Highlights of Hong Kong Macau with Disneyland Package
If you are looking for a Family tour or Couple tour or trip with friends, then Hong Kong Macau with Disneyland Tour Package is perfect to go for. The Hong Kong Disneyland Package is planned in such a way that people from each age group can enjoy their time. The additional attribute in this Hong Kong Macau Tour Package is Disneyland. Disneyland is like a magical kingdom where you can enjoy various stuff with family and friends. Many people think that Disneyland is only the place which can be visited by Kids, no it's not true. Disneyland has something for every age group. Apart from Disneyland, you will also get to experience the beauty, culture, and tradition of Hong Kong and Macau in this Hong Kong Macau with Disneyland Package. We have divided our package into two segments, in the first segment we will be in Macau where we will enjoy UNESCO world heritage site, Temple of A-MA & St. Paul ruins, Fisherman’s Wharf, high-speed ferry ride, Casino, Macau grand prix circuit, etc. Whereas in the second segment of the trip we will be in Hong Kong to inspect some of the Hong Kong's best. So, it will be interesting to know, we are going to explore in Hong Kong after Macau, for that check our day-wise Hong Kong Macau Disneyland Package Itinerary.
Day 1: ARRIVAL AT HONG KONG – MACAU
We welcome you at the Hong Kong International Airport after a long journey. So, let's kickoff to our Hong Kong Macau Tour. Our representative will meet you at the airport. From there we will head to ferry terminal for a high-speed ferry ride to Macau. Get yourself comfortable for the water journey. In between, we will get to see beautiful skyscrapers, architects, etc so don't forget to capture those before deboarding at Macau Ferry terminal. Now, we are in our pre-booked hotel. Enjoy the hotel hospitality or go out and explore the nightlife of Macau as the remaining day is relaxing day for you. Enjoy the night at the dream city.
Day 2: MACAU CITY TOUR
Macau is a former Portuguese colony, so get ready to explore the beauty, tradition, and history of Macau on Day 2. Have a healthy breakfast as we are moving to our first destination of day 2 that is UNESCO world heritage site followed by Temple of A-MA & St. Paul ruins. After the two beautiful places, we will go for Fisherman’s Wharf - the largest creative theme park of Macau. Fisherman’s Wharf is an entertainment hub, which has everything embedded in it such as malls, restaurants, funny games, etc. After some amazing time, now we will experience the luxury life of Casino world followed by our last visit of the day to Macau grand pix circuit. Enjoy the day and have a delicious dinner in Macau.
Day 3: MACAU – HONG KONG [Hong Kong by Night Tour]
Wake up and get ready for another fast Ferry ride back to Hong Kong. So, have breakfast, pack your bags, and board on the ferry. For the rest of the process in Hong Kong, you will get full assistance from our team manager. Relax in the day as the glittering Hong Kong Night Tour is yet to be experienced today. In evening, report the hotel lobby and from there we will be going to the highest peak of Hong Kong for the breathtaking night view of Hong Kong. Then we will visit Aberdeen fishing village & jewelry market. This Hong Kong Macau Package also gives you the opportunity to get once in a lifetime cruise trip on Dragon Pearl cruise. Store the beauty of Hong Kong in memory with a luxurious cruise trip. Enjoy the overnight stay in Hong Kong.
Day 4: HONG KONG [DISNEYLAND FULL DAY TOUR]
Day 4 of the Hong Kong Macau Tour is going to be one of the best days of your whole life. After the delicious breakfast at the hotel, we are moving to the theme park of Hong Kong - Disneyland. Disneyland is the dreamland and has something for each age group. Enjoy the rides, water park, food, and much more at Disneyland. Get the full worth at Disneyland.
Day 5: OCEAN PARK FULL DAY TOUR
It's time to visit another theme park of Hong Kong - Ocean Park. There are a lot of things to experience at Ocean park from 60 amazing rides to top 10 giant aquariums, from Dolphins to Sharks, Sharks to Sea Lions. Other than these, you will also get to experience the joy of visiting tropical rainforests, breathtaking mountains, polar adventure and an Aqua city. Enjoy the whole day at Ocean Park and return to your hotel by evening for a crispy dinner at the place of your like.
Day 6: DEPARTURE
After a wonderful tour, it's the time to catch the flight again. Have breakfast and report to the hotel's lobby. Our team lead will drop you at the Hong Kong International Airport. Hope you like the vacations..
- 02 Nights stay in Macau with breakfast
- 03 Nights stay in Hong Kong with breakfast
- Macau half day city tour, cover UNESCO world heritage site
- Hong Kong – Macau – Hong Kong Ferry tickets with transfers
- Disneyland full day admission with return hotel transfers
- Hong Kong by night tour, explore the night beauty of this city
- Return economy class airfare by Cathay pacific or Jet Airways
- Ocean park full day entrance, thrilling rides & adventure
Sheraton Macau Hotel, Cotai Central
Among the largest 5 star hotels in Macau, towering over Cotai Strip Sheraton Macau features three outdoor swimming pools with private cabanas and it is a pampering recipe for shopping, dining & entertainment.
With a diverse selection of guestrooms overlooking Cotai Strip, city and pool giving an enchanting experience whether you are here for one day or a little longer period. With all latest facilities like 42-inches flat screen TV, Air Conditioner, mini bar, radio alarm clock, wi-fi, reading table and en suit bathroom with walking shower & bathtub.
The hotel offers food choices from all international destinations and swim-up bar for refreshing cocktails. Recreational facilities are fantastic with a personal trainer in the fitness center. Hotel is a minute far from Macau ferry terminal and close distance from all Macau tourism attractions
Regal Kowloon Hotel, Hong Kong
Centrally nestled in the business & entertainment district of Tsim Sha Tsui, Regal Kowloon hotel have a close proximity from all transportation links and serves both business & leisure travelers.
600 well-appointed rooms with a wide range of accommodation options serve guest for a comfortable stay. Rooms are featured with smoking & no smoking category and equipped with latest facilities like a safe box, cable TV, Minibar, reading table, balcony etc.
Regal Kowloon has restaurants & bars with wonderful dining and cocktail options and serves Chinese, American & international dished, take a culinary tour around the world through its Restaurants. Hotel provides 24 hours reception service with childcare facilities.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!