Highlights of Charming Bali Island Tour
An extraordinary Dubai tour package and a combination of three most popular Dubai tourism attractions; ride a land cruiser across the desert and have an exciting dune drive that you can’t do at home, treat yourself with this amazing desert safari with lavish dinner. What would be more romantic than riding silently on Dubai Creek in luxury Dhow Cruise, see innovating Dubai skyline from an upper deck, and order some food, smoke sheesha along with inviting musical performances. Most popular activity during Dubai holidays is having a city tour or called a city drive, ride a luxury coach and cover all Dubai tourist points and famous landmarks which you always thought in dreams with the live commentary. Also visit Dubai museum with free entry charges.
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN BALI
Bali is a peaceful, simple and quiet holiday destination also a romantic paradise with pristine beaches, natural wildlife and enigmatic nightlife. Upon arrival at Denpasar International airport meet with our guide and he welcome you with warm heart and take you to your pre booked resort. Check in to your room & explore it. Rest of the day is free for you and overnight stay in Bali Island
Day 2: FULL DAY KINTAMANI & UBUD TOUR
Breakfast in hotel. Before actual tour starts have a little stay at Gunung Kawi – this is known for its bathing pools and holy springs. Gunug Kawi is famous Balinese pilgrimage. Visit Kintamani for spectacular view and beautiful panorama surroundings; see semi active volcano. Encounter enigmatic Mount – Batur over the beautiful Batur Lake. You can also view the Bali rural area while standing at Kintamani with thrilling paddy rice fields and you have an opportunity to see the rich Balinese handicraft and you can take it at home as mementoes . While returning we will see Ubud traditional market and Goa Gajah- the famous elephant cave, Goa Gajah is a famous historical and archeological site. Overnight stay in Bali Island
Day 3: 2HRS SPA TREATMENT – ROMANTIC SUNSET CRUISE WITH DINNER
After having breakfast get ready for Bali’s famous attraction “Spa Treatment” Having a spa is a perfect way to indulge in holiday pleasure; you will be taken for most comfortable & luxurious spa center for rejuvenating body & soul. Have a sip of traditional ginger tea followed by foot bath, foot massage, body massage with aromatherapy oil, body scrub, face massage and last fabulous flower bath in Balinese style. Some stress release exercise and acupressure activities will also be given. Return to hotel and be relaxed. Evening around 16:00 PM you will be taken to Benoa Harbor for a tropical cruise experience. There is no other way to enjoy a beautiful evening in Bali than on Bali Hai’s Sunset dinner cruise. Imagine you sipping a drink at open air top deck and watching how sky is changing color in red and purple. You will be entertained by live cabaret show AND Batak singers followed by delicious international dinner and cheerful musical night. Return hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: WATERSPORTS – DRAMETIC KEACK
This morning have more fun, leave for Tanjun Benoa beach after breakfast for enchanting water sports like Banana Boat ride, Parasailing & Jet Ski and return to hotel for relax. Evening is booked for a visit to beautiful highland located on southwest coast in Bali. Visit spectacular and enigmatic Pura Uluwatu Temple followed by a thrilling dance performance called Drametic Kecak Uluwatu and experience the beautiful sunset under the stunning temple. During the dance the performers tells the story of eternal love of Rama & Shinta; truly it is an unforgettable Balinese experience for a traveler. Get back to hotel & stay overnight.
Day 5: RELAX DAY – EVENING AT KUTA
After having breakfast the day is for leisure, a day is for enjoying hotel amenities and shopping freaks can explore nearby market and can collect mementoes for future memories. In evening a private car charter will showcase the hippy and lively culture of Bali Island – A free & easy program designed for exploring night culture with own liberty, enjoy international foods, shops or have a chilled beer in enigmatic night club. Overnight in Bali
Day 6: DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. Time to say good bye!! And proceed for international airport. Catch the flight for home. You must tell your enchanting tour story to your near & dears.
- 05 Nights stay in Bali Island with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers in luxury car on private basis
- Excusive 2 hours spa treatment at Anika Spa with hotel transfers SIC
- Water Sports (Parasailing, Jet Ski & Banana Boat Ride ) with transfers
- Romantic sunset dinner cruise with delicious dinner & performances SIC
- An evening in Kuta with private car charter
- English speaking guide assistance on tours
- Active GSM card & mineral water bottle during tours
- Full day Kintamani & Ubud shopping tour; see semi active volcano
- Visit Pura Uluwatu Temple & Drametic Kecak Dance Performance SIC
Ayana Resort & Spa
Perhaps the most luxurious resort in Bali, Ayana Resort & Spa features top class accommodations with private beaches, rooms are decorated with wooden furnishing, and stylish marble bathrooms with exclusive large bath tub, flat screen TV & Minibar. Standing on limestone cliffs overlooking Indian ocean & filled with pure relaxing atmosphere make it unique choice among the travelers.
The resort offers five best-designed swimming pools with twelve international dining options as per the traveler’s taste & region. Most amazing drinking option in the rock bar situated 14 meters above the sea level with daily new performances mesmerizes you lifelong. Ayana Resort features tennis court, 18 hole golf course, spa therapy, GYM & hot tub.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!