Highlights of Impressive Kerala Tour
Impressive Kerala tour package is highly economical & well equipped holiday with city sightseeing tours & intercity transfers and all will be done by private luxury vehicle. It features two exclusive day in only hill station Munnar where you can get spoiled with mesmerizing beauty of tea plantation & picturesque lakes, a traveler can enjoy peaceful days of his life with relaxing environment. Thekkady will explore the glimpse of wildlife beauty of Kerala on another hand Kumarakom presents unbelievable soft and stir lagoons where boat ride is unique experience you must have. Few days in God’s own country will take you on the verge of excitement you will visit enigmatic Poovar Island with awesome boat ride in mangrove forests with polite bird watching. Book this extraordinary holiday package and treat yourself.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL COCHIN & SIGHTSEEING
Arrival at Cochin international airport, meet with our warm hearted driver cum guide and proceed for your pre-booked hotel in superb private car. Check in & be relaxed for some time. Later afternoon our representative will take you for Cochin city sightseeing tour, visit the wonders of this mega city covering Mattancherry Palace, beautiful St. Francis church, Royal Dutch fort built by Portuguese in old era & of course unique fishing nets, explore the vibrant local market for some shopping experience if you like. Return to your hotel & overnight stay will be in Cochin.
DAY 2: COCHIN TO MUNNAR
After a toothsome breakfast proceed to Munnar. Munnar is the most beautiful place in whole Kerala; the way will pleasure you with many giant waterfalls and picturesque sights, be spoiled with the thrilling mountains & dense rainforests also with eye catching lakes. Check in to your pre-booked hotel & be relaxed for the day. Overnight stay will be in Munnar.
DAY 3: MUNNAR SIGHTSEEING
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will be picked up for Munnar local sightseeing, a beautiful place once was a favorite holiday spot for British rulers due to awesome weather. You will explore the beautiful Kundala Lake, visit the tea factory & learn how tea making process works, Click some pictures at mesmerizing Mattupetty dam also visit Rajmalai national park to encounter enchanting mountain goats & various other animals in their natural habitat. Inspire with the beauty of tea plantation & magical weather will leave you speechless. Return to your hotel & overnight stay will be in Munnar.
DAY 4: MUNNAR TO THEKKADY
Your breakfast will be served at the hotel’s restaurant & after breakfast our driver will pick you for another thrilling destination of Kerala – Thekkady – a confirmed tiger spotting destination. Arrival & check in to your hotel and be relaxed for some time and enter in to Periyar wildlife reserve to see the beautiful landscape, scenic lakes and enjoy the wonderful elephant safari. Return to your hotel & overnight stay will be in Thekkady
DAY 5: THEKKADY TO KUMARAKOM
Breakfast will be at hotel and proceed for another magical destination Kumarakom – a tiny backwater beauty famous among tourist from all over the world. After we will take you to local sightseeing including local fishing village, Kumarakom bird sanctuary also you can do boating or taste some delicious local food of Kerala. Overnight stay will be in Kumarakom
DAY 6: KUMARAKOM TO KOVALAM
After a great tasty breakfast in the hotel, proceed for Kovalam - a beautiful beach destination with a wonderful mixture of natural beauty. Arrival & check in to your pre booked resort, the rest of the day is at leisure & overnight stay will be in Kovalam
DAY 7: KOVALAM – TRIVANDRUM- POOVAR- KOVALAM
After breakfast, proceed for a full day tour covering typical heritage city Trivandrum & its local market also we will take you to spectacular Poovar Island, take a boat ride in to the mangrove forest and explore the golden sand beach with fabulous bird watching also learn how ocean makes backwater. Return to Kovalam to enjoy water sports (direct payment basis) and overnight stay will be in Kovalam.
DAY 8: DEPARTURE
After having breakfast, our driver will pick you & drop you at Cochin/Trivandrum airport for nest flight to your home. Be a storyteller among your friends and share the great memories with them.
- 01 Night stay at Cochin on twin/triple sharing basis
- 01 Night stay at Thekkady on twin/triple sharing basis
- 02 Nights stay in Kovalam on twin/triple sharing basis
- 02 Nights accommodation in Munnar on twin/triple sharing basis
- 01 Night accommodation in Kumarakom on twin/triple sharing basis
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi or any other city
- Daily buffet rich breakfast at the hotels including welcome drinks
- All sightseeing & intercity transfers by exclusive private luxury vehicle
- Assistance on arrival & departure by Roaming Routes representative
- All toll tax, parking charges & driver allowances with currently applicable taxes
Grand Plaza Munnar
Grand plaza Munnar located in central Munnar & gives a close proximity from local market. Hotel offers 24 hours check in facility, free parking and in room dining service for hassle free travel experience. Grand plaza features various games attractions like table tennis, pool table, board games and video games also with some extra amenities like cycling, fishing & trekking tours.
All elegantly designed guestrooms features exotic tea plantation view with all basis amenities like, Mini bar, cable TV, tea/coffee maker, individually controlled AC and private bathroom including hot/cold water running. Two restaurants “Grand Spice” & Allegro serve Indian, Chinese and local food with round the clock dining option.
Electaria Resort, Thekkady
Snuggled on the beautiful landscape in to the dense forest, Electaria resort features fabulous accommodation & thrilling experience. Resort offers various activities like, elephant riding, nature camping, jungle trekking and tribe village visit. A guest can experience lovely morning surrounded by various birds and their enchanting sound.
Simply attractive rooms furnished with wooden décor with all basic amenities including private bathroom with toiletries & comfortable bed. Guest can enjoy the authentic food at one of its restaurant with a taste choice of north & south Indian food.
Soma Kerala Palace, Kumarakom
An island resort with ancient & heritage flavor features authentic Kerala charm surrounded by palm trees & standing over beautiful backwaters. A perfect resort for recreational activities like Ayurveda, yoga & message.
Fabulous guestrooms with wooden décor provide beautiful natural view and well equipped with cable TV, AC with heater, safety deposit box and luxurious bathroom. Room categories are described as deluxe, palace, Yuvraja suits, Maharaja Suits with smoking & non smoking accommodation choice.
Resort offer outdoor swimming pool for refreshing experience along with various wellness treatment opportunities for which Kerala is famous for. Guest can enjoy the traditional food in the restaurant and can use internet free of cost.
Jasmine Palace Kovalam
With a 2 minutes short walk from Kovalam beach, Jasmine Palace features exclusive outdoor swimming pool, Ayurveda care centre & a superb library with unique book collection. It offers a close distance from Trivandrum airport & bus station.
Simply attractive rooms have a decorative architecture and fitted with all amenities like AC, cable TV, fan and private bathroom with free toiletries. Guest can enjoy local & international food dishes at outdoor restaurant – Palm grove café and various wellness treatments like sauna, message, Panchakarma therapy are available for recreational activities.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Excellent arrangement by roaming routes...the Anelia resort at Mauritius was also excellent. We had no issues in getting delicious veg food in Anelia resort. The response by Mr.Anurag was very prompt every time. He is a very helpful person. Overall we had an awesome experience. Will surely recommend roaming routes to friends, family, and colleagues for planning holidays.
We would like to thanks team Roaming Routes & especially Mr. Anurag for making our tour awesome. The hotel selection in Krabi, Phuket & Bangkok was absolutely fantastic, especially welcome arrangements in each destination were superb. The tour program & itinerary was well executed and we enjoyed all our tour. Anurag, you really care for your customers as we were feeling special by your continuous follow-up and execution. We got full value of our money and surely we will recommend Roaming Routes in our circle. Cheers (Arun Singhal)
My recent trip with my family to bannock Pattaya tour with Roaming Routes was a good and memorable trip. Everything is good on the trip and our tour operator Mr Anurag Kothari helpful and friendly nature make this trip more memorable his knowledge is also good
On our honeymoon, we were confused about the destination in India to travel to in the month of Dec. Mr. Anurag came to our rescue n suggested Kerala (god's own city)... Thank u so much Anurag n roaming routes for making our honeymoon memorable. The best part about the whole journey was the local guide and the best hotels for accommodation at each travel point. Soon looking forward to our next trip definitely with Roaming Routes. Keep the spirits high!! Thank u so much!!
The whole journey was great! And the management was very helpful always. Anurag was always there if we needed it! I appreciate the company for the royal retreat offered to me and my wife! Keep it up! Cheers!
Recently had a tour to Dubai with my wife and I had to say that it's was a great experience for both of us. Had a lot of enjoyment on the whole trip. For this, I would like to thank @[100000935288472:Anurag] for the arrangements done from his end. From the beginning, till the end, we didn't find any difficulty. The best part I liked about the trip is that Anurag personally use to msg every day to understand if we are in need of anything or if we are finding any issue locally. Thanks once again Roaming Routes for making our tour memorable.
Had my honeymoon booked for Seychelles ....awesome arrangements with good service.......very nice holiday ...looking forward for some more holidays
Awesome holidays planned by Roaming routes...excellent arrangements...Thank you Anurag Bhai for taking care of us during the holidays as well...!! Will definitely recommend Roaming routes to all my near and dear ones..!!
I took a family tour to Dubai last week. The arrangements were amazing. Hotel, taxi, guides, itinerary, food, everything was really good. The best thing is that the tour coordinator (Anurag) was really helpful and always available and adjusted things according to our needs. He used to personally ask every day if things are going well, are we enjoying the time, or if we have any problems. Also, it was one of the best packages available for Dubai compared to any other holiday packages from different companies. We had a really nice time there and Thanks to Anurag and roaming routes for making our holiday memorable.
Roaming routes no doubt...blindly anyone can trust this agency!!!! From the very start of my trip from Nepal-Bangkok-Koh Samui-Bangkok-Nepal no hurdles. Anuragji u r really very hard working n helpful. Above all very easy going. Want to say u sorry as I gave u so many headaches but u were very polite n good u hv got too much patience inside u..... Lastly m waiting for my next trip again so dat I can njoy my freeness without any bit of tension...tension ka nam-o-nishaan nahi....thx thx thx big huggggg
Had gone to Seychelles n Dubai for a honeymoon trip !! Superb arrangements and excellent hospitality by the group .. well-done bro !! Prefer you next time when I'll travel.
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!