Highlights of Gorgeous North East Tour
Wonderful north east tour package covering gorgeous cities & beautiful landscapes; explore Darjeeling’s windy mountain roads with some fabulous scenic views of slopping snow capped peaks. Spend few days out of the world and live in Himalaya’s lap & explore thrilling jungles, parks, monasteries, temples & museums. Visit capital city Gangtok and feel the positive vibe in the mixture of heritage & modern lifestyle. Specially crafted itinerary will take you to highest attitude approx 11600 feet at Lachung from where you can see the dazzling lifetime view of Himalayan lush valley. Create some lifelong memories by exploring Buddhism culture, beautiful mountain lakes, waterfalls, rare species, Zuological & botanical wonders.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL & TRANSFER TO DARJEELING
Let’s create wonderful memories with this trip.
Arrival at Bagdogra airport / New Jalpaiguri railway station / Tenzing Norgay bus station, meet with our warm hearted representative and proceed for the beautiful queen of hills – Darjeeling. Drive pass through beautiful landscapes, enchanting sloping mountains covered with tea gardens, upon arrival check in to your pre booked hotel & rest of the day is at your leisure. Evening you can explore nearby mall road or local shopping center. Overnight will be in Darjeeling.
DAY 2: DARJEELING LOCAL CITY SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Early morning approx 3:30 Am; wake up & drive through dense forest to reach tiger hill and get a mesmerizing sunrise view from highest Kanchenzonga peak –approx 8000 feet above from sea level. Drive back to hotel & visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop & peaceful memorial on the way. Relax & have a delicious breakfast. The next session of Darjeeling city sightseeing will take you to various tea estates, Natural museum and peace pagoda, visit Tibetan refugee camps, Himalayan mountain institute & Naidu zoological park. Dinner & overnight stay will be in Darjeeling.
DAY 3: DARJEELING TO GANGTOK TRANSFERS – GANGTOK HALF DAY CITY TOUR
After a delicious breakfast at Darjeeling hotel, proceed for the capital city Gangtok – Gangtok is approx 140 Kms far from Pelling. Reach Gangtok and check in to your pre booked hotel & proceed for a half day Gangtok city sightseeing tour covering various handicraft & handloom stores, beautiful Enchey monastery, Do Drul Chorten Stupa, flower show & famous white hall. Return to your hotel & overnight will be in Gangtok.
DAY 4: TRANSFER TO LACHUNG
After morning breakfast get ready for high attitude drive; Lachung is situated approx 8600 feet & it will take 4 hrs to reach through bumpy & adventurous road full of natural panorama & thrilling Himalayan valley. On the way stop and enjoy a few wonderful locations like Tashi Viewpoint, Kabi Lungstok, Naga Waterfalls, confluence of Lachen chu and Lachung Chu at Chungthang, Twin Waterfalls and Bhim Nala Waterfalls - Lunch Break will be at Namok ( Extra Cost ) - The roads are colored with full bloom of Primulae, Rhododendrons and many other Alpine flowers Guest specially during spring – Guest are likely to reach Lachung at late afternoon or early evening - Check into the hotel / resort - Evening free to stroll around the village - Dinner will be served at about 8 PM – Overnight stay at Lachung
DAY 5: YUMTHANG SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast drive towards Yumthang situated at an elevation of nearly 11800 feet - On the way you may visit the famous hot spring which is known for its curative properties of skin diseases - Yumthang is a valley near the river Lachung Chu surrounded by mountains where the tree line ends - In spring the valley erupts in riots of colors as Primulae, Rhododendrons and many other Alpine flowers in full bloom along with snow covered valley except in autumn - During winter Yumthang is somber with snow all around and the snow clad mountains adding to the ethereal beauty - Return to resort at Lachung for Lunch - After lunch visit Lachung Monastery, Cottage Industry and Waterfalls – Evening free to stroll around the village - Dinner will be served at about 8 PM – Overnight stay at Lachung.
DAY 6: GANGTOK TRANSFERS – FREE LEISURE DAY
After a great breakfast at the hotel relax for whole day – you can either enjoy the hotel facilities or can explore the local market for some shopping, evening enjoy in various nightclubs & Bars for refreshment. Overnight will be in Gangtok.
DAY 7: FULL DAY EXCURSION TO BABA MANDIR & TSOMGO LAKE
This morning your breakfast will be served at the hotel & our driver cum guide will pick you from hotel’s lobby for full day tour to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir. Visit the oval shaped beautiful lake – a home of various migratory bird and Brahmini ducks, inspire by the tropical surroundings. This lake is about 50 feet deep and covered in snow almost full year. Visit the very holy site Baba Mandir which is nearby from the lake. Return to Gangtok; Evening is at your leisure to visit famous MG road or you can enter various shopping malls to do some shopping. Dinner & overnight stay will be at Gangtok
DAY 8: DEPARTURE
After breakfast, get a transfer to Bagdogra airport / New Jalpaiguri railway station or Tenzing Norgey bus station to catch your transport mode back to home with full of sweet memories of the trip. Surely it will be a memorable experience & you will be a storyteller among your family & friends.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Darjeeling on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights stay at high attitude Lachung on twin share with daily buffet breakfast
- 03 Nights accommodation in capital Gangtok on twin share with rich buffet breakfast daily
- Refreshing welcome drink on arrival [Non Alcoholic] at all places
- Exclusive vehicle for all sightseeing & transfers –vehicle will be as per itinerary, not disposable basis
- Full day city sightseeing tours of Gangtok, Lachung & Darjeeling
- Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir Ex- Gangtok
- Yumthang sightseeing Ex- Lachung
- Early morning sunrise view from highest tiger hill peak – 8000 feet above sea level
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi or any airport [We don’t issue Train tickets & Bus tickets]
- All permit fee & hotel taxes
Le Coxcy Resort, Lachung
Superbly maintaining the concept of eco tourism, Le Coxcy resort is snuggled in the north Sikkim under the lap of Himalaya and offering beautiful views of the nature. 24 Hrs hot & cold running water is available with personal parking space.
Rooms are simply designed and fitted with comfortable bed, cable TV and attached bathroom. Rooms service is available and Free WI FI is provided in public areas.
Restaurant serves local & Indian food also resort offers individual kitchen for separate VEG & NON VEG food.
The Royal Plaza, Gangtok
Centrally located luxurious 4 star hotel explores the beautiful view of lush green valley and serving guests with a warm hospitality. Hotel features free Wi Fi, business centre, book shop, fitness center & lively Casino.
Guestrooms are fitted with wooden architecture and equipped with LCD TV, extra large double bed, writing desk, tea/coffee maker, central heating & private bathroom with bath tub & free toiletries.
Hotel provides CCTV security, 24 hrs coffee shop, room service and free parking space. Orchid- the restaurant serves authentic Indian & international food where guest can enjoy refreshing drinks at AURA Bar.
Hotel Viceroy, Darjeeling
Famous hotel of Darjeeling offers stunning views from open to sky deck; Viceroy Hotel is closely located from various malls, cinema theaters, and fine dining restaurants. Guest can experience hot tubs & sauna & private parking space is available.
Rooms are finished with wooden décor & provides all basic amenities like LED TV, private cozy fireplace, Mini Bar, 24 HRS hot & cold running water & hot blowers. Private bathrooms are fitted with shaving & dental kits.
Hot & specially prepared food from all worlds is served in crystal dining room with superb music & guest can relax in Jaccuzi also can play Snooker at indoor game area.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Excellent arrangement by roaming routes...the Anelia resort at Mauritius was also excellent. We had no issues in getting delicious veg food in Anelia resort. The response by Mr.Anurag was very prompt every time. He is a very helpful person. Overall we had an awesome experience. Will surely recommend roaming routes to friends, family, and colleagues for planning holidays.
We would like to thanks team Roaming Routes & especially Mr. Anurag for making our tour awesome. The hotel selection in Krabi, Phuket & Bangkok was absolutely fantastic, especially welcome arrangements in each destination were superb. The tour program & itinerary was well executed and we enjoyed all our tour. Anurag, you really care for your customers as we were feeling special by your continuous follow-up and execution. We got full value of our money and surely we will recommend Roaming Routes in our circle. Cheers (Arun Singhal)
My recent trip with my family to bannock Pattaya tour with Roaming Routes was a good and memorable trip. Everything is good on the trip and our tour operator Mr Anurag Kothari helpful and friendly nature make this trip more memorable his knowledge is also good
On our honeymoon, we were confused about the destination in India to travel to in the month of Dec. Mr. Anurag came to our rescue n suggested Kerala (god's own city)... Thank u so much Anurag n roaming routes for making our honeymoon memorable. The best part about the whole journey was the local guide and the best hotels for accommodation at each travel point. Soon looking forward to our next trip definitely with Roaming Routes. Keep the spirits high!! Thank u so much!!
The whole journey was great! And the management was very helpful always. Anurag was always there if we needed it! I appreciate the company for the royal retreat offered to me and my wife! Keep it up! Cheers!
Recently had a tour to Dubai with my wife and I had to say that it's was a great experience for both of us. Had a lot of enjoyment on the whole trip. For this, I would like to thank @[100000935288472:Anurag] for the arrangements done from his end. From the beginning, till the end, we didn't find any difficulty. The best part I liked about the trip is that Anurag personally use to msg every day to understand if we are in need of anything or if we are finding any issue locally. Thanks once again Roaming Routes for making our tour memorable.
Had my honeymoon booked for Seychelles ....awesome arrangements with good service.......very nice holiday ...looking forward for some more holidays
Awesome holidays planned by Roaming routes...excellent arrangements...Thank you Anurag Bhai for taking care of us during the holidays as well...!! Will definitely recommend Roaming routes to all my near and dear ones..!!
I took a family tour to Dubai last week. The arrangements were amazing. Hotel, taxi, guides, itinerary, food, everything was really good. The best thing is that the tour coordinator (Anurag) was really helpful and always available and adjusted things according to our needs. He used to personally ask every day if things are going well, are we enjoying the time, or if we have any problems. Also, it was one of the best packages available for Dubai compared to any other holiday packages from different companies. We had a really nice time there and Thanks to Anurag and roaming routes for making our holiday memorable.
Roaming routes no doubt...blindly anyone can trust this agency!!!! From the very start of my trip from Nepal-Bangkok-Koh Samui-Bangkok-Nepal no hurdles. Anuragji u r really very hard working n helpful. Above all very easy going. Want to say u sorry as I gave u so many headaches but u were very polite n good u hv got too much patience inside u..... Lastly m waiting for my next trip again so dat I can njoy my freeness without any bit of tension...tension ka nam-o-nishaan nahi....thx thx thx big huggggg
Had gone to Seychelles n Dubai for a honeymoon trip !! Superb arrangements and excellent hospitality by the group .. well-done bro !! Prefer you next time when I'll travel.
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!