Highlights of Mauritius with Praslin & Mahe Island
Breath in the fresh and heavenly air of Mauritius with Praslin & Mahe Island. Start your trip with one of the most fascinating city of Mauritius Port Louis and visit its wonderful central market. Discover the iconic Botanical garden stretches over numerous acres of land offering you endless variety of flowers and visit its well known sugar estate and museum. Ride on a speedboat to the most exotic Lie Aux Cerf Island of Mauritius and get the breathtaking view of beautiful lagoons and white sandy beaches under the blue sky. Give a thrilling taste to your beautiful trip and observe the giant tortoise and crocodiles along with the unique butterflies. Also explore the Grand Basin with a glimpse of Hindu Temple having a short visit to the highest Rochester Waterfall. Get ready to mesmerize by the seven colored Earth which is the formation through Lava and pure lake water. Explore the another miraculous face of your trip by catching flight to the wonderland of Seychelles i.e. Mahe Island. Begin with the popular Victoria Clock Tower and the colorful Selwyn-Selwyn Clark Market Place. Take a peaceful drive through the mountains of Sans Souci, explore its lush forests and tea plantations, enlighten about the Flora and Fauna only found in Seychelles. Moving on to the another miraculous island of Seychelles, Praslin Island in the Indian Ocean known for its palm fringed beaches bordered by large granite boulders and also home for the Natural Parks. Capture the amazing moments of your trip and return home.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO MAURITIUS
Enter in to paradise and start your Mauritius trip from here, upon arrival at the Mauritius international airport meet with our tour manager & he will take you to your pre booked resort in a wonderful car/coach. Do the check in formalities and be relaxed for the day. You must be tired from a long flight so you can take a refreshing dip in resort’s swimming pool or there is an option to explore nearby beach area. Dinner will be served in restaurant and overnight stay will be in Mauritius.
DAY 2: NORTH MAURITIUS ISLAND TOUR
An early morning dip in the swimming pool will give you fresh feeling for whole day. After having breakfast at the resort, our guide will pick you from the resort’s lobby and will take you on 8 hour long tour of north Mauritius where you will explore the spectacular capital city Port Louise & its central market. Your full day tour will cover national botanical garden (a large beautiful landscape with endless variety of flower species), a visit to sugar estate & museum. Shop and dine at largest Caudan waterfront shopping complex and indulge with the beauty of old colonial city architecture, you can buy some mementoes from Port Louise craft market. Return to your resort & have exotic dinner. Overnight stay will be at Mauritius.
DAY 3: Ile AUX CERF ISLAND TOUR
After a delicious breakfast in the early morning, this day we will take you to most popular and famous attraction of Mauritius. Ride a speed boat & proceed for Ile Aux Cerf Island – a far away island trip with lovely natural beauty encounter. Explore the blue warm lagoons and white sandy beaches under the painted blue sky and have fun with lots of water sports like deep sea diving, under sea walk, snorkeling and parasailing (all optional). You can either sit beachside for fantastic sun bath or try swimming in crystal clear water. Return to your resort by speedboat and stay overnight in Mauritius. Do not forget to have a wonderful dinner before sleeping.
DAY 4: SOUTH MAURITIUS TOUR
After a delicious breakfast at hotel’s restaurant proceed for another important tour of Mauritius – Explore the enigmatic south land to visit thrilling crocodiles & giant tortoise farm with the rarest collection of unique butterflies. A short visit to highest Rochester waterfall and explore the grand basin with a glimpse of Hindu temple. First time you will see the seven colored earth which is the formation through lava & pure lake water. Return to resort; Dinner & overnight stay will be at Mauritius.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE
This is your last day in Mauritius & we know it is hard to forget good days in life. Have breakfast & get a scheduled pick up for international airport where you will catch your next flight to Mahe Island in Seychelles. Upon arrival at Mahe international airport you will be greeted & transferred to your pre booked resort at Mahe Island. Check in & be relaxed for the day also you can explore the private beach of resort or amenities like swimming pool, fitness center & Spa facilities. Overnight stay will be in Mahe Island.
DAY 6: FULL DAY DISCOVERY TOUR OF MAHE ISLAND
Experience the diversity and inspiring scenic beauty of Mahé, Seychelles’ largest and most populated island, when you set off in air-conditioned comfort aboard this Bus Tour.
Begin with a tour of the capital, Victoria, and visit places of interest such as the Victoria Clock Tower and the colorful Sir Selwyn-Selwyn Clark Market place, whilst our experienced guides share the country’s rich culture and history with you. Moving on, enjoy a leisurely drive through the mountain passes of Sans Souci, as you travel through lush forest and tea plantations along one of the most scenic routes in Seychelles. After a stop at the historic Mission Lodge, with its weathered ruins and awe-inspiring views of the coast below, set off to enjoy a Creole Buffet in a local Seychellois restaurant. Soak in the breathtaking scenery of the many idyllic bays along the Southern coast before heading to a historic herb & spice garden and our Guides are sure to enlighten you on the unique flora and fauna only found in the Seychelles.
End the day with an insight into Creole culture and architecture by visiting the local craft village for an opportunity of purchasing local souvenirs, viewing Creole houses and meeting local artisans making their crafts. Overnight stay will be at Mahe Island
DAY 7: LEISURE DAY
After breakfast; this is day is fully at leisure for you. You have enough time to explore Seychelles’s virgin beaches, play in white sand, and have a boat ride to nearby Island or dip in warm sea water for what the Island is famous for. There are various water sports are available at resort for free; you can enjoy them for full day. Overnight stay will be in Mahe Island.
DAY 8: MAHE ISLAND TO PRASLIN ISLAND
After having breakfast at the hotel, be ready in the lobby from where our local representative will pick you for your next transfers to Praslin Island. You will go by either inter Island ferry or by flight (depend on what you choose). Upon arrival at beautiful Praslin get a transfer to your pre booked resort & do the check k in & enjoy the day at Sunny Island. Praslin is an island in the Seychelles, in the Indian Ocean. It’s known for palm-fringed beaches, like Anse Georgette and Anse Lazio, both bordered by large granite boulders. The main beach, Anse Volbert-Côte D’Or, faces the offshore islet Chauve Souris. Praslin rugged, jungle-covered interior is home to Praslin National Park, which encompasses Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve.
Overnight stay will be in Praslin Island
DAY 9: FULL DAY PRASLIN TOUR: VALLEE DE MAI/ANSE LAZIO
Explore the wonders of Praslin, Seychelles’ second largest island. With a small population, life on Praslin is relaxed and the breath-taking scenery pristine. Let us guide you around the island and visit its two most famous attractions!
Visit the famous Vallée de Mai, a unique biosphere well deserving of its allocation as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Once believed to be the original site of the Garden of Eden, this magical place offers a forest of larger than life palms which play host to an array of rare and endemic species. Discover the Coco der Mer palm and its iconic seed, the largest on earth, as you take a leisurely guided tour through this awe-inspiring primeval forest. Next, visit the world famous Anse Lazio. This pristine beach, with its white sands and clear waters, is fringed by lush vegetation and bordered by magnificent granite boulders. Here you can swim, snorkel or relax on the soft sands of one of Seychelles’ finest strands.
Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 10: DEPARTURE TO HOME
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport in time according to your flight timings to embark your flight for your onward journey to home.
- 04 Nights luxurious stay at Mauritius on twin sharing basis
- 03 Night stay at Mahe Island on double sharing room
- 02 Nights Island stay in Praslin on double sharing room
- Daily rich buffet breakfast at the hotel in Seychelles (various resorts provide dinner in the package, ask before bookings)
- Daily buffet breakfast & dinner in Mauritius
- Return airport transfers by superb car/coach seat in coach basis in both Mauritius & Seychelles
- Full day north Mauritius tour with return hotel transfers seat in coach basis, visit Port Louise & market
- Full day south Mauritius tour with return hotel transfers seat in coach basis, visit Grand basin
- Ile Aux Cerf Island tour with return transfers by speed boat
- Full day Mahe island discovery tour by AC coach
- Inter Island transfers by Ferry or flight in Seychelles Island
- FULL DAY PRASLIN TOUR: VALLEE DE MAI/ANSE LAZIO
- Return economy class airfare Ex- India any hub
Anelia Hotel & Spa
Embark your journey with the discovery of charm and comfort of old era with the stupendous Anelia Resort and Spa. Explore the heavenly four star resort built with spacious 150 rooms and sun kissed beaches. Beautiful resort is a perfect example of the true leisure and elegant atmosphere where you can discover the ultimate peace and fun. Mesmerizing architecture of the Anelia epitomizes different era of Island development and reflecting the tradition of Mauritius blended with the modern designs. Experience the swimming with the friendly dolphins or simply watch them while sipping the delicious cocktail at the resort’s cocktail bar enjoying the most adorable and cherishing moments. Beach Esplanade of the Anelia can be perfect choice for Sun bath along with delectable beach dining. Elegant and Cozy rooms of the Anelia are equipped by individually controlled AC, free wifi, flat TV with satellite channels, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, telephone, electronic safe, hair dryer, international adapters etc. The wonderful resort also offering you to explore boat house which assist you with both motorized and non motorised water sports activities like fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving etc. Relax your mind and nurture from the experienced therapist at the garden spa, shape your body at the fitness center equipped with a wide range of cardio equipment and body building machines, have some fun in the games room, kids club and much more. Enjoy the heavenly Mauritius with a wonderful resort.
Kempinski Seychelles Resort & Spa
The largest Island of Seychelles, Mahe Island is perfectly dotted with an idyllic base to explore all the varied attractions of the wonderland named as Kempinski Seychelles Resort and Spa. Enchanting five star resort is conveniently located at just 30 minutes away from the International Airport. Experience the miraculous scuba diving in one of world’s best diving spot exploring the colorful water and vivid species of fishes. Let your stress leave behind and explore the spellbinding experience of swimming in Kempinski gigantic swimming pool. Maintain your body shape at the hotels ultra modern gym which is featured by extensive range of cardio equipments. Delight with the breathtaking Surfing and stand up paddle boarding at the paradise of Surfers. Take a sip of hot coffee with your partner at your terrace and watch the exotic beaches and pristine hotel gardens making it perfect place to stay with true luxury. Drift into the ultimate leisure and revitalize your soul with the miraculous spa treatment inspired by the European Cycle of seasons. Mouth watering seafood combining with diverse Asian Cuisine along with delicious cocktails are waiting you to pamper your mouth and take an unforgettable dining experience.
Acajou Beach Resort
The ever pleasant atmosphere and astounding beaches of Seychelles is the first choice of tourist from all over world and Acajou Beach Resort is perfectly designed and spotted far away from the bustling society where you can take the blessings of nature. Wake up at the Acajou cozy rooms and explore the breathtaking view of ocean from your room terrace. Acajou is perfectly featured with magnificent outdoor pool, rejuvenating spa centers and mesmerizing sun terrace. Relax on your cozy beds wearing loose Pajamas watching a movie on a giant flat screen at the hotels fully Air Conditioned and spacious room enjoying the free wifi. Leave some memorable moments on one of the best beaches of Seychelles exploring the intimate and quiet atmosphere. Polite and friendly staff of the Acajou will give you the best experience of your trip and make your memorable. Don’t miss the delectable varieties of the restaurants under the warm lights which will complete your trip in Praslin.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!