Highlights of Exotic Mauritius Tour
Exotic Mauritius is a perfectly crafted tour package that provides three exclusive popular sightseeing tour of Mauritius; North island visit will take you to the brighter side and gives you a glimpse of capital Port Louise & its authentic central & craft market where you can explore the option for shopping & dining on the other hand South island tour covers natural side of Mauritius and you will visit few natural parks, rainforests, rivers, waterfalls with awesome natural creations of this enigmatic land. This holiday package will take you the Aux Cerf Island where you can satisfy your adventure hunger by doing various water sports. Explore the spectacular glimpse of Mauritian paradise by well crafted travel itinerary of Exotic Mauritius.
Day 1: ARRIVAL TO MAURITIUS
Be ready for spending few days in Magical Island. Tropical rainforests, sun kissed beaches and natural wildlife making Mauritius worth visiting destination in the world. Mauritius has multitude experiences for any traveler like water sports, snorkeling and sailing. A life time experience is just about to begin for you. Arrive on Mauritius international airport and meet with our warm hearted tour manager, he will guide you to the hotel and will help in check in formalities. Be relaxed for the day and step out and spend some time on sea shore and eat lovely fresh seafood. Dinner will be served in restaurant and stay overnight in hotel.
Day 2: NORTH MAURITIUS ISLAND TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel get ready for Mauritius introductory tour and proceed for North Island tour. Visit crowed puller capital city port Louise which has various eateries, Bars, casino and shopping malls, see Caudan waterfront shopping complex overlooking Port Louise harbor also enjoy some French colonial buildings and palm lined Place d’ Arms. A visit to National botanical garden will be ideal and have look at tropical plants like giant Lilies, famous baobabs and some medical plants. Later visit Champ de Mars race course before return to your hotel. Have a testy dinner and sleep tight in Mauritius
Day 3: Ile AUX CERF ISLAND TOUR
Get up early in the morning and feel the fresh and cool Mauritian air with breathtaking sun rise that spread purple color in the whole sky from your resort’s private beach. Have breakfast and be ready for the mesmerizing day of your life. Ride a speed boat and reach the Island of paradise (ile Aux Cerfs Island) Surrounded by clear blue water of Indian Ocean. Fully free day for your fun and relaxation; Island have various restaurants with different food choices and water sports are available like Banana boat ride, jet boating, snorkeling, cruising etc. Admire pristine beaches, stunning Mountain View, tropical rainforest and endless water. Visit numerous waterfalls and Grand River before heading back to your hotel. Dinner and stay in resort in Mauritius
Day 4: SOUTH MAURITIUS TOUR
Breakfast in the hotel; this is full stunning day for visiting various famous tourism attractions of Mauritius, explore southwest coast and see the Macondé Bridge for spectacular views of the Baie Du Cap River followed by a visit to Chamarel Village and encounter the 90-meter high Chamarel Waterfall and be curious about 7-Coloured Earth, a natural phenomenon caused when basaltic lava converts the clay mineral into vibrant shades of red, brown, violet, green, blue, purple and yellow. Memorable visit of Hindu temple with the visit of Grand Bassin. Return hotel and rest overnight.
Day 5: MAURITIUS RELAX DAY
After three full day tour, this is a lazy morning for you – have breakfast and treat your belly with few really great drinks. A full day for leisure and self explore. Be Columbus type and step out for new discoveries nearby beach or relax in resort pool; health centric can join GYM and massage. If you are a shopping freak than collect some souvenirs in nearby market. Dinner and overnight stay in the resort.
Day 6: FREE DAY FOR LEISURE – WALK WITH THE LIONS (OPTIONAL)
Rise up early morning and enjoy spectacular sunrise from your resorts private beach where sunrise hues the beach. Enrich the experience and see beautiful surrounding filled with fresh Mauritian air. Have breakfast and relax in the resort. Mauritius has lot to do for every traveler, step out, find and experience unmatched beauty. Available sports are submarine scooter, walk with the lions, underwater walk, sailing etc. dinner and overnight stay in Mauritius. Few activities are available in Mauritius with extra cost like Walk with the lions. After breakfast ready for one in lifetime experience available at Mauritius safari Park and feel the adrenaline rush of being up-close to amazing lions as you take a 1-hour walk with the King of the jungle and this is fully safe. View free roaming tigers, Cheetah and Lions under big and cool trees and feel your heart pumping outside of your body. Touch and sit with these creatures and have some pictures for your lifetime memory.
Day 7: BYE BYE MAURITIUS
Have lovely breakfast and we will pick you and drop you at international airport. Catch the flight and return to your home with lovely memories of your last 6 days and surely it will pamper you lifetime.
- 06 Nights stay in Mauritius with daily breakfast & dinner
- Airport transfers (airport - hotel - airport) on SIC basis
- Full day North Mauritius tours, visit Port Louise city and Caudan waterfront
- Full day ile Aux Cerfs Island tour by Speed boat and enjoy water sports
- South Mauritius tour - Visit Hindu temple & Grand Bassin
- All transfers & sightseeing on SIC basis
Stunning & Spectacular - Intercontinental Resort Mauritius; a tropical heaven at the heart of Indian Ocean. Ideally located on 600 meters pristine & white sandy beach and an inspiring retreat for holiday and honeymoon lovers. The resort is blessed with beautiful beaches, stunning mountains, tropical jungle and unspoiled lagoons and a home for pure sensation.
Resort offers well-appointed sea facing rooms with latest amenities like well-stocked mini bar, tea/coffee maker, internet and cable service. 5 restaurants, 5 Bars, and a full-service seaside BAR. Two outdoor swimming pools bordering coastline and set a perfect match with stars during night swimming. Enjoy live music during evening along with Indian dance & Sega show other recreation and spa facilities are available. Other resort facilities are watersports, fitness center, housekeeping, business services and 24 Hour lounges. Intercontinental Resort - A must visit destination during Mauritius tour packages.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!