Highlights of Splendid Bangkok with Pattaya Tour
Our 7 Night/ 8 Day Splendid Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package is blended with both traditional and modern values. All the major tourist attractions of Bangkok and Pattaya are covered on this tour. Splendid Bangkok Pattaya tour package is divided into two episodes. In the first episode of this tour, we will be in Pattaya and experience the life at Coral Island, Alcazar Show, Underwater World, Nightlife, etc. Later in the second half of tour, we will be at the shopping paradise - Bangkok. Bangkok is known for Shopping markets, Mouth-watering Thai Cuisines, Spiritual Temples, Safari world, Marine Park, Soul refreshing Thai massage, Nightlife, and much more. So, by visiting all these places, we assure that you spend the best time in Bangkok and Pattaya. You can also check the day-wise itinerary of our Splendid Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package below.
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1: ARRIVAL AT BANGKOK
After a long flight from India, you will land on Suvarnabhumi international airport. Our Representative will be there to welcome at the Airport in the traditional Thai style. From the Airport, we will be directly heading to one of the most vibrant city in the world - Pattaya. Check-in to the pre-booked hotel and rest of the day is free for you. Now, you can take rest or experience the life at Pattaya. Pattaya is a well-known place for its lifestyle, cuisines, nightlife, beaches, and much more. Hang out and enjoy the overnight stay in Pattaya.
Day 2: CORAL ISLAND TOUR
The fun begins on Day 2 with a Coral Island Tour. Have a delicious breakfast and report to our guide at the hotel lobby for further movement. First, we will have a fast boat ride to Coral Island. Coral Island is the place for all to hang out. There are numerous things to explore and enjoy at Coral Island like beautiful beaches, water sports, underwater diving, etc. Couples can enjoy the cool and calm natural environment, long beach walks, etc. So, Coral Island has something for all. Enjoy the full day at Coral Island and return back to the hotel by evening.
Day 3: PATTAYA – ALCAZAR SHOW
If you have visited Pattaya and haven't seen the famous cabaret Alcazar show, then your tour will be incomplete. So, a day after the fun at Coral Island, now we are again going for another fun event in Pattaya. Experience the Alcazar show theatrical drama filled with traditional and modern moves, Cultural events, Traditional Dresses, etc. The best part of Alcazar show is its loud music and dance. The music is loud that you can't stop your legs to share the dance floor with performers. Capture the events for future gossips and return back to the hotel. Enjoy the overnight stay in Pattaya with a delicious dinner.
Day 4: PATTAYA UNDERWATERWORLD
Wake up and have a crispy breakfast. Today we will go to view the life underwater at Pattaya Underwater World. Pattaya Underwater world is home to many aquatic animals and creatures. We will go through the 100-meter long tunnel in the ocean to feel the life, movement, and habitat underwater. As we move towards the seabed, you will get to encounter with beautiful and deadly creatures, Heart pumping ocean sound, Aquatic plants & trees. This is going to a real storytelling event for you. Return to hotel and enjoy the last night at Pattaya.
Day 5: PATTAYA- BANGKOK [BANGKOK CITY TOUR]
Wake up and have breakfast. It's the time for a short two and half hour boat ride to Bangkok. In the journey, you will get to see beautiful scenes on both the sides, so don't forget to capture all those for memories. After reaching Bangkok, Load in our motors for a ride to your hotel. Check-in the hotel and get ready for a Bangkok City Tour. Bangkok is the city known for its shopping markets, temples, Thai Dishes, Nightlife, Beaches, etc. Our Bangkok City Tour will start with a visit to Bangkok's three most stunning temples - Wat Traimit, Wat Pho & Wat trimitr. Also, at this location, you will get to see Buddha in nirvana and heaviest gold statue. This place is full of Buddhist culture and tradition. Now, from here we will be going for some shopping at Chinatown, Indian town, Bangkok floating market, and Bargain shops. Return back to the hotel. Enjoy the night in Bangkok.
Day 6: BANGKOK FREE DAY
Day 6 of the Splendid Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package is a free day for you. Today you can enjoy the hospitality at the hotel like swimming, spa, gym, etc or can move out and visit some amazing places in Bangkok. Bangkok is the hub of beautiful beaches, Bars, Discos. Also, experience Thai Boxing Match, Thai massage and end the day with a delicious dinner. Enjoy the overnight in Bangkok.
Day 7: SAFARI WORD WITH MARINE PARK
Today we will be moving to the largest Thailand park - Bangkok Safari Park. Bangkok Safari Park is the open zoo where you will get to see animals like Lions, Tigers, Cheetah, Zebra, Pandas. Enjoy and capture all beautiful moments before we move to Marine Park for a view of creatures underwater. In Marine Park, we will have a short river cruise ride and water slides. Also, you will also get a view of many rarely seen water animals like dancing dolphins, sea lions, etc. After the full day with lovely creatures, return back to the hotel and enjoy the last night of Splendid Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package.
Day 8: BYE BYE THAILAND
The day has come when we have to say goodbye to this beautiful city. Pack your bags and our manager will drop you at the Bangkok International airport for the flight way back home. Have a warm and enjoyable journey.
- Return flight Ex- India [any hub]
- Coral Island tour in Pattaya with exotic Indian lunch
- 4 Nights accommodation in Pattaya with daily breakfast
- 3 Nights accommodation in Bangkok with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers and Bangkok- Pattaya - Bangkok transfers SIC
- Alcazar show with transfers, free soft drink included
- Pattaya underwater world entrance, showcase of marine life
- Half day Bangkok city tour, visit temples and city attractions
- Safari world with Marine Park to encounter various land & sea creatures
A One Beach Resort Pattaya
A cruise styled elegant hotel in north Pattaya with a close distance to Pattaya beach holds the advantage of it unique designed cabins that make you feel staying in ship anywhere.
Ocean view guest rooms designed in modern & luxury way full of lavish amenities, wooden floor and white line bed gives true comforts to all travelers and promise for sea view guaranteed.
Recreational facilities are on their best face outdoor swimming pool, swim up bar, restaurants, & clubs. A one beach resort Pattaya offer a comfortable stay under the enigmatic life of Pattaya.
All Seasons Bangkok Huamark
A well & decent 3-star luxury hotel with a close distance to Suvarnabhumi international airport and shopping center of Central Bangkok. Hotel offers 24 hours security & room services to residents.
All rooms are in contemporary in design and equipped with latest features, Wi-Fi facility is available in the rooms. The hotel offers swimming pool, GYM, restaurants, café, & cocktail bar for relaxing & enjoyment.
The seasons Bangkok huamark is a chain hotel with legendary hospitality milestone and filled with service standards.
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!