Highlights of Wonders of Dubai & Seychelles
Start your memorable trip with the iconic island of Seychelles - Mahe Island and then magical Praslin Island. The second largest Seychelles island offers you to visit beautiful palm-fringed beaches where you can relax and rejuvenate on its soft white sand. Thereafter explore the most fascinating nature park Valle de Mai declared as a world heritage by UNESCO and Garden of Eden which are the live example of natural beauty. There you can discover Coco Der Mer Palm and its iconic seeds which are largest on the Earth. Came to know the country’s rich culture from our experienced guides by visiting its most fascinating places such as Victoria Clock Tower and Colorful Selwyn-Selwyn Clark Market Place. Also explore the leisure drive through the mountain passes of Sans Souci, lush forest and tea plantations. Get the breathtaking scenery of the many idyllic bays and our guides will also enlighten you on the Flora and Fauna only found in Seychelles. Take some incredible memories from the local craft villages by purchasing local souvenirs. Then you will be aboard on to a semi-submersible vessel which is so much exciting as you can explore the depth of the Marine Park and get close to the creatures. After exploring the beauty of Seychelles you will be taken to the Desert Safari in Dubai which is the begin of adventure on your trip. There a que of camels are waiting for you to ride the Arabian Desert on them. Enjoy the stunning tamura dance with the delicious barbeque dinner and take some beautiful memories in the Arabian outfits. Then get to know about the historic site of Dubai in Dubai Museum and also visit Jumeirah mosque. Explore the most luxurious photo stop at Burj Al Arab (the only seven star hotel in the world) Jumeirah Mosque and Palm Island. Moving on, the time came where you will be taken to the top of the world Burj Khalifa by riding the world’s fastest elevator where you will get a breathtaking view of Dubai. And last visit the most expensive and outstanding white structured Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and enjoy the largest theme park Ferrari world.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO MAHE ISLAND & TRANSFER TO PRASLIN ISLAND
Leave your flight behind & starts your memorable journey to paradise, arrival to Mahe Island, clear the immigration/ VISA formalities & be ready to arrive at magical Praslin Island & you will go by either inter Island ferry or by flight (depend on what you choose). Upon arrival at beautiful Praslin get a transfer to your pre booked resort & do the check k in & enjoy the day at Sunny Island. Praslin is an island in the Seychelles, in the Indian Ocean. It’s known for palm-fringed beaches, like Anse Georgette and Anse Lazio, both bordered by large granite boulders. The main beach, Anse Volbert-Côte D’Or, faces the offshore islet Chauve Souris. Praslin rugged, jungle-covered interior is home to Praslin National Park, which encompasses Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve.
Overnight stay will be in Praslin Island
DAY 2: FULL DAY PRASLIN TOUR: VALLEE DE MAI/ANSE LAZIO
Explore the wonders of Praslin, Seychelles’ second largest island. With a small population, life on Praslin is relaxed and the breath-taking scenery pristine. Let us guide you around the island and visit its two most famous attractions!
Visit the famous Vallée de Mai, a unique biosphere well deserving of its allocation as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Once believed to be the original site of the Garden of Eden, this magical place offers a forest of larger than life palms which play host to an array of rare and endemic species. Discover the Coco der Mer palm and its iconic seed, the largest on earth, as you take a leisurely guided tour through this awe-inspiring primeval forest. Next, visit the world famous Anse Lazio. This pristine beach, with its white sands and clear waters, is fringed by lush vegetation and bordered by magnificent granite boulders. Here you can swim, snorkel or relax on the soft sands of one of Seychelles’ finest strands.
Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 3: TRANSFER TO MAHE ISLAND
This is your last day in Praslin Island & we know it is hard to forget good days in life. Have breakfast & get a scheduled pick up for airport/ferry terminal where you will catch your next flight/ferry to Mahe Island in Seychelles. Upon arrival at Mahe international airport you will be greeted & transferred to your pre booked resort at Mahe Island. Check in & be relaxed for the day also you can explore the private beach of resort or amenities like swimming pool, fitness center & Spa facilities. Overnight stay will be in Mahe Island.
DAY 4: FULL DAY DISCOVERY TOUR OF MAHE ISLAND
Experience the diversity and inspiring scenic beauty of Mahé, Seychelles’ largest and most populated island, when you set off in air-conditioned comfort aboard this Bus Tour.
Begin with a tour of the capital, Victoria, and visit places of interest such as the Victoria Clock Tower and the colorful Sir Selwyn-Selwyn Clark Market place, whilst our experienced guides share the country’s rich culture and history with you. Moving on, enjoy a leisurely drive through the mountain passes of Sans Souci, as you travel through lush forest and tea plantations along one of the most scenic routes in Seychelles. After a stop at the historic Mission Lodge, with its weathered ruins and awe-inspiring views of the coast below, set off to enjoy a Creole Buffet in a local Seychellois restaurant. Soak in the breathtaking scenery of the many idyllic bays along the Southern coast before heading to a historic herb & spice garden and our Guides are sure to enlighten you on the unique flora and fauna only found in the Seychelles.
End the day with an insight into Creole culture and architecture by visiting the local craft village for an opportunity of purchasing local souvenirs, viewing Creole houses and meeting local artisans making their crafts. Overnight stay will be at Mahe Island.
DAY 5: FULL DAY REEF SAFARI @ MAHE ISLAND
After having breakfast at the hotel, Explore the Sainte Anne Marine Park on this exciting full-day excursion, jam-packed with fun-filled activities. Set-Sail aboard Anahita as you head off to discover Mahé’s inner islands. Next, hop aboard a semi-submersible vessel as you dip below the waves to explore the depths of the Marine Park. Enjoy feeding the tropical fish surrounding the boat and then get up close and personal with the creatures that inhabit the park’s colourful coral gardens for a refreshing snorkel or swim.
Be treated to lunch and musical entertainment before heading ashore Moyenne Island. Visit the island on-foot as you get to meet the Giant Tortoises that freely roam here, as well as visit old ruins and 'pirate' graves – or simply relax on the island’s private beach. The day ends with a tropical cocktail and a leisurely cruise around the Marine Park before returning to Mahé.
Day 6: ARRIVAL TO DUBAI- DESERT SAFARI
A lovely trip starts here. Arrival in Dubai and our representative will meet you at the airport and get transferred to your pre-booked hotel in a superb car or coach. Arrive in the hotel and do the check in formalities; the day is at leisure you can have an introduction about hotel amenities and facilities.
Let the adventure began, later in afternoon proceed for thrilling experience of Desert Safari where our specially trained driver will pick you in 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser Car and it will take 45 minutes from your hotel and reach the desert point. Friendly and experienced drivers will drive you through heaps of sand dunes and you will scream and laugh when car goes up and down in the golden desert. You can have snaps in the middle of sunset from a highest point of sand dune and truly it is refreshing experience, you will be taken to desert camp where line of camels waiting for a short camel ride at Arabian desert. Enjoy the barbecue dinner beside beautiful bonfire while enjoying Tanoura dance and surely you will clap on it, you will be served unlimited soft drinks, smoky sheesha and heena painting also you can experience the traditional Arabian outfits and have some pictures for home. Before returning to Dubai a fabulous belly dancer will entertain you with lots of Arabian Music and you are also welcome to join the dance. After this breathtaking experience return to your hotel and overnight stay in the hotel.
Other activities are Quad Biking, Sand Boarding etc.
DAY 7: DUBAI CITY TOUR – DHOW CRUISE
You will be picked up from your hotel after having a healthy breakfast and will take you to panoramic city drive of Dubai; it is a best way to explore the glittering and historic side of Dubai. Visit the Dubai Museum and see the how Dubai developed from old era, Jumeirah Mosque (the only mosque allows to enter NON-Muslims). Visit spice market, Gold souk and Bur Dubai. For a luxury peep our program comprises a photo stop at Jumeirah beach, Burj Al Arab (Only 7 star hotel in the world), the Palm Island and lavish Atlantis the Palm hotel. While returning to your hotel visit Sheikh Zayed Road the heart line road between Dubai & Abu Dhabi and see differently designed & unique skyscrapers and largest shopping malls lined on its either side. If you are a shopping freak or want to have a glimpse of Luxury Dubai so this city tour is perfectly fits in your itinerary. Return to hotel & have relaxed.
Later evening head for Dhow Cruise on Dubai creek a showcase of traditional lifestyle enjoy unlimited buffet international dinner followed by Tanoura dance and other live cultural performances. See the sand colored building and creek skyline while sitting on upper open air deck and enjoy hubbly- bubbly sheesha. Return back to hotel and overnight stay in the hotel
DAY 8: BURJ KHALIFA TOUR
After having breakfast at the hotel, we invite you to begin your Dubai sightseeing with world’s highest outdoor terrace, YES this is BURJ KHALIFA, the highest man made skyscraper. Ride world’s fastest elevator and reach on 124th floor and experience breathtaking & stunning views of Dubai and this is called “At The Top” Burj Khalifa; this is a thrill of lifetime. Ground floor is world’s largest Dubai Mall and it’s having world’s largest aquarium; next experience is Dubai fountain show and we will also take you to this. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai
DAY 9: ABU DHABI CITY TOUR WITH FERRARI WORLD
Breakfast in your hotel and our driver will pick you and drive through Sheikh Zayed Road for Abu Dhabi city tour, visit the most outstanding and expensive white structured Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque named in the honor of late president his highness Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan and learn the customs of ISLAM followed by stupendous Emirates Palace, Marina Mall and Abu Dhabi city center, between the trip you can have tea/coffee or snacks in nearby restaurants and finish the city tour with a visit of Heritage village and Abu Dhabi Museum.
We will make your afternoon more exciting with the visit of largest theme park Ferrari world. Learn about the Italian marquee and have some fun rides and several exciting rides with supercars. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai
DAY 10: DEPARTURE DAY
After having breakfast in the hotel we will pick you and drop you at Dubai international airport where you will catch your homebound flight with full of lovable memories of the trip that will cherish you lifetime.
- 02 Nights stay at Praslin Island Seychelles with daily Breakfast
- 03 Nights accommodation at Mahe Island Seychelles with daily breakfast
- 04 Nights accommodation in Dubai with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Return Praslin airport/ferry terminal transfers by shared AC vehicle
- Return Mahe International airport – hotel – airport transfers by shared AC vehicle
- Full day Mahe island discovery tour by AC coach
- FULL DAY PRASLIN TOUR: VALLEE DE MAI/ANSE LAZIO
- Full day Reef Safari in Mahe Island
- Return airport transfers from Dubai / Sharjah international airport
- Dubai Panoramic city drive half day
- Desert Safari with International BBQ dinner by 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Dhow Cruise at Dubai creek with dinner
- Burj Khalifa tour & fountain show
- Abu Dhabi showcases tour with exciting Ferrari world entrance. (Nine Hours)
- Dubai VISA and OK TO BOARD charges
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Mumbai /Delhi
Coco De Mer Hotel & the Black Parrot Suit
An extremely rare and surrounded by the beauty of nature in the tropical forest of Praslin Island on the edge of Indian Ocean Coco De Mer Hotel & Black Parrot Suit offers you to explore its breathtaking beauty and world class amenities. Amuse in its spacious grounds, relax in cosy rooms and clutch its companionable atmosphere. Explore the eye-catching views of wonderful surrounding islands, magnificent sunsets and forested mountain sides. Hotel spacious rooms are equipped by air conditioner, separate bathrooms, IDD telephone, satellite T.V., Refrigerator, tea and coffee facilities and the best part is all the rooms are sea facing. The resort edge is surrounded by some spectacular private beaches which forms part of the large bay at Anse Bois de Rose and two miraculous pools. Delight with its full english breakfast, mouth watering dinner and lunch, barbeques in its most fascinating Coconut bar, Mango Terrace Bar and Restaurant and Hibiscus Restaurant. Catch the wonderful trip of Praslin with this outstanding four star hotel.
AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa
Stunning 4 star hotel Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa on the beautiful Mahe Island is known for its world class amenities, exotic beaches and of course as the name indicates its outstanding Spa treatment. It allures a number of tourist from all over the world through its friendly service and a warm welcome. Avani is itself a beach resort where you can fulfill all your dreams where you can bathe, swim or snorkel safely. If you are lucky enough then this resort offers you to have a wonderful view of turtles hatch from their eggs and also a walk to see its wildlife under proper guidance. Despite of being so old building still it provides you the truly amazing and modern interior with the breathtaking view of ocean from your room. Besides of other facilities like Free Wifi, spa it provides the international cable channels on your T.V. screen. Kids can also explore the Kids club where they can play with unlimited toys and games and resort also provides the baby sitting facilities. Barbons has a restaurant Tamarind which offers the delicious Asian style dishes made by its well experienced Thai Chefs and also large variety of cocktails, wines and spirits. Relax and rejuvenate yourself by a spa treatment in its own garden and a seperate room for the couples to take the massage together along with the 24 hours gym facility.
City Max Hotel Bur Dubai
At just a 20 minutes distance from the Dubai International Airport as well as very short distance from the top Dubai Tourist locations and world class restaurants, shopping malls City Max Hotel Bur is an ideal choice of tourist. This place provides you more than what you have paid. This stunning three star hotel features astonishing outdoor pool and fabulous fitness center along with site bar. All rooms are well equipped with Air conditioner, flat T.V., kettle beside seperate bathroom attached with each room which offers you the best comfort. The hotel is well known for its friendly staff, excellent services, outstanding gym facility, excellent quality of food and Boutique style. You can also explore its beautiful swimming pool and love the way they clean the pool. Catch this marvellous experience of Dubai with the City Max Hotel.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!