Highlights of Greece Turkey Delight
Plan a long and delightful Greece Turkey trip with our Greece Turkey Delight tour package. We call this package an affordable Greece Turkey Tour Package as you will spend 12 memorable days at some of the most beautiful places of Greece and Turkey. We have fragmented the 12 Days/ 11 Night Greece Turkey Delight package into two segments. In the first segment, we will be in Greece and visit places like Athens, Santorini, Nea Kameni, Thirisia Island, etc whereas in the second half we will enhance our eyes with the beauty of Turkish capital – Istanbul. This is a proper package for all the people who are willing to have holidays with family. Also, suitable for a visit in a couple or in a group. Check the detailed day-wise Greece Turkey Delight itinerary below.
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
DAY 1: ATHENS ARRIVAL
As you land on Athens International Airport, you will find our tour manager welcoming you in the traditional style. From the airport, we will move to our pre-booked hotel. Check-in the hotel room and the rest of the day is free for you. Hang out on Athens street or enjoy the hospitality at the hotel. Have a sound overnight stay in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS CITY TOUR
Our Greece Turkey Delight Tour will start with Athens City Tour. Have a delicious breakfast and report to our guide at the hotel lobby. We the explorers will first move to central Athens to visit places like Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier and, the National Library. After the central Athens, we are going to move to the most favourite tourist spot – The Acropolis Museum. On the way to Acropolis Museum, we will also see places like Panathenaic Stadium (the stadium which hosted the first modern era Olympics games in 1986), the Temple of Olympian Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch. After reaching Acropolis Museum, we will get to see some of the most amazing masterpieces like the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, the Parthenon – the monument that “puts an order in the mind”. Also, will have a look of the New Acropolis Museum. Return to the hotel by evening and enjoy the stay in Athens.
DAY 3: ATHENS – MYKONOS
After breakfast at the hotel, check out & be ready at the hotel lobby for your pick up, our representative will take you to Athens ferry terminal where you will catch a ferry for Mykonos. Upon arrival get a transfer for the hotel & rest of the day is at leisure
DAY 4: MYKONOS CITY & ISLAND TOUR
On the day four, we are going to traverse the complete Mykonos. First, we will go for a 4-hour Mykonos Island tour where we will get to see places like whitewashed villages, pristine beaches, and historic monuments. Later in the second half, we will explore Mykonos City. Mykonos city has some superb sightseeing like Cyclades islands, Ano Mera village, Kalafatis beach. Spent a precious time at these places. Enjoy the Mykonos nightlife.
DAY 5: MYKONOS – SANTORINI
This is the day for a long journey. Initially, we will head to Athens from Mykonos and then we will catch another Ferry from Athens Piraeus to Santorini at 0730 hrs. This is going to a 5-hour long ride. As we arrive in Santorini, keep your luggage in your hotel rooms and then enjoy the beautiful Santorini evening. In dinner, taste the delicious Santorini traditional stuff.
DAY 6: SANTORINI – VOLCANO & HOT SPRINGS TOUR WITH THIRASSIA
It’s the time for the first cruise ride of the journey. Board on the cruise at Santorini for a long 7-hour ride. Our first destination of Cruise ride is the volcanic country of Nea Kameni. After having a long of hot volcanic springs at Nea Kameni, we will head to the isolated island of Thirasia. Also, you can get the glimpse of one of the best sunset’s in the world at islands caldera in Oia. But this service is only available when you upgrade the package plan. Return to Santorini and enjoy the stay.
DAY 7: SANTORINI – ATHENS – LEISURE DAY
After exploring Santorini, the time has come when we have to move back to Athens. Pack your bags and head to Santorini port for a super fast ride to Athens. Check-in at the hotel in Athens and the remaining day is idle for you. On the day you can do kinds of stuff according to your hobbies. Enjoy the stay in Athens.
DAY 8: ATHENS – KUSADASI
On the 8th day of our Greece Turkey Delight tour package, we are going to have a short flight trip. Catch the flights from Athens Airport for Izmir at 12:45 pm. At 13:50 pm, we will land at the Izmir International airport. From the airport, our guide will transport you to your hotel in Kusadasi. Check-in the hotel and take rest. This is a leisure day for you. So, enjoy the hotel hospitality or hang out with your loved ones. Grace your eyes with the beauty of Kusadasi.
DAY 9: KUSADASI – EPHESUS & HOUSE OF VIRGIN MERRY TOUR
Have a delicious breakfast in the hotel room and join the full day regular group Ephesus Sightseeing Tour. Ephesus is one of the best preserved Greco-Roman cities. At Ephesus, we will see some really interesting stuff like marble streets, Celcius Library, Grand Theatre. etc. We call Ephesus an open-air museum. At this place, we will also see the House of Virgin Mary where she used to spend the last of her day and at last, a visit to see the remains of Artemis Temple. The remains of Artemis Temple was listed among the 7 wonders of the ancient world. Enjoy the night last night at Greece of our Greece Turkey Delight Package.
DAY 10: ARRIVAL ISTANBUL – EVENING BOSPORUS CRUISE
As you land on Istanbul Ataturk Airport, you will get a warm-hearted welcome from our representative. Now, load into our luxurious motors as we are heading to our pre-booked hotel. Check-in and take some rest.
At evening, we are going another cruise ride of the tour. This time we will be on Bosporus Cruise – The famous Cruise of Bosporus. Bosporus is known for its mixed beauty culture. So, we will go for exposure of Bosporus coastline with a sight of places like ancient wooden mansions, palaces of marble, fortresses, and small fishing villages. Another informational aspect of Bosporus is that it is the neck which separates Asia and Europe. Also, we will make a short visit to Spice Market. Enjoy the stay in Istanbul.
DAY 11: FULL DAY ISTANBUL CITY TOUR
The day of the incredible Istanbul city tour has come. Have a tasty breakfast and come to the hotel’s lobby where our guide will be waiting for you. Our guide will explain to you the whole day planning. The first destination of the day is the Sultanahmet Mosque. Sultanahmet Mosque is made up of white 17th century Iznik tiles and painted with gleaming blue colour. That is why it is also called the Blue Mosque. From here, we will move to Hippodrome. Hippodrome was once the place for 10,000 zealous fans where stuff like chariot races, executions, and mock battles was witnessed. After Hippodrome, we drive for a sight of Topkapi Palace – the home where the sultans and officials of the famous Ottoman Empire. Don’t forget to take beautiful snippets here and then we move to our last destination of the day – Grand Bazaar. Grand Bazaar will definitely add-on some weight to your luggage. At Grand Bazaar you will find more than four thousand shops with a precious collection of stuff like handmade carpets, jeweller, leather, antiques, and souvenirs. After the long city tour, get back to your hotel rooms and get refreshed. This is the light night of Greece Turkey Delight Tour package, so have a gourmet dinner and enjoy the overnight stay in Istanbul.
DAY 12: DEPARTURE
The day of the return flight has come. Have breakfast at the hotel and pack your bags. Our tour leader will be there in the hotel lobby to pick you. Load the luggage in our motors and our manager will drop you at the Airport. Have a warm flight. Hope you have an unforgettable trip.
- 03 Nights Athens accommodation with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights Mykonos stay with daily buffet breakfast
- 02 Nights stay at Santorini with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights Kusadasi stay with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights Istanbul stay with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Airport transfers in Athens, Kusadasi & Istanbul city by shared AC vehicle
- Return port – hotel – port transfers in Mykonos & Santorini by AC bus
- Return ferry tickets Athens – Mykonos – Santorini – Athens
- Full day Athens city tour with acropolis & museum acropolis by AC bus
- Full day Mykonos city & Island tour by AC bus
- Volcano and Hot Springs Tour with Thirassia in Santorini on SIC
- Ephesus & house of the virgin merry tour at Kusadasi by AC coach
- Half day Bosporus cruise Istanbul with return hotel transfers SIC
- Full day Istanbul city tour covering Blu Mosque & ancient Hippodrome
- Return economy class airfare by Turkish airlines ex- Delhi/Mumbai
Best Western Candia
Discover the fascinating history of the Greek capital, Athens applauded for rich historical and cultural heritage with the Best Western Candia Hotel an ideal place for the visitors to stay in Athens. The hotel is equipped with top-class amenities and modernize facilities along with friendly and attentive staff. You can also explore the spectacular view of the Athens streets from the terrace of your soundproofing rooms along with the air conditioner, flat-screen T.V., mini fridge, coffee makers and free wifi. The roof garden tempts the heart of endless visitors making it a perfect place to enjoy the hot summer along with the chilly feeling at the roof pools. Enjoy the awe-inspiring view of the moon from the pool creating a perfect atmosphere to spend some adorable moments with your love. Indulge in the delectable taste of a wide variety of Greek Cuisine in the open air making it the remarkable moments of your trip. Walk in its spacious or grand lounge area while observing the pleasant wind on your face.
Petasos Town Hotel
Clutch the ultimate modern luxury in Mykonos at Petasos Town Hotel located on a private peninsula between the well-known beaches of Platis Yialos and Psarou Beach. Grasp the amazing sea views of the Aegean and explore the endless comfort at the Petasos accommodation which is perfectly equipped by Refrigerator, Minibar, room safe, satellite T.V., music, air conditioner and all necessary amenities. Revive your body by the revitalizing therapies and Spa treatments created by the professional and experienced therapist offering more than 60 world class spa treatments making it a lifetime sensual experience. Relax and enjoy sunbathe at exclusive private beach of the Petasos Hotel, swim at the hotel pool will be a perfect choice for the swimming lovers along with exploring the stunning views of Aegean, seize the ultimate experience of sauna and steam bath in Mykonos, catch a warm workout at the hotel fitness center of 120 SQM available with a variety of up to date equipments. Explore everything to form an unforgettable memory with us.
Explore the natural beauty of Santorini with the stunning Amelie hotel situated at just 150 metres from Perissa popular beach in Santorini. This elegant hotel is featured with free wifi, spectacular swimming pools, fascinating poolside bars, massage treatments and its spacious rooms are equipped by traditional stone based beds, air conditioner, flat-screen televisions, safe deposit boxes, mini-fridge and a hair dryer. The hotel is located at a walking distance from its archaeological sites and also the exotic sandy beaches, bars, restaurants and eye-catching supermarkets. Catch the excitement and thrill by exploring fishing, horse riding, snorkelling, hiking etc at the Amelie. Amelie is the perfect choice of the visitors who wish to come back with the magnificent experience of their journey.
Explore the iconic four-star hotel in Kusadasi, Derici Hotel offering you the breathtaking views of the city along with top standard amenities. The hotel is featured by exotic beaches, pools separate for adults and children, magnificent spa centres where you can rejuvenate your body, mind and soul and fascinating restaurants and cafe bars where you can perceive your taste buds with the appetizing taste from its variety of cuisine followed by chilled cocktails. Enjoy the fully furnished A.C. rooms equipped by mini bar, LCD T.V., Bathtub, free wifi, separate heaters and electronic safe. Have some fun by playing table tennis, Billiards, revive your soul with the miraculous spa treatment, relax the body by the steam bath, fitness is just one step away in Derici Hotel at their fitness centre. Catch the amazing experience of Greece and Turkey with the wonderful Derici Hotel.
Welcome to the superb grandeur in Istanbul, Palazzo Donizetti or we can say opulence which placed in the heart of infinite visitors in a very short period through its historical ambience with golden coverings, spacious and spectacular rooms, friendly and professional staff and its world-class amenities. The hotel is featured by free wifi at a very high speed, spa centre where you can enhance your inner beauty, sun terrace to get relax, flat-screen T.V. and much more so that guest will get more than what they have paid. The hotel is located at a walking distance to Galata Tower, Taksim Square and old city Sultanahmet so that visitors do not miss to explore the popular sightseeing of Istanbul. The fascinating bars of the hotel at the top allures a number of guests to refresh and enjoy their evening. Enjoy the privilege services of Palazzo Donizetti with the Greece and Turkey package.
Greece Turkey Delight Tour Package from India
Make your holidays very special, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning exclusive Greece and Turkey holidays for the last 5 years. We make personalized packages based on your need. Just call us, choose your aboard station i.e. Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Other, and share your needs our experts will plan a perfect Greece and Turkey Package for holidays for your family, friends and groups.
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with the same standard.
- Early check-in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to the respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are not responsible for any damage, death, loss, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on the respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non-refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be on a disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- In case airline cancels or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in the best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card has to be shown at the time of check-in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian Govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check-in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to the hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather causes.
- Hotel packages are the sole decision of hotels & may discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel