Highlights of Greece Turkey Glimpse
Commence your alluring journey of Greece and Turkey with the stunning city Athens. Enjoy the popular sightseeing of Athens starting with Acropolis Museum to the constitution square (syntagma), Panathenaic stadium, national library and Golden age of Athens with the excellent introduction of this fascinating city from our experienced guides. After discovering the history of Athens you will be taken to explore the beauty of Santorini by the exciting and beautiful ride from a ferry. Cruise around Santorini to Nea Kameni Volcano and the nearby island of Thirasia and also visit the best places of Island. Moving on towards the Istanbul where you will be taken to the Bosphorus Cruise along the Bosphorus and perceive the quaint beauty of the ancient wooden mansions, places of marbles, fortresses and small fishing villages. Proceed towards the city tour your first visit will be at Sultanahmet Mosque prominent for its blue and magnificent tiles and then Hippodrome well known center of Byzantine civic life. Along with discovering the myths of this fantastic city take some memories from the famous Grand Bazaar whose rich and antique collection provoke even non shoppers to shop. Catch this marvellous experience with the Greece and Turkey package.
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
DAY 1: ATHENS ARRIVAL
At the Athens International Airport, our tour manager will be there to welcome. Now, load into our motors for a ride to your hotel. The hotel has been pre-booked for you, therefore, check-in the rooms directly after receiving keys. The day is free for you as we have no activities left. Enjoy the hotel hospitality like swimming, gym, spa, etc and enjoy the overnight stay in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS CITY TOUR
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will move for a half day Athens City Tour. Athens is the city with mix attributes of old and new culture. Our tour will start by exploring the central part of the city. There we will visit places like Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, and the National Library. After this, we will be heading to Acropolis Museum and on the way, we will make a visit to Panathenaic Stadium – Stadium that hosted the first Olympic Games of the modern era in 1896. Other than this, we will also have a look at the Temple of Olympian Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch on the way to Acropolis Museum. Acropolis Museum is home to many other beautiful masterpieces which must be seen in Athens like the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, the Parthenon (the monument that “puts order in the mind”). Our day 2 exploring ends with a visit to New Acropolis Museum. Return back to the hotel and enjoy the traditional Athens dishes.
DAY 3: ATHENS – SANTORINI
On the third day of Greece Turkey Glimpse our package, we will go for a long ferry ride. The time has come to change our accommodation as we are moving to Santorini. Pack your bags and move with us to the Athens Piraeus for a ferry ride to Santorini. Our journey will start at 0730 hrs and it will take around 5 hrs to reach Santorini. As we deboard on Santorini, head to your respective accommodation on Pvt. basis. Rest of the day is free for you, enjoy the stay in Santorini.
DAY 4: SANTORINI – VOLCANO & HOT SPRINGS TOUR WITH THIRASSIA
Today we are going to have cruise ride. Have breakfast and board on the beautiful cruise. We will start our journey with a visit to Nea Kameni where we will get to see the Volcanic Springs. After this, we will head to the secluded island of Thirassia. Enjoy the 7 hours long Cruise ride. If you wish to see the beautiful sunset of Santoria upgrade your plan to add Oia as your final destination for the day. Enjoy the evening in Santorini.
DAY 5: SANTORINI – ATHENS – LEISURE DAY
After traversing the beauty of Santorini, it’s the time to move back to Athens. Pack your bags and move to Santorini Port for a fast ferry ride to Athens. As we reach, you will be guided to your respected hotel and remaining day is free for own leisure. In the free time, you can enjoy the hospitality at the hotel or hang out in Athens. Have a good stay in Athens.
DAY 6: ARRIVAL ISTANBUL – EVENING BOSPHORUS CRUISE
The day has come, now we will move to Turkey Capital – Istanbul. After landing on the Istanbul Ataturk Airport, our guide will pick you and drop at your hotel. Check-in and take some rest.
In evening, we will move for gorgeous Bosphorus Cruise. From the cruise, you will get to capture the beautiful Turkish sunset and Bosphorus. Bosphorus has an amazing coastline with a mix of old and new culture. Also, Bosphorus is the channel which separates Asia and Europe. Apart from all these, we will also get to see ancient wooden mansions, palaces of marble, fortresses, fishing villages, Spice Market during the cruise trip. Enjoy the overnight stay in Istanbul.
DAY 7: FULL DAY ISTANBUL CITY TOUR
On the 7th day of our Greece Turkey Glimpse Tour Package, we will go for full Istanbul City Tour. Istanbul is the city with a mixed culture and some amazing marble monuments. Our exploring will start from Sultanahmet Mosque – best known as Blue Mosque. Sultanahmet Mosque is the bright blue color monument made up from white 17th century Iznik tiles. After this, we will move to Hippodrome. Hippodrome was once the place of Byzantine civic life where around 10,000 zealous fans witnessed chariot races, executions, and mock battles. Next, we will give you the glimpse of Topkapi Palace – the place for Sultans and administrators during the Ottoman Empire. The last destination of the Istanbul City Tour is the historical Grand Bazaar. Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar which can even stop the non-shoppers for hours. The place has around four thousand shops which a scintillating collection of handmade carpets, jeweler, leather, antiques, and souvenirs. Get some beautiful Istanbul products and enjoy the last night of Greece Turkey Glimpse Tour Package.
DAY 8: DEPARTURE
The tour has come to an end. Pack your bags and our tour manager will drop you at the airport for a flight way back home. Have a warm journey with a lot of memories.
- 03 Nights Athens accommodation with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights stay at Santorini with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights Istanbul stay with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Airport transfers in Athens & Istanbul city by shared AC vehicle
- Return port – hotel – port transfers in Santorini by AC bus
- Return ferry tickets Athens – Santorini – Athens
- Full day Athens city tour with acropolis & museum acropolis by AC bus
- Volcano and Hot Springs Tour with Thirassia in Santorini on SIC
- Half day Bosphorus cruise Istanbul with return hotel transfers SIC
- Full day Istanbul city tour covering Blu Mosque & ancient Hippodrome
- Return economy class airfare by Turkish airlines ex- Delhi/Mumbai
Best Western Candia
Discover the fascinating history of Greek capital, Athens applauded for rich historical and cultural heritage with the Best Western Candia Hotel an ideal place for the visitors to stay in Athens. The hotel is equipped by top class amenities and modernize facilities along with friendly and attentive staff. You can also explore the spectacular view of the Athens streets from the terrace of your soundproofing rooms along with the air conditioner, flat-screen T.V., mini fridge, coffee makers and free wifi. The roof garden tempts the heart of endless visitors making it a perfect place to enjoy the hot summer along with the chilly feeling at the roof pools. Enjoy the awe-inspiring view of moon from the pool creating a perfect atmosphere to spend some adorable moments with your love. Indulge in the delectable taste of wide variety of Greek Cuisine in the open air making it the remarkable moments of your trip. Walk in its spacious or grand lounge area while observing the pleasant wind on your face.
Explore the natural beauty of Santorini with the stunning Amelie hotel situated at just 150 metres from Perissa popular beach in Santorini. This elegant hotel is featured with free wifi, spectacular swimming pools, fascinating poolside bars, massage treatments and its spacious rooms are equipped by traditional stone based beds, air conditioner, flat-screen televisions, safe deposit boxes, mini fridge and a hair dryer. The hotel is located at a walking distance from its archaeological sites and also the exotic sandy beaches, bars, restaurants and eye- catching supermarkets. Catch the excitement and thrill by exploring fishing, horse riding, snorkeling, hiking etc at the Amelie. Amelie is the perfect choice of the visitors who wish to come back with the magnificent experience of their journey.
Welcome to the superb grandeur in Istanbul, Palazzo Donizetti or we can say opulence which placed in the heart of infinite visitors in a very short period through its historical ambience with golden coverings, spacious and spectacular rooms, friendly and professional staff and its world class amenities. The hotel is featured by free wifi at a very high speed, spa center where you can enhance your inner beauty, sun terrace to get relax, flat-screen T.V. and much more so that guest will get more than what they have paid. The hotel is located at a walking distance to Galata tower, Taksim Square and old city sultanahmet so that visitors do not miss to explore the popular sightseeing of Istanbul. The fascinating bars of the hotel at the top allures a number of guest to refresh and enjoy their evening. Enjoy the privilege services of Palazzo Donizetti with the Greece and Turkey package.
Greece Turkey Glimpse Tour Package from India
Make you holidays very especial, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning exclusive Singapore Bali holidays for last 5 years. We make personalized package based on you need. Just call us, choose your aboard station i.e. Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Other, and share your needs our experts will plan a perfect Singapore Bali holidays for you family, friends and groups.
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel