Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package Highlights
Roaming Routes bring you the budget Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package with 5 days 4 nights stay in two of the world's most vibrant cities. The best Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package showcase the lifestyle, natural wonders & artificial scenes of Bangkok and Pattaya. We have planned this tour package in such a way that you can enjoy almost all the places of these two beautiful cities as well as get some free time hang out with loved ones. The Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package is divided into two portions, in the first portion we enhance our eyes with the beauty of Pattaya with places like Coral Island, scenic beaches, Chinatown, mouth-watering Thai dishes. Whereas in the second portion, we will be in the Bangkok to experience places like old temples, Bangkok floating market, Thai Massage, Buddha in nirvana, etc. Enjoy the trip and also check our day wise itinerary of Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: WELCOME TO BANGKOK-PATTAYA
After a warm flight from India, we welcome you to Bangkok. As you land on the Suvarnabhumi international airport, our tour manager will be there to instruct you about the upcoming activities. From the Suvarnabhumi international airport, we will directly go to Pattaya. In Pattaya, check in your rooms and take some rest after a long journey. The remaining time of the day is free for you, therefore, you can explore things as per your point of interest in Pattaya. Pattaya is well known for its nightlife, scenic beaches, colorful market, Thai Dishes. Enjoy all these or you can also stay at hotel and pleasure yourself with the hospitality at the hotel.
Day 2: CORAL ISLAND TOUR
Again day 2 of Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package starts with a short boat trip to Coral Island. At Coral Island, you can experience stuff like parasailing, Jet Ski and banana boat rides, underwater diving, glass bottom boat, etc. Apart from these, the couples can go for a long walk on the white beach or have a sunbath with the partner. Make the best of the day.
Day 3: PATTAYA- BANGKOK [BANGKOK CITY TOUR]
Wake up and enjoy the delicious breakfast in your hotel room. Now, we will be heading for a 2.5 hrs beautiful journey to Bangkok with scenic view on either side. Don't forget to capture all those moments in your cameras. After reaching Bangkok, our representative will guide to your respective rooms. Have some relax and in the later afternoon, report at the hotel lobby at the time given by our representative. It's the time for the Bangkok City Tour. Our traversing starts with a visit to three old temples - Wat Traimit, Wat Pho & Wat trimitr - the temples who perfectly reflect the Buddhism culture. Also, you will get to see Buddha in nirvana, the heaviest statue of Buddha made up of gold. After a spiritual journey, now we will head to Bangkok's special. Bangkok is known as the shopping paradise, so we will now visit places like Chinatown, the Indian town, Bangkok floating market, bargain shops, etc. Enjoy the overnight stay in Bangkok with some shopping in Bangkok..
Day 4: BANGKOK FREE DAY
Day 4 of the Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package is a free day for you. So, you have got two options from which you can opt one or either both. The first option is to enjoy the Hotel amenities like swimming, spa, gym, etc whereas the second option says hang out in Bangkok. With second option you can experience the life at Bangkok by viewing stuff like skyscrapers, Thai cuisine, Thai boxing, hang out on beaches, Bangkok's nightlife, and much more. Enjoy the last night of Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package.
Day 5: DEPARTURE
It's the time to say goodbye to Bangkok. Have a healthy breakfast and get your bags packed. Our team manager will drop you at Bangkok international airport for the flight way back to home.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pattaya with daily breakfast
- 2 Nights accommodation in Bangkok with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers and Bangkok- Pattaya - Bangkok transfers SIC
- Return flight Ex- India [any hub]
- Coral Island tour in Pattaya with exotic Indian lunch
- Half day Bangkok city tour, visit temples and city attractions
All Seasons Pattaya
A reasonable distance from Bangkok; All seasons Pattaya ideally located in Central hub and easily connected to shopping centers, entertainment hub and Pattaya beach.
258 contemporary designed elegant rooms with latest features & amenities like Minibar, AC, cable TV, Internet access & private bathroom with bath tub. Hotel facilitate the guests by beautiful outdoor swimming pool, massage & Spa center.
All major tourist attractions are in short distance; hotel offers delicious multi cuisine food in restaurants & a sensual cocktail is served at lobby lounge and Bar.
All Seasons Bangkok Huamark
A well & decent 3-star luxury hotel with a close distance to Suvarnabhumi international airport and shopping center of Central Bangkok. Hotel offers 24 hours security & room services to residents.
All rooms are in contemporary in design and equipped with latest features, Wi-Fi facility is available in the rooms. The hotel offers swimming pool, GYM, restaurants, café, & cocktail bar for relaxing & enjoyment.
The seasons Bangkok huamark is a chain hotel with legendary hospitality milestone and filled with service standards.
Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package from India
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!