Highlights of Bangkok & Pattaya Free and Easy Tour
A small orientation for two most fascinating cities of South East Asia – Bangkok & Pattaya; awarded as alpha global cities and influenced by its culture. The best sailing Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package showcase the lifestyle, natural wonders & artificial scenes. A mixture of sightseeing & relax time that gives you ample time to maximum fun. Two full day leisure allows you to experience hotel facilities followed by two good sightseeing Coral Island & Bangkok panoramic city tour. All transfers are included and a tasty lunch will be served at Coral Island.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: ARRIVAL AT BANGKOK – PATTAYA
Welcome to Thailand, arrival at Suvarnabhumi international airport and meet with our warm hearted representative. Get transferred to Pattaya and he will assist you in check in. The day is at your leisure; you can either enjoy the hotel facilities like swimming pool or fitness center or can experience Pattaya with your own eyes. Pattaya is the hottest city in terms of culture & vibrancy, step out and see the scenic beaches, colorful market & enjoy delicious Thai cuisine. You have a great option to explore the enigmatic nightlife in Pattaya where unlimited Bars, clubs, discos & pubs serve you sensual night drinks with fun. Overnight stay will
Day 2: CORAL ISLAND TOUR
A delicious breakfast will be served at hotel; Today is the day for unlimited fun & joy. Ride a speed boat and reach to Coral Island – a home of beautiful beaches & picturesque corals. A perfect destination for underwater diving & snorkeling where a range of water sports are available like parasailing, Jet Ski, and banana boats. You can either enjoy the glass bottom boat or just get relaxed in peaceful & natural environment. Return to Pattaya for overnight stay.
Day 3: PATTAYA- BANGKOK [BANGKOK CITY TOUR]
Get recharged with a healthy breakfast and transferred back to Bangkok; a 2.5 hours scenic journey through breathtaking landscapes & beaches. Check-in to your hotel & get relaxed. Our driver will pick you from the hotel lobby and take you to the exciting Bangkok city tour where you will visit three stunning & old temples “Wat Trimit, Wat Pho & Wat trimitr. The temples showcase the rich culture & spiritual Buddhism; you will see the Buddha in nirvana & heaviest statue made by gold. Your Bangkok half day city tour will cover china town, Indian town & a short visit to Bangkok floating market. Bangkok is a shopper’s paradise, all fashion brands, electronics, accessories are available and you can visit some bargain shops as well. Overnight stay in Bangkok.
Day 4: BANGKOK FREE DAY
A free day in the capital of Thailand is somewhat attracting every traveler, Bangkok is super rich in its culture and tourists comes from all corners to live in it. After a breakfast step out and visit local shopping market, see the skyscrapers, experience Thai cuisine, drink in BAR, see Thai boxing, hang out on beaches and many more activities you can do. Bangkok turns different in the night, you can experience the notorious nightlife of the fascinating city by visiting some pubs & discos and take the relaxing Thai Massage. Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 5: BYE BYE THAILAND
A good time eliminates so fast, this is your departure day from Bangkok, pack your bags &proceed for Bangkok international airport and catch flight for your home. Certainly the memories will treat you sweetly lifelong.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pattaya with daily breakfast
- 2 Nights accommodation in Bangkok with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers and Bangkok- Pattaya - Bangkok transfers SIC
- Return flight Ex- India [any hub]
- Coral Island tour in Pattaya with exotic Indian lunch
- Half day Bangkok city tour, visit temples and city attractions
All Seasons Pattaya
A reasonable distance from Bangkok; All seasons Pattaya ideally located in Central hub and easily connected to shopping centers, entertainment hub and Pattaya beach.
258 contemporary designed elegant rooms with latest features & amenities like Minibar, AC, cable TV, Internet access & private bathroom with bath tub. Hotel facilitate the guests by beautiful outdoor swimming pool, massage & Spa center.
All major tourist attractions are in short distance; hotel offers delicious multi cuisine food in restaurants & a sensual cocktail is served at lobby lounge and Bar.
All Seasons Bangkok Huamark
A well & decent 3-star luxury hotel with a close distance to Suvarnabhumi international airport and shopping center of Central Bangkok. Hotel offers 24 hours security & room services to residents.
All rooms are in contemporary in design and equipped with latest features, Wi-Fi facility is available in the rooms. The hotel offers swimming pool, GYM, restaurants, café, & cocktail bar for relaxing & enjoyment.
The seasons Bangkok huamark is a chain hotel with legendary hospitality milestone and filled with service standards.
Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package from India
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!