Highlights of Luxury Mauritius & Seychelles with 5 Star Resorts
Encounter yourself in the magical island of the Mauritius surrounded by the tropical rainforest, sun kissed beaches and natural wildlife alluring a number of visitors across the globe. Beautiful island offering you the wonderful water sports activities like scuba diving, banana boat ride, jet boating, cruising, snorkeling, sailing and so much thrill and adventure. Visit crowd puller capital city port Louis which has various eateries, bars, casinos and shopping malls. Witness the giant lilies, famous baobabs and some medical plants at the iconic botanical garden. Ride a speedboat and reach the island of paradise Ile Aux Cerfs Island surrounded by the heavenly blue water of the Indian Ocean. Admire the peace and elegance of the Grand Basin and the Hindu Temple. Your package is perfectly designed to explore two heavenly destinations on the Earth Mauritius and Seychelles. Drop on the largest island of Seychelles, “The Mahe Island” and witness the diversity and inspiring scenic beauty of Mahe Island. Enjoy a leisure drive through the mountain passes of Sans Souci and travel through the lush forest and tea plantations along one of the most scenic routes in and also enlighten with the unique flora and fauna. Move to the another fascinating island of Praslin is an island in the Indian Ocean known for the palm fringed beaches bordered by granite boulders. Beside the mesmerizing natural beauty the fascinating island has oodles of exciting things to offer. Incarcerate in the miraculous world of Mauritius with Seychelles for few days.
DAY1: ARRIVAL IN MAURITIUS
Be ready for spending few days in Magical Island. Tropical rainforests, sun kissed beaches and natural wildlife making Mauritius worth visiting destination in the world. Mauritius has multitude experiences for any traveler like water sports, snorkeling and sailing. A lifetime experience is just about to begin for you.
Arrive on Mauritius international airport and meet with our warm hearted tour manager, he will guide you to the hotel and will help in check in formalities. Be relaxed for the day and step out and spend some time on sea shore and eat lovely fresh seafood. Dinner will be served in restaurant and stay overnight in hotel.
DAY 2: MAURITIUS NORTH ISLAND TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel get ready for Mauritius introductory tour and proceed for North Island tour. Visit crowd puller capital city port Louis which has various eateries, Bars, casino and shopping malls, see Caudan waterfront shopping complex overlooking Port Louise harbor also enjoy some French colonial buildings and palm lined Place d'Armes. A visit to National botanical garden will be ideal and have look at tropical plants like giant Lilies, famous baobabs and some medical plants. Later visit Champ de Mars race course before return to your hotel. Have a tasty dinner and sleep tight in Mauritius
DAY 3: Ile AUX CERFS ISLAND TOUR
Get up early in the morning and feel the fresh and cool Mauritian air with breathtaking sunrise that spread purple color in the whole sky from your resort’s private beach. Have breakfast and be ready for the mesmerizing day of your life. Ride a speedboat and reach the Island of paradise (ile Aux Cerfs Island) Surrounded by clear blue water of Indian Ocean. Fully free day for your fun and relaxation; Island have various restaurants with different food choices and water sports are available like Banana boat ride, jet boating, snorkeling, cruising etc. Admire pristine beaches, stunning Mountain View, tropical rainforest and endless water. Visit numerous waterfalls and Grand River before heading back to your hotel. Dinner and stay in resort in Mauritius
DAY 4: SOUTH MAURITIUS TOUR
Breakfast in the hotel; this is full stunning day for visiting various famous tourism attractions of Mauritius, explore southwest coast and see the Macondé Bridge for spectacular views of the Baie Du Cap River followed by a visit to Chamarel Village and encounter the 90-meter high Chamarel Waterfall and be curious about 7-Coloured Earth, a natural phenomenon caused when basaltic lava converts the clay mineral into vibrant shades of red, brown, violet, green, blue, purple and yellow. Memorable visit of Hindu temple with the visit of Grand Basin. Return hotel and rest overnight.
DAY 5: MAURITIUS RELAX DAY
After three full day tour, this is a lazy morning for you – have breakfast and treat your belly with few really great drinks. A full day for leisure and self explore. Be Columbus type and step out for new discoveries nearby beach or relax in resort pool; health centric can join GYM and massage. If you are a shopping freak than collect some souvenirs in nearby market. Dinner and overnight stay in the resort.
DAY 6: FREE DAY FOR LEISURE – WALK WITH THE LIONS (OPTIONAL)
Rise up early morning and enjoy spectacular sunrise from your resorts private beach where sunrise hues the beach. Enrich the experience and see beautiful surrounding filled with fresh Mauritian air. Have breakfast and relax in the resort. Mauritius has lot to do for every traveler, step out, find and experience unmatched beauty. Available sports are submarine scooter, walk with the lions, underwater walk, sailing etc. dinner and overnight stay in Mauritius.
Few activities are available in Mauritius with extra cost like Walk with the lions
After breakfast ready for one in lifetime experience available at Mauritius safari Park and feel the adrenaline rush of being up-close to amazing lions as you take a 1-hour walk with the King of the jungle and this is fully safe. View free roaming tigers, Cheetah and Lions under big and cool trees and feel your heart pumping outside of your body. Touch and sit with these creatures and have some pictures for your lifetime memory.
DAY 7: DEPARTURE TO SEYCHELLES ISLAND
This is your last day in Mauritius & we know it is hard to forget good days in life. Have breakfast & get a scheduled pick up for international airport where you will catch your next flight to Mahe Island in Seychelles. Upon arrival at Mahe international airport you will be greeted & transferred to your pre booked resort at Mahe Island. Check in & be relaxed for the day also you can explore the private beach of resort or amenities like swimming pool, fitness center & Spa facilities. Overnight stay will be in Mahe Island.
DAY 8: FULL DAY DISCOVERY TOUR OF MAHE ISLAND
Experience the diversity and inspiring scenic beauty of Mahé, Seychelles’ largest and most populated island, when you set off in air-conditioned comfort aboard this Bus Tour.
Begin with a tour of the capital, Victoria, and visit places of interest such as the Victoria Clock Tower and the colorful Sir Selwyn-Selwyn Clark Market place, whilst our experienced guides share the country’s rich culture and history with you. Moving on, enjoy a leisurely drive through the mountain passes of Sans Souci, as you travel through lush forest and tea plantations along one of the most scenic routes in Seychelles. After a stop at the historic Mission Lodge, with its weathered ruins and awe-inspiring views of the coast below, set off to enjoy a Creole Buffet in a local Seychellois restaurant. Soak in the breathtaking scenery of the many idyllic bays along the Southern coast before heading to a historic herb & spice garden and our Guides are sure to enlighten you on the unique flora and fauna only found in the Seychelles.
End the day with an insight into Creole culture and architecture by visiting the local craft village for an opportunity of purchasing local souvenirs, viewing Creole houses and meeting local artisans making their crafts. Overnight stay will be at Mahe Island.
DAY 9: MAHE ISLAND TO PRASLIN ISLAND
After having breakfast at the hotel, be ready in the lobby from where our local representative will pick you for your next transfers to Praslin Island. You will go by either inter Island ferry or by flight (depend on what you choose). Upon arrival at beautiful Praslin get a transfer to your pre booked resort & do the check in & enjoy the day at Sunny Island. Praslin is an island in the Seychelles, in the Indian Ocean. It’s known for palm-fringed beaches, like Anse Georgette and Anse Lazio, both bordered by large granite boulders. The main beach, Anse Volbert-Côte D’Or, faces the offshore islet Chauve Souris. Praslin rugged, jungle-covered interior is home to Praslin National Park, which encompasses Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve.
Overnight stay will be in Praslin Island
DAY 10: FULL DAY PRASLIN TOUR: VALLEE DE MAI/ANSE LAZIO
Explore the wonders of Praslin, Seychelles’ second largest island. With a small population, life on Praslin is relaxed and the breath-taking scenery pristine. Let us guide you around the island and visit its two most famous attractions!
Visit the famous Vallée de Mai, a unique biosphere well deserving of its allocation as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Once believed to be the original site of the Garden of Eden, this magical place offers a forest of larger than life palms which play host to an array of rare and endemic species. Discover the Coco der Mer palm and its iconic seed, the largest on earth, as you take a leisurely guided tour through this awe-inspiring primeval forest. Next, visit the world famous Anse Lazio. This pristine beach, with its white sands and clear waters, is fringed by lush vegetation and bordered by magnificent granite boulders. Here you can swim, snorkel or relax on the soft sands of one of Seychelles’ finest strands.
Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 11: DEPARTURE TO HOME
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport in time according to your flight timings to embark your flight for your onward journey to home.
- 06 Nights luxurious stay at Mauritius on twin sharing basis
- 02 Night stay at Mahe Island on double sharing room
- 02 Nights Island stay in Praslin on double sharing room
- Daily rich buffet breakfast at the hotel in Seychelles (various resorts provide dinner in the package, ask before bookings)
- Daily buffet breakfast & dinner in Mauritius
- Return airport transfers by superb car/coach seat in coach basis in both Mauritius & Seychelles
- Full day north Mauritius tour with return hotel transfers seat in coach basis, visit Port Louise & market
- Full day south Mauritius tour with return hotel transfers seat in coach basis, visit Grand basin
- Ile Aux Cerf Island tour with return transfers by speed boat
- Full day Mahe island discovery tour by AC coach
- Inter Island transfers by Ferry or flight in Seychelles Island
- FULL DAY PRASLIN TOUR: VALLEE DE MAI/ANSE LAZIO
- Return economy class airfare Ex- India any hub
Intercontinental Mauritius Resort & Spa
Live your dream on the dreamland Mauritius discovering the ultimate luxury at one of its idyllic five star resort, “Intercontinental Mauritius Resort and Spa” perfectly spotted on the North west Coastline. Discover the exotic beaches under the azure blue sky, scintillating lagoons and high mountain peaks. Beside the miraculous beauty, the hotel epitomises true luxury and featured with mesmerizing services like Spa center where you can revitalize and rejuvenate your soul and enhance your inner beauty pampering rituals and give a warm workout to boost up your day at the fitness center of the intercontinental equipped with the modern cardio equipments, weights machines and weights offering you to perform over 200 different exercises or you can indulge in Yoga classes instructed by the well experienced and dedicated instructors. Hotel stupendous rooms are featured with world class amenities including 42 inch TV with satellite channels, free wifi, safety deposit box, tea/coffee making facilities, private luxurious bathrooms along with bathtub. Experience an unforgettable range of Cuisines stir with delectable local flavours and delicious seafood along with world class cocktails.
Constance Ephelia Resort & Spa
Escape in one of the legendary hotel of the world where nature is perfectly amalgamated with the luxury and makes it a perfect destination to spend your holidays. Let the sparkling water touches your feet while walking on the white sandy beaches with your partner under the pleasant weather creating the most adorable and cherishing moments. Exotic Constance Ephelia offering you the grand and spacious rooms overlooking the amazing garden or the Ocean View equipped with the world class amenities making it a paradise for you. Indulge in the immense pleasure of wide range of rejuvenating spa treatments where you can relax and regenerate your body at the Constance spa center. Get confuse from the oodles of exciting water sports and other excellent outdoor activities. Your trip won’t get complete without experiencing Scuba Diving in the turquoise and sparkling water at one of the best Island on land Seychelles. And don’t forget to delight your taste buds with the toothsome dining experience and exclusive range of wines at the hotels astonishing restaurants and bars.
Constance LeMuria Resort & Golf Resort
The legendary five star hotel, “Constance LeMuria Resort and Golf Resort” was renovated and reopened in Nov 2016 to offer their guest true luxury designed in the modern interior. LeMuria grand and spectacular rooms representing the true culture and fascinating nature of Praslin. This elegant hotel has tons of exciting things to offer starting from the Golf Course with exceptional panoramas to the unique and mesmerizing spa treatments where you can regenerate your inner beauty by the well experienced therapist to the excellent adventurous water sports without any fear like snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, rafting and much more. Encounter by the stunning marine life where you will get a chance to closely observe the underwater creatures and swim with friendly dolphins and amazing turtles. Incarcerate your tongue with the savour fine dining under the warm lighting giving you a royal appearance and make your trip memorable for life time.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!