Highlights of Lovey Dovey in Mauritius Tour
A short escape to paradise & a proper plan get disconnected to the word few days; expertly crafted Mauritius package especially for honeymooners inclusive of popular sightseeing, activities & fabulous hotel selection. Explore the north & south Mauritius with a visit of major tourism attractions like Port Louise’s craft market, horse race course, botanical garden, Grand basin, Hindu temple and many more. This honeymoon package explores the opportunity of thrilling water sports at famous Aux Cerf Island with a guided ride to speed boat. A uniquely planned holiday with fabulous food, nice & comfortable beach side accommodation and free water sports at resort with direct beach access, so plan your honeymoon & get this package for ultimate delight.
Day 1: ARRIVAL TO MAURITIUS
Enter in to paradise and start your Mauritius trip from here, upon arrival at the Mauritius international airport meet with our tour manager & he will take you to your pre booked resort in a wonderful car/coach. Do the check in formalities and be relaxed for the day. You must be tired from a long flight so you can take a refreshing dip in resort’s swimming pool or there is an option to explore nearby beach area. Dinner will be served in restaurant and overnight stay will be in Mauritius.
Day 2: NORTH MAURITIUS ISLAND TOUR
An early morning dip in the swimming pool will give you fresh feeling for whole day. After having breakfast at the resort, our guide will pick you from the resort’s lobby and will take you on 8 hour long tour of north Mauritius where you will explore the spectacular capital city Port Louise & its central market. Your full day tour will cover national botanical garden (a large beautiful landscape with endless variety of flower species), a visit to sugar estate & museum. Shop and dine at largest Caudan waterfront shopping complex and indulge with the beauty of old colonial city architecture, you can buy some mementoes from Port Louise craft market. Return to your resort & have exotic dinner. Overnight stay will be at Mauritius.
Day 3: Ile AUX CERF ISLAND TOUR
After a delicious breakfast in the early morning, this day we will take you to most popular and famous attraction of Mauritius. Ride a speed boat & proceed for Ile Aux Cerf Island – a far away island trip with lovely natural beauty encounter. Explore the blue warm lagoons and white sandy beaches under the painted blue sky and have fun with lots of water sports like deep sea diving, under sea walk, snorkeling and parasailing (all optional). You can either sit beachside for fantastic sun bath or try swimming in crystal clear water. Return to your resort by speed boat and stay overnight in Mauritius. Do not forget to have a wonderful dinner before sleeping.
Day 4: SOUTH MAURITIUS TOUR
After a delicious breakfast at hotel’s restaurant proceed for another important tour of Mauritius – Explore the enigmatic south land to visit thrilling crocodiles & giant tortoise farm with the rarest collection of unique butterflies. A short visit to highest Rochester waterfall and explore the grand basin with a glimpse of Hindu temple. First time you will see the seven colored earth which is the formation through lava & pure lake water. Return to resort; Dinner & overnight stay will be at Mauritius.
Day 5: DEPARTURE
This is your last day in Mauritius & we know it is hard to forget good days in life. Have breakfast & get a scheduled pick up for international airport where you will catch your next flight to home with all of wonderful memories of the trip.
- 04 Nights luxurious stay at Mauritius on twin sharing basis
- Daily rich buffet breakfast & dinner at resort’s restaurant
- Return airport transfers by superb car/coach seat in coach basis
- Full day north Mauritius tour with return hotel transfers seat in coach basis, visit Port Louise & market
- Return economy class airfare Ex- India any hub
- Ile Aux Cerf Island tour with return transfers by speed boat
- Full day south Mauritius tour with return hotel transfers seat in coach basis, visit Grand basin
Veranda Paul ET Virginie Hotel & Spa, Mauritius
A beautiful & romantic place for couples where romance is in the air; Veranda Paul ET Virginie hotel features two outdoor swimming pools overlooking to breathtaking sea also resort offers direct access to beach with lots of free water sports activities for all residents.
All 81 sea view guestrooms are designed with stylish heritage décor & equipped with latest features like well stocked mini bar, tea/coffee maker, comfortable large bed and luxurious bathroom with toiletries.
Food will be served in two main multi cuisine restaurants overlooking grand bay and guest can have cocktail sip with live entertainment in any of its 2 Bars. Veranda Paul ET Virginie also offers beauty & wellness treatment to its guest with a choice of couple spa.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Excellent arrangement by roaming routes...the Anelia resort at Mauritius was also excellent. We had no issues in getting delicious veg food in Anelia resort. The response by Mr.Anurag was very prompt every time. He is a very helpful person. Overall we had an awesome experience. Will surely recommend roaming routes to friends, family, and colleagues for planning holidays.
We would like to thanks team Roaming Routes & especially Mr. Anurag for making our tour awesome. The hotel selection in Krabi, Phuket & Bangkok was absolutely fantastic, especially welcome arrangements in each destination were superb. The tour program & itinerary was well executed and we enjoyed all our tour. Anurag, you really care for your customers as we were feeling special by your continuous follow-up and execution. We got full value of our money and surely we will recommend Roaming Routes in our circle. Cheers (Arun Singhal)
My recent trip with my family to bannock Pattaya tour with Roaming Routes was a good and memorable trip. Everything is good on the trip and our tour operator Mr Anurag Kothari helpful and friendly nature make this trip more memorable his knowledge is also good
On our honeymoon, we were confused about the destination in India to travel to in the month of Dec. Mr. Anurag came to our rescue n suggested Kerala (god's own city)... Thank u so much Anurag n roaming routes for making our honeymoon memorable. The best part about the whole journey was the local guide and the best hotels for accommodation at each travel point. Soon looking forward to our next trip definitely with Roaming Routes. Keep the spirits high!! Thank u so much!!
The whole journey was great! And the management was very helpful always. Anurag was always there if we needed it! I appreciate the company for the royal retreat offered to me and my wife! Keep it up! Cheers!
Recently had a tour to Dubai with my wife and I had to say that it's was a great experience for both of us. Had a lot of enjoyment on the whole trip. For this, I would like to thank @[100000935288472:Anurag] for the arrangements done from his end. From the beginning, till the end, we didn't find any difficulty. The best part I liked about the trip is that Anurag personally use to msg every day to understand if we are in need of anything or if we are finding any issue locally. Thanks once again Roaming Routes for making our tour memorable.
Had my honeymoon booked for Seychelles ....awesome arrangements with good service.......very nice holiday ...looking forward for some more holidays
Awesome holidays planned by Roaming routes...excellent arrangements...Thank you Anurag Bhai for taking care of us during the holidays as well...!! Will definitely recommend Roaming routes to all my near and dear ones..!!
I took a family tour to Dubai last week. The arrangements were amazing. Hotel, taxi, guides, itinerary, food, everything was really good. The best thing is that the tour coordinator (Anurag) was really helpful and always available and adjusted things according to our needs. He used to personally ask every day if things are going well, are we enjoying the time, or if we have any problems. Also, it was one of the best packages available for Dubai compared to any other holiday packages from different companies. We had a really nice time there and Thanks to Anurag and roaming routes for making our holiday memorable.
Roaming routes no doubt...blindly anyone can trust this agency!!!! From the very start of my trip from Nepal-Bangkok-Koh Samui-Bangkok-Nepal no hurdles. Anuragji u r really very hard working n helpful. Above all very easy going. Want to say u sorry as I gave u so many headaches but u were very polite n good u hv got too much patience inside u..... Lastly m waiting for my next trip again so dat I can njoy my freeness without any bit of tension...tension ka nam-o-nishaan nahi....thx thx thx big huggggg
Had gone to Seychelles n Dubai for a honeymoon trip !! Superb arrangements and excellent hospitality by the group .. well-done bro !! Prefer you next time when I'll travel.
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!