Highlights of Greece Turkey Delight
Commence your alluring journey of Greece and Turkey with the stunning city Athens. Enjoy the popular sightseeing of Athens starting with Acropolis Museum to the constitution square(Syntagma), Panathenaic stadium, national library and Golden age of Athens with the excellent introduction of this fascinating city from our experienced guides. After discovering the history of Athens you will be taken to explore the beauty of Santorini by the exciting and beautiful ride from a ferry. Cruise around Santorini to Nea Kameni Volcano and the nearby island of Thirasia and also visit the best places of Island. Moving on towards the Istanbul where you will be taken to the Bosphorus Cruise along the Bosphorus and perceive the quaint beauty of the ancient wooden mansions, places of marbles, fortresses and small fishing villages. Proceed towards the city tour your first visit will be at Sultanahmet Mosque prominent for its blue and magnificent tiles and then Hippodrome well known center of Byzantine civic life. Along with discovering the myths of this fantastic city take some memories from the famous Grand Bazaar whose rich and antique collection provoke even non shoppers to shop. Catch this marvellous experience with the Greece and Turkey package.
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
DAY 1: ATHENS ARRIVAL
Arrival at Athens and After Immigrations Transfers from Athens Airport to Respective Accommodation, upon Arrival Check in as Per the Check in time and Day Free at own leisure, Overnight stay at Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS CITY TOUR
Early Breakfast at hotel and After the Breakfast Pick up from the Hotel for Half day Athens Sightseeing with Acropolis Museum, This half day tour gives you an excellent introduction to the highlights, both old and new, of a truly fascinating city, including a visit to the New Acropolis Museum.
This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides take you to see the centre of the city including Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier and the National Library. On your way to the Acropolis you will see the Panathenaic Stadium (where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896), the Temple of Olympian Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch. At the Acropolis we visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and, finally, the monument that ‘puts order in the mind’, the Parthenon. You will also pay a visit to the fantastic New Acropolis Museum. Overnight stay in Athens
DAY 3: ATHENS – MYKONOS
After breakfast at the hotel, check out & be ready at the hotel lobby for your pick up, our representative will take you to Athens ferry terminal where you will catch ferry for Mykonos. Upon arrival get a transfer for hotel & rest of the day is at leisure
DAY 4: MYKONOS CITY & ISLAND TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel. Discover the whitewashed villages, pristine beaches, and historic monuments of Mykonos on this comprehensive 4-hour island tour. Take in the highlights of Mykonos Town, enjoy spectacular views over the Cyclades islands, visit Ano Mera village, and stroll the sandy shore of Kalafatis beach.
DAY 5: MYKONOS – SANTORINI
Early Breakfast at Hotel and Check out and Transfers from Accommodation to Piraeus Port to Board the Ferry from Athens Piraeus to Santorini at 0730 hrs, Upon Arrival Board the Ferry and with the Journey of Approx 5 hrs Arrival at Santorini Port and Transfers from Port to Respective Accommodation on Pvt. Basis, Check in and Day Free at Own Leisure, Overnight stay at Santorini.
DAY 6: SANTORINI – VOLCANO & HOT SPRINGS TOUR WITH THIRASSIA
Cruise around Santorini to Nea Kameni volcano and the nearby island of Thirasia on a 7-hour excursion! After ogling the Greek island vistas from the water, enjoy free time to explore the volcanic countryside of Nea Kameni, soak in the volcanos hot springs, and then cruise to the gloriously secluded island of Thirasia. If you want to visit the best place on the island to see the famous Santorini sunset, upgrade to include a final visit to Oia and watch the sun cast a glow over the islands caldera.
DAY 7: SANTORINI – ATHENS – LEISURE DAY
Breakfast at Hotel and Check out and Transfer from Accommodation to Santorini Port to Board the Ferry from Santorini Back to Athens, Upon Arrival Transfers from Port to Accommodation at Athens, Check in and Day Free at Own leisure, Overnight stay at Athens.
DAY 8: ATHENS – KUSADASI
Breakfast, check-out and transfer to Athens Airport for flight to Izmir at 12:45 pm. 13:50 pm Arrival Izmir, meet and transfer to hotel in Kusadasi and check in. Rest of day is leisure and Overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY 9: KUSADASI – EPHESUS & HOUSE OF VIRGIN MERRY TOUR
Breakfast, depart on full day regular group Ephesus Sightseeing Tour (The Ancient City of Ephesus is known as one of the best preserved Greco-Roman cities. Here you have the chance to walk down marble streets, view the magnificent Celsius Library and the Grand Theatre, just a few of the many buildings and fountains that can be found in this open air museum. The day will also include visits to the House of Virgin Mary; where she is said to have spent the last of her days, and the remains of Artemis Temple which was one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. Overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY 10: ARRIVAL ISTANBUL – EVENING BOSPHORUS CRUISE
Welcome to Istanbul. We meet you at Istanbul Ataturk Airport and transfer to your hotel. Check In to the hotel. In evening proceed for Bosphorus Cruise along the Bosphorus, the winding strait separating Europe and Asia. Bosphorus coastline is a delightful mixture of the past and the present where one can enjoy the grand splendour and quaint beauty of the ancient wooden mansions, palaces of marble, fortresses, and small fishing villages and visit of Spice Market. Overnight at hotel
DAY 11: FULL DAY ISTANBUL CITY TOUR
Today morning after Breakfast, we will proceed for city tour where we would enjoy the fabulous tour. We will First visit, Sultanahmet Mosque, More familiarly known as the Blue Mosque because its interior gleams with magnificent paneling of blue and white 17th century Iznik tiles.Then we will proceed to the ancient Hippodrome,an area that was once the centre of Byzantine civic life, with as many as 10,000,zealous Fans witnessing chariot races, executions, and mock batTles. Next,we will see the Topkapi Palace from outside – is the home of Sultans and administrative center of the mighty Ottoman Empire. Precious personal belongings of the Ottoman dynasties are on display in the Treasury and the collection of fine Chinese porcelain is among the most extensive in the world. Then we will visit the famous Grand Bazaar. In addition to its historical importance, this bazaar will tempt even non shoppers with nearly four thousand shops exhibition a rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jeweler, leather, antiques, and souvenirs. Lunch and Dinner at Local Restaurant ( by own) and overnight.
DAY 12: DEPARTURE
Breakfast at Hotel and Check out, transfers from Accommodation to Airport for Return Flight to India
- 03 Nights Athens accommodation with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights Mykonos stay with daily buffet breakfast
- 02 Nights stay at Santorini with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights Kusadasi stay with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights Istanbul stay with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Airport transfers in Athens, Kusadasi & Istanbul city by shared AC vehicle
- Return port – hotel – port transfers in Mykonos & Santorini by AC bus
- Return ferry tickets Athens – Mykonos – Santorini – Athens
- Full day Athens city tour with acropolis & museum acropolis by AC bus
- Full day Mykonos city & Island tour by AC bus
- Volcano and Hot Springs Tour with Thirassia in Santorini on SIC
- Ephesus & house of virgin merry tour at Kusadasi by AC coach
- Half day Bosphorus cruise Istanbul with return hotel transfers SIC
- Full day Istanbul city tour covering Blu Mosque & ancient Hippodrome
- Return economy class airfare by Turkish airlines ex- Delhi/Mumbai
Best Western Candia
Discover the fascinating history of Greek capital, Athens applauded for rich historical and cultural heritage with the Best Western Candia Hotel an ideal place for the visitors to stay in Athens. The hotel is equipped by top class amenities and modernize facilities along with friendly and attentive staff. You can also explore the spectacular view of the Athens streets from the terrace of your soundproofing rooms along with the air conditioner, flat-screen T.V., mini fridge, coffee makers and free wifi. The roof garden tempts the heart of endless visitors making it a perfect place to enjoy the hot summer along with the chilly feeling at the roof pools. Enjoy the awe-inspiring view of moon from the pool creating a perfect atmosphere to spend some adorable moments with your love. Indulge in the delectable taste of wide variety of Greek Cuisine in the open air making it the remarkable moments of your trip. Walk in its spacious or grand lounge area while observing the pleasant wind on your face.
Petasos Town Hotel
Clutch the ultimate modern luxury in Mykonos at Petasos Town Hotel located on a private peninsula between the well known beaches of Platis Yialos and Psarou Beach. Grasp the amazing sea views of the Aegean and explore the endless comfort at the Petasos accommodation which are perfectly equipped by Refrigerator, Mini bar, room safe, satellite T.V., music, air conditioner and all necessary amenities. Revive your body by the revitalizing therapies and Spa treatments created by the professional and experienced therapist offering more than 60 world class spa treatments making it a lifetime sensual experience. Relax and enjoy sunbathe at exclusive private beach of the Petasos Hotel, swim at the hotel pool will be a perfect choice for the swimming lovers along with exploring the stunning views of Aegean, seize the ultimate experience of sauna and steam bath in Mykonos, catch a warm workout at the hotel fitness center of 120 SQM available with a variety of up to date equipments. Explore everything to form an unforgettable memory with us.
Explore the natural beauty of Santorini with the stunning Amelie hotel situated at just 150 metres from Perissa popular beach in Santorini. This elegant hotel is featured with free wifi, spectacular swimming pools, fascinating poolside bars, massage treatments and its spacious rooms are equipped by traditional stone based beds, air conditioner, flat-screen televisions, safe deposit boxes, mini fridge and a hair dryer. The hotel is located at a walking distance from its archaeological sites and also the exotic sandy beaches, bars, restaurants and eye- catching supermarkets. Catch the excitement and thrill by exploring fishing, horse riding, snorkeling, hiking etc at the Amelie. Amelie is the perfect choice of the visitors who wish to come back with the magnificent experience of their journey.
Explore the iconic four star hotel in Kusadasi, Derici Hotel offering you the breathtaking views of the city along with top standard amenities. The hotel is featured by exotic beaches, pools seperate for adults and children, magnificent spa centers where you can rejuvenate your body, mind and soul and fascinating restaurants and cafe bars where you can perceive your taste buds with the appetizing taste from its variety of cuisine followed by chilled cocktails. Enjoy the fully furnished A.C. rooms equipped by mini bar, LCD T.V., Bathtub, free wifi, separate heaters and electronic safe. Have some fun by playing table tennis, Billiards, revive your soul with the miraculous spa treatment, relax the body by the steam bath, fitness is just one step away in Derici Hotel at their fitness center. Catch the amazing experience of Greece and Turkey with the wonderful Derici Hotel.
Welcome to the superb grandeur in Istanbul, Palazzo Donizetti or we can say opulence which placed in the heart of infinite visitors in a very short period through its historical ambience with golden coverings, spacious and spectacular rooms, friendly and professional staff and its world class amenities. The hotel is featured by free wifi at a very high speed, spa center where you can enhance your inner beauty, sun terrace to get relax, flat-screen T.V. and much more so that guest will get more than what they have paid. The hotel is located at a walking distance to Galata tower, Taksim Square and old city sultanahmet so that visitors do not miss to explore the popular sightseeing of Istanbul. The fascinating bars of the hotel at the top allures a number of guest to refresh and enjoy their evening. Enjoy the privilege services of Palazzo Donizetti with the Greece and Turkey package.
Greece Turkey Delight Tour Package from India
Make you holidays very especial, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning exclusive Singapore Bali holidays for last 5 years. We make personalized package based on you need. Just call us, choose your aboard station i.e. Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Other, and share your needs our experts will plan a perfect Singapore Bali holidays for you family, friends and groups.
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel