Highlights of Enchanting Kerala Tour
Enchanting Kerala is a small escape to god’s own country & it is a perfectly crafted tour package itinerary which explores the four beautiful city highlights from Munnar’s breathtaking hills to tropical jungle of Thekkady, from bird watching in Kumarakom to picturesque lagoons of Alleppey. It is a best seller Kerala tour packages which drives tourists from all over India to encounter wonderful Kerala culture. It gives you best & decent hotel accommodations with dedicated guide cum driver service with maximum sightseeing opportunities. /p>
Day 1: ARRIVAL COCHING & TRANSFER TO MUNNAR
Arrival at Cochin international airport, leave your flight behind & meet with our warm hearted guide cum driver, ride a superb car booked only for you & proceed to Munnar. Munnar is the most beautiful place in whole Kerala; on the way pleasure you with many giant waterfalls and picturesque sights, be spoiled with the thrilling mountains & dense rainforests also eye catching lakes. Check in to your pre-booked hotel & be relaxed for the day. Overnight stay will be in Munnar.
Day 2: MUNNAR SIGHTSEEING
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will be picked up for Munnar local sightseeing, a beautiful place once was a favorite holiday spot for British rulers due to awesome weather. You will explore the beautiful Kundala Lake, visit the tea factory & learn how tea making process works, Click some pictures at mesmerizing Mattupetty dam also visit Rajmalai national park to encounter enchanting mountain goats & various other animals in their natural habitat. Inspire with the beauty of tea plantation & magical weather will leave you speechless. Return to your hotel & overnight stay will be in Munnar.
Day 3: MUNNAR TO THEKKADY
Your breakfast will be served at the hotel’s restaurant & after breakfast our driver will pick you for another thrilling destination of Kerala – Thekkady – a confirmed tiger spotting destination. Arrival & check in to your hotel and be relaxed for some time and enter in to Periyar wildlife reserve to see the beautiful landscape, scenic lakes and enjoy the wonderful elephant safari. Return to your hotel & overnight stay will be in Thekkady.
Day 4: THEKKADY TO KUMARAKOM
Breakfast will be at hotel and proceed for another magical destination Kumarakom – a tiny backwater beauty famous among tourist from all over the world. After we will take you to local sightseeing including local fishing village, Kumarakom bird sanctuary also you can do boating or taste some delicious local food of Kerala. Overnight stay will be in Kumarakom.
Day 5: KUMARAKOM TO ALLEPPEY SIGHTSEEING
Today after breakfast, drive toward Alleppey often called Venice of the east & famous for Kerala’s countryside beauty, Alleppey is a home of scenic lakes, majestic canals and well decorated with rice paddy fields. This is among few destinations where farmland is below sea level. Here the mirror still lagoons provide the best opportunity for boat cruise rides. Visit the local Alleppey market & enjoy the local food served by smiley people. Return to Kumarakom & overnight stay will be at Kumarakom.
Day 6: Departure
After breakfast, pack your luggage & check out from the hotel, our driver will drop you at airport where you will catch your homebound flight with full of loving memories of this trip.
- Welcome drinks on arrival [Non Alcoholic]
- 01 Night stay in Thekkady on twin/triple sharing basis with rich breakfast
- 02 Nights accommodation in Kumarakom on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights accommodation in Munnar on twin/triple sharing basis with daily rich buffet breakfast
- All driver allowances, toll tax & parking charges
- Assistance on arrival & departure by Roaming Routes representative
- All transfers & sightseeing will be by AC luxury vehicle [private vehicle disposable basis]
Grand Plaza Munnar
Grand plaza Munnar located in central Munnar & gives a close proximity from local market. Hotel offers 24 hours check in facility, free parking and in room dining service for hassle free travel experience. Grand plaza features various games attractions like table tennis, pool table, board games and video games also with some extra amenities like cycling, fishing & trekking tours.
All elegantly designed guestrooms features exotic tea plantation view with all basis amenities like, Mini bar, cable TV, tea/coffee maker, individually controlled AC and private bathroom including hot/cold water running. Two restaurants “Grand Spice” & Allegro serve Indian, Chinese and local food with round the clock dining option.
Electaria Resort, Thekkady
Snuggled on the beautiful landscape in to the dense forest, Electaria resort features fabulous accommodation & thrilling experience. Resort offers various activities like, elephant riding, nature camping, jungle trekking and tribe village visit. A guest can experience lovely morning surrounded by various birds and their enchanting sound.
Simply attractive rooms furnished with wooden décor with all basic amenities including private bathroom with toiletries & comfortable bed. Guest can enjoy the authentic food at one of its restaurant with a taste choice of north & south Indian food.
Soma Kerala Palace, Kumarakom
An island resort with ancient & heritage flavor features authentic Kerala charm surrounded by palm trees & standing over beautiful backwaters. A perfect resort for recreational activities like Ayurveda, yoga & message.
Fabulous guestrooms with wooden décor provide beautiful natural view and well equipped with cable TV, AC with heater, safety deposit box and luxurious bathroom. Room categories are described as deluxe, palace, Yuvraja suits, Maharaja Suits with smoking & non smoking accommodation choice.
Resort offer outdoor swimming pool for refreshing experience along with various wellness treatment opportunities for which Kerala is famous for. Guest can enjoy the traditional food in the restaurant and can use internet free of cost.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!