Highlights of Dubai Mauritius Combo Package
Celebrate your days at world’s top most holiday destinations – Dubai is famous for its sparkling lifestyle where Mauritius topography is blessed with admirable natural beauty. An expertly planned Dubai with Mauritius holidays for those who want to enjoy in a smashing way, be spoiled with the wonders of Dubai and treat yourself with thrilling dune bashing on the dazzling desert and crack the dance floor with the feast of Arabian tunes during belly dancing, enjoy the delicious dinner with spectacular cultural performances on Dubai creek while riding silently on Dhow Cruise. Have a glimpse of Dubai’s superstructures on famous city sightseeing tour and see popular tourism attractions like Atlantis the Palm, Jumeirah beach etc. on the other hand unwind your soul and be relaxed in Mauritius, stat in beachfront hotel, eat healthy food and do a lots of water sports during Dubai Mauritius package.
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival to Dubai – Desert Safari
Here we start our lovely trip by landing at the Dubai Airport. Our team lead will pick you and take you to your pre-booked hotel by the means of car or coach. Check-in to your respective hotel rooms and explore the beautiful hotel.
Later in the evening, we will be progressing to Desert Safari. You will have a trip to Desert Safari on 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser Car which around 45 mins from your hotel location. Enjoy the Dubai road trip with ups and downs of Golden Desert and heaps of Sand Dunes. By the time when you reach the destination, it will be sunset so you can take the snaps of a beautiful sunset from the highest point of Sand Dune. First, we will take you to the desert camp followed by a short camel ride in Arabian desert. Also, enjoy the Tanoura dance, belly dance, Arabian Music with delicious dinner beside a bonfire. Here you will be served the best hospitality with unlimited soft drinks, smoky sheesha, and henna painting. Capture the beautiful moments for future remembrance.
Day 2: Dubai City Tour – Dhow Cruise
It’s the day to explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world Dubai. Our tour starts with a car or coach ride to Dubai Museum to see how Dubai emerged from its old era followed by Jumeirah Mosque. Jumeirah Mosque is the only mosque allows entering NON-Muslims. So, it will be thrilling to know the reason at Jumeirah Mosque. The places like Jumeirah beach, Burj Al Arab (Only 7-star hotel in the world), the Palm Island, and lavish Atlantis the Palm hotel are also on the list that will be visited on the second day. We will return back to the hotel by Sheikh Zayed Road, the road that connects Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Don’t miss to take the glimpses of malls and nature along the sides of Sheikh Zayed Road.
In the evening, we will be heading for an unlimited buffet international dinner at Dhow Cruise on Dubai Creek. On Dhow Cruise you will be entertained by Tanoura dance and other live cultural performances. Don’t forget to traverse the open air deck from where you can mesmerize your eyes with sand colored building and creek skyline. Enjoy the evening in Dubai.
Day 3: Dubai Relax Day
Day 3 of Dubai Mauritius Combo Package is a Relax Day. Today, you can enjoy the Hotel amenities such as gym, swimming pool, roam around for beautiful captures. Also, you can go out visit the nearby shopping marts and places to explore Dubai Products. Enjoy the day with loved ones.
Day 4: Departure from Dubai – Arrival in Mauritius
It’s time to say goodbye to Dubai as we are heading to the magical island Mauritius. The place well equipped with Tropical rainforests, sun-kissed beaches, and natural wildlife. Catch the flight from Dubai and land on Mauritius International Airport. You will be welcomed there by our tour manager. Now, we will progress to our hotel via beautiful Mauritius road journey. Complete the check-in formalities and refresh yourself. Dinner will be served in the restaurant and enjoy the overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 5: Mauritius North Island Tour
Take a delicious breakfast in the hotel and get ready to explore North Island of Mauritius. The first place which we will explore is the City Port Louis. At Port Louis, you can enjoy eateries, Bars, casino and shopping malls, Caudan waterfront shopping complex, French colonial buildings, and palm-lined Place d’Armes. After that, our guide will take you to the National botanical garden where will get to see giant Lilies, famous baobabs, and some medicinal plants. At last, on the way back to the hotel, we will for the view of stunning Champ de Mars racecourse. This is going to be a really busy day of the tour but an enjoyable one.
Day 6: Ile Aux Cerfs Island Tour
Wake up and capture the purple color sky from your resort’s private beach. After the refreshment, take speedboat and land on the island of paradise – Ile Aux Cerfs Island which is surrounded by the clear blue water of Indian Ocean. Ile Aux Cerfs Island is covered by Mountains, Tropical Rainforests, Waterfalls, Grand River, etc. You have the complete day to explore the island. Other than this you will also find various restaurants with mouth-watering recipes and water sports like Banana boat ride, jet boating, snorkeling, cruising, etc. So, enjoy the lovely day with your family and friends.
Day 7: South Mauritius Tour
After inspecting Northern Mauritius, its time to go South. We can say south Mauritius is the place to visit with family. We will start our 7th-day journey of Dubai Mauritius Combo Package from Macondé Bridge. Macondé Bridge gives the perfect view of Baie Du Cap River followed by the visit to Chamarel Village. Chamarel Village is famous for 90-meter high Chamarel Waterfall and the 7-colored Earth. When the basaltic lava is converted into clay material, we get rich seven color shade of red, brown, violet, green, blue, purple and yellow which visuals us as 7-colored Earth. Also, we will view some Hindu culture in Mauritius at Temple Grand Bassin. Capture all the memorable moments of the day for future storytelling. Enjoy the last night of Dubai Mauritius Combo Package.
Day 8: Departure
It’s time to say goodbye to Mauritius. Have a healthy breakfast and follow our instructor for the way back to Mauritius International Airport by the means of our comfortable car or coach.
- 3 Nights stay in Dubai with daily rich buffet breakfast.
- 4 Nights stay in Mauritius with daily buffet breakfast & dinner
- Welcome drinks on arrival at both Dubai & Mauritius [Non Alcoholic]
- Return airport-hotel- airport transfers by exclusive AC vehicle seat in coach basis
- Half day Dubai panoramic city drive with entrance of Dubai museum seat in coach basis
- Fantastic desert safari by 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser with unlimited soft drinks, heena & Sheesha in Dubai
- Dhow cruise with dinner & return hotel transfers seat in coach, unlimited soft drinks, heena & Sheesha
- Full day Mauritius north island tour seat in coach basis, explore Port Louise & shopping malls
- Exclusive Ile Aux Cerf island tour full day with high speed boat
- Full day south Mauritius island tour seat in coach basis – visit grand basin and seven colors of sand
- Dubai visa and Ok to Board charges
- Return economy class airfare Ex- India (any airport)
- All transfers & sightseeing is seat in coach basis.
Sea View Hotel Dubai
An outstanding 4 star hotel snuggled in the heart of Dubai features small distance from various shopping centers and tourism attractions. Sea view hotel is surely a perfect choice for travelers looking for stay in Bur Dubai area as it has just small drive from Dubai international airport. Well built infrastructure with 107 ultra modernly designed guest rooms, offers cable TV, Minibar, safety deposit box and well equipped bathroom. Overlooking to the Jumeirah beach, Sea view hotel present outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre and Spa therapy rooms for relax and rejuvenating experience. It offers five classic themed restaurants which serves authentic Indian and Chinese food with two dazzling nightclubs for party animals where drink and dine is fun. For Jumeirah beach access, hotel provides scheduled shuttle services for all residents.
Blue Marine Attitude Resort Mauritius
Well located along with the shores of north Mauritius, Blue Marine Attitude overlooks to attractive warm lagoon with a choice of various water sports like Kayaking, boating and underwater diving. This trendy four star deluxe resorts features beautiful swimming pools, fabulous fitness center and various spa therapy rooms and it need a short drive from Mauritius international airport to reach here.
Rooms are well equipped with Minibar, satellite TV, luxury private bathroom, AC and comfortable bed with the choice of garden view and mesmerizing sea view. Blue Marine Attitude offers great food choice to travelers with its three cozy restaurants either it is seafood or personal choice food. Rejuvenate yourself with exotic beach massage or play tennis at superb tennis court also you can entertain yourself with evening hard hitting music.
Dubai and Mauritius Combo Package from India
Make you holidays very especial, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning exclusive dubai with mauritius pacakge for last 5 years. We make personalized package based on you need. Just call us, choose your aboard station i.e. Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Other, and share your needs our experts will plan a perfect Dubai Mauritius holidays for you family, friends and groups.
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel