Highlights of Glaciers and Coastal Wonders Tour
Let us show you the New Zealand. Inspired by the natural wonders, this fantastic New Zealand tour package explores the Southern region of the country full of enigmatic beauty & thrilling adventures. Visit the Dunedin surrounded by spectacular snow Packed Mountains and penguin colony, a buzz into nightlife & get some fun. This New Zealand package also explores the magnificent glacier regions of New Zealand where you encounter beautiful landscapes, a range of mountains, rivers & ice covered wildlife on the sea level. By boarding Milford cruise, forget all daily grind and lost in the peace in the lap of nature. Superb coach or self-drive car included in this itinerary with great selections of centrally located hotels.
Day 1: ARRIVAL CHRISTCHURCH
Welcome to the garden city of New Zealand, leave your flight behind & meet with our representative. If you are a seat in coach passenger then you will be transferred privately to your hotel otherwise our guide will help you in collecting self-drive rental car at the airport. Drive to your hotel through the scenic route & check in. After a long journey it is advisable to take a long rest.
Day 2: CHRISTCHURCH – DUNEDIN
After breakfast drives south through beautiful road, on the way see picturesque landscapes, crops, snow painted hills and rivers, reach Dunedin and relaxed. Dunedin is perhaps the most beautiful city of New Zealand – a home of dramatic hills, harbors, heritage and thrilling wildlife. Influenced by Scottish culture; the city presents a blend of natural beauty & luxury lifestyle with glittering nightlife where you can see funky bars & restaurants to enjoy. Relax in night
Day 3: DUNEDIN – QUEENSTOWN
Before proceeding to Queenstown, have breakfast & get a wonderful city tour of Dunedin. Visit various tourism attractions, wildlife encounters & penguin colonies. Experience the mix of natural beauty & modernization along with scenic mountains & landscapes. Later drive to Queenstown & relax overnight.
Day 4: MILFORD SOUND CRUISE
Get a delicious breakfast in the hotel, as you know New Zealand is blessed paradise of natural beauty & wonders. Drive through mesmerizing scenic route with spectacular mountains & lush green valleys and board amazing Milford Cruise, take a breathtaking ride through river and see amazing waterfalls, green peak & tropical rainforests. Your lunch will be included during the ride. Return to Queenstown for overnight stay.
Day 5: QUEENSTOWN
There is always lot more to do in New Zealand; each city is filled with various tourism attractions & activities. Explore Queenstown with amazing optional activities like Bungy Jumping, Jet Boating, Gondla rides & amazing nightlife will take you on the verge of excitement. Stay will be in hotel
Day 6: QUEENSTOWN – GLACIER REGION
This day you will never forget, it’s time to explore world’s most beautiful and assessable glacier region. After breakfast in the hotel drive through shores of Lake Wanaka and reach Fox & Franz Josef glaciers. Be a witness of beautiful snow covered mountains and world’s most assessable ice river covered with spectacular scenery. So much to explore here like grassland, lakes, tropical ice forests, and highest peaks, still glaciers flows at sea level. You have an opportunity to discover the mountain region through scenic helicopter ride with optional cost. If you are a self-drive guest then glaciers hot pool is included. Overnight in the misty mountains
Day 7: GLACIERS REGION – CHRISTCHURCH
After a delicious breakfast with the spectacular scenery, drive to the north & reach Christchurch. The day is for your leisure and you can explore the cosmopolitan buzz on your own. Christchurch offers a variety of activities like mountain biking, wind surfing, water sports & whale watching also if shopping entertain you – go & explore local market enjoy shopping & have local food. Relax at Christchurch
Day 8: Departure
Today we will arrange a departure transfer you to the international airport where you will board the flight to your home with few wonderful memories.
- 1 Night stay in Dunedin with breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Glaciers region with breakfast
- 2 Nights stay in Christchurch with daily breakfast
- 3 Nights stay in Queenstown with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers & intercity transfers by AC coach or with self drive car
- Return economy class flight Ex- India, any hub
- New Zealand tourist visa fee with consultation
- Half day Dunedin good company tour & Stewart island tour
- Milford Sound Cruise with exotic lunch in the lap of mountains & rivers
- Glaciers visit with hot pool entry, get some amazing views
The Ashley Hotel Christchurch
A few minutes’ drive from Christchurch international airport, The Ashley hotel offers a unique & comfortable accommodation with a range of 45 deluxe rooms. Rooms have wonderful facilities like flat-screen TV, choice of single or double bed and free Wi-Fi.
The hotel offers restaurants with multi cuisine food and cool bar for fabulous drink.
Situated nearby various shopping malls, markets & dozens of cafes, hospitals & Christchurch railway station. A wonderful stay option for business & leisure travelers.
The Victoria Hotel, Dunedin
Excellent location close to all Dunedin tourism attractions, businesses & shopping hubs – a perfect choice to all types of business, leisure & family travelers. Hotel offers 24 x7 reception service with good security.
Centrally located rooms in 5 story building features 32 inches flat screen TV, tea coffee maker, bar size fridge & iron facility. Hotel also offers internet facility and a great view of Dunedin city from the rooms.
Featured with two restaurants and a lounge bar with free wi-fi facility also hotel provide parking at additional charges.
Heartland Hotel Queenstown
Centrally located in the heart of Queenstown with some beautiful views of Lake Wakatipu & mountains. Hotel has a close distance from Karwaru Jet & Queenstown gondola.
Rooms are designed in traditional alpine wooden architecture & have stunning views with great features like tea/coffee maker, internet access, satellite TV & personal safe. An adventure stay can be experienced while staying at Heartland hotel.
Hotel equipped with open fireplace & lobby bar, guest can enjoy cocktails in the lap of nature. Multi cuisine restaurants offer food from all corner of the world.
Heartland Hotel Fox Glaciers
Heartland Hotel Fox Glaciers is centrally located on the state highway in the heart of Glacier region by taking the Southern Alps on its back exploring some stunning view of mountains & rivers. It is a perfect choice to stay after full day excursion with the scenic evening.
Traditionally designed modern rooms have all luxury facilities like LCD TV, AC, refrigerator, hair dryers & tea /coffee maker. A choice of bedding with the single & double bed is also available.
Hotel has restaurant & lounge bar for amazing food & cocktails also features parking, the internet, Laundry services and 24/7 reception. Hotel has a short distance from Glaciers & scenic flights
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Excellent arrangement by roaming routes...the Anelia resort at Mauritius was also excellent. We had no issues in getting delicious veg food in Anelia resort. The response by Mr.Anurag was very prompt every time. He is a very helpful person. Overall we had an awesome experience. Will surely recommend roaming routes to friends, family, and colleagues for planning holidays.
We would like to thanks team Roaming Routes & especially Mr. Anurag for making our tour awesome. The hotel selection in Krabi, Phuket & Bangkok was absolutely fantastic, especially welcome arrangements in each destination were superb. The tour program & itinerary was well executed and we enjoyed all our tour. Anurag, you really care for your customers as we were feeling special by your continuous follow-up and execution. We got full value of our money and surely we will recommend Roaming Routes in our circle. Cheers (Arun Singhal)
My recent trip with my family to bannock Pattaya tour with Roaming Routes was a good and memorable trip. Everything is good on the trip and our tour operator Mr Anurag Kothari helpful and friendly nature make this trip more memorable his knowledge is also good
On our honeymoon, we were confused about the destination in India to travel to in the month of Dec. Mr. Anurag came to our rescue n suggested Kerala (god's own city)... Thank u so much Anurag n roaming routes for making our honeymoon memorable. The best part about the whole journey was the local guide and the best hotels for accommodation at each travel point. Soon looking forward to our next trip definitely with Roaming Routes. Keep the spirits high!! Thank u so much!!
The whole journey was great! And the management was very helpful always. Anurag was always there if we needed it! I appreciate the company for the royal retreat offered to me and my wife! Keep it up! Cheers!
Recently had a tour to Dubai with my wife and I had to say that it's was a great experience for both of us. Had a lot of enjoyment on the whole trip. For this, I would like to thank @[100000935288472:Anurag] for the arrangements done from his end. From the beginning, till the end, we didn't find any difficulty. The best part I liked about the trip is that Anurag personally use to msg every day to understand if we are in need of anything or if we are finding any issue locally. Thanks once again Roaming Routes for making our tour memorable.
Had my honeymoon booked for Seychelles ....awesome arrangements with good service.......very nice holiday ...looking forward for some more holidays
Awesome holidays planned by Roaming routes...excellent arrangements...Thank you Anurag Bhai for taking care of us during the holidays as well...!! Will definitely recommend Roaming routes to all my near and dear ones..!!
I took a family tour to Dubai last week. The arrangements were amazing. Hotel, taxi, guides, itinerary, food, everything was really good. The best thing is that the tour coordinator (Anurag) was really helpful and always available and adjusted things according to our needs. He used to personally ask every day if things are going well, are we enjoying the time, or if we have any problems. Also, it was one of the best packages available for Dubai compared to any other holiday packages from different companies. We had a really nice time there and Thanks to Anurag and roaming routes for making our holiday memorable.
Roaming routes no doubt...blindly anyone can trust this agency!!!! From the very start of my trip from Nepal-Bangkok-Koh Samui-Bangkok-Nepal no hurdles. Anuragji u r really very hard working n helpful. Above all very easy going. Want to say u sorry as I gave u so many headaches but u were very polite n good u hv got too much patience inside u..... Lastly m waiting for my next trip again so dat I can njoy my freeness without any bit of tension...tension ka nam-o-nishaan nahi....thx thx thx big huggggg
Had gone to Seychelles n Dubai for a honeymoon trip !! Superb arrangements and excellent hospitality by the group .. well-done bro !! Prefer you next time when I'll travel.
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!