Highlights of Flavours of Dubai & Mauritius
Let us Give you an idea of your Journey To the Glamourous Dubai And Magnificent Mauritius. Roaming Routes arranges for your Perfect and Lovey-Dovey Experiences throughout your Journey. Surprise your Partner by Fine Dining Dates at Luxury Hotels in Dubai or Witness the Beauty of Waterfalls like Tamarind waterfalls in Mauritius. Give her gifts from the Dubai Mall or just Go on Adventure Hikes In National Parks in Mauritius. Roaming Routes leaves no effort in Getting you a touch of the Ancient Civilizations and Traditions of both the Places and Thus, has arranged stoppage at various mosques in Dubai and temples in Mauritius. Have your Lifetime memory of Desert Safari and Cruising Experiences at a Price that Fits your Pocket. We take care that both of you have the Amazing and unique Snorkeling experiences, which leave you speechless on knowing the Underwater World. Get the Blessings of the Hindu Gods when In Mauritius by Visiting Ganga Talao Temple. Roaming Routes arranges for special evenings at Beaches in Mauritius like Ile Aux Curfs where you could Sit on the sand and gaze at the endless ocean while sipping drinks or go on long romantic walks with your loved one. With the Growing Number of satisfied Customers, Roaming Routes gets you the Perfect and Desired Honeymoon In Mauritius and Dubai. Also,Check out our Other Exciting and Promising Packages which will fill your Vacations with Loads of Fun.
Day 1: ARRIVAL TO DUBAI- DESERT SAFARI
Now you are in Dubai after a lovely ride up in the sky from Delhi/ Mumbai. As soon as you land on Dubai, you will get assistance from our team. Our team lead will be there to welcome you at the airport. Let's go for a road trip to our hotel by means of luxurious motors. Check in your rooms and get refreshed as we are going to scintillating Desert Safari in evening. Our instructor will instruct you about the time when to report to the Resort lobby. You will be carried to Desert Safari by 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser - the best motor to hang out in Desert. It will take around 45 mins to get into our desert camp, so capture best snaps on either side of the road and capture the sunset moment from the highest point on the sand dune. As soon as we reach the desert camp, the fun begins with a camel ride in the Arabian Desert followed by Tanoura dance performance, Belly dance, Quad Biking, Sand Boarding, etc. For the perfect ending of the honeymoon day, enjoy the barbeque dinner with your mate beside bonfire with sweet Arabian Music. Enjoy the best hospitality at Desert Safari as you will be served unlimited soft drinks, smoky sheesha, henna painting and get pictures clicked in Dubai Traditional outlets.
Day 2: DUBAI CITY TOUR – DHOW CRUISE
The day to explore the panoramic city Dubai has come. At the initial, we will visit the Dubai Museum, so that we can get the idea of how Dubai has changed over the period of time. After Dubai Museum we will go to Jumeirah Mosque - the only mosque which allows non-muslims. Apart from this many other beautiful places will also be visited in Dubai City Tour such as Bur Dubai, Jumeirah Beach, Burj Al Arab (Only 7-star hotel in the world), the Palm Island and lavish Atlantis - the Palm hotel. As the sun is moving towards sunset, we head back to our hotel via beautiful Sheikh Zayed Road, capture the glimpses of unique skyscrapers and Luxury Dubai on either side of the road.
Its evening and its the time for another romantic dinner with your partner in Dubai. So, we are moving to Dhow Cruise on Dubai Creek for a rooftop dinner with your soulmate. Enjoy the buffet international dinner with Tanoura dance and other live cultural performances. Don't forget to capture these lovely moments.
DAY 3: BURJ KHALIFA TOUR
Let's go for Dubai sightseeing from the highest skyscraper in the world. Yes, we are heading to Burj Khalifa. Get into the elevator and don't unload until you reach the 124th floor. From here our guide will provide you the acquaintance of complete Dubai. Also, enjoy the world’s largest Dubai Mall at the ground floor of Burj Khalifa and at last the Dubai fountain show. The perfect combination of places to mesmerize our eyes.
DAY 4: ABU DHABI CITY TOUR WITH FERRARI WORLD
Have a healthy breakfast as today we are traveling to the capital city of UAE - Abu Dhabi. We will be going through Sheikh Zayed Road - the road which connects Dubai and Abu Dhabi with no traffic and red light. In Abu Dhabi, we will visit many wonderful places such as Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Emirates Palace, Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi city center, Heritage Village, and Abu Dhabi Museum. Other than this, the honeymoon couple will also experience the romantic coffee date in astonishing Abu Dhabi Restaurant.
To make the Abu Dhabi tour much more memorable, we take you to largest theme park Ferrari world. Enjoy some of the fastest and funniest rides and many supercar rides too. A thrilling thing to do in a couple.
DAY 5: ARRIVAL IN MAURITIUS
After spending some exciting days in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, now it's the time to move forward to our next destination. Take your flight from Dubai International airport and deboard on Mauritius airport for a warm-hearted welcome. Now, get your luggage loaded into our car or coach which will take you to the hotel. As this is a free day, so relax and enjoy the hotel amenities.
Day 6: MAURITIUS NORTH ISLAND TOUR
On Day 6, we will visit the capital of Mauritius - Port Louis. At Port Louis, we will explore and enjoy many things like eateries, Bars, casino, shopping malls, Caudan waterfront shopping complex. Also, get a view of French colonial buildings and palm-lined Place d'Armes in Port Louis. Also, we will inquire into the National botanical garden where you will find some really enchanting natural beauties. On the way back to the hotel, we will explore our last destination of North Mauritius that is Champ de Mars racecourse. Enjoy a romantic dinner with Mauritius special.
Day 7: Ile AUX CERFS ISLAND TOUR
The best destination to visit in a couple in Mauritius is Ile Aux Cerfs Island. Here you can enjoy the sunbath, long beach walks, go for swimming, etc. So this makes Ile Aux Cerfs Island perfect destination for honeymoon couple. Apart from this, you can also experience the natural beauty at this Island with beautiful mountains, blue sky, cool Mauritian Breeze, tropical rainforest, and some beautiful landscapes. The Island also comprises of various restaurants and water sports like Banana boat ride, jet boating, snorkeling, cruising, etc. Make the best of the day with your mate.
Day 8: SOUTH MAURITIUS TOUR
After the north Mauritius, it's the time to go in the south. So, have a healthy breakfast and get ready for the stunning day ahead. First of all, we will go to Macondé Bridge, for the spectacular view of Baie Du Cap River. Our next destination is Chamarel Village from where we can enjoy the 90-meter high Chamarel Waterfall and the 7-colored Earth. To make the day much more memorable, let's visit Temple Grand Bassin to enjoy Hindu rituals in Mauritius. Enjoy the overnight stay in Mauritius.
DAY 9: MAURITIUS RELAX DAY
For the last three days, we have been traveling for the whole day. So, this is a free day on which you can hang out in couple and enjoy the malls and other nearby places. Some would also prefer to enjoy the amenities at the resort such as swimming, spa, etc.
DAY 10: FREE DAY FOR LEISURE – WALK WITH THE LIONS (OPTIONAL)
Another nature beauty of Mauritius which you can enjoy from your resort is the sunrise. Wake up early and capture this beautiful moment from your resort's private beach. Enjoy the hospitality at Resort. The other destinations which the honeymoon couple must visit in Mauritius are the submarine scooter, walk with the lions, underwater walk, sailing etc.
Few activities are available in Mauritius with extra cost like Walk with the lions Have some healthy snacks and get ready for the once in a lifetime experience. We are going to visit Mauritius safari park to roam with the king of the Jungle for an hour and this is fully safe. Also, in the way you can see free moving tigers, Cheetah, and Lions. Don't forget to click some life remembrance clicks with these large creatures.
DAY 11: BYE BYE MAURITIUS
After a lovely and memorial vacation, the day has come to say goodbye to Mauritius. Our team manager will drop you at Mauritius International Airport for the flight way back home.
- 04 Nights accommodation with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Return airport transfers from Dubai / Sharjah international airport
- Dubai Panoramic city drive half day covering Bur Dubai , Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah Beach etc
- Desert Safari with International BBQ dinner by 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser, Balley dance, Tanoura dance, unlimited soft drinks, Heena & Sheesha
- Dhow Cruise at Dubai creek with dinner
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor tour & fountain show
- Abu Dhabi showcases tour with exciting Ferrari world entrance. (Nine Hours)
- Dubai VISA and OK TO BOARD charges
- 06 Nights stay in Mauritius with daily breakfast & dinner
- Airport transfers (airport – hotel – airport) on SIC basis
- Full day North Mauritius tours – visit Port Louis city and Caudan waterfront
- Full day ile Aux Cerfs Island tour by Speed boat – enjoy water sports
- South Mauritius tour – Visit Hindu temple & Grand Bassin
- Return economy class airfare + Internal airfare Ex- Delhi/ Mumbai
- All transfers & sightseeing on SIC basis
City Max Hotel Bur Dubai
At just a 20 minutes distance from the Dubai International Airport as well as very short distance from the top Dubai Tourist locations and world class restaurants, shopping malls City Max Hotel Bur is an ideal choice of tourist. This place provides you more than what you have paid. This stunning three star hotel features astonishing outdoor pool and fabulous fitness center along with site bar. All rooms are well equipped with Air conditioner, flat T.V., kettle beside seperate bathroom attached with each room which offers you the best comfort. The hotel is well known for its friendly staff, excellent services, outstanding gym facility, excellent quality of food and Boutique style. You can also explore its beautiful swimming pool and love the way they clean the pool. Catch this marvellous experience of Dubai with the City Max Hotel.
Tarisa Resort & Spa, Mauritius
Explore the spectacular view of the warm lagoons of Mauritius and also one of its popular sandy beaches from the exotic Tarisa Resort & Spa located in Mont Choisy along the north coast of Mauritius. This elegant resort is away from the bustling society making it a perfect choice for the trip visitors who want to relax and rejuvenate. The resort offers you the oodles of adorable places where you can fulfill all your dreams. Tarisa grand and lavish rooms are well equipped for the extreme comfort and immense pleasure comprises of separate air conditioner, Mini Fridge, T.V., IDD Telephone, shaver and hair dryer, safe, tea/coffee maker and also provides you the incredible views of magnificent sea and amazing pool from its terrace. Along with its astonishing views you can also explore its excitement with the amazing sports like snorkeling, swimming, Windsurfing, laser boat, glass bottom boat, mini golf, volleyball, skiing, Scuba diving, fishing etc. Enhance your inner beauty as well as revitalize your body and soul with the Tarisa best Spa treatment and massage. Give your body a healthy workout even on a holiday trip with the fitness center of Tarisa. The motive behind choosing Tarisa is to serve you the best on your holidays.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!