Highlights of Majestic Kerala with Houseboat Tour
Truly fun filled and luxurious way to experience Kerala beauty; Majestic Kerala with houseboat tour package explores the blessing paradise & its natural wonders. Spend few days on dazzling mountains of Munnar & Thekkady and experience a closer touch of heaven; you will see the magical weather changes every second. A perfectly crafted holiday that covers two impressive backwater destinations Kumarakom & Alleppey & gives you a lifetime chance to stay overnight in houseboat – a villa swimming on water. Let’s visit superb beaches, golden sand beaches & thrilling mangroves of Kovalam & create lifetime memories through best service offered.
DAY 1: COCHIN TO MUNNAR
Arrival to Cochin international airport, meet our driver cum guide and proceed for Munnar. Munnar is the most beautiful place in whole Kerala; the way will pleasure you with many giant waterfalls and picturesque sights, be spoiled with the thrilling mountains & dense rainforests also with eye catching lakes. Check in to your pre-booked hotel & be relaxed for the day. Overnight stay will be in Munnar.
DAY 2: MUNNAR SIGHTSEEING
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will be picked up for Munnar local sightseeing, a beautiful place once was a favorite holiday spot for British rulers due to awesome weather. You will explore the beautiful Kundala Lake, visit the tea factory & learn how tea making process works, Click some pictures at mesmerizing Mattupetty dam also visit Rajmalai national park to encounter enchanting mountain goats & various other animals in their natural habitat. Inspire with the beauty of tea plantation & magical weather will leave you speechless. Return to your hotel & overnight stay will be in Munnar.
DAY 3: MUNNAR TO THEKKADY
Your breakfast will be served at the hotel’s restaurant & after breakfast our driver will pick you for another thrilling destination of Kerala – Thekkady – a confirmed tiger spotting destination. Arrival & check in to your hotel and be relaxed for some time and enter in to Periyar wildlife reserve to see the beautiful landscape, scenic lakes and enjoy the wonderful elephant safari. Return to your hotel & overnight stay will be in Thekkady.
DAY 4: THEKKADY TO ALLEPPEY
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel & proceed for peaceful & charming Alleppey. Check in to your traditionally designed heritage houseboat & start cruising over fascinating lagoons. See the wonderful backwaters, amazing coconut trees, temples & people in their natural habitat, first time you will see the traditional backwater villages and Chinese fishing nets. Your lunch & dinner will be served at houseboat and overnight stay will be at houseboat.
DAY 5: ALLEPPEY TO KUMARAKOM
Breakfast will be at hotel and proceed for another magical destination Kumarakom – a tiny backwater beauty famous among tourist from all over the world. After we will take you to local sightseeing including local fishing village, Kumarakom bird sanctuary also you can do boating or taste some delicious local food of Kerala. Overnight stay will be in Kumarakom.
DAY 6: KUMARAKOM TO KOVALAM
After a great tasty breakfast in the hotel, proceed for Kovalam - a beautiful beach destination with a wonderful mixture of natural beauty. Arrival & check in to your pre booked resort, the rest of the day is at leisure & overnight stay will be in Kovalam
DAY 7: KOVALAM – TRIVANDRUM- POOVAR- KOVALAM
After breakfast, proceed for a full day tour covering typical heritage city Trivandrum & its local market also we will take you to spectacular Poovar Island, take a boat ride in to the mangrove forest and explore the golden sand beach with fabulous bird watching also learn how ocean makes backwater. Return to Kovalam to enjoy water sports (direct payment basis) and overnight stay will be in Kovalam.
DAY 8: DEPARTURE
After having breakfast, our driver will pick you & drop you at Cochin/Trivandrum airport for nest flight to your home. Be a storyteller among your friends and share the great memories with them.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Munnar on twin/triple sharing basis
- 01 Night stay at Thekkady on twin/triple sharing basis
- 01 Nights private deluxe houseboat stay at Alleppey [01 Bedroom houseboat]
- 01 Night accommodation in Kumarakom on twin/triple sharing basis
- 02 Nights stay at Poovar Island on twin/triple sharing basis
- Welcome drink on arrival at all hotels [Non alcoholic]
- Daily buffets rich breakfast at the hotels
- All breakfast, lunch and dinner during houseboat stay with private butler facility
- Assistance on arrival & departure by Roaming Routes representative
- All sightseeing & intercity transfers by private luxury vehicle on disposable basis
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi or any other city
Orchid Highlands, Munnar
Located on attractive green mountain & explores a thrilling glimpse of scenic valley; Orchid highlands is a four star classic hotel that features spa & wellness centre for recreational activities along with a well equipped fitness centre.
Stylish 73 rooms with fine architecture offer rich amenities including LCD TV, sofa seating, study table, linen bed, Mini bar and fitted with private luxury bathroom with free toiletries & shower. Rooms present enchanting greenery view of thrilling mountains that seems paradise in the night.
A multi cuisine restaurant serves both vegetarian & non vegetarian food and guest can enjoy hot coffee and light snacks in Coffee shop.
Thekkady Wild Corridor
Beautifully settled on gorgeous mountains overlooking wide green valley and with a thrill of dense forest; Wild Corridor features a close distance from definite tiger spotting Periyar wildlife reserve, it’s a decade old eco friendly resort that preserve Keralian culture with luxury experience.
Stay in the wilderness and you will be offered a classy accommodation fitted with balcony, sofa seating, cable TV and decent bathroom with shower, few villas offer scenic mountain view from bathtub.
Guest can enjoy traditional food with a taste of international dished and resort offer terrific swimming pool, wellness rooms, Ayurveda sessions, yoga classes and many more rejuvenating experiences.
Backwater Ripples, Kumarakom
Standing over largest backwaters of Vembanad Lake, Backwater ripples features an outdoor swimming pool with scenic view, a health club and indoor games facility with kids play area. Resort also offer Ayurveda sessions, yoga classes and traditional message at its Vedasparsh centre
All traditionally designed heritage villas offer beautiful lake view and superb amenities like cozy bed, digital watch with alarm, modern digital locker, tea/coffee maker and 24 HRS room service including open sky natural light bathrooms.
Taste your buds in multi cuisine Cordon Bleu restaurant with local Kerala food and enjoy in lake side Barbeque. Backwater ripples provides free internet & various water sports on site.
Estuary Island Resort, Poovar Island
A magical location over stir backwaters and overlooking golden sand beach; Estuary Island Resort features 24 hour front desk with all time check in facility, well equipped health club and offer boat trips to all guests. Guest can relax in great swimming pool and can enjoy recreational facilities like message and Ayurveda under well trained and professional staff.
All 80 well designed guestrooms are fitted with wooden furniture, IDD telephone, digital cable TV and private well fitted bathroom. Enjoy tasty food with 4 dining restaurant options with spectacular sea view.
Enjoy the Alleppey round trip with traditionally designed heritage houseboat with well equipped kitchen, upper deck with sitting area and luxurious bathroom with free toiletries. Food choices are available with private butler facility. Rooms are luxurious and fitted with AC, satellite TV, Safety box with gorgeous lagoon views.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!