Highlights of Best of Mauritius and Seychelles
Mauritius and Seychelles tour has tons of exciting things to offer. Begin your journey with the gorgeous capital city of Mauritius Port Louis and it’s central Market then explore its historic and most visited Botanic garden stretches over numerous acres of land which offers you Giant water lilies, hundreds varieties of plants, large spice garden and much more. Enjoy the special sugar and Mauritian rum while spending time in the Sugar Estate and Museum which has left a profound impression on the identity of Mauritius. Shop the highly reputed textile and beautiful collections of local designers as well as international brands from the Caudan Waterfront blended with luxury cinemas, casinos and restaurants. Visit the grand basin and also explore the hindu temples. Get a thrilling experience of speed boat and ride to the most exotic Iie Aux Cerf Island of Mauritius exploring the wonderful lagoons and enjoy scuba diving, snorkeling and parasailing. Mesmerize by the seven colored earth formed through the lava and pure lake water and also exhilarate by the giant turtles, crocodiles and unique butterflies. After grasping the marvellous experience of Mauritius flight to most attractive Mahe Island of Seychelles. Start with the most fascinating places like Victoria clock Tower, Sir Selwyn-Selwyn Clark Market Place. Take a peaceful drive through the mountains of Sans Souci, explore its lush forests and tea plantations, enlighten about the Flora and Fauna only found in Seychelles. At last enjoy the amazing watersports, dip in the warm sea water and revitalize on its beautiful sandy beaches.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO MAURITIUS
Enter in to paradise and start your Mauritius trip from here, upon arrival at the Mauritius international airport meet with our tour manager & he will take you to your pre booked resort in a wonderful car/coach. Do the check in formalities and be relaxed for the day. You must be tired from a long flight so you can take a refreshing dip in resort’s swimming pool or there is an option to explore nearby beach area. Dinner will be served in restaurant and overnight stay will be in Mauritius.
DAY 2: NORTH MAURITIUS ISLAND TOUR
An early morning dip in the swimming pool will give you fresh feeling for whole day. After having breakfast at the resort, our guide will pick you from the resort’s lobby and will take you on 8 hour long tour of north Mauritius where you will explore the spectacular capital city Port Louise & its central market. Your full day tour will cover national botanical garden (a large beautiful landscape with endless variety of flower species), a visit to sugar estate & museum. Shop and dine at largest Caudan waterfront shopping complex and indulge with the beauty of old colonial city architecture, you can buy some mementoes from Port Louise craft market. Return to your resort & have exotic dinner. Overnight stay will be at Mauritius.
DAY 3: Ile AUX CERF ISLAND TOUR
After a delicious breakfast in the early morning, this day we will take you to most popular and famous attraction of Mauritius. Ride a speed boat & proceed for Ile Aux Cerf Island – a far away island trip with lovely natural beauty encounter. Explore the blue warm lagoons and white sandy beaches under the painted blue sky and have fun with lots of water sports like deep sea diving, under sea walk, snorkeling and parasailing (all optional). You can either sit beachside for fantastic sun bath or try swimming in crystal clear water. Return to your resort by speedboat and stay overnight in Mauritius. Do not forget to have a wonderful dinner before sleeping.
DAY 4: SOUTH MAURITIUS TOUR
After a delicious breakfast at hotel’s restaurant proceed for another important tour of Mauritius – Explore the enigmatic south land to visit thrilling crocodiles & giant tortoise farm with the rarest collection of unique butterflies. A short visit to highest Rochester waterfall and explore the grand basin with a glimpse of Hindu temple. First time you will see the seven colored earth which is the formation through lava & pure lake water. Return to resort; Dinner & overnight stay will be at Mauritius.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE TO SEYCHELLES ISLAND
This is your last day in Mauritius & we know it is hard to forget good days in life. Have breakfast & get a scheduled pick up for international airport where you will catch your next flight to Mahe Island in Seychelles. Upon arrival at Mahe international airport you will be greeted & transferred to your pre booked resort at Mahe Island. Check in & be relaxed for the day also you can explore the private beach of resort or amenities like swimming pool, fitness center & Spa facilities. Overnight stay will be in Mahe Island.
DAY 6: FULL DAY DISCOVERY TOUR OF MAHE ISLAND
Experience the diversity and inspiring scenic beauty of Mahé, Seychelles’ largest and most populated island, when you set off in air-conditioned comfort aboard this Bus Tour.
Begin with a tour of the capital, Victoria, and visit places of interest such as the Victoria Clock Tower and the colorful Sir Selwyn-Selwyn Clark Market place, whilst our experienced guides share the country’s rich culture and history with you. Moving on, enjoy a leisurely drive through the mountain passes of Sans Souci, as you travel through lush forest and tea plantations along one of the most scenic routes in Seychelles. After a stop at the historic Mission Lodge, with its weathered ruins and awe-inspiring views of the coast below, set off to enjoy a Creole Buffet in a local Seychellois restaurant. Soak in the breathtaking scenery of the many idyllic bays along the Southern coast before heading to a historic herb & spice garden and our Guides are sure to enlighten you on the unique flora and fauna only found in the Seychelles.
End the day with an insight into Creole culture and architecture by visiting the local craft village for an opportunity of purchasing local souvenirs, viewing Creole houses and meeting local artisans making their crafts. Overnight stay will be at Mahe Island
DAY 7: LEISURE DAY
After breakfast; this is day is fully at leisure for you. You have enough time to explore Seychelles’s virgin beaches, play in white sand, and have a boat ride to nearby Island or dip in warm sea water for what the Island is famous for. There are various water sports are available at resort for free; you can enjoy them for full day. Overnight stay will be in Mahe Island.
DAY 8: DEPARTURE TO HOME
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport in time according to your flight timings to embark your flight for your onward journey to home.
- 04 Nights luxurious stay at Mauritius on twin sharing basis
- 03 Night stay at Mahe Island on double sharing room
- Daily rich buffet breakfast at the hotel in Seychelles (various resorts provide dinner in the package, ask before bookings)
- Daily buffet breakfast & dinner in Mauritius
- Return airport transfers by superb car/coach seat in coach basis in both Mauritius & Seychelles
- Full day north Mauritius tour with return hotel transfers seat in coach basis, visit Port Louise & market
- Full day south Mauritius tour with return hotel transfers seat in coach basis, visit Grand basin
- Ile Aux Cerf Island tour with return transfers by speed boat
- Full day Mahe island discovery tour by AC coach
- Return economy class airfare Ex- India any hub
Tarisa Resort & Spa, Mauritius
Explore the spectacular view of the warm lagoons of Mauritius and also one of its popular sandy beaches from the exotic Tarisa Resort & Spa located in Mont Choisy along the north coast of Mauritius. This elegant resort is away from the bustling society making it a perfect choice for the trip visitors who want to relax and rejuvenate. The resort offers you the oodles of adorable places where you can fulfill all your dreams. Tarisa grand and lavish rooms are well equipped for the extreme comfort and immense pleasure comprises of separate air conditioner, Mini Fridge, T.V., IDD Telephone, shaver and hair dryer, safe, tea/coffee maker and also provides you the incredible views of magnificent sea and amazing pool from its terrace. Along with its astonishing views you can also explore its excitement with the amazing sports like snorkeling, swimming, Windsurfing, laser boat, glass bottom boat, mini golf, volleyball, skiing, Scuba diving, fishing etc. Enhance your inner beauty as well as revitalize your body and soul with the Tarisa best Spa treatment and massage. Give your body a healthy workout even on a holiday trip with the fitness center of Tarisa. The motive behind choosing Tarisa is to serve you the best on your holidays.
AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa
Stunning 4 star hotel Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa on the beautiful Mahe Island is known for its world class amenities, exotic beaches and of course as the name indicates its outstanding Spa treatment. It allures a number of tourist from all over the world through its friendly service and a warm welcome. Avani is itself a beach resort where you can fulfill all your dreams where you can bathe, swim or snorkel safely. If you are lucky enough then this resort offers you to have a wonderful view of turtles hatch from their eggs and also a walk to see its wildlife under proper guidance. Despite of being so old building still it provides you the truly amazing and modern interior with the breathtaking view of ocean from your room. Besides of other facilities like Free Wifi, spa it provides the international cable channels on your T.V. screen. Kids can also explore the Kids club where they can play with unlimited toys and games and resort also provides the baby sitting facilities. Barbons has a restaurant Tamarind which offers the delicious Asian style dishes made by its well experienced Thai Chefs and also large variety of cocktails, wines and spirits. Relax and rejuvenate yourself by a spa treatment in its own garden and a seperate room for the couples to take the massage together along with the 24 hours gym facility.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!