Highlights of Blissful Bali Tour
An extraordinary Dubai tour package and a combination of three most popular Dubai tourism attractions; ride a land cruiser across the desert and have an exciting dune drive that you can’t do at home, treat yourself with this amazing desert safari with lavish dinner. What would be more romantic than riding silently on Dubai Creek in luxury Dhow Cruise, see innovating Dubai skyline from an upper deck, and order some food, smoke sheesha along with inviting musical performances. Most popular activity during Dubai holidays is having a city tour or called a city drive, ride a luxury coach and cover all Dubai tourist points and famous landmarks which you always thought in dreams with the live commentary. Also visit Dubai museum with free entry charges.
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN BALI ISLAND
Bali is about beaches, peace, relax and adventure and about feeling the Mother Nature. A warm heart and cheerful face welcomes you on arrival at international airport, ride a luxury car and reach your hotel, check all facilities and be relaxed.
Day 2: FULL DAY KINTAMANI & UBUD TOUR
Breakfast in hotel. Before actual tour starts have a little stay at Gunung Kawi – this is known for its bathing pools and holy springs. Gunug Kawi is famous Balinese pilgrimage. Visit Kintamani for spectacular view and beautiful panorama surroundings; see semi active volcano. Encounter enigmatic Mount – Batur over the beautiful Batur Lake. You can also view the Bali rural area while standing at Kintamani with thrilling paddy rice fields and you have an opportunity to see the rich Balinese handicraft and you can take it at home as mementoes . While returning we will see Ubud traditional market and Goa Gajah- the famous elephant cave, Goa Gajah is a famous historical and archeological site. Overnight stay in Bali Island
Day 3: WATERSPORT AT TANJUNG BENOA BEACH – EVENING IN KUTA
For extra personalized experience we will take you at Tanjung Benoa beach for water sports, including Banana boat ride, Jet Ski & parasailing, afternoon is free for shopping and for hotel facilities like swimming pool, GYM and Spa center. In evening a private car charter will showcase the hippy and lively culture of Bali Island – A free & easy program designed for exploring night culture with own liberty, enjoy international foods, shops or have a chilled beer in enigmatic night club. Overnight in Bali
Day 4: DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. Time to say good bye!! And proceed for international airport. Catch the flight for home. You must tell your enchanting tour story to your near & dears.
- 03 Nights stay at Bali Island with daily breakfast
- Kintamani & Ubud shopping tour by private car
- Return airport transfers by private luxury car may be Toyota Camary
- Water sport package including; Banana Boat Ride, Jet ski & Parasailing
- Active GSM card & mineral water bottle during tours
- English speaking guide assistance & all entrance fee
- An evening in Kuta – free & easy tour with car charter (5 HRS)
Grand Mirage Resort Bali
A private beach property located in the southern part of Bali Island overlooking the Indian ocean and a perfect choice for travelers looking for a real leisure time. The artistically designed guestrooms with all modern facilities serve the guest a mesmerizing stay and hypnotizing view through room balcony make the stay spectacular. Rooms are equipped with tea/coffee maker, personal safe, LCD TV and with private bathroom.
Onsite facilities like tennis court, fitness center, & water sports are available and multicultural food choices at an award winning sea view restaurants offers unique dining experiences as the chefs introduce worldwide cuisine experiences.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!