai. Still, it was renamed in honour of Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates and ruler of Abu Dhabi. It comprises 9 hotels, including the well-known Address Downtown Dubai, 30,000 rooms, at least 19 residential buildings, 7.4 acres of parks, 12 hectares of artificial Burj Khalifa Lake, and the Dubai Mall. It offers luxurious accommodation options including several 4-star hotels in Dubai.
On October 15, 2014, the Burj Khalifa launched the world’s tallest observation deck, the 1821-foot-high 148th-floor SKY level. The record was broken in June 2016 when the Shanghai Tower built an observation deck that reached a height of 1840.55 ft.
Also Check: Meena Bazaar Dubai
Timing of Burj Khalifa
|Days||Burj khalifa Timings|
Entry Details of Dubai Burj Khalifa
Entry type: Paid
- Free entry for anyone below the age of 4. Entry time for each floor varies:
- 124th and 125th floor – Prime hours – 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Nonprime hours – 10:00 am to 3:30 pm and 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm 124th,
- 125th and 148th floor – Prime hours – 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Nonprime hours – 7:00 pm, 8:00 pm and 9:00 pm
Interesting Facts about Burj Khalifa
- You may dine in the world’s highest and most famous restaurant, At.mosphere, at the Burj Khalifa. Other restaurants at the Burj Khalifa include Armani Amal, Armani Mediterraneo, Armani Ristorante, Armani Deli, Armani Hashi, and Armani Lounge.
- The view of the sunset from the lower deck of the Burj Khalifa is stunning. In the Arabian desert, you may view the sunset from a height of more than 452 metres.
- The Burj Khalifa includes two observation decks, one on the 125th and 124th floors and one on the 148th.
- It has fifty-seven elevators, comprising fifty-five single decks and two double decks.
- The building was named after Abu Dhabi ruler Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- Only one thousand three hundred and twenty-five days after excavation work began in 2004, the skyscraper became the highest artificial building in the world.
- Thirty-nine thousand tonnes of steel reinforcement, 330,000 cubic metres of concrete, 103,000 square metres of high-quality glass, and 15500 square metres of embossed stainless glass were used in the construction of the Burj Khalifa.
- The Burj Khalifa is the best location for Dubai’s New Year’s Eve extravaganza, a spectacular one-of-a-kind.
Also Check: Restaurants in Dubai
- Take a high-speed elevator up the world’s highest structure, the Burj Khalifa. The views from the 124th-floor floor-to-ceiling windows will steal your breath away.
- The Burj Khalifa holds several global records, including the tallest nightclub on the 144th level. The elevators of the Burj Khalifa travel at a speed of 36 kilometres per hour.
- The tower has leisure and recreational amenities such as swimming pools, lounges, a public observation deck, the world’s tallest restaurant on level 22, and health and wellness centres.
- The inside of the Burj Khalifa is adorned with over a thousand pieces of art by well-known international and Middle Eastern artists.
- At the 138th level, the world’s highest observation deck, you may enjoy a stunning view over the Arabian Gulf and the city.
- This highest artificial wonder continues to draw people, and its distinct appeal is expected to dominate the Dubai skyline for decades.
Also Check: Things To Buy In Dubai
About the world’s Tallest Building Fireworks
Celebrate New Year’s Eve in style by watching the spectacular fireworks show from the Burj Khalifa. During the New Year, this magnificent skyscraper is illuminated to its full splendour and becomes a magnet for everyone. The spectacular lasts around twenty minutes, making it one of the largest and longest fireworks displays.
The fireworks show fully lit the Burj in various ways, and you may photograph this incredible event. The fireworks are launched after midnight, but you should arrive as early as possible to obtain an excellent view of this spectacular show.
“Explore the ultimate romantic getaway with Dubai honeymoon packages while gazing out over the city skyline from the iconic Burj Khalifa.”
Attractions of Burj Khalifa
Enjoy the live fountain display from a great height.
Experience the glamorous music and watch the perfectly choreographed dance of the water stream from the top of Burj Khalifa. You may relax or visit the observation deck to participate in this once-in-a-lifetime event.
Dinner at AT.MOSPHERE
Get an opportunity to dine in the world’s highest restaurant, with grandeur and luxury. The restaurant will provide you with a variety of multi-cuisine delights while also providing you with magnificent views.
Exploring the Observation Deck
Experience the best sightseeing view from the Burj Khalifa’s 148th floor; the marvel of the Burj Khalifa may be experienced from its summit since it is the highest and most prominent artificial structure in the world. You may also hire binoculars and telescopes to get a better glimpse of the natural beauty around you.
Visit Burj Khalifa Park
The beautiful island park is also located from where you may catch a view of the spectacular fountain performance. The Burj Khalifa’s Park is a one-stop destination for all types of pleasure, with six water fountains, blossoming trees, palm-lined walkways, and beautiful green gardens.
Also Check: Shopping In Dubai
How To Reach Burj Khalifa
The distance between Dubai International Airport and the Burj Khalifa is approximately 17.7 kilometres. However, you may get to Dubai from Dubai International Airport (DXB) via bus, automobile, rail, taxi, or town car. A cab, Uber, or auto will get you to the building in around 13 minutes.
The metro ride takes around 29 minutes, and you will also need to walk a small distance from the station to the building. The Line 27 bus takes 58 minutes but is an economical method to go from the airport to the Burj Khalifa.
Also Check: Photography Places in Dubai
Best Time To Visit Burj Khalifa
You may, however, visit the Burj Khalifa whenever it is convenient for you. However, the best time to visit to enjoy the most incredible views is around sunset hours. As a result, 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm is regarded as the greatest. However, because these hours are considered popular visiting hours, the ticket prices are likewise high.
Also Check: Skydiving in Dubai
Essential Information About Burj Khalifa
- Children under the age of four are admitted free to the Burj Khalifa. You must pay the whole sum if you are over twelve.
- Large amounts of baggage are not permitted to access the Burj Khalifa. You can enter the building after checking your bags at the secure When visiting the Burj Khalifa; you should dress correctly. Make sure your arms and knees are covered. Baggage area.
- If you want to view the sunset, get a weekday ticket because the building is packed on weekends.
- Visit the landmark structure on a misty morning to feel like you’re standing above the clouds.
- You may download the official app for Burj Khalifa’s “At the Top” experience, which has all the necessary information.
Burj Khalifa Tickets Price
- 124th +125th Floor (Non-Prime Hours): ₹2,699
- 124th & 125th Floor Ticket + The Cafe (Non-Prime hours): ₹3,115
- 124th + 125th Floor Tickets (Prime Hours): ₹4,099
- 124th Floor Tickets with Dubai Aquarium (Nonprime hours): ₹4,150
- 148th + 124th + 125th Floor Tickets (Non-Prime Hours): ₹6,599
- 148th + 124th + 125th Floor Tickets (Prime Hours): ₹8,199
Also Check: Dubai Travel Requirements
As you read above, Burj Khalifa is the best place for holidays, sightseeing, and honeymoon tours. The tallest building in the world is open 24/7 and has 148 floors with prices starting from 2699 INR.
To enjoy the Burj Khalifa tour, you can book Dubai tour packages from Roaming Routes, the best travel agency in India.