Highlights of Malaysian Fusion Tour
Malaysian fusion is a perfectly blended Malaysia tour package which explore two breathtaking places including Langkawi Island & capital city Kuala Lumpur where heavenly feeling of virgin sandy beaches, fresh air, tropical rainforests and calmness of Langkawi Island gives you long lasting memories and exclusive metro & lavish lifestyle of glittering Kuala Lumpur provides you hundreds of opportunities to admire this lovely landscape. Have an introductory Langkawi Island tour and get in depth knowledge of Malaysian rural side, meet with locals and learn the craft technique in Craft market. A guided city tour of capital city will leave you speechless with its beautiful and glamorous side. Explore the Genting highland and see the oldest rainforests which covers breathtaking misty mountains and enjoy in enchanting Snow Park with couple of games. This extraordinary Malaysian holiday package will take you to massive Sunway lagoon theme park where you will spend your fun filled day with lots of rides, slides and attractions. A set of must do activities and must visit places in your life is the name – Malaysian Fusion.
Day 1: ARRIVAL AT LANGKAWI
Welcome to the magical island of Malaysia, today your arrival at Langkawi airport; our local representative will meet you and will assist you in transfer to your pre booked resort. Do the check in formalities and get relaxed for the whole day. Langkawi is not just an island but it is a home of dense rainforests, magical white sandy beaches where you can enjoy various water sports and admire the beauty of this superb island. Overnight will be at Langkawi Island.
Day 2: LANGKAWI ROUND ISLAND TOUR
Get up early in the morning & inspire with the beautiful panorama & feel the fresh island air from your toe to head. Do the morning breakfast at the resort & gather in the resort lobby for Langkawi round island tour. Travel like an insider and explore the spectacular natural scenery decorated by rice paddy fields, tropical beaches, rubber plants and enjoy the local life in rural villages. Visit few landmarks like Mashuri’s Tomb, Eagle Square & discover the art & craft making Batik gallery. Return to your resort & relax. Overnight stay will be in Langkawi.
Day 3: RELAXING DAY AT LANGKAWI ISLAND
After morning breakfast the full day is at your leisure, you can explore the beautiful resort, can enjoy in swimming pool and make you day fun filled with lots of sports and drinks which are available in various pool & sports bars. In the evening you can relax on the beach. Night stay will be in Langkawi Island.
Day 4: LANGKAWI TO KUALA LUMPUR BY FLIGHT
After breakfast at resort, our driver will pick you and drop you at Langkawi airport fro where you will catch your flight for Kuala Lumpur. Arrive at Kuala Lumpur international airport and meet with our local representative who will help you to get the transfer to your pre booked hotel. Upon arrival at the hotel do the check in formalities and get relaxed for the day. You can either enjoy the hotel facilities or can step out to experience the glittering lifestyle of Kuala Lumpur; taste some local food or just do the photography for memories. Your comfortable overnight stay will be in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 5: KUALA LUMPUR CITY TOUR & KL TOWER ENTRANCE
After morning breakfast; get ready at the hotel lobby from where you will be picked up for fantastic Kuala Lumpur city tour – A must do experience to discover the soul of old & new Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur the garden city of lights will leave you speechless by its beauty where you will see magnificent skyscrapers and colonial buildings of old time. Drive past the PETRONAS twin towers and enjoy some good photography, see the king’s palace, national museum central market and handicraft center. Our last stop will be at national mosque where you can have some memorable photographs. Later get a quick entrance to KL tower and get a bird eye view of glittering city from high point. You KL tower admission to observation deck included.
Day 6: GENTING HIGHLAND DAY TOUR + CABLE CAR RIDE + SNOW WORLD ENTRANCE
The departure will be early morning so have your quick breakfast and proceed for Genting highland experience; 6000 ft above the sea level. Genting is a home of breathtaking mountains rainforests covered with cool mist and crispy fresh mountain air. Ride the high speed cable car & enjoy the eye catching scenery through the longest route in South East Asia. You can enjoy the largest casino and try your luck at Blackjack and other gaming zones. Later enter in the incredible Snow World where you will feel chill in -4 degree temperature. Explore uniquely designed streets with rhythmic lights effect and experience the making of your own snowman. The spectacular snow design and surroundings make this place worth visiting. There is an option to eat out at French Bakery and Italian Pizzeria. Evening return in Kuala Lumpur & overnight stay will be in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 7: SUNWAY LAGOON THEME PARK
After morning breakfast at the hotel, get ready for a full incredible day at Sunway Lagoon theme park. This is a massive multi park with more than 90 rides and attractions. Enjoy water rides, roller coasters and experience wildlife inside the single park. Various dining options are available inside and costumes will be provided free. You must be tired in the evening and return hotel for overnight stay.
Day 8: DEPARTURE
This is the last day in paradise, after breakfast if you have time you can go out and do some last minute shopping or we will pick you for airport for your flight to home.
- Airport transfers at Langkawi Island by private car SIC option available
- Full day Langkawi round island tour including craft market visit on SIC
- Airport transfers (KLIA - Hotel - KLIA) by shared AC taxi or private option available
- 04 Nights accommodation at Kuala Lumpur on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- 03 Nights stay at Langkawi Island on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast & dinner
- Malaysia tourist VISA Fees & Consultancy
- Return economy class airfare Ex- India (any hub)
- Full day assess to Sunway Lagoon theme park (5 tickets) with hotel transfers.
- Full day Genting Highland excursion with scenic cable car ride & entrance to Snow world
- Exclusive guided Kuala Lumpur half day city tour including KL tower entrance & Observation deck
Berjaya Langkawi Resort, Langkawi Island
Nestled at the beautiful Kedah coast in the serene water of Andaman Sea, this Langkawi Island Resort is just 20 minutes drive from Langkawi airport. Staying here means the guests are few steps away from gorgeous beachfront & azure warm water. The resort boasts outdoor grand swimming pool with open Bar and guest can work out in well equipped fitness center.
All chalet are beautifully designed with supreme wooden decor & fitted with individual controlled AC, Large screen TV, in room safe, fan & having a facility for enough natural sunlight. Bathrooms are large with bathtubs and free toiletries available for all guests.
Berjaya Langkawi resort serves delicious food in its 5 international restaurants where residents can enjoy Thai, Malaysian & continental food prepared by experts. And cocktails are served in various pool & sports Bars. Resorts have exclusive kid’s club, archery, table tennis, spa and various other things from which guest can enjoy the vacations here.
Grand Season Hotel Kuala Lumpur
With the title of tallest Malaysian hotel; Grand Season hotel takes advantage of central location near retail stores, business district, restaurants and rail stations so gives ultimate pleasure to both business and leisure traveler. Closely distance from Time Square, LRT & mono rail station makes this hotel a perfect choice for stay. Kuala Lumpur international airport is 55 minutes far from the hotel.
All 800 guest rooms are modern and equipped with latest amenities and features a breathtaking view of PETRONAS TWIN TOWER and glamorous skyline. Rooms are fitted with private bathroom that has bathtub and shower and provides large screen TV, climate control, stocked Mini Bar, comfortable twin/king beds.
More than five dining options; Grand Season serves tastes from worldwide and guest can enjoy recreational activities like huge outdoor swimming pool, fully equipped GYM with steam rooms. Free parking, Wi Fi and shuttle to central areas are other specialties of this hotel.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!