Highlights of Spectacular New Zealand Tour
Let your all buttons be pressed by a unique adventure, crafted by in depth research This New Zealand tour package will take you in the kingdom of natural wonders. Explore three stunning cities (Auckland, Rotorua & Queenstown) filled with new recipe every time, wake up in paradise and see beautiful landscapes and meet with enchanting locals. Explore extreme activities like shark dive & shark cage, step in to creativity of Mother Nature and visit Gloworm caves and see enchanting sheep show in Rotorua. Peaceful ride of Milford sound cruise is a lifetime experience that turns you in a storyteller. Handpicked selection of hotels in this New Zealand package gives you cozy & comfortable stay.
Day 1: WELCOME TO NEW ZEALAND
Welcome to city of sails – on arrival at Auckland international airport meet with our guide, he will welcome you with smiley face & warm heart. If you booked this New Zealand tour package seat in coach basis then board a superb coach and reach your pre – booked hotel otherwise collect your rental self drive car and drive to your hotel. Check in & get relaxed for the day.
Day 2: AUCKLAND CITY TOUR
Early morning after breakfast, the day is for experience the city of peace & magnificent green hills. Visit Auckland’s major tourism spot “Kelly Tarlton’s sea life aquarium” and get face to face encounter of huge sharks. Located on Okahu waterfront the sea aquarium presents more than 30 marine species in their natural habitat which you can explore closely & through underwater tubes & tunnels. Heart pumping Shark dive and get eye to eye introduction through Shark cages will leave you speechless. It is a home of predators & thrilling animal adventure. Other attraction is Antarctic ice encounter where you can come close to enchanting Penguins and learn the behavior with experts. Also behind the scene you can feed fishes, explore animal relaxing area & jump in dive tanks. Return to your hotel & rest of the day is at leisure. Stay in Auckland.
Day 3: AUCKLAND – WIATOMO - ROTORUA
Leave Auckland after breakfast & drive toward south through scenic route where crops & highly yielding landscapes produces magnificent vision. Reach Wiatomo and get a guided tour of New Zealand’s famous glowworm caves. These caves act as a magnet for local & international tourists where thousands of tiny creatures light your way and you can explore it silently with a famous boat ride. Underground boat ride gives a glimpse of Mother Nature’s creativity followed by delicious lunch and you must be inspired by this wonder. On the way to Rotorua enjoy an hour entertainment in Agrodome sheep show where you can see 19 breeds of sheep and you can take a part in auction on the floor & as audience. See the experts dogs commands sheep & ducks also experience feeding of baby lambs. Afterward visit Te Puia thermal reserve followed by spectacular cultural performance. Stay overnight in Rotorua.
Day 4: ROTORUA – QUEENSTOWN
After breakfast take a flight for another wonderful city of New Zealand – Queenstown. Arrival & collect your Self drive car or board in coach. Check into your hotel & relax for the day. Overnight in Queenstown.
Day 5: MILFORD SOUND CRUISE
Get a delicious breakfast in the hotel, as you know New Zealand is blessed paradise of natural beauty & wonders. Drive through mesmerizing scenic route with spectacular mountains & lush green valleys and board amazing Milford Cruise, take a breathtaking ride through river and see amazing waterfalls, green peak & tropical rainforests. Your lunch will be included during the ride. Return to Queenstown for overnight stay.
Day 6: QUEENSTOWN
There is always lot more to do in New Zealand; each city is filled with various tourism attractions & activities. Explore Queenstown with amazing optional activities like Bungy Jumping, Jet Boating, Gondla rides & amazing nightlife will take you on the verge of excitement. Stay will be in hotel
Day 7: DEPARTUTRE
Nobody wants to go home once he visited New Zealand but our tour will ends here and proceed for international airport to catch your flight to home. We hope you will be a storyteller among your community.
- Return economy class airfare Ex- India
- 2 Nights stay in Auckland with daily breakfast
- 1 Night accommodation in Rotorua with breakfast
- 3 Nights stay in Queenstown with daily breakfast
- Return airports Transfers & intercity transfers through AC coach or self drive car
- New Zealand tourist visa fees
- Milford sound cruise adventure with exotic lunch
- Auckland city tour covering Kelly Tarlton’s aquarium with Shark dive & Penguin adventure
- Visit Wiatomo glowworm caves with underground boat ride, sheep show & Te Puia thermal reserve
Scenic hotel Auckland
Located in the central heart of Auckland & easily connected with shopping & entertainment hub also delicious international cuisine is at your doorstep. Scenic hotel Auckland explores an opportunity to stay in specious & comfortable rooms equipped with latest features with a blend of heritage & modern culture. With an advantage of central location, all major tourism attractions are on walking distance.
The hotel features with Room service, restaurants, fitness center, and internet access. Valet parking is available with extra charges along with tourist information center.
Enjoy your accommodation in city’s high-rise building with easy access to local shopping malls & market
Sudima Lake Rotorua
The largest hotel in Rotorua perfectly set on the river shore with some stunning views and surrounded by natural beauty, it is an ideal location for both business & leisure travelers. The hotel has a close distance from Rotorua museum, government garden & beautiful city center.
Well decorated rooms with luxury amenities like individual temperature control, high-speed wi-fi, Minibar, in-room window, personal safe gives a relaxing stay to all guests.
The hotel offers free parking, heated swimming pool, and babysitting services along with 24 Hours reception.
Heartland Hotel Queenstown
Centrally located in the heart of Queenstown with some beautiful views of Lake Wakatipu & mountains. Hotel has a close distance from Karwaru Jet & Queenstown gondola.
Rooms are designed in traditional alpine wooden architecture & have stunning views with great features like tea/coffee maker, internet access, satellite TV & personal safe. An adventure stay can be experienced while staying at Heartland hotel.
Hotel equipped with open fireplace & lobby bar, guest can enjoy cocktails in the lap of nature. Multi cuisine restaurants offer food from all corner of the world.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Excellent arrangement by roaming routes...the Anelia resort at Mauritius was also excellent. We had no issues in getting delicious veg food in Anelia resort. The response by Mr.Anurag was very prompt every time. He is a very helpful person. Overall we had an awesome experience. Will surely recommend roaming routes to friends, family, and colleagues for planning holidays.
We would like to thanks team Roaming Routes & especially Mr. Anurag for making our tour awesome. The hotel selection in Krabi, Phuket & Bangkok was absolutely fantastic, especially welcome arrangements in each destination were superb. The tour program & itinerary was well executed and we enjoyed all our tour. Anurag, you really care for your customers as we were feeling special by your continuous follow-up and execution. We got full value of our money and surely we will recommend Roaming Routes in our circle. Cheers (Arun Singhal)
My recent trip with my family to bannock Pattaya tour with Roaming Routes was a good and memorable trip. Everything is good on the trip and our tour operator Mr Anurag Kothari helpful and friendly nature make this trip more memorable his knowledge is also good
On our honeymoon, we were confused about the destination in India to travel to in the month of Dec. Mr. Anurag came to our rescue n suggested Kerala (god's own city)... Thank u so much Anurag n roaming routes for making our honeymoon memorable. The best part about the whole journey was the local guide and the best hotels for accommodation at each travel point. Soon looking forward to our next trip definitely with Roaming Routes. Keep the spirits high!! Thank u so much!!
The whole journey was great! And the management was very helpful always. Anurag was always there if we needed it! I appreciate the company for the royal retreat offered to me and my wife! Keep it up! Cheers!
Recently had a tour to Dubai with my wife and I had to say that it's was a great experience for both of us. Had a lot of enjoyment on the whole trip. For this, I would like to thank @[100000935288472:Anurag] for the arrangements done from his end. From the beginning, till the end, we didn't find any difficulty. The best part I liked about the trip is that Anurag personally use to msg every day to understand if we are in need of anything or if we are finding any issue locally. Thanks once again Roaming Routes for making our tour memorable.
Had my honeymoon booked for Seychelles ....awesome arrangements with good service.......very nice holiday ...looking forward for some more holidays
Awesome holidays planned by Roaming routes...excellent arrangements...Thank you Anurag Bhai for taking care of us during the holidays as well...!! Will definitely recommend Roaming routes to all my near and dear ones..!!
I took a family tour to Dubai last week. The arrangements were amazing. Hotel, taxi, guides, itinerary, food, everything was really good. The best thing is that the tour coordinator (Anurag) was really helpful and always available and adjusted things according to our needs. He used to personally ask every day if things are going well, are we enjoying the time, or if we have any problems. Also, it was one of the best packages available for Dubai compared to any other holiday packages from different companies. We had a really nice time there and Thanks to Anurag and roaming routes for making our holiday memorable.
Roaming routes no doubt...blindly anyone can trust this agency!!!! From the very start of my trip from Nepal-Bangkok-Koh Samui-Bangkok-Nepal no hurdles. Anuragji u r really very hard working n helpful. Above all very easy going. Want to say u sorry as I gave u so many headaches but u were very polite n good u hv got too much patience inside u..... Lastly m waiting for my next trip again so dat I can njoy my freeness without any bit of tension...tension ka nam-o-nishaan nahi....thx thx thx big huggggg
Had gone to Seychelles n Dubai for a honeymoon trip !! Superb arrangements and excellent hospitality by the group .. well-done bro !! Prefer you next time when I'll travel.
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!