Highlights of Australia Honeymoon Delight Tour
Absolutely romantic Australian gateway which features three most beautiful landscapes of Australia – Gold Coast, Hamilton Island and capital Sydney; this expert crafted Australia honeymoon package includes three of massive theme parks for more than 100 rides and attractions. You can enjoy with your loving super heroes in Warner Bros Movie World on the other hand experience below the surface high speed roller coasters in Sea World also feed the tigers with your hands in Dream World. Romance will be on the verge when you enter in the high speed vassal for incredible experience at Great Barrier Reef which you always seen in the pictures and enjoy the breathtaking water sports which you have never done before. Sydney will open glimpse of Metro lifestyle and you can pose and wonderful picture at harbor bridge. Explore Sydney aquarium with glass bottom boat ride have your romantic dinner at Indian show boat cruise. Truly if you are looking for personal time and romantic gateway than you must try this lovely Australia vacation which will really cherish live time and make your love strong.
Day 1: WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA’S THEME PARK CAPITAL – GOLD COAST
Welcome to Australia!! Your flight will land at Brisbane international airport; complete your immigration and meet with our local representative where he/she will guide you to the coach (if you booked the package on SIC) or a superb car (for private tours) and proceed for the entertainment capital of Australia – Gold Coast – a surfers paradise; A home of beautiful beaches and natural wonders. It will take approx 2 HRS from Brisbane airport to Gold Coast. Upon arrival check in to your pre booked hotel and get relaxed for the day. Overnight will be at hotel in Gold Coast.
Day 2: ENJOY THE FUN FILLED DAY AT EXCITING THEME PARK - MOVIE WORLD
Today after having breakfast, get a scheduled pick up from your hotel to Warner Bros Movie World often called Hollywood of gold coast. This is the full day family adventure where you will meet your loving Hollywood superstars, super heroes & perform live actions behind the scene. Enjoy thrilling rides, heart pumping roller coasters and enjoy the world of fantasy & unlimited fun on movie themed set. Return to your hotel in evening and overnight stay will be in Gold Coast.
Day 3: SEA WORLD ADMISSION + SCENIC HELICOPTER RIDE
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel; get ready for a lifetime below the surface adventure & enter in to amazing Sea World- one stop destination for all ages with thrilling marine life from enchanting dolphin to dangerous sharks. Enjoy world class water based rides; see gentle giant whale & various animal exhibitions which will make your day fun filled. Get a bird eye view of Gold Coast from spectacular helicopter ride Ex- Sea world. Evening return to your hotel and overnight stay will be in Gold Coast.
Day 4: DREAM WORLD GOLD COAST ADMISSION
Early morning have breakfast at the hotel step out and spend the whole fun filled day at massive Dream World theme park. This is a home of more them 50 ride & attractions where you can choose the slowest ride and high speed adventurous roller coasters. Let you inner child come out and enjoy with dream world characters like Shrek & Po at animation inspire land, the specialty of this grand theme park is Tiger Island where you can actually feed and walk with the tigers and explore various animal exhibition till end of the day. Return to your hotel and overnight stay will be at Gold Coast.
Day 5: GOLD COAST TO HAMILTON ISLAND – HOME OF GREAT BARRIER REEF
After morning breakfast check out from Gold Coast hotel and get transfer for Brisbane airport where you will catch your next flight for Hamilton Island. Upon arrival at Hamilton island airport meet with our local representative and get a guided transfer for your pre booked resort. You have an option for full day relax or if you like then enjoy lovely water sports, there are various water sports are available on direct prices like Jet Ski, Parasailing, surfing ETC. Overnight stay will be at Hamilton Island.
Day 6: FULL DAY GREAT BARRIER REEF EXPERIENCE
Have a light breakfast at the hotel and gather in hotel lobby for your transfer to reef excursion. Board a high speed vassal and spend a full day at incredible coral reef where you can enjoy colorful underwater world, you can actually swim with fishes and can enjoy various type of water sports. This tour will include your meal at vassal which has AC lounges and excellent outer view decks. Return to your hotel and overnight stay will be at Hamilton Island.
Day 7: HAMILTON ISLAND TO SYDNEY – RELAX DAY
After early breakfast at the hotel; get a scheduled pick up from hotel lobby for Hamilton island airport for your next destination – SYDNEY. Upon arrival at Sydney airport; meet with our local representative and get transferred to your pre booked hotel. Check in and get relaxed for whole day. Overnight stay will be in Sydney.
Day 8: BLUE MOUNTAINS TOUR WITH FEATHERDALE WILDLIFE PARK, UNLIMITED SCENIC RIDE
Have a wonderful breakfast at the hotel and gather in the hotel lobby for timely pick up. Today we will take you to Australia’s most beautiful wonder & world heritage listed sight – The Blue Mountains, covering over one million hectares including breathtaking rainforests , canyons, lakes and beautiful surroundings. Ride amazing sky cable car at Scenic World and experience spectacular 360 degree panoramic & inspiring view of Jamison valley where you will stop for 2.5 HRS. Alternatively, embark on a scenic walk for magnificent views over the Jamsion Valley. Entering the National Park and winding your way along Cliff Drive, you will then take in spectacular views of Megalong Valley. Travel to echo Point that has views stretching across to the Three Sisters a trio of rocky pinnacles. Learn about the Aboriginal dreamtime legend of the Three Sisters. Next stop is at the picturesque and quaint town of Leura. Travel back in time and see the beautiful antique & retail stores and get some items for your family & friends. From here your next stop is at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Situated on seven acres of natural bush setting, you will be able to hand feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus and enjoy a face-to-face encounter with one of the friendly koalas.
Day 9: SYDNEY CITY TOUR + SYDNEY AQUARIUM + THE SYDNEY TOWER EYE
After a healthy breakfast; get ready at the hotel lobby for your scheduled pick up for amazing Sydney city tour with live commentary. Take camera, walking shoes, sun cream etc with you. Get an awesome photo opportunity while you will be on Harbor Bridge and explore white sandy Manly beach. Be mesmerized by Sydney opera house and touch your toes with fresh water of Pacific Ocean. Tour ends near Circular Quay OR DARLING HARBOUR- SUGGEST GETTING DOWN AT DARLING HARBOUR. LUNCH AND DINNER BY OWN ARRANGEMENTS AFTER TOUR PROCEEDS ON OWN TO SYDNEY AQUARIUM AT DARLING HARBOUR. PRESENT YOUR COMBO 2 VOUCHERS AT THE TICKET BOOTH OF SYDNEY AQUARIUM FOR ADMISSION AND EXCHANGE IT WITH SYDNEY TOWER EYE TICKET *** COMPLIMENTARY GLASS BOTTOM BOAT RIDE AT SYDNEY AQUARIUM *** LATE EVENING GO SYDNEY TOWER EYE, 100 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000 FOR ADMISSION & 4D EYE EXPERIENCE TOUR & PRESENT YOUR TICKET FOR WHICH YOU COLLECTED EARLIER TODAY FROM SYDNEY AQUARIUM SYDNEY SHOWBOAT CRUISE DEPARTS FROM KING STREET WHARF # 5 Sydney Harbour's one and only Showboat Dinner Cruise. The Showboat experience starts the moment you step on board with the dancers seating you at your reserved table. You will be served a freshly prepared menu, followed by spectacular entertainment. The glamorous and gorgeous Australian showgirls, who have danced at some of the best show's in the world including Moulin Rouge, splash with vibrancy, and deliver a riveting show with a cavalcade of ever changing performances and costumes.
Day 10: Departure
After breakfast pack your luggage & proceed for Sydney international airport with our local representative where you will catch your homebound flight with full of excellent memories of the trip. This grand tour will cherish you always with its sweet ingredients.
- Full day entry to Dream World theme parks with hotel transfers
- Welcome drinks on arrival [Non Alcoholic] – Local drinks
- 02 Nights stay at Hamilton Island on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- 03 Nights accommodation in Sydney on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Full day Sea World admission with hotel transfers including Scenic flight (5 Min or 10 Min)
- 04 Nights accommodation in Gold Coast on twin/triple sharing basis with daily buffet breakfast
- Full day Warner Bros Movie World admission including return hotel transfers seat in coach basis
- All international or domestic airport transfers in each city on seat in coach basis (private available)
- Australia tourist VISA
- Half day Sydney guided city tour with live commentary seat in coach basis
- Sydney showboat Indian dinner cruise evening time with live cultural performances.
- A visit to Sydney Aquarium with glass bottom boat + The Sydney tower eye with 4D experience
- Full Day Blue Mountains Tour with Featherdale Wildlife Park, Unlimited Scenic Rides SIC basis
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi or any hub + Internal domestic flights with superb timings
- Full day excursion to Great Barrier Reef by AC Cataraman including meal & snorkeling equipments
Mantra Legend Hotel Gold Coast
Exclusive & glamorous surfer’s paradise accommodation located in the middle of shopping hub & bustling nightlife junctions. Mantra Legend hotel is a short walk approx 100 meters far from Gold Coast famous beach and most famous hotel among Indian travelers. Private undercover parking is available free of cost.
Hotel features a wide range of modern rooms with private balconies with sea view or Gold Coast skyline view. Choice of twin or Kind sized bed room is available. Rooms are equipped with Mini Bar, AC, Plasma TV, Ironing facility, wireless internet and private bathroom with free toiletries.
Guest can enjoy with lagoon style pool, fully equipped fitness center with steam room and cocktails drinks are available at lobby Bar. 24 Hrs room service, express check in, Tour desk, internet lounges and daily housekeeping are other services which makes hotel special among travelers.
Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island
The most famous and exclusive accommodation at Hamilton island located right away from Catseye beach features a superb outdoor swimming pool, onsite Bar, lavish fitness center, lounges and tennis court. Reef view hotel explores the glimpse of incredible Great Barrier Reef from its area.
All 363 guestrooms features breathtaking view of amazing coral reef and fitted with all modern amenities like AC, flat screen TV, well stocked mini bar, in room safe, tea/coffee maker and ensuit private bathroom with all free toiletries.
Guest can enjoy free non motorized water sports facilities like surfing, snorkeling gears and windsurfing also food lovers can enjoy food in pool side terrace bar and in restaurant.
Holiday Inn Darling Harbor, Sydney
Excellently standing on Darling Harbor; the closest point for city sightseeing tour, Sydney aquarium, showboat Indian dinner cruise and Sydney tower eye and walking distance from shopping district and entertainment junctions. Guest can explore the city by BUS or tram and both are 10 minutes distance from hotel.
Modern guestrooms are fitted with color TV with cable, comfortable twin/king size Bed, Tea/coffee maker, mini fridge and luxurious bathroom with bathtub and shower. Eye catching interior with individual controlled AC makes all rooms unique from other accommodations.
Spa pool gives ultimate relaxation to all residents and guest can grab the advantage of using well equipped gym and steam rooms. Two restaurants serve great food with 24 hr room service facilities.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Excellent arrangement by roaming routes...the Anelia resort at Mauritius was also excellent. We had no issues in getting delicious veg food in Anelia resort. The response by Mr.Anurag was very prompt every time. He is a very helpful person. Overall we had an awesome experience. Will surely recommend roaming routes to friends, family, and colleagues for planning holidays.
We would like to thanks team Roaming Routes & especially Mr. Anurag for making our tour awesome. The hotel selection in Krabi, Phuket & Bangkok was absolutely fantastic, especially welcome arrangements in each destination were superb. The tour program & itinerary was well executed and we enjoyed all our tour. Anurag, you really care for your customers as we were feeling special by your continuous follow-up and execution. We got full value of our money and surely we will recommend Roaming Routes in our circle. Cheers (Arun Singhal)
My recent trip with my family to bannock Pattaya tour with Roaming Routes was a good and memorable trip. Everything is good on the trip and our tour operator Mr Anurag Kothari helpful and friendly nature make this trip more memorable his knowledge is also good
On our honeymoon, we were confused about the destination in India to travel to in the month of Dec. Mr. Anurag came to our rescue n suggested Kerala (god's own city)... Thank u so much Anurag n roaming routes for making our honeymoon memorable. The best part about the whole journey was the local guide and the best hotels for accommodation at each travel point. Soon looking forward to our next trip definitely with Roaming Routes. Keep the spirits high!! Thank u so much!!
The whole journey was great! And the management was very helpful always. Anurag was always there if we needed it! I appreciate the company for the royal retreat offered to me and my wife! Keep it up! Cheers!
Recently had a tour to Dubai with my wife and I had to say that it's was a great experience for both of us. Had a lot of enjoyment on the whole trip. For this, I would like to thank @[100000935288472:Anurag] for the arrangements done from his end. From the beginning, till the end, we didn't find any difficulty. The best part I liked about the trip is that Anurag personally use to msg every day to understand if we are in need of anything or if we are finding any issue locally. Thanks once again Roaming Routes for making our tour memorable.
Had my honeymoon booked for Seychelles ....awesome arrangements with good service.......very nice holiday ...looking forward for some more holidays
Awesome holidays planned by Roaming routes...excellent arrangements...Thank you Anurag Bhai for taking care of us during the holidays as well...!! Will definitely recommend Roaming routes to all my near and dear ones..!!
I took a family tour to Dubai last week. The arrangements were amazing. Hotel, taxi, guides, itinerary, food, everything was really good. The best thing is that the tour coordinator (Anurag) was really helpful and always available and adjusted things according to our needs. He used to personally ask every day if things are going well, are we enjoying the time, or if we have any problems. Also, it was one of the best packages available for Dubai compared to any other holiday packages from different companies. We had a really nice time there and Thanks to Anurag and roaming routes for making our holiday memorable.
Roaming routes no doubt...blindly anyone can trust this agency!!!! From the very start of my trip from Nepal-Bangkok-Koh Samui-Bangkok-Nepal no hurdles. Anuragji u r really very hard working n helpful. Above all very easy going. Want to say u sorry as I gave u so many headaches but u were very polite n good u hv got too much patience inside u..... Lastly m waiting for my next trip again so dat I can njoy my freeness without any bit of tension...tension ka nam-o-nishaan nahi....thx thx thx big huggggg
Had gone to Seychelles n Dubai for a honeymoon trip !! Superb arrangements and excellent hospitality by the group .. well-done bro !! Prefer you next time when I'll travel.
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!