Time to give wings to all your dreams and move towards the luxurious world Dubai where your journey will begin from the richest and the largest city in UAE i.e. Abu Dhabi. Step into the largest Mosque and learn the concept of Islam at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Adventure is waiting for you at the Ferrari world with world’s fastest roller and 20 super duper rides. Experience the famous heart pumping Desert Safari where bunch of exciting things are welcoming you. Capture your sumptuous moments in camera at Sail shaped Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Palm Island. Touch the sky from the world’s highest outdoor terrace top from the Burj Khalifa along with world’s largest Dubai Mall and Aquarium. You can also plan for dedicated dubai 10 days package or add any other country with the luxury dubai city.
Encounter by the unimaginable beauty of Mauritius where you will explore the spectacular capital city Port Louise and its Central Market. Mesmerize by the endless variety of flower species, beautiful landscapes and medical plants at the iconic Botanical Garden and visit the popular sightseeings. Explore the scintillating lagoons while riding to the spectacular Ile Aux Cerf Island and fun with plenty of watersports like scuba diving, under sea walk, snorkeling and parasailing etc. Get the breathtaking view of seven colored earth and grand basin with a glimpse of Hindu Temple.
*Also Check our Dubai Honeymoon Packages for Romantic Honeymoon in this Luxury City
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
Day 1: Landing in Dubai – Visit to Abu Dhabi
Welcome to Dubai. You will get a warm welcome in Dubai tradition by our representative. From the airport, you will be directly going for an astonishing road to Abu Dhabi via Sheikh Zayed Road. Sheikh Zayed Road connects Dubai to Abu Dhabi with no traffic jam and red lights. Bring out your cameras as you will definitely look for it in the journey. After reaching Abu Dhabi, check in to your hotel and get relaxed for the day.
Day 2: Abu Dhabi City Tour
Wake up as it’s the time to know some facts about Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi – the capital UAE is the richest city and largest city of UAE. Now the time has come for the perfect Abu Dhabi tour. Firstly, we will visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – the third largest mosque in the world. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is the place where you can capture its beautiful Marble work architecture and get a good knowledge about the concept of Islam. Now, let’s go to the landmark of Abu Dhabi that is Emirates palace & Abu Dhabi city center followed by the visit to Marina Mall & Abu Dhabi Museum. This is the perfect combination of places to visit with family or with friends.
The second half of the day 2 of Dubai with Mauritius Tour Package will make you fall in love with cars, especially with Ferrari supercars. We are going to the largest theme park in the world – Ferrari World. At Ferrari world, you can go for 20 super rides along with the fastest roller coaster. Enjoy the Abu Dhabi Life.
Day 3: Abu Dhabi to Dubai – Desert Safari
The Abu Dhabi tour comes to an end and now we are going to another magnificent place Dubai. Don’t lose energy as you are not getting time to rest in Dubai. In the Afternoon, we will be loading into 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser to visit Al Khatim. In the way enjoy the ups and downs of the sand dunes and captures the breathtaking moment of the sunset from the highest point of the sand dune. The ride goes on and now we are ready to begin desert safari from our desert camp. The first thing we have is a small camel ride in Dubai fashion (traditional outlets) followed by the live traditional Tanoura dance. We will also have a barbeque dinner beside bonfire with unlimited food and soft drinks. For the perfect ending of the day at Desert Safari mesmerize your eyes with Belly Dance performance. Now, it’s time to get back to our hotel. Enjoy the ride.
Day 4: Dubai City Tour – Dhow Cruise
Enjoy the complimentary breakfast at the hotel room and get ready for the Dubai City tour. Get yourself a seat near a window on the coach as we are heading to Jumeirah Mosque – the only museum that allows non-muslims. We will get to see Bur Dubai, spice market & Gold Souk (we will stay a little here) while we are on the way to Jumeirah Mosque. After this, we will visit the Dubai Museum where you will get to know about the transformation of Dubai from old to a glittering city. The time for Dhow Cruise sail has come. Now get the cameras out to capture Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Palm Island, and Burj Khalifa. Last we will return to our hotel via Sheikh Zayed Road with a view of skyscrapers. What a memorable to spend in Dubai.
Day 5: Burj Khalifa Tour
On day 5 of Dubai with Mauritius Tour Package, we are going at the top of world’s highest skyscraper – Burj Khalifa. Get into the fastest elevator in the world and unload yourself on the 124th floor for a view of Dubai. The view which no one can describe in one word. Other than this you will also get to shop in the world’s largest shopping mall that is on the ground floor of Burj Khalifa which also comprise of world’s largest aquarium. So, we can say this day is to visit the places of Guinness book of record. The next destination for the perfect ending of the day is Dubai fountain show.
Day 6: Arrival to Mauritius
The time has come to pack your bags as we are going to our next destination – Mauritius. After landing at the Mauritius International Airport, you will get a warm welcome from our tour manager. From there we will head to our hotel and the rest of the day is free for you. Relax your body after a long journey or you can enjoy and explore the hotel facilities and nearby places. Enjoy the first night of Mauritius.
Day 7: North Mauritius Island Tour
Have a delicious breakfast and come to the resort lobby, from where our guide will pick you up. Today we are going for the North Mauritius Island Tour. First, we will explore the capital city Port Louise & its central market followed by the national botanical garden. At National Botanical Garden you will get to experience the real beauty of nature with beautiful landscape with an endless variety of flower species. The next places to visit in North Mauritius are Sugar estate and Museum, Caudan waterfront shopping complex, and at last sightseeing the old colonial city architecture of Mauritius. A day well spent on North Mauritius Island.
Day 8: Ile Aux Cerf Island Tour
We have come to our 8th day of 10 days Dubai with Mauritius Tour Package. Today we will be riding on the speedboat and heading towards the Ile Aux Cerf Island – the island well known for its natural beauty. On this island, you will find beautiful mountains, tropical rainforests, white sandy beaches under the painted blue sky. For the par limit of enjoyment, you can also go for water sports such as deep sea diving, undersea walk, snorkeling, and parasailing. Enjoy the evening and get back to resort via speedboats.
Day 9: South Mauritius Tour
Here we come to our last day of the tour before the Departure. Let’s go to South of Mauritius. There you will find the real nature creatures and beauty such as crocodiles, giant tortoise, unique butterfly collection. The other destinations of Day 9 are Temple Grand Basin, Chamarel Village, High Chamarel Village waterfall. Also, experience the glimpses of seven colored Earth formed through lava & pure lake water. Again for the perfect ending of the day, we will visit Temple Grand Basin to enjoy the Hindu rituals in Mauritius. Enjoy the last night of the Dubai with Mauritius tour package.
Day 10: Departure
Have the breakfast and report to the resort lobby. Our tour manager will be waiting there for you for the last journey that is to Mauritius International Airport. Enjoy the flight way back home.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Abu Dhabi with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Dubai with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Return airport transfers from Dubai / Sharjah international airport.
- Dubai Panoramic city drive half day.
- Desert Safari with International BBQ dinner by 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser.
- Dhow Cruise at Dubai creek with dinner.
- Abu Dhabi showcases tour with exciting Ferrari world entrance. (Nine Hours).
- Dubai VISA and OK TO BOARD charges.
- 04 Nights luxurious stay at Mauritius on twin sharing basis.
- Daily rich buffet breakfast & dinner at resort’s restaurant.
- Return airport transfers by superb car/coach seat in coach basis.
- Full day north Mauritius tour with return hotel transfers seat in coach basis, visit Port Louise & market.
- Full day south Mauritius tour with return hotel transfers seat in coach basis, visit Grand basin.
- Ile Aux Cerf Island tour with return transfers by speed boat.
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi/ Mumbai.
- All transfers & sightseeing on seat in coach basis.
City Max Hotel Bur Dubai
At just a 20 minutes distance from the Dubai International Airport as well as very short distance from the top Dubai Tourist locations and world class restaurants, shopping malls City Max Hotel Bur is an ideal choice of tourist. This place provides you more than what you have paid. This stunning three star hotel features astonishing outdoor pool and fabulous fitness center along with site bar. All rooms are well equipped with Air conditioner, flat T.V., kettle beside seperate bathroom attached with each room which offers you the best comfort. The hotel is well known for its friendly staff, excellent services, outstanding gym facility, excellent quality of food and Boutique style. You can also explore its beautiful swimming pool and love the way they clean the pool. Catch this marvellous experience of Dubai with the City Max Hotel.
Mercure Centre Hotel Abu Dhabi
Incarcerate yourself in the immense comfort and leisure at the wonderful three star hotel Mercure Centre Hotel one of the cities landmark placed in the heart of the luxurious city Abu Dhabi. Spectacular hotel is featured with Best restaurants, magnificent outdoor swimming pool, Airport Shuttle, high speed free wifi and ultramodern fitness center. Elegant rooms of the hotel are perfect to stay combining with air cooling system, TV with satellite channels, minibar, safe, private bathrooms and all necessary amenities. Extremely courteous and friendly staff are the soul of Mercure Centre Hotel which makes you always feel special. Taste the wide range of cuisines at the Mercure and pamper your mouth with an unforgettable taste. Go ahead and live the most luxurious moments in Abu Dhabi with Mercure Centre Hotel.
Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa
Overlooking the sparkling ocean and sun kissed beaches mesmerizing Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa is situated at just two minutes walking distance from the iconic Bras d’Eau National Park depicting the glorious natural beauty of Mauritius. Revitalize on the soft white sandy beaches under the blue sky taking the sun bath. Refresh your mind and detox your body with the magnificent spa treatments at the spa center or start your day with a warm workout at the Jalsa stunning gym.
The hotel is also offering oodles of exciting water sporting activities such as scuba diving, fishing, snorkeling and much more. Well furnished and air conditioned rooms are equipped by world class facilities including flat TV screens, DVD players, mini bars, tea/coffee makers and other necessary amenities. Open your eyes in the mornings and explore scintillating oceans and beautiful gardens from your room terrace. Delight your tongue with the delectable taste of its endless variety of cocktails at the hotels spectacular bar.
Dubai and Mauritus Holiday Package from India
Make you holidays very especial, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning exclusive Dubai Mauritus holidays for last 5 years. We make personalized package based on you need. Just call us, choose your aboard station i.e. Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Other, and share your needs our experts will plan a perfect Dubai and mauritus holidays for you family, friends and groups.
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel