Highlights of Dubai Mauritius Group Tour Package
Happy to see you here! Get excited for the world’s topmost holiday destinations for group Tour – Dubai, known for its sparkling Nightlife and where Island of Paradise, Mauritius blessed with adorable topography. Enjoy the exotically planned Dubai-Mauritius holidays with group by exploring the drooling dunes bashing on Dubai’s dynamic Deserts, catch ecstatic glory of Dubai’s wonders and treat yourself in a smashing way. Break the enlightening dance floor with the orgasmic Arabian music during soul-stirring belly dancing and gorge on a sumptuous feast with enchanting cultural performances on Dubai gigs while boarding a Charismatic Cruise. Proceed with Dubai-Mauritius Group Tour Package and unleash the excitement with the bedazzling Island of Mauritius, stay in luxury beachfront hotel, have the delicious delicacies & not to forget to hit a thrill by participating in adventurous water activities and feel the 7-colored Earth.
Types of Group Tour Package
Flight Routing ex- New Delhi/Mumbai
- EK 517 U 10MAR 4 DELDXB DK2 1615 1835 05DEC E 0 77W
- MK 913 Q 14MAR 2 DXBMRU DK2 1015 1655 10DEC E 0
- MK 744 Q 18MAR 6 MRUDEL DK2 2145 0645 15DEC E 0 332
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Dubai + Evening Dhow Cruise with dinner
Here we start our lovely trip by landing at the Dubai Airport. Our team lead will pick you and take you to your pre-booked hotel by the means of car or coach. Check-in to your respective hotel rooms and explore the beautiful hotel.
Later in the evening, we will be progressing to Desert Safari. You will have a trip to Desert Safari on 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser Car which around 45 mins from your hotel location. Enjoy the Dubai road trip with ups and downs of Golden Desert and heaps of Sand Dunes. By the time when you reach the destination, it will be sunset so you can take the snaps of a beautiful sunset from the highest point of Sand Dune. First, we will take you to the desert camp followed by a short camel ride in Arabian desert. Also, enjoy the Tanoura dance, belly dance, Arabian Music with delicious dinner beside a bonfire. Here you will be served the best hospitality with unlimited soft drinks, smoky sheesha, and henna painting. Capture the beautiful moments for future remembrance.
Day 2: Morning Dubai City tour + Evening Desert Safari by 4×4 Land Cruiser
It’s the day to explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world Dubai. Our tour starts with a car or coach ride to Dubai Museum to see how Dubai emerged from its old era followed by Jumeirah Mosque. Jumeirah Mosque is the only mosque allows entering NON-Muslims. So, it will be thrilling to know the reason at Jumeirah Mosque. The places like Jumeirah beach, Burj Al Arab (Only 7-star hotel in the world), the Palm Island, and lavish Atlantis the Palm hotel are also on the list that will be visited on the second day. We will return back to the hotel by Sheikh Zayed Road, the road that connects Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Don’t miss to take the glimpses of malls and nature along the sides of Sheikh Zayed Road.
In the evening, we will be heading for an unlimited buffet international dinner at Dhow Cruise on Dubai Creek. On Dhow Cruise you will be entertained by Tanoura dance and other live cultural performances. Don’t forget to traverse the open-air deck from where you can mesmerize your eyes with sand-colored buildings and creek skyline. Enjoy the evening in Dubai.
Day 3: Burj Khaliaf 124th floor entrance + Underwater Zoo + Sea Aquarium
Day 3 of Dubai Mauritius Combo Package is a Relax Day. Today, you can enjoy the Hotel amenities such as gym, swimming pool, roam around for beautiful captures. Also, you can go out visit the nearby shopping marts and places to explore Dubai Products. Enjoy the day with loved ones.
Day 4: Relax day in Dubai
It’s time to say goodbye to Dubai as we are heading to the magical island Mauritius. The place well equipped with Tropical rainforests, sun-kissed beaches, and natural wildlife. Catch the flight from Dubai and land on Mauritius International Airport. You will be welcomed there by our tour manager. Now, we will progress to our hotel via beautiful Mauritius road journey. Complete the check-in formalities and refresh yourself. Dinner will be served in the restaurant and enjoy the overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 5: Mauritius North Island Tour
Take a delicious breakfast in the hotel and get ready to explore North Island of Mauritius. The first place which we will explore is the City Port Louis. At Port Louis, you can enjoy eateries, Bars, casino and shopping malls, Caudan waterfront shopping complex, French colonial buildings, and palm-lined Place d’Armes. After that, our guide will take you to the National botanical garden where will get to see giant Lilies, famous baobabs, and some medicinal plants. At last, on the way back to the hotel, we will for the view of stunning Champ de Mars racecourse. This is going to be a really busy day of the tour but an enjoyable one.
Day 6: Ile Aux Cerfs Island Tour
Wake up and capture the purple color sky from your resort’s private beach. After the refreshment, take speedboat and land on the island of paradise – Ile Aux Cerfs Island which is surrounded by the clear blue water of Indian Ocean. Ile Aux Cerfs Island is covered by Mountains, Tropical Rainforests, Waterfalls, Grand River, etc. You have the complete day to explore the island. Other than this you will also find various restaurants with mouth-watering recipes and water sports like Banana boat ride, jet boating, snorkeling, cruising, etc. So, enjoy the lovely day with your family and friends.
Day 7: South Mauritius Tour
After inspecting Northern Mauritius, its time to go South. We can say south Mauritius is the place to visit with family. We will start our 7th-day journey of Dubai tour Package from Macondé Bridge. Macondé Bridge gives the perfect view of Baie Du Cap River followed by the visit to Chamarel Village. Chamarel Village is famous for 90-meter high Chamarel Waterfall and the 7-colored Earth. When the basaltic lava is converted into clay material, we get rich seven color shade of red, brown, violet, green, blue, purple and yellow which visuals us as 7-colored Earth. Also, we will view some Hindu culture in Mauritius at Temple Grand Bassin. Capture all the memorable moments of the day for future storytelling. Enjoy the last night of Dubai Mauritius Combo Package.
Day 8: Departure
It’s time to say goodbye to Mauritius. Have a healthy breakfast and follow our instructor for the way back to Mauritius International Airport by the means of our comfortable car or coach.
- 4 nights stay in Dubai
- 4 nights stay in Mauritius
- Daily buffet breakfast at Dubai hotel
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Mauritius hotel
- Dubai return airport transfers on Seat in coach basis
- Mauritius airport – hotel – airport transfers on SIC basis
- Dubai half day city tour covering Bur Dubai, Deira, Jumeirah beach, Saga world, SZR + museum entrance SIC
- Dhow Cruise on Dubai creek with unlimited soft drinks, dinner, live music, Tanura show SIC
- Desert Safari by 4×4 land cruise with 45 minute dune bashing, unlimited soft drink, dinner, Balley dance, Tanura dance, heena, camel ride etc. SIC
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor entrance + underwater zoo + sea aquarium entrance SIC
- Full day north Mauritius tour by shared AC guided coach- visit capital Port Louise, Le Caudan waterfront mall & Champ de Marshe)
- Full day south Mauritius tour by shared AC guided coach – visit Grand Bassin, Seven colored sand, Hindu temple
- Full day Aux Cerf island tour by speed boat (Ideal sight for water sports & full day relaxation)
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Mumbai by Emirates & Air Mauritius
- All tours & transfers on SIC basis & speed boat during Aux Cerf Island will be sharing basis
- English speaking guide assistance during tours
- 24×7 duty manager assistance during tours
- Travel insurance charges
- All currently applicable taxes
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel