Highlights of Splendours of Seychelles and Dubai
Begin your wonderful Dubai & Seychelles trip from the iconic Mahe Island in Seychelles the largest and most populated Island which allures huge number of visitors across the world. Experience its pleasant weather with mesmerizing beauty. Capital city Victoria offers you to visit the most fascinating places like Victoria Clock Tower and the colorful Sir Selwyn-Selwyn Clark Market place while listening the country’s rich culture and amazing history. Explore Sans Souci, lush forest stretched over miles and tea plantations, enlighten yourself in the unique fauna and flora which is possible only in Seychelles. Take some incredible memories by purchasing some local souvenirs from the local craft villages and observe the creole culture. Taking you out from the beauty of Seychelles this will be the beginning of fun, thrill, excitement in Dubai. Catch a wonderful experience of Desert Safari where you will be taken to the Desert Camp and have a ride on camels to the Arabian Desert. Pamper your tongue with the delicious barbecue dinner and soft drinks while enjoying Tanoura dance sitting beside bonfire. Capture the memories of your adorable trip into the traditional Arabian outfits. You will also get a chance to join the fabulous belly dancers on the astonishing Arabian music. Then you will be taken to the panoramic city of Dubai where you can discover its historic side by visiting its museums and also to the Jumeirah Mosque the only mosque in Dubai where Non-muslims are allowed. Thereafter you will be taken to the most adventurous part of your trip. Ride on the world’s fastest elevator and reach to the top of the world i.e. Top floor of the Burj Khalifa world’s highest outdoor terrace where you will get a breathtaking view of Dubai and also grasp the shopping experience in world’s largest Dubai mall. Learn the customs of Islam by visiting the most outstanding and expensive white structured Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Catch an amazing excitement in the largest theme park Ferrari World. After that you will be proceeded towards the most iconic and Islamic typed designed hotel - Atlantis the Palm which will definitely be the remarkable day of your life and it also have on site theme parks where you can ride at Aquaventure, fun with slides and relax on the beach.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO MAHE ISLAND SEYCHELLES
Catch your flight to Mahe Island in Seychelles. Upon arrival at Mahe international airport you will be greeted & transferred to your pre booked resort at Mahe Island. Check in & be relaxed for the day also you can explore the private beach of resort or amenities like swimming pool, fitness center & Spa facilities. Overnight stay will be in Mahe Island.
DAY 2: FULL DAY DISCOVERY TOUR OF MAHE ISLAND
Experience the diversity and inspiring scenic beauty of Mahé, Seychelles’ largest and most populated island, when you set off in air-conditioned comfort aboard this Bus Tour.
Begin with a tour of the capital, Victoria, and visit places of interest such as the Victoria Clock Tower and the colorful Sir Selwyn-Selwyn Clark Market place, whilst our experienced guides share the country’s rich culture and history with you. Moving on, enjoy a leisurely drive through the mountain passes of Sans Souci, as you travel through lush forest and tea plantations along one of the most scenic routes in Seychelles. After a stop at the historic Mission Lodge, with its weathered ruins and awe-inspiring views of the coast below, set off to enjoy a Creole Buffet in a local Seychellois restaurant. Soak in the breathtaking scenery of the many idyllic bays along the Southern coast before heading to a historic herb & spice garden and our Guides are sure to enlighten you on the unique flora and fauna only found in the Seychelles.
End the day with an insight into Creole culture and architecture by visiting the local craft village for an opportunity of purchasing local souvenirs, viewing Creole houses and meeting local artisans making their crafts. Overnight stay will be at Mahe Island
DAY 3: LEISURE DAY
After breakfast; this is day is fully at leisure for you. You have enough time to explore Seychelles’s virgin beaches, play in white sand, and have a boat ride to nearby Island or dip in warm sea water for what the Island is famous for. There are various water sports are available at resort for free; you can enjoy them for full day. Overnight stay will be in Mahe Island.
Day 4: ARRIVAL TO DUBAI- DESERT SAFARI
A lovely trip starts here. Arrival in Dubai and our representative will meet you at the airport and get transferred to your pre-booked hotel in a superb car or coach. Arrive in the hotel and do the check in formalities; the day is at leisure you can have an introduction about hotel amenities and facilities.
Let the adventure began, later in afternoon proceed for thrilling experience of Desert Safari where our specially trained driver will pick you in 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser Car and it will take 45 minutes from your hotel and reach the desert point. Friendly and experienced drivers will drive you through heaps of sand dunes and you will scream and laugh when car goes up and down in the golden desert. You can have snaps in the middle of sunset from a highest point of sand dune and truly it is refreshing experience, you will be taken to desert camp where line of camels waiting for a short camel ride at Arabian desert. Enjoy the barbecue dinner beside beautiful bonfire while enjoying Tanoura dance and surely you will clap on it, you will be served unlimited soft drinks, smoky sheesha and heena painting also you can experience the traditional Arabian outfits and have some pictures for home. Before returning to Dubai a fabulous belly dancer will entertain you with lots of Arabian Music and you are also welcome to join the dance. After this breathtaking experience return to your hotel and overnight stay in the hotel.
Other activities are Quad Biking, Sand Boarding etc.
DAY 5: DUBAI CITY TOUR – DHOW CRUISE
You will be picked up from your hotel after having a healthy breakfast and will take you to panoramic city drive of Dubai; it is a best way to explore the glittering and historic side of Dubai. Visit the Dubai Museum and see the how Dubai developed from old era, Jumeirah Mosque (the only mosque allows to enter NON-Muslims). Visit spice market, Gold souk and Bur Dubai. For a luxury peep our program comprises a photo stop at Jumeirah beach, Burj Al Arab (Only 7 star hotel in the world), the Palm Island and lavish Atlantis the Palm hotel. While returning to your hotel visit Sheikh Zayed Road the heart line road between Dubai & Abu Dhabi and see differently designed & unique skyscrapers and largest shopping malls lined on its either side. If you are a shopping freak or want to have a glimpse of Luxury Dubai so this city tour is perfectly fits in your itinerary. Return to hotel & have relaxed.
Later evening head for Dhow Cruise on Dubai creek a showcase of traditional lifestyle enjoy unlimited buffet international dinner followed by Tanoura dance and other live cultural performances. See the sand colored building and creek skyline while sitting on upper open air deck and enjoy hubbly- bubbly sheesha.
Return back to hotel and overnight stay in the hotel
DAY 6: BURJ KHALIFA TOUR
After having breakfast at the hotel, we invite you to begin your Dubai sightseeing with world’s highest outdoor terrace, YES this is BURJ KHALIFA, the highest man made skyscraper. Ride world’s fastest elevator and reach on 124th floor and experience breathtaking & stunning views of Dubai and this is called “At The Top” Burj Khalifa; this is a thrill of lifetime. Ground floor is world’s largest Dubai Mall and it’s having world’s largest aquarium; next experience is Dubai fountain show and we will also take you to this. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai
DAY 7: ABU DHABI CITY TOUR WITH FERRARI WORLD
Breakfast in your hotel and our driver will pick you and drive through Sheikh Zayed Road for Abu Dhabi city tour, visit the most outstanding and expensive white structured Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque named in the honor of late president his highness Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan and learn the customs of ISLAM followed by stupendous Emirates Palace, Marina Mall and Abu Dhabi city center, between the trip you can have tea/coffee or snacks in nearby restaurants and finish the city tour with a visit of Heritage village and Abu Dhabi Museum.
We will make your afternoon more exciting with the visit of largest theme park Ferrari world. Learn about the Italian marquee and have some fun rides and several exciting rides with supercars. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai
DAY 8: ATLANTIS THE PALM
One day in life comes when your dreams come true, today is that day…
After having breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed for the most iconic and Islamic typed designed hotel that set a perfect example of modern architecture – Atlantis the Palm and it have on site theme parks. Enjoy full day rides at Aquaventure and have fun with various water slides & relax at Aquaventure beach. You will encounter some gorgeous aquarium at Lost Chambers.
Overnight stay at the Atlantis the Palm
DAY 9: DEPARTURE DAY
After having breakfast in the hotel we will pick you and drop you at Dubai international airport where you will catch your homebound flight with full of lovable memories of the trip that will cherish you lifetime.
- 03 Nights stay at Mahe Island Seychelles with daily Breakfast
- 04 Nights accommodation with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 01 Night accommodation in Atlantis the Palm with breakfast & dinner
- Return Mahe International airport – hotel – airport transfers by shared AC vehicle
- Full day Mahe island discovery tour by AC coach
- FULL DAY PRASLIN TOUR: VALLEE DE MAI/ANSE LAZIO
- Return airport transfers from Dubai / Sharjah international airport
- Dubai Panoramic city drive half day
- Desert Safari with International BBQ dinner by 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Dhow Cruise at Dubai creek with dinner
- Burj Khalifa tour & fountain show
- Abu Dhabi showcases tour with exciting Ferrari world entrance. (Nine Hours)
- Dubai VISA and OK TO BOARD charges
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Mumbai
- All transfers & sightseeing on seat in coach basis
AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa
Stunning 4 star hotel Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa on the beautiful Mahe Island is known for its world class amenities, exotic beaches and of course as the name indicates its outstanding Spa treatment. It allures a number of tourist from all over the world through its friendly service and a warm welcome. Avani is itself a beach resort where you can fulfill all your dreams where you can bathe, swim or snorkel safely. If you are lucky enough then this resort offers you to have a wonderful view of turtles hatch from their eggs and also a walk to see its wildlife under proper guidance. Despite of being so old building still it provides you the truly amazing and modern interior with the breathtaking view of ocean from your room. Besides of other facilities like Free Wifi, spa it provides the international cable channels on your T.V. screen. Kids can also explore the Kids club where they can play with unlimited toys and games and resort also provides the baby sitting facilities. Barbons has a restaurant Tamarind which offers the delicious Asian style dishes made by its well experienced Thai Chefs and also large variety of cocktails, wines and spirits. Relax and rejuvenate yourself by a spa treatment in its own garden and a seperate room for the couples to take the massage together along with the 24 hours gym facility.
Omega Hotel Bur Dubai
Omega Hotel is an outstanding four star hotel located at just 3-4 km from the Dubai International Airport far away from the Hustle Bustle of other hotels where you can rejuvenate and relax. You will be mesmerized by seeing its breathtaking interior as the hotel is new. The hotel has an outdoor pool where you can explore a brilliant swimming experience.The rooms are spacious, fabulously cleaned and well equipped by the necessary facilities like Air conditioner, Refrigerator, T.V. with cable connection, Hair dryer, kettle along with a comfortable bed. Beside this a private bathroom is attached with every room equipped with bathtub. The hotel has a great fame through its friendly and very helpful staff which is always ready to serve you.
Atlantis The Palm
Discover the ultimate luxury and absolute comfort of Dubai in the world’s leading landmark resort Atlantis the Palm Dubai a man made island which has captured the world’s imagination making it heaven and Resort was awarded in 2015 by the worlds travel award. You can explore its Marine and waterpark adventures like Dolphin Bay where you can swim and play with the Dolphins in the most sophisticated habitats of Dolphins in the world along with scuba diving which will give you an unforgettable experience, dash into the world of excitement at Aquaventure waterpark in Dubai with over 17 hectares of fast-flowing thrills, spills and adrenaline, Sea Lion Point where you will found the most unique and charming animals, discover the myths of Atlantis and its marine inhabitants in The Lost Chambers Aquarium,Scuba Diving with more than 65000 marine animals at Atlantis. Atlantis offers you a wide variety of exoctic beaches and pools throughout the resort along with its outstanding spa treatment. Explore the mesmerizing view of Dubai with the unimaginable world of Atlantis.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!