Highlights of Romantic Mauritius Tour
Mauritius is a private hideaway of honeymooners and this paradise has all what a travel want on his honeymoon; this expert crafted travel itinerary is blended with most popular city sightseeing tours, island tours & provide you ample private time for romance. Cover the north island tour & explore fascinating capital city (Port Louise) & its authentic market & indulge yourself with beauty of this peaceful city. Ride a thrilling speed boat for Aux Cerf island tour & do some amazing water sports or relax beachside taking sunbath under the blue sky. Fall in love with giant tortoise & various other animals in their natural habitat during your south island tour & explore the unique seven colored sand which is natural creation by Lava. Surely this Romantic Mauritius package will satisfy all your honeymoon/holiday need with proper arrangements.
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN MAURITIUS
Welcome to one of the best developed island of the world; yes it is Mauritius- a home of pristine beaches, luxury resorts and tropical jungles. A fully loaded tourism capital with cultural diversity & geographical variation. Upon arrival meet & greet with our representative and proceed for your pre-booked resort; see the spectacular surroundings and check in. After having a small time in resort, step out and taste some fresh seafood on beachside restaurants and experience your life’s best time while sitting on stunning sea shore. Overnight stay in Mauritius
Day 2: MAURITIUS NORTH ISLAND TOUR
After having breakfast, proceed for a full day tour of north Mauritius, we will visit capital city Port Louise where population is clustered with various localities like African, Indian, and European. Visit Place d' Arms with its French majestic buildings and few shopping malls, a small visit to Champ de Mars race course and Caudan waterfront. North Mauritius tour is a perfect introductory tour where you can visit various covered market for bargain shopping as well in Port Louise. Later you will be served and exotic dinner and have a wonderful night stay in Mauritius
Day 3: Ile AUX CERFS ISLAND TOUR BY SPEED BOAT
Breakfast in hotel and ride a luxurious coach for Aux Cerf's Island the place of pure relaxation and fun. Coach will leave you Jerome point and get a speedy experience with speed boat. The island presents inspirational views, fabulous surroundings, white sandy beaches and spectacular mountain scenery. Well know for water sports, sun bath, swim & snorkeling in warm lagoon water. Pamper yourself with the beauty of Grand River and few amazing waterfalls. The full day in Aux Cerf's Island treat you like you lost in the island of paradise. Back to your resort and have candle light dinner and overnight stay in Mauritius.
Day 4: SOUTH ISLAND TOUR
Breakfast in the hotel; this is full stunning day for visiting various famous tourism attractions of Mauritius, explore southwest coast and see the Macondé Bridge for spectacular views of the Baie Du Cap River followed by a visit to Chamarel Village and encounter the 90-meter high Chamarel Waterfall and be curious about 7-Coloured Earth, a natural phenomenon caused when basaltic lava converts the clay mineral into vibrant shades of red, brown, violet, green, blue, purple and yellow. Memorable visit of Hindu temple with the visit of Grand Bassin. Return hotel and rest overnight.
Day 5: MAURITIUS RELAX DAY
After three full day tour, this is a lazy morning for you – have breakfast and treat your belly with few really great drinks. A full day for leisure and self explore. Be Columbus type and step out for new discoveries nearby beach or relax in resort pool; health centric can join GYM and massage. If you are a shopping freak than collect some souvenirs in nearby market. Dinner and overnight stay in the resort.
Day 6: FREE DAY FOR LEISURE
Rise up early morning and enjoy spectacular sunrise from your resorts private beach where sunrise hues the beach. Enrich the experience and see beautiful surrounding filled with fresh Mauritian air. Have breakfast and relax in the resort. Mauritius has lot to do for every traveler, step out, find and experience unmatched beauty. Available sports are submarine scooter, walk with the lions, underwater walk, sailing etc. dinner and overnight stay in Mauritius.
Day 7: BYE BYE MAURITIUS
Have lovely breakfast and we will pick you and drop you at international airport. Catch the flight and return to your home with lovely memories of your last 6 days and surely it will pamper you lifetime.
- 06 Nights stay in Mauritius with daily breakfast & dinner
- Return airport – resort – airport transfers SIC basis
- Full day north Mauritius tour – visit Port Louise and Champ race course
- All transfers & sightseeing SIC (seat in coach basis)
- Full day South Mauritius adventure- visit grand basin and colored sand
- Ile Aux Cerfs Island tour by speed boat – snorkel in lagoon warm water
VERANDA PAUL ET VIRGINE RESORT
Package Cost: INR 92,000 /- Per Person on double sharing basis inclusive of return flight & taxes
Free gifts in the room, fruit platter & 1 bottle of sparkling wine, Candle light dinner
ANELIA RESORT MAURITIUS
Package Cost: INR 89,000 /- Per Person on double sharing basis inclusive of return flight & taxes
Freebies for Honeymooners: On arrival day, fruit platter in room, sparkling wine, floral decoration in room and one candle light dinner (excluding drinks) on the beach during stay.
LE MERIDIEN RESORT MAURITIUS
Package Cost: INR 94,000 /- Per Person on double sharing basis inclusive of return flight & taxes
Freebies for Honeymooners: 1 T-Shirt, 1 Pareo, A bottle of house wine, 1 Candle light beach dinner
REDISSON BLU AZURI MAURITIUS
Package Cost: INR 93,000 /- Per Person on double sharing basis inclusive of return flight & taxes
Freebies for Honeymooners: 1 fruit platter, 1 bottle of sparkling wine and flowers in the room upon arrival, one romantic dinner during stay, One 30 minutes Duo Massage
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!