Highlights of Incredible Dubai With Atlantis Tour
A full pack Dubai holiday package with enchanting excursions and showcase the spectacular and lavish lifestyle of the enigmatic Dubai. Enter into the heart of Arabian Desert by 4x4 Land Cruiser and do Desert safari also an outstanding tour combination of Dubai city tour & Dhow Cruise explore the opportunity to see the top tourist attractions and opulent nightlife of Dubai. Give wings to your Dubai Tour by visiting dazzling skyscraper, Burj Khalifa, ride high-speed elevator for 124th floor and have stunning views followed by a visit to beautiful Abu Dhabi the rich capital of UAE and enter the theme park Ferrari word for most amazing rides, it is a largest theme park in the world. One night stay would be in Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, listed in top luxury hotels of the world. Sea view room lavish dinner and fun activities like Aqua venture & lost chamber will make your Dubai travel memorable for lifelong.
Day 1: ARRIVAL TO DUBAI- DESERT SAFARI
A lovely trip starts here. Arrival in Dubai and our representative will meet you at the airport and get transferred to your pre-booked hotel in a superb car or coach. Arrive in the hotel and do the check in formalities; the day is at leisure you can have an introduction about hotel amenities and facilities. Let the adventure began, later in afternoon proceed for thrilling experience of Desert Safari where our specially trained driver will pick you in 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser Car and it will take 45 minutes from your hotel and reach the desert point. Friendly and experienced drivers will drive you through heaps of sand dunes and you will scream and laugh when car goes up and down in the golden desert. You can have snaps in the middle of sunset from a highest point of sand dune and truly it is refreshing experience, you will be taken to desert camp where line of camels waiting for a short camel ride at Arabian desert. Enjoy the barbecue dinner beside beautiful bonfire while enjoying Tanura dance and surely you will clap on it, you will be served unlimited soft drinks, smoky sheesha and heena painting also you can experience the traditional Arabian outfits and have some pictures for home. Before returning to Dubai a fabulous belly dancer will entertain you with lots of Arabian Music and you are also welcome to join the dance. After this breathtaking experience return to your hotel and overnight stay in the hotel. Other activities are Quad Biking, Sand Boarding etc.
Day 2: DUBAI CITY TOUR – DHOW CRUISE
You will be picked up from your hotel after having a healthy breakfast and will take you to panoramic city drive of Dubai; it is a best way to explore the glittering and historic side of Dubai. Visit the Dubai Museum and see the how Dubai developed from old era, Jumeirah Mosque (the only mosque allows to enter NON-Muslims). Visit spice market, Gold souk and Bur Dubai. For a luxury peep our program comprises a photo stop at Jumeirah beach, Burj Al Arab (Only 7 star hotel in the world), the Palm Island and lavish Atlantis the Palm hotel. While returning to your hotel visit Seikh Zayad Road the heart line road between Dubai & Abu Dhabi and see differently designed & unique skyscrapers and largest shopping malls lined on its either side. If you are a shopping freak or want to have a glimpse of Luxury Dubai so this city tour is perfectly fits in your itinerary. Return to hotel & have relaxed. Later evening head for Dhow Cruise on Dubai creek a showcase of traditional lifestyle enjoy unlimited buffet international dinner followed by Tanura dance and other live cultural performances. See the sand colored building and creek skyline while sitting on upper open air deck and enjoy hubbly- bubbly sheesha. Return back to hotel and overnight stay in the hotel
Day 3: BURJ KHALIFA TOUR
After having breakfast at the hotel, we invite you to begin your Dubai sightseeing with world’s highest outdoor terrace, YES this is BURJ KHALIFA, the highest manmade skyscraper. Ride world’s fastest elevator and reach on 124th floor and experience breathtaking & stunning views of Dubai and this is called “At The Top” Burj Khalifa; this is a thrill of the lifetime. The ground floor is world’s largest Dubai Mall and it’s having world’s largest aquarium; next experience is Dubai fountain show and we will also take you to this. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai
Day 4: ABU DHABI CITY TOUR WITH FERRARI WORLD
Breakfast in your hotel and our driver will pick you and drive through Sheikh Zayed Road for Abu Dhabi city tour, visit the most outstanding and expensive white structured Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque named in the honor of late president his highness Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan and learn the customs of ISLAM followed by stupendous Emirates Palace, Marina Mall and Abu Dhabi city center, between the trip you can have tea/coffee or snacks in nearby restaurants and finish the city tour with a visit of Heritage village and Abu Dhabi Museum. We will make your afternoon more exciting with the visit of largest theme park Ferrari world. Learn about the Italian marquee and have some fun rides and several exciting rides with supercars. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai.
Day 5: ATLANTIS THE PALM
One day in life comes when your dreams come true, today is that day… After having breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed for the most iconic and Islamic typed designed hotel that set a perfect example of modern architecture – Atlantis the Palm and it have on site theme parks. Enjoy full day rides at Aqaventure and have fun with various water slides & relax at Aqaventure beach. You will encounter some gorgeous aquarium at Lost Chambers. Overnight stay at the Atlantis the Palm
Day 6: DEPRTURE DAY
After having breakfast in the hotel we will pick you and drop you at Dubai international airport where you will catch your homebound flight with full of lovable memories of the trip that will cherish you lifetime.
- Dubai Panoramic city drive half day
- 04 Nights accommodation with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 01 Night accommodation in Atlantis the Palm with breakfast dinner
- Return airport transfers from Dubai / Sharjah international airport
- Desert Safari with International BBQ dinner by 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Return economy class airfare
- Burj Khalifa tour fountain show
- Dhow Cruise at Dubai creek with dinner
- Dubai VISA and OK TO BOARD charges
- All transfers sightseeing on seat in coach basis
- Abu Dhabi showcases tour with exciting Ferrari world entrance. (Nine Hours)
Ramada Hotel Bur Dubai
A Luxury 4-star hotel in Bur Dubai area, located in the commercial and entertainment hub of Dubai and a minute away from Dubai mall, Jumeirah beach, and world trade center. A perfect choice for travelers who want to see The Burj Khalifa, Dubai creek and world famous Palm Beach. The hotel is few kilometers away from Dubai international airport.
Well appointed 174 guestrooms with latest features and attractive interior and probably largest rooms in Dubai in 4-star category. All rooms have flat screen TV, minibar, tea/coffee maker, wi-fi, direct dial phone and personal safe. Ramada hotel offers well equipped Bar, lounges and 6 themed restaurants and choice of dishes are also available.
Travelers can enjoy drinks at an outdoor swimming pool with stylish sitting area and gym, Spa and sauna facilities are there for maximum relax. Burjuman shopping center, Meena bazar and Al Fahidie metro station are few walk away.
Atlantis the Palm, Dubai
A dashing personality in the hotel world- Atlantis The Pam, A luxury 5-star deluxe hotel located on iconic Palm Island with some breathtaking view of the Arabian sea and Dubai popular skyline. Arabian style designed rooms feature a balcony with a panoramic ocean view and equipped with flat screen TV, temperature control, tea/coffee maker, mini bar, and marble bathroom with walk-in shower. Atlantis offers Aquaventure (middle east's largest waterpark) with thrilling waterslides for action pack adventure, swim with dolphins and underwater aquarium, guest can relax at the private white sandy beach as well. Resort offers more than 15 restaurants for food lovers with different dishes some of them are Indian, Chinese, Japanese etc. Enter into the heaven and get spa therapy at "Shuiqi Spa" and personal coach is available at the fitness center. Atlantis the palm is a great choice for travelers looking for relaxation and family holidays even Atlantis is the first choice of Honeymooners
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Excellent arrangement by roaming routes...the Anelia resort at Mauritius was also excellent. We had no issues in getting delicious veg food in Anelia resort. The response by Mr.Anurag was very prompt every time. He is a very helpful person. Overall we had an awesome experience. Will surely recommend roaming routes to friends, family, and colleagues for planning holidays.
We would like to thanks team Roaming Routes & especially Mr. Anurag for making our tour awesome. The hotel selection in Krabi, Phuket & Bangkok was absolutely fantastic, especially welcome arrangements in each destination were superb. The tour program & itinerary was well executed and we enjoyed all our tour. Anurag, you really care for your customers as we were feeling special by your continuous follow-up and execution. We got full value of our money and surely we will recommend Roaming Routes in our circle. Cheers (Arun Singhal)
My recent trip with my family to bannock Pattaya tour with Roaming Routes was a good and memorable trip. Everything is good on the trip and our tour operator Mr Anurag Kothari helpful and friendly nature make this trip more memorable his knowledge is also good
On our honeymoon, we were confused about the destination in India to travel to in the month of Dec. Mr. Anurag came to our rescue n suggested Kerala (god's own city)... Thank u so much Anurag n roaming routes for making our honeymoon memorable. The best part about the whole journey was the local guide and the best hotels for accommodation at each travel point. Soon looking forward to our next trip definitely with Roaming Routes. Keep the spirits high!! Thank u so much!!
The whole journey was great! And the management was very helpful always. Anurag was always there if we needed it! I appreciate the company for the royal retreat offered to me and my wife! Keep it up! Cheers!
Recently had a tour to Dubai with my wife and I had to say that it's was a great experience for both of us. Had a lot of enjoyment on the whole trip. For this, I would like to thank @[100000935288472:Anurag] for the arrangements done from his end. From the beginning, till the end, we didn't find any difficulty. The best part I liked about the trip is that Anurag personally use to msg every day to understand if we are in need of anything or if we are finding any issue locally. Thanks once again Roaming Routes for making our tour memorable.
Had my honeymoon booked for Seychelles ....awesome arrangements with good service.......very nice holiday ...looking forward for some more holidays
Awesome holidays planned by Roaming routes...excellent arrangements...Thank you Anurag Bhai for taking care of us during the holidays as well...!! Will definitely recommend Roaming routes to all my near and dear ones..!!
I took a family tour to Dubai last week. The arrangements were amazing. Hotel, taxi, guides, itinerary, food, everything was really good. The best thing is that the tour coordinator (Anurag) was really helpful and always available and adjusted things according to our needs. He used to personally ask every day if things are going well, are we enjoying the time, or if we have any problems. Also, it was one of the best packages available for Dubai compared to any other holiday packages from different companies. We had a really nice time there and Thanks to Anurag and roaming routes for making our holiday memorable.
Roaming routes no doubt...blindly anyone can trust this agency!!!! From the very start of my trip from Nepal-Bangkok-Koh Samui-Bangkok-Nepal no hurdles. Anuragji u r really very hard working n helpful. Above all very easy going. Want to say u sorry as I gave u so many headaches but u were very polite n good u hv got too much patience inside u..... Lastly m waiting for my next trip again so dat I can njoy my freeness without any bit of tension...tension ka nam-o-nishaan nahi....thx thx thx big huggggg
Had gone to Seychelles n Dubai for a honeymoon trip !! Superb arrangements and excellent hospitality by the group .. well-done bro !! Prefer you next time when I'll travel.
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!