Highlights of Sri Lanka and Maldives Honeymoon Special
Welcome to the iconic country Maldives which is truly a heaven for the natural beauty lovers allures infinite number of visitors from its exotic beaches and wonderful islands. You will reach to your resort with an exciting ride from the speed boat. Amaze by the awe-inspiring view of sunset from the beachside, immerse in the warm sea water, take a sunbath and swim into the pool or if you are a adventure freak then explore its scuba diving, snorkeling, water polo, underwater walk, banana boat towing, Jet Ski, windsurfing and also check its immense marine life and underwater coral reefs. After exploring the natural beauty of Maldives you will be taken to the Sri Lanka where your thrilling journey will begin from the Bentota city- the city of river and beaches. Moving on, witness the most exciting part of the water activity “Whale watching” at Mirissa harbor and enjoy with enchanting and friendly Dolphins. Thereafter, visit the spectacular Galle fort and explore the three oldest architecture, cricket stadium, iconic milestones and historic hotels. Introduce with the rich heritage and lifestyle of Sri Lanka by exploring the vibrant city Colombo begin from Colombo fort and followed by museum. Immense by the breathtaking view of plain surroundings standing on a 200 meter tall rock to Sigiriya referred as eighth wonder by the local people along with the Mirror wall that was polished for King to view himself. Seize all this with 3 magical nights at Maldives and 4 days at Sri Lanka with us.
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
DAY 1: WELCOME TO MALDIVES
Welcome to Maldives – “A blessed paradise on earth”
This is your first day for Maldives honeymoon package, on arrival at Male international airport meet & greet with our warm hearted representative and ride a fabulous speed boat and reach your resort, do the check-in formalities and get inspired by the beautiful surroundings. Maldives is a home of 1200 beautiful islands and perhaps the most beautiful beaches in the world and it attracting millions of tourists every year. Later evening a delicious dinner will be ready for you. Overnight stay at your water bungalow or beachfront room in Maldives.
Day 2: MALDIVES LEISURE DAY
If you don’t know how Maldives is different from other islands; wake up & step out early morning and experience the inspiring & breathtaking sunrise from beachside also you can take early morning dip in warm sea water or spend some private time with your soulmate. Breakfast will be served in resort’s restaurant. This complete day is free for you and allowing yourself the explore everything on this amazing & tropical wonderland. Explore the nearby area of your resort, take a sunbath or just swim in the pool. If adventure is your types choose from available water sports (additional cost) like scuba diving, underwater walk, banana boat towing, Jet Ski and windsurfing or you can treat yourself with fishing experience. Your second day of Maldives holiday package is incomplete without experiencing sunset from sea shore. Dinner will be at the resort and overnight stay in Maldives.
Day 3: MALDIVES LEISURE DAY
Enjoy an early morning breakfast and then spend the rest of the day at your own leisure. Relax on the beach or try out exciting water sports like snorkeling, water polo, scuba diving and surfing. Check out the underwater coral reefs and marine life. Dinner in the resort is followed by an overnight stay in the Maldives.
DAY 4: ARRIVAL TO COLOMBO & TRANSFER FOR BENTOTA
After having breakfast at the hotel, check out & get a scheduled transfer for Male international airport. This is the first day of your Sri Lanka tour Package, board your flight and arrives at Colombo international airport; our representative will meet & greet you with warm heart and smiley face, he will take you to beautiful Bentota – the city of river and beaches. Check in to your pre booked resort and relax for the day, you can either enjoy the facilities of the resort like swimming pool, GYM or Spa center or walk nearby beach or waters ports on Bentota beach are fabulous such as windsurfing, speed boat and banana boats. If adventure is your type than opt for Bentota (Ganga) river safari [extra cost] and encounter crocodiles and herons. Overnight stay in Bentota.
DAY 5: BENTOTA – MIRISSA WHALE WATCHING & GALLE CITY TOUR
Finish your breakfast early morning, our representative will pick you and drive you to the Mirissa harbor; Get ready for a breathtaking and unmatched experience that you never had in life, witness of most exciting water activity “Whale Watching”. Mirissa is the closest point for Whale watching with appropriate environment where Whales are inhabited. Ride a speedboat and encounter the largest giant on the earth. You can encounter five type of Whales (blue whale, bryde’s whale, sperm whale, killer whale & pilot whale) and enchanting dolphins; they will swim in your direction with a beautiful sound & ever smiling faces.
Afternoon proceed for another oceanside city “Galle” – beautiful & simple. Embark your journey with walled city with narrow streets and European style architecture. Visit the Spectacular Galle fort; world heritage site, perhaps the largest fort in whole Asia and witness three old era architecture (British, Dutch & Portuguese). Foot walk is recommended in the narrow lanes of the fort and explore smalls shops and get some mementoes. Later visit Galle Cricket Stadium, Natural harbor & some ancient churches. Finish your Galle city tour and see some iconic milestones and historic hotels. Return to Bentota and Overnight stay.
DAY 6: BENTOTA – COLOMBO
Explore the vibrant city of Colombo- the capital city and commercial hub of Sri Lanka. This half day Colombo city tour gives you a rich introduction of Sri Lankan lifestyle & heritage. Our guide cum driver will pick you from the hotel and your tour will begin from Colombo fort area as it was a fort in the old time of Portuguese and Dutch followed by a visit of Colombo national museum and see great collection of art & crafts. Later visit the traders hub Pettah market where daily life overflows and get everything you need, see the colorful streets, churches, and mosque, find mixed cultured people, variety of food, bargain shops, toys and electronic items. Get a chance to see Hindu, Buddha & Muslim mosque standing in a single row. Finish your city tour with a visit to Town Hall & BMICH. Overnight stay in Colombo
DAY 7: COLOMBO- SIGIRIYA TOU
After breakfast proceed for a visit to Sigiriya; A UNESCO world heritage site with archeological wonder. Imaging yourself standing on a 200 meter tall rock where plain surroundings gives you a breathtaking view and locals are referring it as eighth wonder of the world thus it is a most visited site in Sri Lanka and attracting thousand of tourist every year. The ancient city once was a royal kingdom & residence of King Kashyapa and a home of Frescos, pond, canals, garden & fountains. See the striking feature the Mirror wall that was polished for king to see his face and body. Few ruins remained of this spectacular city but worth visiting. Overnight stay in Colombo.
DAY 8: DEPARTURE
After having breakfast pack your bag and dropped to international airport and say goodbye to Sri Lanka and return your home with full of wonderful memories.
- 03 Nights magical stay at Maldives with daily breakfast & dinner
- 02 Nights stay in Bentota with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights stay in Colombo with daily breakfast
- Maldives return airport transfers by speed boat
- Return airport transfers & Colombo – Bentota – Colombo transfers by private vehicle
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi/Mumbai
- Mirissa whale watching tour by speed boat, see Dolphins and Killer Whales
- Galle half day city tour with guided foot walks
- Kosgoda turtle farm visit, learn the environmental conservation
- Colombo city tour along with national museum visit
- Ancient ruins of Sigiriya tour from Colombo
Paradise Island Beach Resort and Spa
The comfort and luxury of this magnificent resort is clear by its name – Paradise Island Beach Resort and Spa awarded by the world’s luxurious hotel. This lavish resort offers you the high class amenities and oodle of exciting things to do. Its pleasant and elegant atmosphere offers you a perfect relaxation and its spacious rooms are equipped by air conditioner, tea/coffee maker, cable TV/ LCD, Bathrobe and everything needed to live happily which provide you the ultimate tropical luxury. Explore the incomparable and thrilling adventure through its amazing watersports like Catamaran Sailing, Windsurfing, canoeing, Skiing, Parasailing, Tow sports, swimming, snorkeling and much more in the crystal clear water facing sunrise featured by beautiful lagoons in water sports center of Paradise Island for what everyone has dream for. Feel the sensual pleasure of heaven through the spa treatment from the experienced therapist in the secluded corner of the Island. Satisfy your tongue with its exceptional variety and appetizing dinner with a glass of champagne. Bask yourself in the unparalleled experience of Paradise Island of Maldives.
Cinnamon Bay Resort – Bentota
Explore in the rich, diverse and Turkish theme of the grand Cinnamon Bay Resort along the southern coastline one of the coolest five star hotel in the South. An ISO, Green Globe certified resort is available with many dining options and offering you the different perspectives from the vantage point of its lavish and spacious rooms. The extraordinary and lavish rooms of the Cinnamon Bay Resort can be your perfect choice to stay in Bentota seeing the breathtaking architecture and vibrant decor of the Resort offering you the view of its glorious gardens and magnificent ocean, cable T.V., luxury showers and all the necessary high standard amenities. Dip yourself in the immense delicious flavours of the premium desserts and delectable fusions of not only Sri Lanka but also the international cuisine while listening the enchanting music in its exotic atmosphere followed by sleek seafood, spicy cocktails or a wide range of its vodkas. Relax , cleanse and detoxify your body with the ultimate spa treatment including Balinese massages, Body Scrubs and wraps with oodles of exciting things.
Explore the unpredictable pleasure, culture and charm of Sri Lanka’s capital on just an hour’s distance from the International airport at your dream room in OZO Colombo Resort by paperless check in perfect way to live with the simplicity and far away from your daily hustle bustle. This wonderful four star hotel offers you the amazing comfort on its signature beds, thrill in rooftop pool and lounge enjoy with a bottle of wine and OZO Smoothie. Begin your day with the its delectable juice, caffeine and healthy snacks which will boost you to enjoy your trip. Along with the cozy rooms equipped with the all necessary and world best amenities it presents you the toothsome local food with Zest and spice to give your tongue an unforgettable experience. Bask this amazing experience of Sri Lanka’s capital in the stunning OZO Colombo resort.
Sri Lanka and Maldives Honeymoon Package from India
Make you holidays very especial, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning exclusive Singapore Bali holidays for last 5 years. We make personalized package based on you need. Just call us, choose your aboard station i.e. Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Other, and share your needs our experts will plan a perfect Singapore Bali holidays for you family, friends and groups.
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel