Highlights of Hong Kong Macau with Disneyland Tour
Everyone has a wish list to visit the tourist destinations; certainly everyone has Hong Kong & Macau in his wish list. Two vibrant cities blankets a temptation of life, a new discovery every time you visit and surprisingly ahead in development terms. This fun filled Hong Kong Macau tour package is designed for all ages and added values to honeymooners & even family oriented. Macau orientation tour, a night tour of colorful Hong Kong, Disneyland tickets & Ocean park visit are the key highlight where enough time of relaxing is also there. A lavish retreat for the traveler looking for fun, adventure & joy mixed with free personal time for leisure.
Day 1: ARRIVAL TO HONG KONG – MACAU
We welcome you at the Hong Kong International airport, our representative meet you and he will give you all necessary documents related to your Hong Kong Macau tour package, also he will guide you to the ferry terminal; board the high-speed ferry and reach Macau ferry terminal and take your transfers to reach your pre-booked hotel, check in & get relaxed. Later if not tired step out & see the enigmatic lifestyle of the small Las Vegas. The city of amazing concerts, trade events and gambling capital of china; Macau presents unlimited tourism opportunities including modern wonders for travelers from all over the world. Although you don’t want to sleep in the night as Macau life starts in the night but the overnight stay in Macau.
Day 2: MACAU CITY TOUR
A delicious breakfast will be at the hotel; our guide cum driver will pick you from the hotel lobby and take you to the enchanting Macau city tour. Macau –“The city of dreams”, an old era Portuguese colony and the city never sleeps. Visit two famous UNESCO world heritage site, Temple of A-MA & St. Paul ruins. We will take you to Fisherman’s Wharf – an entertainment, shopping & dining paradise with a largest creative theme park in Macau along with a visit to Casino where you can have a glimpse of luxury lifestyle. Your Macau tour will end with a visit to Macau grand pix circuit. Overnight stay will be in Macau.
Day 3: MACAU – HONG KONG [Hong Kong by Night Tour]
After having breakfast at the hotel in Macau, pack your bags and proceed for Macau ferry terminal. Board a ferry and reach Hong Kong ferry terminal where our driver waiting for you, He will take you to your Hong Kong hotel and assist you in check in process. Relax for the day or have a glittery introduction of this colorful & vibrant city on your own. Later afternoon, you will be taken to Hong Kong by night tour. Hong Kong that wears another mask in the night with its full glory, explore all the beautiful sightseeing in the night. The first sport will be the highest peak of Hong Kong with a tram ride that explores the awesome beauty of the spectacular city. Visit Aberdeen fishing village & jewelry market. Board on Dragon pearl cruise and enjoy the Symphony light and sound shoe both side of the harbor. While returning see the glittering streets and Overnight stay in Hong Kong.
Day 4: HONG KONG [DISNEYLAND FULL DAY TOUR]
After having breakfast, proceed for a full day adventure & fun activities. Visit Disneyland and love the amazing theme park and its rides. Disneyland features ride for all ages and spread magic through its beauty & excitement. Overnight stay will in Hong Kong.
Day 5: OCEAN PARK FULL DAY TOUR
A full day in fun and joy activities awaits you in Asia’s premier theme park – Ocean Park A delicious breakfast will be at the hotel; our guide will pick you from the hotel lobby and assist you in Ocean park entry. Acclaim the everlasting fun with over 60 thrilling rides & exciting attractions; give a charm to your eyes by watching marine life with Dolphins, Sea Lions and giant sharks. The park exhibit top ten giant aquariums where you find yourself close to sea creatures and your entry includes a visit to tropical rainforests, breathtaking mountains, polar adventure and a visit to Aqua city. Return to your hotel and overnight stay.
Day 6: DEPARTURE
Have your breakfast; check out from the hotel and heat toward Hong Kong international airport, catch your flight and return home and be a storyteller to your family & friends.
- 02 Nights stay in Macau with breakfast
- 03 Nights stay in Hong Kong with breakfast
- Macau half day city tour, cover UNESCO world heritage site
- Hong Kong – Macau – Hong Kong Ferry tickets with transfers
- Disneyland full day admission with return hotel transfers
- Hong Kong by night tour, explore the night beauty of this city
- Return economy class airfare by Cathay pacific or Jet Airways
- Ocean park full day entrance, thrilling rides & adventure
Sheraton Macau Hotel, Cotai Central
Among the largest 5 star hotels in Macau, towering over Cotai Strip Sheraton Macau features three outdoor swimming pools with private cabanas and it is a pampering recipe for shopping, dining & entertainment.
With a diverse selection of guestrooms overlooking Cotai Strip, city and pool giving an enchanting experience whether you are here for one day or a little longer period. With all latest facilities like 42-inches flat screen TV, Air Conditioner, mini bar, radio alarm clock, wi-fi, reading table and en suit bathroom with walking shower & bathtub.
The hotel offers food choices from all international destinations and swim-up bar for refreshing cocktails. Recreational facilities are fantastic with a personal trainer in the fitness center. Hotel is a minute far from Macau ferry terminal and close distance from all Macau tourism attractions
Regal Kowloon Hotel, Hong Kong
Centrally nestled in the business & entertainment district of Tsim Sha Tsui, Regal Kowloon hotel have a close proximity from all transportation links and serves both business & leisure travelers.
600 well-appointed rooms with a wide range of accommodation options serve guest for a comfortable stay. Rooms are featured with smoking & no smoking category and equipped with latest facilities like a safe box, cable TV, Minibar, reading table, balcony etc.
Regal Kowloon has restaurants & bars with wonderful dining and cocktail options and serves Chinese, American & international dished, take a culinary tour around the world through its Restaurants. Hotel provides 24 hours reception service with childcare facilities.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!