Highlights of Australian Extravaganza Tour
An Australian grand tour that showcase few wonderful cities in the world; absolute excellent & action packed Australia tour package covering dream fun & loving activities for any individual or family. Explore glittering Gold Coast and its amazing theme parks – Movie World & Sea World. Do some funny actions with your loving super heroes behind the screen and ride some on the surface & below the surface roller coasters. Cairns will take you at Great Barrier Reef where you will have a chance to experience exotic marine life with fun filled catamaran ride where Melbourne will give you glimpse of metro lifestyle and few never seen before experiences like Penguin encounter and Kangaroo hand feeding. Last but no the least – the capital Sydney have lots of must do experiences like Sydney aquarium with glass bottom boat & the Sydney tower eye follow up with enchanting showboat cruise. Well designed & expert crafted Australia holiday package itinerary with fabulous flight connections which gives you lots of time to relax and ample time to explore all sightseeing & city lives.
Day 1: WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA’S THEME PARK CAPITAL – GOLD COAST
Welcome to Australia!! Your flight will land at Brisbane international airport; complete your immigration and meet with our local representative where he/she will guide you to the coach (if you booked the package on SIC) or a superb car (for private tours) and proceed for the entertainment capital of Australia – Gold Coast – a surfers paradise; A home of beautiful beaches and natural wonders. It will take approx 2 HRS from Brisbane airport to Gold Coast. Upon arrival check in to your pre booked hotel and get relaxed for the day. Overnight will be at hotel in Gold Coast.
Day 2: ENJOY THE FUN FILLED DAY AT EXCITING THEME PARK - MOVIE WORLD
Today after having breakfast, get a scheduled pick up from your hotel to Warner Bros Movie World often called Hollywood of gold coast. This is the full day family adventure where you will meet your loving Hollywood superstars, super heroes & perform live actions behind the scene. Enjoy thrilling rides, heart pumping roller coasters and enjoy the world of fantasy & unlimited fun on movie themed set. Return to your hotel in evening and overnight stay will be in Gold Coast.
Day 3: SEA WORLD ADMISSION + SCENIC HELICOPTER RIDE
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel; get ready for a lifetime below the surface adventure & enter in to amazing Sea World- one stop destination for all ages with thrilling marine life from enchanting dolphin to dangerous sharks. Enjoy world class water based rides; see gentle giant whale & various animal exhibitions which will make your day fun filled.Get a bird eye view of Gold Coast from spectacular helicopter ride Ex- Sea world. Evening return to your hotel and overnight stay will be in Gold Coast.
Day 4: GOLD COAST TO CAIRNS - RELAXING DAY
After breakfast; check out from your Gold Coast hotel and get a scheduled pick up for Brisbane domestic airport where you will catch you flight for next beautiful destination –Cairns (pick up can be early as per flight timings) Upon arrival at Cairns domestic airport; meet with our local representative and get pick up for your pre booked hotel in Cairns. Check in and get relaxed for the day. Overnight will be in Cairns.
Day 5: BIG CAT GREEN ISLAND CRUISE + SEMI SUBMARINE & GLASS BOTTOM BOAT WITH LUNCH
After a light healthy breakfast we will take you to Australia’s most popular Great Barrier Reef tour. Get scheduled pick up from hotel & board fantastic Big Cat catamaran to explore various green islands. Explore spectacular underwater marine with semi submarine or just experience glass bottom boat, you can simply walk or relax on purely white sandy beached or you can dive in crystal clear water. Lunch will be served at Big Cat vassal in AC base. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6: CAIRNS TO MELBOURNE – RELAXING DAY
Early morning breakfast at the hotel and proceed for Cairns international/domestic airport for your flight to Melbourne. (Pick up can be early as per flight timings).Upon arrival at Melbourne Tullamarine International or Domestic airport meet with local representative who will take you to your pre booked hotel. Check in & get relaxed for whole day. If you like; you can step out and explore nearby area of hotel or you can simply explore hotel’s swimming pool, fitness centre or Spa facilities. Overnight will be in Melbourne.
Day 7: MELBOURNE CITY TOUR + PHILLIP ISLAND – PENGUINS, KANGAROOS & KOALAS TOUR
After morning breakfast, be ready at hotel lobby and get pick up for half day Melbourne city tour Experience the beautiful sights of Melbourne; tour Australia's shopping capital and marvel at the sporting complexes. Visit Fitzroy Gardens and wander through Captain Cooks Cottage (own expense). Captain Cook discovered the east coast of Australia. His parent’s cottage was sent here and reassembled in these gardens. Take a look at Parliament House, Windsor Hotel, Queen Victoria Market, the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG FROM OUTSIDE), Rod Laver Arena, Flinders Street Station, Young Jacksons Hotel and St. Patricks Cathedral. Stop for morning tea in the Botanic Gardens Cafe (own expense) and explore the Shrine of Remembrance. Travel past the Grand Prix race track, the Westgate Bridge and over the Bolted Bridge for amazing views of the city skyline. Admire the views of Port Phillip Bay, the Yarra River and Victorian Arts Centre. Afternoon: after a short break you will be picked up for absolute great Phillip Island tour. Enjoy your first comfort stop at Maru Animal Park approximately 90 minutes after departing Melbourne. Travel around Westernport Bay en route to Maru Koala and Animal Park, here you can get up close and personal with koalas, Tasmanian Devils or even meet a gold possum. Make sure to feed the kangaroos and wallabies or have you photo taken with a koala (own expense). Visit the Nobbies rock formations and information centre, overlooking one of the most treacherous expanses of water in the world, Bass Strait. Experience the famous Little Penguins performing their nightly ritual at Summerland Beach, as they march up the sand to their nesting burrows. Night stay will be at Melbourne.
Day 8: GREAT OCEAN ROAD TOUR
After having delicious breakfast at the hotel; leave Melbourne for spectacular Great Ocean Road Tour Travel along Victoria's famous Great Ocean Road and pass through the beautiful coastal towns of Anglesea, Lorne and Wye River. Enjoy views of spectacular Cape Patton. Arrive at the beautiful white sandy beaches of the scenic coastal town of Apollo Bay where you'll be able to relax and treat yourself to lunch at one of the many cafes and restaurants (own expense). Travel through lush tree-fern gullies and towering mountain-ash forests of the Otway National Park. Explore the breathtaking stone monoliths, the Twelve Apostles. Enjoy the amazing shipwreck stories and survival of the Loch Ard and visit its famous Gorge and Razorback Lookout with your Driver Guide. Wander through the small seaside town of Port Campbell and enjoy some of the homemade treats from the local bakeries (own expense). Have your photo taken with London Bridge as your backdrop, parts of which have collapsed in recent years.
Day 9: MELBOURNE TO SYDNEY – RELAX DAY
After early breakfast at the hotel; get a scheduled pick up from hotel lobby for Melbourne international/domestic airport for your next destination – SYDNEY. Upon arrival at Sydney airport; meet with our local representative and get transferred to your pre booked hotel. Check in and get relaxed for whole day. Overnight stay will be in Sydney.
Day 10: BLUE MOUNTAINS TOUR WITH FEATHERDALE WILDLIFE PARK, UNLIMITED SCENIC RIDE
Have a wonderful breakfast at the hotel and gather in the hotel lobby for timely pick up. Today we will take you to Australia’s most beautiful wonder & world heritage listed sight – The Blue Mountains, covering over one million hectares including breathtaking rainforests , canyons, lakes and beautiful surroundings. Ride amazing sky cable car at Scenic World and experience spectacular 360 degree panoramic & inspiring view of Jamison valley where you will stop for 2.5 HRS. Alternatively, embark on a scenic walk for magnificent views over the Jamsion Valley. Entering the National Park and winding your way along Cliff Drive, you will then take in spectacular views of Megalong Valley. Travel to echo Point that has views stretching across to the Three Sisters a trio of rocky pinnacles. Learn about the Aboriginal dreamtime legend of the Three Sisters. Next stop is at the picturesque and quaint town of Leura. Travel back in time and see the beautiful antique & retail stores and get some items for your family & friends. From here your next stop is at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Situated on seven acres of natural bush setting, you will be able to hand feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus and enjoy a face-to-face encounter with one of the friendly koalas.
Day 11: SYDNEY CITY TOUR + SYDNEY AQUARIUM + THE SYDNEY TOWER EYE
After a healthy breakfast; get ready at the hotel lobby for your scheduled pick up for amazing Sydney city tour with live commentary. Take camera, walking shoes, sun cream etc with you. Get an awesome photo opportunity while you will be on Harbor Bridge and explore white sandy Manly beach. Be mesmerized by Sydney opera house and touch your toes with fresh water of Pacific Ocean. Tour ends near Circular Quay OR DARLING HARBOUR- SUGGEST GETTING DOWN AT DARLING HARBOUR. LUNCH AND DINNER BY OWN ARRANGEMENTS AFTER TOUR PROCEEDS ON OWN TO SYDNEY AQUARIUM AT DARLING HARBOUR. PRESENT YOUR COMBO 2 VOUCHERS AT THE TICKET BOOTH OF SYDNEY AQUARIUM FOR ADMISSION AND EXCHANGE IT WITH SYDNEY TOWER EYE TICKET *** COMPLIMENTARY GLASS BOTTOM BOAT RIDE AT SYDNEY AQUARIUM *** LATE EVENING GO SYDNEY TOWER EYE, 100 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000 FOR ADMISSION & 4D EYE EXPERIENCE TOUR & PRESENT YOUR TICKET FOR WHICH YOU COLLECTED EARLIER TODAY FROM SYDNEY AQUARIUM SYDNEY SHOWBOAT CRUISE DEPARTS FROM KING STREET WHARF # 5 Sydney Harbour's one and only Showboat Dinner Cruise.The Showboat experience starts the moment you step on board with the dancers seating you at your reserved table. You will be served a freshly prepared menu, followed by spectacular entertainment. The glamorous and gorgeous Australian showgirls, who have danced at some of the best show's in the world including Moulin Rouge, splash with vibrancy, and deliver a riveting show with a cavalcade of ever changing performances and costumes.
Day 12: Departure
After breakfast pack your luggage & proceed for Sydney international airport with our local representative where you will catch your homebound flight with full of excellent memories of the trip. This grand tour will cherish you always with its sweet ingredients.
- Welcome drinks on arrival [Non Alcoholic] – Local drinks
- 03 Nights stay in Melbourne on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights stay at Cairns on twin/triple sharing basis with daily buffet breakfast
- 03 Nights accommodation in Sydney on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Full day Sea World admission with hotel transfers including Scenic flight (5 Min or 10 Min)
- 03 Nights accommodation in Gold Coast on twin/triple sharing basis with daily buffet breakfast
- Full day Warner Bros Movie World admission including return hotel transfers seat in coach basis
- Half day Melbourne city tour (Morning 0800 HRS departure) by scenic coach with live commentary
- Big Cat Green Island Cruise + Semi-Submarine & Glass Bottom Boat OR Snorkeling Gear + Buffet Lunch & Courtesy SIC Transfers Ex- Cairns
- Australia tourist VISA
- Half day Sydney guided city tour with live commentary seat in coach basis
- Sydney showboat Indian dinner cruise evening time with live cultural performances.
- Full Day Afternoon Phillip Island - Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas Tour SIC basis
- Full day Great Ocean Road Tour with visit of Sea side town (Morning 0930 HRS to 1930 HRS)
- A visit to Sydney Aquarium with glass bottom boat + The Sydney tower eye with 4D experience
- Full Day Blue Mountains Tour with Featherdale Wildlife Park, Unlimited Scenic Rides SIC basis
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi or any hub + Internal domestic flights with superb timings
- All international or domestic airport transfers in each city on seat in coach basis (private available)
Mantra Legend Hotel Gold Coast
Exclusive & glamorous surfer’s paradise accommodation located in the middle of shopping hub & bustling nightlife junctions. Mantra Legend hotel is a short walk approx 100 meters far from Gold Coast famous beach and most famous hotel among Indian travelers. Private undercover parking is available free of cost.
Hotel features a wide range of modern rooms with private balconies with sea view or Gold Coast skyline view. Choice of twin or Kind sized bed room is available. Rooms are equipped with Mini Bar, AC, Plasma TV, Ironing facility, wireless internet and private bathroom with free toiletries.
Guest can enjoy with lagoon style pool, fully equipped fitness center with steam room and cocktails drinks are available at lobby Bar. 24 Hrs room service, express check in, Tour desk, internet lounges and daily housekeeping are other services which makes hotel special among travelers.
Rydges Tradewinds Hotel, Cairns
Overlooking the Cairns Coral Sea Rydges Tradewinds hotel superbly located nearby various dining hotspots, shopping junctions, Pubs and Bars. Guest can enjoy the walk on sea shore or can take a dip in crystal clear lagoon water. Hotel features nearby pick point for Great Barrier Reef.
Clean & tidy rooms have latest modern facilities like Mini Bar, Ironing facility and in house movie hire also equipped with private bathrooms with bathtubs. Few of the rooms offer private balconies for Ocean front views and all rooms are fit for leisure, business and family accommodations.
Guest can relax in resort style pool with personalized pool side services and Spa facilities are available in Spa by the sea center with spectacular view of Cairns Coral Sea. Lovely garden, pool side bar, kids pool and 24 hrs guest service makes this hotel first choice among travelers.
The Swanston Hotel Melbourne, Grand Mercure
Situated in the Melbourne’s most central location; Swanston hotel is a great choice for both business and leisure travelers where business people is just few steps away from business district and leisure travelers can explore nearby theaters, galleries, food junctions and various tourism attractions.
Highly luxurious rooms are fitted with flat screen television, microwave and big refrigerator and featuring in suit bathrooms with shower. Other room fittings are I pod docks, fully stocked Mini Bar, internet and paid movie facility. Guest can request a choice of staying in Queen Bed, King Bed or two double bed rooms.
Hotel features heated indoor swimming pool with high end fitness center and well stocked Bar for relaxation where room services, valet parking and live kitchen for guests is available 24 HRS.
Holiday Inn Darling Harbor, Sydney
Excellently standing on Darling Harbor; the closest point for city sightseeing tour, Sydney aquarium, showboat Indian dinner cruise and Sydney tower eye and walking distance from shopping district and entertainment junctions. Guest can explore the city by BUS or tram and both are 10 minutes distance from hotel.
Modern guestrooms are fitted with color TV with cable, comfortable twin/king size Bed, Tea/coffee maker, mini fridge and luxurious bathroom with bathtub and shower. Eye catching interior with individual controlled AC makes all rooms unique from other accommodations.
Spa pool gives ultimate relaxation to all residents and guest can grab the advantage of using well equipped gym and steam rooms. Two restaurants serve great food with 24 hr room service facilities.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!