Highlights of Australia City Breaks With Bangkok Tour
A superb combination of few lavish cities; this city breaks Australia holiday package provides in depth introduction of each city where in Melbourne, you will enjoy live commentary on panoramic city tour, Penguin parade, Kangaroo feeding & Koala encounter at nearby beaches. You will be taken to a long drive on spectacular great ocean road where you will enjoy various breathtaking sceneries and rainforests. Explore the capital city Sydney like never before on guided city tour where we give you amazing opportunity to photo shoot for memories, Visit Sydney aquarium with Sydney tower eye & if you are a new couple; have a romantic dinner at Indian showboat dinner cruise. This expert crafted itinerary will give you 4 x4 drive experiences in western Australian desert with sand board adventure in Cairns. The fun is not over yet, the package has an extension at Bangkok where we will take you to the enchanting Safari World to see various animal exhibits including tiger & hippos also you will experience in depth marine life at Marine park. Bangkok Introduction city tour will also be provided.
Day 1: ARRIVAL TO MELBOURNE – RELAXING DAY
Upon arrival at Melbourne Tullamarine International or Domestic airport meet with local representative who will take you to your pre booked hotel. Check in & get relaxed for whole day. If you like; you can step out and explore nearby area of hotel or you can simply explore hotel’s swimming pool, fitness centre or Spa facilities. Overnight will be in Melbourne.
Day 2: MELBOURNE CITY TOUR + PHILLIP ISLAND – PENGUINS, KANGAROOS & KOALAS TOUR
After morning breakfast, be ready at hotel lobby and get pick up for half day Melbourne city tour Experience the beautiful sights of Melbourne; tour Australia's shopping capital and marvel at the sporting complexes. Visit Fitzroy Gardens and wander through Captain Cooks Cottage (own expense). Captain Cook discovered the east coast of Australia. His parent’s cottage was sent here and reassembled in these gardens. Take a look at Parliament House, Windsor Hotel, Queen Victoria Market, the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG FROM OUTSIDE), Rod Laver Arena, Flinders Street Station, Young Jacksons Hotel and St. Patricks Cathedral. Stop for morning tea in the Botanic Gardens Cafe (own expense) and explore the Shrine of Remembrance. Travel past the Grand Prix race track, the Westgate Bridge and over the Bolted Bridge for amazing views of the city skyline. Admire the views of Port Phillip Bay, the Yarra River and Victorian Arts Centre. Afternoon: after a short break you will be picked up for absolute great Phillip Island tour. Enjoy your first comfort stop at Maru Animal Park approximately 90 minutes after departing Melbourne. Travel around Westernport Bay en route to Maru Koala and Animal Park, here you can get up close and personal with koalas, Tasmanian Devils or even meet a gold possum. Make sure to feed the kangaroos and wallabies or have you photo taken with a koala (own expense). Visit the Nobbies rock formations and information centre, overlooking one of the most treacherous expanses of water in the world, Bass Strait. Experience the famous Little Penguins performing their nightly ritual at Summerland Beach, as they march up the sand to their nesting burrows. Night stay will be at Melbourne.
Day 3: GREAT OCEAN ROAD TOUR
After having delicious breakfast at the hotel; leave Melbourne for spectacular Great Ocean Road Tour Travel along Victoria's famous Great Ocean Road and pass through the beautiful coastal towns of Anglesea, Lorne and Wye River. Enjoy views of spectacular Cape Patton. Arrive at the beautiful white sandy beaches of the scenic coastal town of Apollo Bay where you'll be able to relax and treat yourself to lunch at one of the many cafes and restaurants (own expense). Travel through lush tree-fern gullies and towering mountain-ash forests of the Otway National Park. Explore the breathtaking stone monoliths, the Twelve Apostles. Enjoy the amazing shipwreck stories and survival of the Loch Ard and visit its famous Gorge and Razorback Lookout with your Driver Guide. Wander through the small seaside town of Port Campbell and enjoy some of the homemade treats from the local bakeries (own expense). Have your photo taken with London Bridge as your backdrop, parts of which have collapsed in recent years.
Day 4: MELBOURNE TO SYDNEY – RELAX DAY
After early breakfast at the hotel; get a scheduled pick up from hotel lobby for Melbourne international/domestic airport for your next destination – SYDNEY. Upon arrival at Sydney airport; meet with our local representative and get transferred to your pre booked hotel. Check in and get relaxed for whole day. Overnight stay will be in Sydney.
Day 5: BLUE MOUNTAINS TOUR WITH FEATHERDALE WILDLIFE PARK, UNLIMITED SCENIC RIDE
Have a wonderful breakfast at the hotel and gather in the hotel lobby for timely pick up. Today we will take you to Australia’s most beautiful wonder & world heritage listed sight – The Blue Mountains, covering over one million hectares including breathtaking rainforests , canyons, lakes and beautiful surroundings. Ride amazing sky cable car at Scenic World and experience spectacular 360 degree panoramic & inspiring view of Jamison valley where you will stop for 2.5 HRS. Alternatively, embark on a scenic walk for magnificent views over the Jamsion Valley. Entering the National Park and winding your way along Cliff Drive, you will then take in spectacular views of Megalong Valley. Travel to echo Point that has views stretching across to the Three Sisters a trio of rocky pinnacles. Learn about the Aboriginal dreamtime legend of the Three Sisters. Next stop is at the picturesque and quaint town of Leura. Travel back in time and see the beautiful antique & retail stores and get some items for your family & friends. From here your next stop is at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Situated on seven acres of natural bush setting, you will be able to hand feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus and enjoy a face-to-face encounter with one of the friendly koalas.
Day 6: SYDNEY CITY TOUR + SYDNEY AQUARIUM + THE SYDNEY TOWER EYE
After a healthy breakfast; get ready at the hotel lobby for your scheduled pick up for amazing Sydney city tour with live commentary. Take camera, walking shoes, sun cream etc with you. Get an awesome photo opportunity while you will be on Harbor Bridge and explore white sandy Manly beach. Be mesmerized by Sydney opera house and touch your toes with fresh water of Pacific Ocean. Tour ends near Circular Quay OR DARLING HARBOUR- SUGGEST GETTING DOWN AT DARLING HARBOUR. LUNCH AND DINNER BY OWN ARRANGEMENTS AFTER TOUR PROCEEDS ON OWN TO SYDNEY AQUARIUM AT DARLING HARBOUR. PRESENT YOUR COMBO 2 VOUCHERS AT THE TICKET BOOTH OF SYDNEY AQUARIUM FOR ADMISSION AND EXCHANGE IT WITH SYDNEY TOWER EYE TICKET *** COMPLIMENTARY GLASS BOTTOM BOAT RIDE AT SYDNEY AQUARIUM *** LATE EVENING GO SYDNEY TOWER EYE, 100 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000 FOR ADMISSION & 4D EYE EXPERIENCE TOUR & PRESENT YOUR TICKET FOR WHICH YOU COLLECTED EARLIER TODAY FROM SYDNEY AQUARIUM SYDNEY SHOWBOAT CRUISE DEPARTS FROM KING STREET WHARF # 5 Sydney Harbour's one and only Showboat Dinner Cruise. The Showboat experience starts the moment you step on board with the dancers seating you at your reserved table. You will be served a freshly prepared menu, followed by spectacular entertainment. The glamorous and gorgeous Australian showgirls, who have danced at some of the best show's in the world including Moulin Rouge, splash with vibrancy, and deliver a riveting show with a cavalcade of ever changing performances and costumes.
Day 7: SYDNEY TO PERTH – RELAXING DAY
After morning breakfast meet with our local representative at hotel lobby from where he will pick you for Sydney airport where you will catch your flight for next destination Perth. Upon arrival at Perth airport our driver will pick you and drop you at pre booked hotel where you can get relax for whole day or you can explore the beautiful Perth city on your own.
Day 8: FULL DAY 4WHEEL DRIVE, KOALA AND SANDBOARD ADVENTURE WITH LUNCH
After breakfast in the morning stop at Caversham Wildlife Park in the Swan Valley to view koalas and hand feed kangaroos, we travel to the lobster fishing town of Cervantes for lunch. We stop at the Lobster Shack for an informative talk about the lobster industry, followed by a self-guided tour through the purpose built factory. Then it’s onwards to the mystical Pinnacles Desert for an easy paced walk through the fascinating landscape where you will be in awe at the sheer size and number of these spiers. Afterwards enjoy a thrilling experience of sand boarding and 4-wheel driving over the vast sand dunes of Lancelin. Return to Perth at approximately 7.30pm. HIGHLIGHTS Caversham Wildlife Park – we stop to view and photograph koalas and hand feed kangaroos Indian Ocean Rock Lobster Factory – enjoy an informative tour of the lobster factory Buffet Picnic – we stop at the Rock Lobster fishing town of Cervantes Nambung National Park – home of the Pinnacles Desert Pinnacles Desert – take an easy paced explorative walk through the mystical huge limestone pillars Lancelin – we leave the highway for an exciting 4WD and sand boarding adventure over massive white sand dunes Wildflowers (Aug-mid Nov, seasonal) – additional stops to view wildflowers will be made en route
Day 9: PERTH TO BANGKOK & FREE DAY
A free day in the capital of Thailand is somewhat attracting every traveler, Bangkok is super rich in its culture and tourists comes from all corners to live in it. After a breakfast step out and visit local shopping market, see the skyscrapers, experience Thai cuisine, drink in BAR, see Thai boxing, hang out on beaches and many more activities you can do. Bangkok turns different in the night; you can experience the notorious nightlife of the fascinating city by visiting some pubs & discos and take the relaxing Thai Massage. Overnight stay will be in Bangkok.
Day 10: BANGKOK [BANGKOK CITY TOUR]
Our driver will pick you from the hotel lobby and take you to the exciting Bangkok city tour where you will visit three stunning & old temples “Wat Trimit, Wat Pho & Wat trimitr. The temples showcase the rich culture & spiritual Buddhism; you will see the Buddha in nirvana & heaviest statue made by gold. Your Bangkok half day city tour will cover china town, Indian town & a short visit to Bangkok floating market. Bangkok is a shopper’s paradise, all fashion brands, electronics, accessories are available and you can visit some bargain shops as well. Overnight stay will be in Bangkok.
Day 11: SAFARI WORD WITH MARINE PARK
A lifetime adventure is about to began, have your breakfast at the hotel and be in the lobby for pick-up, today we will go to Safari world and Marine park out of Bangkok. Safari World Bangkok is the largest park in Thailand covering a large landscape. See African inspired open zoo and closely encounter Lions, tigers Zebra, Pandas and other interesting animals. Various animal shows will attract your attention and experience underwater life in Marine Park. If you love adventure then take river cruise & water slides in the jungle after seeing dolphin& sea lions in Marine Park. Your lunch is included in the trip. Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 12: Departure
After breakfast pack your luggage & proceed for Bangkok international airport with our local representative where you will catch your homebound flight with full of excellent memories of the trip. This grand tour will cherish you always with its sweet ingredients.
- Welcome drinks on arrival [Non Alcoholic] – Local drinks
- 02 Nights hotel stay in Perth on twin/triple sharing basis with breakfast
- 03 Nights stay in Melbourne on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- 03 Nights in Bangkok on twin/triple sharing basis including daily buffet breakfast
- 03 Nights accommodation in Sydney on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Full Day Afternoon Phillip Island - Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas Tour SIC basis
- Full day Great Ocean Road Tour with visit of Sea side town (Morning 0930 HRS to 1930 HRS)
- Half day Melbourne city tour (Morning 0800 HRS departure) by scenic coach with live commentary
- All international or domestic airport transfers in each city on seat in coach basis (private available)
- Australia tourist VISA
- Bangkok return airport transfers on SIC basis
- Half day Sydney guided city tour with live commentary seat in coach basis
- Safari world with Marine Park including exotic lunch in Bangkok Incl hotel transfers
- Sydney showboat Indian dinner cruise evening time with live cultural performances
- Bangkok half day city tour covering major tourism attractions & world famous temples
- A visit to Sydney Aquarium with glass bottom boat + The Sydney tower eye with 4D experience
- Full Day Blue Mountains Tour with Featherdale Wildlife Park, Unlimited Scenic Rides SIC basis
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi or any hub + Internal domestic flights with superb timings
The Swanston Hotel Melbourne, Grand Mercure
Situated in the Melbourne’s most central location; Swanston hotel is a great choice for both business and leisure travelers where business people is just few steps away from business district and leisure travelers can explore nearby theaters, galleries, food junctions and various tourism attractions.
Highly luxurious rooms are fitted with flat screen television, microwave and big refrigerator and featuring in suit bathrooms with shower. Other room fittings are I pod docks, fully stocked Mini Bar, internet and paid movie facility. Guest can request a choice of staying in Queen Bed, King Bed or two double bed rooms.
Hotel features heated indoor swimming pool with high end fitness center and well stocked Bar for relaxation where room services, valet parking and live kitchen for guests is available 24 HRS.
Holiday Inn Darling Harbor, Sydney
Excellently standing on Darling Harbor; the closest point for city sightseeing tour, Sydney aquarium, showboat Indian dinner cruise and Sydney tower eye and walking distance from shopping district and entertainment junctions. Guest can explore the city by BUS or tram and both are 10 minutes distance from hotel.
Modern guestrooms are fitted with color TV with cable, comfortable twin/king size Bed, Tea/coffee maker, mini fridge and luxurious bathroom with bathtub and shower. Eye catching interior with individual controlled AC makes all rooms unique from other accommodations.
Spa pool gives ultimate relaxation to all residents and guest can grab the advantage of using well equipped gym and steam rooms. Two restaurants serve great food with 24 hr room service facilities.
Crown Plaza Perth
Featuring awesome river view; Crown Plaza Perth snuggled in the heartland of Perth city and provide easy reach to central business district. Guest can book free shuttle to any areal of city and can use free valet parking on site.
Guest rooms are large & features private balconies from where guest can see spectacular view of Swan River. Rooms are equipped with superb interior & premium beddings are provided for ultimate comfort. Other room facilities are wide screen television, working desk, ironing facility, climate control device. Bathrooms are fitted with luxury amenities.
Guest can enjoy recreational activities like outdoor lap pool, ultra modern gym and outside natural fitness activities at Langley Park. Restaurants serve delicious food and cocktail drinks are available at lobby Bar.
Ambassador Hotel Bangkok
Ambassador hotel enjoys a great location advantage, located in famous Sukhumvit area nearby all nightlife stations, shopping malls and hospitals. A close proximity to Sky train & subway station and Bangkok international airport is just 30 minutes drive away.
Large range of 760 non smoking guestrooms with unique colorful design gives cozy & comfortable accommodation. All rooms have Plasma TV, Mini Bar and beautiful marble bathroom with free toiletries
24 Hours room service, well stocked fitness center, sauna, steam rooms, tour desk are other facilities that hotel explores. Guest can relax in hot tubs also get refreshed in top floor swimming pool. Restaurants offer international food with a variety of local taste as well.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!