Highlights of Taste of Malaysia Tour
A superbly crafted Malaysian vacation which covers two wonderful lands; Enjoy the panoramic views and feel fresh life at Penang’s coastal area where beautiful beached, old mountains and tropical rainforests welcomes you by heart. Explore the island’s beauty with round island tour & visit old villages & learn how Malay people live and work, Penang is known for its magical landscaping & truly virgin beach life, Yes of course there is local market where you can taste local food & meet with locals. Turn to high end capital city Kuala Lumpur which will left you mesmerized by its architecture and development. Enjoy your great time here on introductory city tour and photography from highest point of KL tower. This fabulous Malaysian trip will take you to truly awesome Genting highland where you ride a scenic cable car to reach highest point through misty mountains & enjoy various activities including snow world. Last but not least “Sunway Lagoon theme park welcomes you with its massive land with unending line of rides and attractions. A must do holiday that fits in every theme either you are on honeymoon or taking your family on dream vacation.
Day 1: ARRIVAL AT PENANG – THE PEARL OF MALAYSIA
These is your arrival day in Malaysia, leave your flight behind and clear the Malaysian immigration, our representative will be there to pick you and will take you to your pre booked hotel. Do the check in formalities and get relaxed for the day. If you like you can use the hotel facilities like swimming pool; fitness center etc. or you can visit the surrounding area by your own. Your overnight stay will be in Penang hotel.
Day 2: PENANG ROUND ISLAND TOUR
Get a healthy breakfast at the hotel; today we will take you on Penang round island tour, it is a best way to discover the beauty of this magical Penang Island. Explore the paddy fields and old misty rainforests and feel the fresh air when we will drive through the hills. Learn how to produce rubber and making of crafts in old Malay villages and visit the snake temple where you will encounter the “Vipers”. This tour is designed to experience Malaysian old lifestyle. Return to your hotel and enjoy the night stay.
Day 3: PENANG TO KUALA LUMPUR – RELAXING DAY
Today morning arrive at Kuala Lumpur international airport and meet with our local representative who will help you to get the transfer to your pre booked hotel. Upon arrival at the hotel do the check in formalities and get relaxed for the day. You can either enjoy the hotel facilities or can step out to experience the glittering lifestyle of Kuala Lumpur; taste some local food or just do the photography for memories. Your comfortable overnight stay will be in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 4: KUALA LUMPUR CITY TOUR & KL TOWER ENTRANCE
After morning breakfast; get ready at the hotel lobby from where you will be picked up for fantastic Kuala Lumpur city tour – A must do experience to discover the soul of old & new Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur the garden city of lights will leave you speechless by its beauty where you will see magnificent skyscrapers and colonial buildings of old time. Drive past the PETRONAS twin towers and enjoy some good photography, see the king’s palace, national museum central market and handicraft center. Our last stop will be at national mosque where you can have some memorable photographs. Later get a quick entrance to KL tower and get a bird eye view of glittering city from high point. You KL tower admission to observation deck included.
Day 5: GENTING HIGHLAND DAY TOUR + CABLE CAR RIDE + SNOW WORLD ENTRANCE
The departure will be early morning so have your quick breakfast and proceed for Genting highland experience; 6000 ft above the sea level. Genting is a home of breathtaking mountains rainforests covered with cool mist and crispy fresh mountain air. Ride the high speed cable car & enjoy the eye catching scenery through the longest route in South East Asia. You can enjoy the largest casino and try your luck at Blackjack and other gaming zones. Later enter in the incredible Snow World where you will feel chill in -4 degree temperature. Explore uniquely designed streets with rhythmic lights effect and experience the making of your own snowman. The spectacular snow design and surroundings make this place worth visiting. There is an option to eat out at French Bakery and Italian Pizzeria. Evening return in Kuala Lumpur & overnight stay will be in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 6: SUNWAY LAGOON THEME PARK
After morning breakfast at the hotel, get ready for a full incredible day at Sunway Lagoon theme park. This is a massive multi park with more than 90 rides and attractions. Enjoy water rides, roller coasters and experience wildlife inside the single park. Various dining options are available inside and costumes will be provided free. You must be tired in the evening and return hotel for overnight stay.
Day 7: DEPARTURE
This is the last day in paradise, after breakfast if you have time you can go out and do some last minute shopping or we will pick you for airport for your flight to home.
- Welcome drink on arrival in hotels both in Penang & Kuala Lumpur
- 04 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights stay at Penang Island on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast & dinner
- Half day Penang introduction Round Island Tour covering old Malaysian villages & snake temple
- Airport transfers on seat in coach basis in both Penang & Kuala Lumpur (Private Car option available)
- Malaysian tourist VISA & Consultancy charges
- Return Economy class outer & internal airfare Ex- India (any hub)
- Kuala Lumpur city tour including KL tower entrance (you can opt KUL by night) SIC basis
- Sunway Lagoon theme park entrance tickets including return hotel transfers seat in coach basis
- Full day Genting highland tour including Cable Car & Snow World tickets- en route Batu Caves
Swiss Garden Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
This extraordinary 4 star hotel located in the Kuala Lumpur’s heart just a minute away from Bukit Bintang and snuggled within short walk from famous China town. Hotel boasts large outdoor swimming pool and guest can enjoy relaxing time at its well equipped fitness center or with Spa therapies
Hotel provided free shuttle services to central areas & gives free parking space. Also Kuala Lumpur international airport is just one hour drive away.
Rooms are modern and large fitted with latest amenities like individually controlled AC, Mini bar, ironing board, safety deposit box, plasma TV etc. Private bathrooms are there with finished floors and free toiletries. Room categories provide a choice of King & twin bed facility in various ranges like Deluxe, Premier, and Executives suit Rooms.
Hotel’s restaurants serves international food and guest can enjoy tasty sandwiches, noodles & cakes & cocktails are served in both Pool Bar or in Lounges with free internet access
Holiday Inn Resort, Penang
Welcome to an award winning 4 star beach Resort in Penang which gives an unmatchable relaxing experience, located on the white sandy beaches of Batu Ferringhi; Holiday Inn Resort explores an outdoor swimming pool and lots of variety of water sports like water polo & beach volleyball.
Contemporary rooms are decorated with superb interior and provide magical beach & garden view. Rooms are fitted with all modern amenities like AC, large screen TV, Mini Bar, Stereo, work desk, tea/coffee maker and ironing board. A private bathroom comes with specious bath tub and raining shower.
Guest can enjoy authentic Indian & Malaysian food at terrace restaurant and cocktail will be served in Pool bar & in lounges. Other facilities of the resort are gaming zone, cycling, massage, table tennis etc.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!