Highlights of Wonders of Greek Island
Begin your exciting and amazing tour of Greece and Turkey with the beautiful city Cappadocia where you will visit its most popular sightseeing like Devrent Valley, Monks Valley, Avanos and Uchisar as well as Goreme Open Air Museum and Cave churches and many more. Proceed to Kusadasi – well known for the best preserved Greco Roman Cities where you will get a chance to walk down the marble streets, view the magnificent Celsius library and the Grand Theatre. Also witness the remains of Artemis temple which was one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Next stop is Pamukkale where you will explore travertines, public pools, calcium terraces Roman Baths etc. Thereafter you will be proceeded to the Istanbul where the first visit is at Sultanahmet mosque well known for its magnificent and blue interior. Moving on to the ancient Hippodrome, Topkapi and its popular Grand Bazaar which tempts every visitor through its antique collection and handmade crafts. Then welcome to the most fascinating city Athens whose sightseeing are inviting you to explore. Introduce with the Athens from our expert guides starting from fantastic Acropolis Museum to the endless sightseeing. Enjoy the spectacular views over the cyclades islands by a ride through a ferry to Mykonos and discover the white washed villages, pristine beaches and historic monuments there. Explore the breathtaking view from the cruise around Santorini to Nea Kameni volcano and nearby island and also visit the cities best places. Snatch this wonderful experience with the Greece and Turkey package with us.
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO ISTANBUL – CAPPADOCIA
Board on the flight from India to Istanbul International Airport. From here you have to catch a connecting flight to Kayseri. At Kayseri Airport, our tour manager will be present to welcome you and he will lead to your respective hotel room. The remaining day is idle for you from our side. Hang out on the busy streets of Istanbul. Have a good night in Istanbul.
DAY 2: CAPPADOCIA TOUR 1
After the crispy breakfast from our side, we will move for a tour of Cappadocia. We will start our traversing with a visit to Devrent Valley, Monks Valley, Avanos, and Uchisar. Apart from these places, we will also view Goreme Open Air Museum and cave churches. Return back to the hotel by evening and enjoy the stay in Istanbul.
DAY 3: CAPPADOCIA TOUR 2
Cappadocia is a vast place which requires another day for traversing. So, on the day three, we will see remaining sights of Cappadocia. Our day three sightseeing includes Kizilcukur Valley and the Pigeon Valley. Other than these we will further get to see Kaymakli Underground City, the Cavusin Greek Village, and the Selime Monastery. Also, we will take you for a traditional Cappadocia Lunch. After traveling for the whole day, return back to the hotel by evening. Have a good time in Istanbul.
DAY 4: CAPPADOCIA- IZMIR – KUSADASI
Day four of the tour is the traveling day. Have breakfast and head to Kayseri airport for a flight to Izmir. As you land at Izmir airport, our guide will transfer to Kusadasi where your hotel is booked. Check-in your hotel room and get yourself comfortable. The day come to end, enjoy the dinner and have a look of nightlife at Kusadasi.
DAY 5: KUSADASI – EPHESUS & HOUSE OF VIRGIN MERRY TOUR
After a healthy breakfast at the hotel, we are going to move for our full day tour of Greco-Roman city – Ephesus. Ephesus is the city well equipped with ancient beauty. Marble streets, Celsius Library and the Grand Theatre enhances its beauty. After visiting all these places, we will also get to see, House of Virgin Mary where the lady use to spend his last days and remains of Artemis Temple – the place which was listed among the 7 wonders of ancient time. These two places are the must visit places of Ephesus. Have a joyful day and return to the hotel by evening.
DAY 6: PAMUKKALE CITY TOUR
Pack your bags as we are heading to Pamukkale for an adventurous trip. This is going to be really an exciting day as we are going to do numerous kinds of stuff. Before exploring Pamukkale, we will have a delicious lunch in Pamukkale. The kind of places which we will see in Pamukkale are travertines, public pools (swimming is permitted), calcium terraces, the ancient city of Hierapolis, Necropolis, Agora, Roman baths and theatres, parks and lakes. Also, experience the night beauty of Pamukkale.
DAY 7: PAMUKKALE – DENIZLI – ISTANBUL
Eat a good breakfast and start moving to Denizli International Airport with our guide. At Denizli Airport catch a flight to Istanbul. Have a safe and sound trip. After landing at Istanbul, check in to your pre booked hotel and rest of the day is free for own leisure. Enjoy the stay in Istanbul
DAY 08 : FULL DAY ISTANBUL CITY TOUR
After the breakfast at the hotel room, we will move for Istanbul sightseeing. Our tour will start with a visit to Sultanahmet Mosque. Sultanahmet Mosque is also called the Blue Mosque because it is constructed with white 17th century Iznik tiles and gleaming blue color. After the Blue Mosque, we will move to Hippodrome – the place where the zealous fans used to witness thrilling chariot races, executions, and mock battles. Now, the time has come to witness another ancient beauty (from outside) – the Topkapi Palace. Topkapi Palace is the place of Ottoman Empire sultans and officials. Here you will also get to see the legacy of Ottoman Empire. The last destination of the day is the Grand Bazaar. Grand Bazaar is the home to four thousand shops where you will find almost every variety of product. Buy some stuff and enjoy the night of Istanbul city.
DAY 9: ISTANBUL – ATHENS ARRIVAL
The has come to move to another lovely city Athens. Catch the flight from the Istanbul Airport to Athens. Our team manager will be there to pick you and drop you to your respective hotel rooms. The rest day is for own leisure. Enjoy the day in Athens.
DAY 10: ATHENS CITY TOUR
Early Breakfast at hotel and After the Breakfast Pick up from the Hotel for Half day Athens Sightseeing with Acropolis Museum, This half day tour gives you an excellent introduction to the highlights, both old and new, of a truly fascinating city, including a visit to the New Acropolis Museum.
After a healthy breakfast and get ready for a half day Athens City Tour. We will start our Athens City Tour from the center of Athens. The places which we will see in the Central Athens are Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier and the National Library. After the central Athens, we will move to the landmark of Athens that is Acropolis Museum. On the way, we will have a look at Panathenaic Stadium, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch. Panathenaic Stadium is the stadium where the first Modern Era Olympic games were held. As we reach Acropolis Museum, we will get the sight of many other amazing places like the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, and the Parthenon. We assure you that this is going to be the most highlighting experience of the day. So, don’t forget to capture the beautiful moments. Also, at the end of the Athens City tour, we will have a look of New Acropolis Museum. Enjoy the dinner and have a sound night stay in Athens
DAY 11: ATHENS – MYKONOS
Wake up and have a crispy breakfast in the hotel room. Now, get your backs ready as we are moving to Mykonos. Our guide will take you to the Athens Ferry port for a fast ferry ride to Mykonos. After deboarding at the Mykonos Port, check in the pre-booked hotel and rest of the day is for own leisure. So, now you have got two options, either stay at the hotel and enjoy the hospitality or go out and traverse the streets and markets of Mykonos. Have fun in Mykonos.
DAY 12: MYKONOS CITY & ISLAND TOUR
Mykonos is the place known for its amazing sightseeing. On the 12th day of the Wonders of Greek Island tour package, we are to explore the beauty of Mykonos City and Island. First, we will go for a 4-hour long Island Tour where we will get to see whitewashed villages, pristine beaches, and historic monuments. Whereas in the second half of the day, we will be in Mykonos for the city tour. Places like Cyclades islands, Ano Mera village, sandy shore of Kalafatis, etc will be visited on this day. Enjoy the day and have a nice experience in Mykonos.
DAY 13: MYKONOS – SANTORINI
We call this Greece Turkey Tour package the Wonders of Greek Island because with this tour package we are going to visit the various beautiful places of Greece and Turkey. Today, we will be moving to Santorini from Mykonos. For this, we have to go for connecting ferry rides. From the Mykonos ferry port, we will be heading to Athens Piraeus and then catch a connecting ferry to Santorini at 0730 hrs. This is going to be an astonishing journey with beautiful scenic places on either side. After landing in Santorini move to your respective Accommodation on Pvt. Basis. The remaining day is idle for from our side, so do stuff according to your point of interest.
DAY 14: SANTORINI – VOLCANO & HOT SPRINGS TOUR WITH THIRASSIA
Now, on the 14th day, we are going for a Cruise ride. Our cruise trip will start from Santorini with our first destination Nea Kameni. Nea Kameni is famous for its volcanic sightseeing. So, in Nea Kameni, we will also experience the volcanos hot springs. After this, we move to the isolated Island of Thirassia. Apart from all these beautiful places, if you wish to see one of the world’s best sunset sightseeing from islands of the caldera in Oia, then you can upgrade your tour package. Have fun on Cruise and return to Santorini by evening.
DAY 15: SANTORINI – ATHENS – LEISURE DAY
Have a crispy breakfast in Santorini and get ready for a five-hour long ferry ride to Athens. After reaching Athens, get back to your hotel and take rest. Go out and explore the beautiful malls, shopping marts, casinos, disco, spa, etc at Athens and return back to the hotel by evening. Enjoy the last night of Wonders of Greek Island Tour Package.
DAY 16: DEPARTURE
After a long and memorable tour, it’s the time to go back home. Pack your bags and meet our manager in the hotel lobby. He will guide you to the airport for the flight back home. Enjoy the last journey of the trip.
- 03 Nights Cappadocia accommodation in cave hotel with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights Kusadasi stay with daily breakfast
- 01 Night stay at Pamukkale with breakfast
- 02 Nights Istanbul stay with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 03 Nights Athens accommodation with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights Mykonos stay with daily buffet breakfast
- 02 Nights stay at Santorini with daily breakfast
- Airport transfers in Athens, Kusadasi & Istanbul city by shared AC vehicle
- Return port – hotel – port transfers in Mykonos & Santorini by AC bus
- Return ferry tickets Athens – Mykonos – Santorini – Athens
- Cappadocia 2 full day tours by SIC AC vehicle
- Full day Athens city tour with acropolis & museum acropolis by AC bus
- Full day Mykonos city & Island tour by AC bus
- Volcano and Hot Springs Tour with Thirassia in Santorini on SIC
- Ephesus & house of virgin merry tour at Kusadasi by AC coach
- Half day Bosphorus cruise Istanbul with return hotel transfers SIC
- Full day Istanbul city tour covering Blu Mosque & ancient Hippodrome
- Return economy class airfare by Turkish airlines ex- Delhi/Mumbai
Best Western Candia
Discover the fascinating history of Greek capital, Athens applauded for rich historical and cultural heritage with the Best Western Candia Hotel an ideal place for the visitors to stay in Athens. The hotel is equipped by top class amenities and modernize facilities along with friendly and attentive staff. You can also explore the spectacular view of the Athens streets from the terrace of your soundproofing rooms along with the air conditioner, flat-screen T.V., mini fridge, coffee makers and free wifi. The roof garden tempts the heart of endless visitors making it a perfect place to enjoy the hot summer along with the chilly feeling at the roof pools. Enjoy the awe-inspiring view of moon from the pool creating a perfect atmosphere to spend some adorable moments with your love. Indulge in the delectable taste of wide variety of Greek Cuisine in the open air making it the remarkable moments of your trip. Walk in its spacious or grand lounge area while observing the pleasant wind on your face.
Petasos Town Hotel
Clutch the ultimate modern luxury in Mykonos at Petasos Town Hotel located on a private peninsula between the well known beaches of Platis Yialos and Psarou Beach. Grasp the amazing sea views of the Aegean and explore the endless comfort at the Petasos accommodation which are perfectly equipped by Refrigerator, Mini bar, room safe, satellite T.V., music, air conditioner and all necessary amenities. Revive your body by the revitalizing therapies and Spa treatments created by the professional and experienced therapist offering more than 60 world class spa treatments making it a lifetime sensual experience. Relax and enjoy sunbathe at exclusive private beach of the Petasos Hotel, swim at the hotel pool will be a perfect choice for the swimming lovers along with exploring the stunning views of Aegean, seize the ultimate experience of sauna and steam bath in Mykonos, catch a warm workout at the hotel fitness center of 120 SQM available with a variety of up to date equipments. Explore everything to form an unforgettable memory with us.
Explore the natural beauty of Santorini with the stunning Amelie hotel situated at just 150 metres from Perissa popular beach in Santorini. This elegant hotel is featured with free wifi, spectacular swimming pools, fascinating poolside bars, massage treatments and its spacious rooms are equipped by traditional stone based beds, air conditioner, flat-screen televisions, safe deposit boxes, mini fridge and a hair dryer. The hotel is located at a walking distance from its archaeological sites and also the exotic sandy beaches, bars, restaurants and eye- catching supermarkets. Catch the excitement and thrill by exploring fishing, horse riding, snorkeling, hiking etc at the Amelie. Amelie is the perfect choice of the visitors who wish to come back with the magnificent experience of their journey.
Explore the iconic four star hotel in Kusadasi, Derici Hotel offering you the breathtaking views of the city along with top standard amenities. The hotel is featured by exotic beaches, pools seperate for adults and children, magnificent spa centers where you can rejuvenate your body, mind and soul and fascinating restaurants and cafe bars where you can perceive your taste buds with the appetizing taste from its variety of cuisine followed by chilled cocktails. Enjoy the fully furnished A.C. rooms equipped by mini bar, LCD T.V., Bathtub, free wifi, separate heaters and electronic safe. Have some fun by playing table tennis, Billiards, revive your soul with the miraculous spa treatment, relax the body by the steam bath, fitness is just one step away in Derici Hotel at their fitness center. Catch the amazing experience of Greece and Turkey with the wonderful Derici Hotel.
Welcome to the superb grandeur in Istanbul, Palazzo Donizetti or we can say opulence which placed in the heart of infinite visitors in a very short period through its historical ambience with golden coverings, spacious and spectacular rooms, friendly and professional staff and its world class amenities. The hotel is featured by free wifi at a very high speed, spa center where you can enhance your inner beauty, sun terrace to get relax, flat-screen T.V. and much more so that guest will get more than what they have paid. The hotel is located at a walking distance to Galata tower, Taksim Square and old city sultanahmet so that visitors do not miss to explore the popular sightseeing of Istanbul. The fascinating bars of the hotel at the top allures a number of guest to refresh and enjoy their evening. Enjoy the privilege services of Palazzo Donizetti with the Greece and Turkey package.
Wonders of Greek Island Tour Package from India
Make you holidays very especial, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning exclusive Singapore Bali holidays for last 5 years. We make personalized package based on you need. Just call us, choose your aboard station i.e. Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Other, and share your needs our experts will plan a perfect Singapore Bali holidays for you family, friends and groups.
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel